Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77325 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2019, 01:35:14 AM »
Hannah

The cambion felt every nerve ignite in excitement as the older succubus made that sound, in that voice, with that face. Hannah's breath caught in her abundant chest, her eyes following Vanilla's hand. She leaned into it, a smile sneaking up on her, until-

"... how did you know...?"

Her face burned red with embarrassment.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2019, 03:41:48 PM »
Lily

11:30 AM

Thunk

"ELIZAABEEEEEETH!"

The front doors to the Luscious Angel was once more flung open with a determined glee, but this time the sound of it was completely overwhelmed by the cursing voice of the Fire Elemental.

"You Idiot! Stupid stupid stupid demon girl...."

Her voice was empowered by some ethereal quality, perhaps it was her disposition, her honed killing instict that made it travel so far and reverberate throughout the entire facility, or perhaps her rage was just that potent.

"Just a simple job huh? HUH? HAHAHA... Real funny, let's see how funny it is to meet my sword again, and this time I won't go for your clothes!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2019, 07:50:16 PM »
Hannah

The cambion felt every nerve ignite in excitement as the older succubus made that sound, in that voice, with that face. Hannah's breath caught in her abundant chest, her eyes following Vanilla's hand. She leaned into it, a smile sneaking up on her, until-

"... how did you know...?"

Her face burned red with embarrassment.

Vanilla

Hannah suddenly felt Vanilla's big toe pressing against her member, again. It rubbed against her tip, gently teasing her.

"Oh, I watch some of the animes with my daughter, silly. Is a parent doing something with her adorable daughter that strange?"

Her foot pressed down hard as the petulant scream of complaint rattled its way through the building. Her face contorted and she frowned.

"How tedious."
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 08:16:45 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2019, 03:03:21 PM »
Hannah

"I-I see," was all Hannah managed to get out from how embarrassed feeling that touching her left her right now. She tried to muster her wits again. "It's definitely not something my parents ever did-"

And then cried out softly in arousal as she felt that sensitive place get crushed, her back pushing back against her chair as the pain shot through her brain.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2019, 07:15:49 AM »
Lily

11:30 AM

Thunk

"ELIZAABEEEEEETH!"

The front doors to the Luscious Angel was once more flung open with a determined glee, but this time the sound of it was completely overwhelmed by the cursing voice of the Fire Elemental.

"You Idiot! Stupid stupid stupid demon girl...."

Her voice was empowered by some ethereal quality, perhaps it was her disposition, her honed killing instict that made it travel so far and reverberate throughout the entire facility, or perhaps her rage was just that potent.

"Just a simple job huh? HUH? HAHAHA... Real funny, let's see how funny it is to meet my sword again, and this time I won't go for your clothes!"

The Angel

The crowd's noise seemed to suddenly stop as the yell of pure, unadulturated rage filled the areas close to the entrance. Many people looked over, some pulled out phones, others got up and made for safer places.

All covered their ears, except the demons. They all looked at Lily with a worried expression. Those not in the know about her looked angry, while those who were aware simply waited for their lord to appear.

And, out of nowhere, she did. She looked rather upset, flying over Lily, glowering at her as if she'd just interrupted something of the utmost importance. As soon as Elizabeth appeared, people couldn't help but stare at her majesty.

She pointed at Lily, the circles in her eyes spinning fast. "It's polite to knock, you know." She sounded upset, as if she'd been disturbed. "Such a task should have proven to be a trivial task, unless I grossly overestimated your abilities. A pity, I suppose."

She was floating in the air, stark naked, as bare as the day she'd been born.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2019, 08:17:31 AM »
Lily

Lily smirked at the sight of the naked succubus, like she was satisfied that Elizabeth had been interrupted, no she was definitely satisfied about that.

"Ah but Liz, is it truly that trivial when you're bound to the land you rule? Don't think you can fool an Elemental, my connection to nature runs quite deep.... You'd probably lose 80 or 90% of your power if you left, but I guess you haven't watched the news yet.... And after all the effort I put into making that, just for you. "

The elemental could barely contain herself from the giddines. She was bouncing back on forth between her left and right foot.

" You see, I was angry, so so very angry. And then it struck me. I needed to make a statement.... Lining them all up after I snipped their poor miserable existences was such hard work though, much harder then finding every single one of them. But now they're all pretty and lined up, spelling your name for the whole world to see! "

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2019, 03:50:19 AM »
Lily

Lily smirked at the sight of the naked succubus, like she was satisfied that Elizabeth had been interrupted, no she was definitely satisfied about that.

"Ah but Liz, is it truly that trivial when you're bound to the land you rule? Don't think you can fool an Elemental, my connection to nature runs quite deep.... You'd probably lose 80 or 90% of your power if you left, but I guess you haven't watched the news yet.... And after all the effort I put into making that, just for you. "

The elemental could barely contain herself from the giddines. She was bouncing back on forth between her left and right foot.

