Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77443 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2019, 01:45:56 AM »
Eruraviel

A finger suddenly jabbed into her side, extremely painfully. "Does that hurt? I need to test your pain receptors, so be honest."

Hannah

"Ah!" Hannah instinctively squeezed the elf in her arms closer at that, wincing from the pain. "T-That... definitely hurts, yes."

The stinging was there. Lingering.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2019, 10:23:53 PM »
Eruraviel

A finger suddenly jabbed into her side, extremely painfully. "Does that hurt? I need to test your pain receptors, so be honest."

Hannah

"Ah!" Hannah instinctively squeezed the elf in her arms closer at that, wincing from the pain. "T-That... definitely hurts, yes."

The stinging was there. Lingering.

Eruraviel

"Great." Eru grabbed Hannah's arm, pulling her away towards the door. "Then let's go eat-I haven't since last night."

Her stomach grumbled.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2019, 03:44:34 AM »
Hannah

"W-Whoa, I mean, okay?" Hannah said as she was pulled along by the arm like that. She didn't feel hungry at all, not like that and not even in the demonic sense of things. "I guess I could eat. I wonder if food will taste differently...?"

Wait, what if her taste buds had changed? What if she didn't like salty things anymore?!

She had no idea what a full demon's tongue was like in that sense!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2019, 06:08:54 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru looked over at Hannah, cocking her head. "What's got you all nettled?"

She began to pull the nude girl out of the room, humming merrily. Her shadow suddenly snaked behind her and grabbed the vial containing the demon's consciousness. Humming, all the while, she uncorked it took a smell of the vial concoction.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 11:40:57 PM by Aiden »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2019, 03:42:33 AM »
Eruraviel

Eru looked over at Hannah, cocking her head. "What's got you all nettled?"

She began to pull the nude girl out of the room, humming merrily. Her shadow suddenly snaked behind her and grabbed the vial containing the demon's consciousness. Humming, all the while, she uncorked it took a smell of the vial concoction.

Hannah

She blushed at her own nervousness. "I ah, I'm not sure how this will change my taste buds. This isn't my body after all. Demons don't actually need to eat..."

Being naked was honestly the least of her concerns right now. She still felt a bit disconnected from this body, like it being exposed wasn't an issue for her. It would probably pass, Hannah figured. Right?

The scent of the demon was surprisingly subdued. There was a fundamental emptiness to it, an absence that if Eruraviel allowed herself to examine too deeply her instincts told her would drag her straight to an abyss without hope or virtue. It was this same absence that could only be satisfied, momentarily, with sin and decay.

But there was a power there too, waiting to ensnare any who thought they could rule it.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2019, 11:04:31 PM »
Eruraviel
11:00 am
The elf smacked her on the back with a good natured chuckle, patting her back and giggling.

"Oh-oh Hannah, if you'll help me procure raw materials like we talked about, I can make you a body that's exactly the same as your old one."

She put her finger to Hannah's mouth, not letting her answer her. Instead, Eru looked up at her, puffing her cheeks out and giving her a pouty look.

"Answer me next time we meet, okay?"

--------

The two then went down and had quick bite to eat, with Eru explaining how certain things might be a little different, what she could expect, and whatever questions came to Hannah's mind about it. After about twenty minutes, Eru stood up.

"I'd love to stay and chat some more, but I'm really rather busy right now, and only came today as a favor to Lizzy."

She gave Hannah a beaming, friendly, disarming smile. "Think about what I talked about, okay?"

And with that, Eru disappeared in a puff of smoke.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 11:07:13 PM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2019, 03:19:53 AM »
Hannah

It was nice being able to just sit down and have lunch with someone, Hannah reflected throughout the occasion. Back in middle school, high school, college, really most of her life she'd never really had what she would call friends. She couldn't talk magic, she couldn't really share her interest in the really nasty anime out there, and she'd gotten a reputation as kind of a whore besides.

It was your fault when some girl's boyfriend decided to molest you in the hallway, Hannah learned to her detriment.

So when Eru moved to leave, Hannah deflated a little bit. "I understand. I guess we'll talk more later... then..."

And she was alone again.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 12:18:18 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2019, 11:08:52 PM »
Angel
11:15
After a while of sitting alone, picking at her food, a tall, white-skinned demon sat down at the table, sitting across from her. She had large breasts, full hips, and was practically the definition of arousing. She rested her elbows on the table and propped up her chin with her hands, smiling at Hannah.

"My name is Vanilla, Hannah. I'm Coconut's mom."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2019, 11:40:57 PM »
Hannah

11:15 AM

The young cambion looked up from her food to the demon approaching her, and reflexively swallowed as her eyes ate up the sight of her. Some part of Hannah warned her not to take this creature lightly, that anything that could call itself the parent of a demon had to be far worse.

So Hannah smiled, hesitantly, and rubbed the back of her own neck. "Oh, Coconut? Is she okay? Did she get in trouble for um, the other day?"

She hoped not.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2019, 03:04:05 AM »
Hannah

11:15 AM

The young cambion looked up from her food to the demon approaching her, and reflexively swallowed as her eyes ate up the sight of her. Some part of Hannah warned her not to take this creature lightly, that anything that could call itself the parent of a demon had to be far worse.

So Hannah smiled, hesitantly, and rubbed the back of her own neck. "Oh, Coconut? Is she okay? Did she get in trouble for um, the other day?"

She hoped not.

Vanilla

Vanilla cocked her head, smiling in a perfectly serene manner. "Yes, she will. Why don't you tell me what my rambunctious little girl was up to?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2019, 03:14:19 AM »
Hannah

... wait a minute, where had Hannah seen this smile before? Her eyes narrowed as if she couldn't quite believe them.

"Where to start?" Hannah's face turned a little red at the memory. How do you tell a mother you fucked her elementary school-aged daughter? "I guess the long and short of it is she came in when I was waiting for service and um, volunteered. And after took me on a merry little chase."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2019, 03:15:52 AM »
Hannah

... wait a minute, where had Hannah seen this smile before? Her eyes narrowed as if she couldn't quite believe them.

"Where to start?" Hannah's face turned a little red at the memory. How do you tell a mother you fucked her elementary school-aged daughter? "I guess the long and short of it is she came in when I was waiting for service and um, volunteered. And after took me on a merry little chase."

Vanilla

Vanilla giggled just a little bit. "My my my, she didn't tell me about the second part, Hannah. She only wanted to talk about your little session." Her red eyes gleamed with-some sort of emotion.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 03:16:24 AM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2019, 03:18:44 AM »
Hannah

That fucking response right there! It was right on the tip of Hannah's tongue who this was supposed to be! If only she could make the proper transition from 2D to 3D in her head it would fit right away.

Hannah let out a nervous little laugh, and fiddled with her fingers a bit in front of her. "Ah, she wanted to talk about that huh? I will say, I didn't know how old she was until after. If that helps."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2019, 03:19:57 AM »
Hannah

That fucking response right there! It was right on the tip of Hannah's tongue who this was supposed to be! If only she could make the proper transition from 2D to 3D in her head it would fit right away.

Hannah let out a nervous little laugh, and fiddled with her fingers a bit in front of her. "Ah, she wanted to talk about that huh? I will say, I didn't know how old she was until after. If that helps."

Vanilla

Vanilla's tail swished back and forth behind her. "Huh?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2019, 03:21:04 AM »
Hannah

"Most people aren't okay with their 8 year old having sex with someone just out of college..." Hannah ducked her head as if she realized how silly this sounded, given her audience, as soon as she finishe saying it.