Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77441 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2019, 03:22:59 AM »
Hannah

"Most people aren't okay with their 8 year old having sex with someone just out of college..." Hannah ducked her head as if she realized how silly this sounded, given her audience, as soon as she finishe saying it.

Vanilla

Vanilla pressed her big toe up against Hannah's crotch, giggling. "She said the way you bullied her was so much fun~"

The little demon's mom leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. "She told me you were cukoo for cocopuffs, I think?" She brought her finger to her mouth, pondering if that was correct.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2019, 03:25:47 AM »
Hannah

Guh! Hannah hadn't gotten around to removing the penis from this lewd demon's body when she forced it to fit her old appearance. It was one of the little details she'd been planning to fix in front of a mirror later, like getting her eyes back to the right shade of blue.

Her blush increased furiously as she got an eyeful of Vanilla's valley, and hearing that damn line again. "She's got a talent for twisting peoples' words. You ah, sound proud of her."

She averted her eyes as best she could while something between her legs twitched.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2019, 03:28:51 AM »
Hannah

Guh! Hannah hadn't gotten around to removing the penis from this lewd demon's body when she forced it to fit her old appearance. It was one of the little details she'd been planning to fix in front of a mirror later, like getting her eyes back to the right shade of blue.

Her blush increased furiously as she got an eyeful of Vanilla's valley, and hearing that damn line again. "She's got a talent for twisting peoples' words. You ah, sound proud of her."

She averted her eyes as best she could while something between her legs twitched.

Vanilla

Vanilla traced the length with her big toe before putting it down on the floor. "Hmmmm? What exactly did she twist? I'm always telling her not to misrepresent what other people say..." She sounded dismayed, shaking her head. "My my... Whatever am I going to do with her..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2019, 03:31:11 AM »
Hannah

... this teasing devil.

Hannah took a calming breath, and reminded herself Coconut was just a kid. "It wasn't that bad. I just gave her a nickname and she ah, used it to tease me. About misrepresenting her age."

But then the cambion slumped a bit, shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

"I probably should have known better anyway."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2019, 03:32:06 AM »
Hannah

... this teasing devil.

Hannah took a calming breath, and reminded herself Coconut was just a kid. "It wasn't that bad. I just gave her a nickname and she ah, used it to tease me. About misrepresenting her age."

But then the cambion slumped a bit, shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

"I probably should have known better anyway."

Vanilla

"There's nothing wrong with satisfying a child's desires, Hannah. You made it sound so much more worrying..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2019, 03:34:06 AM »
Hannah

Tell that to little Hannah when her father praised her for ripping the wings off birds.

She looked back to Vanilla, willing herself to calm down. "I grew up around humans, not demons. It's hard to keep things in perspective sometimes."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2019, 03:36:18 AM »
Hannah

Tell that to little Hannah when her father praised her for ripping the wings off birds.

She looked back to Vanilla, willing herself to calm down. "I grew up around humans, not demons. It's hard to keep things in perspective sometimes."

Vanilla

Vanilla reached forwards, her hand looming over Hannah's head. It came down, ruffling her hair. Her porcelain-white skin seemed to be glistening. "Not all demons are irresponsible children, Hannah."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2019, 02:53:58 AM »
Hannah

Hannah almost jumped in her seat at the sudden head contact, but almost immediately relaxed. "Ah... irresponsible isn't the word I was thinking of."

Her horns bumped against Vanilla's arm. "I like how things are a lot better here."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2019, 02:58:13 AM »
Hannah

Hannah almost jumped in her seat at the sudden head contact, but almost immediately relaxed. "Ah... irresponsible isn't the word I was thinking of."

Her horns bumped against Vanilla's arm. "I like how things are a lot better here."

Vanilla

Vanilla leaned forwards, nuzzling Hannah's forehead with one of her horns. "I'll bet. If you were raised by humans, you'd dislike how things usually work."

Vanilla then pulled back, smiling at her. "I'm Vanilla, Elizabeth's second in command. A pleasure."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2019, 03:22:30 AM »
Hannah

That was...

Really nice.

Hannah couldn't help the smile or the happy blush on her face at that, her blue eyes sparkling as she looked at Vanilla. "I guess you already know who I am. I'm not really sure what Elizabeth wants me to be yet. Apprentice?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2019, 08:05:52 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla smiled knowingly. It was obvious that she knew things Hannah didn't. She giggled at Hannah's innocence. It was cute. "Ah, who knows?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2019, 04:29:31 AM »
Hannah

Hannah narrowed her eyes suspiciously at the older succubus, humming theatrically about it. "I think you know more than you're letting on, Miss Vanilla."

It had taken all of Hannah's self control not to be a total weeaboo there for a moment.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2019, 01:35:31 AM »
Hannah

Hannah narrowed her eyes suspiciously at the older succubus, humming theatrically about it. "I think you know more than you're letting on, Miss Vanilla."

It had taken all of Hannah's self control not to be a total weeaboo there for a moment.

Vanilla

"Hoho~ Whatsoever could make you think that, my dear?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2019, 02:47:11 PM »
Hannah

She pointed a finger at the older demon's lovely face. "Mysteriously alluring older women always know more than they tell you up front in this kind of story, of course!"

Hannah did her best not to blush while saying that.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2019, 01:27:04 AM »
Hannah

She pointed a finger at the older demon's lovely face. "Mysteriously alluring older women always know more than they tell you up front in this kind of story, of course!"

Hannah did her best not to blush while saying that.

Vanilla

"Ara ara~" Vanilla said, with a completely straight face. "Ara ara ara..."

She reached out, rubbing Hannah's cheek.

"Ara ara, you watch too much anime, Hannah."