" You see, I was angry, so so very angry. And then it struck me. I needed to make a statement.... Lining them all up after I snipped their poor miserable existences was such hard work though, much harder then finding every single one of them. But now they're all pretty and lined up, spelling your name for the whole world to see! "

Elizabeth

Elizabeth looked at her with incredulity, before bursting out in laughter. "Really? That's a relief, I thought you'd done something actually damaging!" She chuckled, laughing, finding it extremely funny. She gave Lily a thumbs up. "That's the last time they'll stiff me!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2019, 03:55:59 AM »
Hannah

"I-I see," was all Hannah managed to get out from how embarrassed feeling that touching her left her right now. She tried to muster her wits again. "It's definitely not something my parents ever did-"

And then cried out softly in arousal as she felt that sensitive place get crushed, her back pushing back against her chair as the pain shot through her brain.

Vanilla

"Oh, sorry." Vanilla said half-heartedly. She wasn't really sorry, considering how obviously masocistic this girl was.

She licked her lips, eyes slowly looking up and down the girl's body. Obviously lustful, without shame.

She was totally her type.

She continued teasing Hannah's cock, edging her further and further.

"So, Hannah, have you ever worked as a stripper before?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2019, 04:03:19 AM »
A-701

"E-eep!" He made a grossed out sound when a naked lady suddenly appeared. Ugh, girls. Ew ew ew ew. Put some damn clothes, don't you know any decency? Grrrr.... He scratched the back of his head with his foot, kind of trying to look away. Maaaaybe this wasn't the best spot for him, just being in the back like some sort of stalker. So he did what he did best and crawled away, taking the walls then the ceiling while everyone was distracted!

Well he still had to look for that lady. Urghhh, here was to hoping she wouldn't brutalize him again.

"Wendyyy~? Where are youuuuuu???" He called out as he roamed around the place.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2019, 04:10:01 AM »
Vanilla

"Oh, sorry." Vanilla said half-heartedly. She wasn't really sorry, considering how obviously masocistic this girl was.

She licked her lips, eyes slowly looking up and down the girl's body. Obviously lustful, without shame.

Hannah

She perked up a moment at the sound, abrupt and almost frightfully loud, but Vanilla was just more interesting than the ruckus going on there. At least to this demon sorceress anyway.

"A stripper? Ahh, no, I can't say I ever have. Although I've worn some pretty umm, risque cosplay."

Hannah slumped back in her chair slightly, her face lightly flushed and the length hidden under the table stiffening and twitching from the older succubus' attentions.

"Is that something I'm going to have to do...?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2019, 04:30:00 AM »
Vanilla

Hannah

She perked up a moment at the sound, abrupt and almost frightfully loud, but Vanilla was just more interesting than the ruckus going on there. At least to this demon sorceress anyway.

"A stripper? Ahh, no, I can't say I ever have. Although I've worn some pretty umm, risque cosplay."

Hannah slumped back in her chair slightly, her face lightly flushed and the length hidden under the table stiffening and twitching from the older succubus' attentions.

"Is that something I'm going to have to do...?"

Vanilla

The girl shrugged, tightly grabbing the girl's cock between her big toe and her index, slowly stroking up and down with it. She applied pressure against the girl's large testicles, smiling oh-so-innocently. "Probably. This is a strip club, after all. People come here to have sex with and watch demons dance in various states of undress." She leaned forward, kissing hannah on the forehead. "Plus, it's fun, isn't it? Showing yourself off to a bunch of strangers, knowing they're looking at you~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2019, 04:33:02 AM »
Lily

She dusted off her cloak as Elizabeth laughed, despite her claims, there wasn't a single drop of blood on her yet the stench of death lingered like an ever present reaper, waiting for the right moment to strike.

"So how about that reward, I'd like to talk about it, unless you're too busy.... You do know you're naked right? A lot of the clients here are getting a free show of the Queen tskk tskk... Do you know how much nudes of you are worth?"
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 04:33:37 AM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2019, 05:41:58 PM »
Hannah

She inhaled sharply st the sudden pressure around her cock, and the sensation of her balls being crushed. She started breathing heavily, trying to keep her reactions under control so Vanilla couldn't completely play her like this!

"S-Shouldn't I be charging you for this, then?"

Her smirk was fragile from the effort she was putting into this, her dick throbbing in need.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2019, 07:59:36 PM »
Hannah

She inhaled sharply st the sudden pressure around her cock, and the sensation of her balls being crushed. She started breathing heavily, trying to keep her reactions under control so Vanilla couldn't completely play her like this!

"S-Shouldn't I be charging you for this, then?"

Her smirk was fragile from the effort she was putting into this, her dick throbbing in need.

Vanilla

The pace quickened, her toes wrapped around her shaft, the other foot coming up and cupping around the head.

"Why would I pay to get a cute little thing like you off, when I'm your boss~?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2019, 08:01:30 PM »
Lily

She dusted off her cloak as Elizabeth laughed, despite her claims, there wasn't a single drop of blood on her yet the stench of death lingered like an ever present reaper, waiting for the right moment to strike.

"So how about that reward, I'd like to talk about it, unless you're too busy.... You do know you're naked right? A lot of the clients here are getting a free show of the Queen tskk tskk... Do you know how much nudes of you are worth?"

Elizabeth

Elizabeth began to laugh. Her perfect breasts began to jiggle, her thick, meaty thighs wobbling and quivering, she made sure to give them a great view of her. "Kakakaka, I'm aware, I'm aware. A little fanservice once in a blue moon didn't hurt anyone, right?"

She smiled. "Yes, your reward. What did you want, again? Money, and an interview with me, right?"