Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77317 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #150 on: June 08, 2019, 01:33:37 AM »
Vanilla

It was at that moment that Vanilla's tail pressed down upon Hannah's prostate, her tongue feeling around, painfully, inside her urethra. She cast a little spell she knew the girl would absolutely love with a throaty giggle, squeezing down on her cock with her breasts.

Hannah suddenly felt far more sensitive than she had a moment before, both in arousal and pain.

It hurt. It hurt really bad. Agonizingly so.

Hannah

The only thought that made it to her mind, before it was overtaken by pain, was wondering how she could replicate this spell with her own magic.

The rest of her attention was consumed by her back arching in her chair, her chest pushed out as she desperately covered her mouth and clenched shut her eyes to keep her screaming quiet. Tears quickly formed in her eyes as her body felt pain wrap around it like a shroud, and her cock was twitching almost violently.

She wanted to cum so bad. So bad, but Vanilla wouldn't let her...

"Please let me cum, mommy!"

Vanilla

Vanilla pulled her mouth up, and dismounted her. Yet she still felt the pain, her cock being constricted. Her balls aching but unable to release. The demon climbed out from under the table and stood up, massaging the girl's shoulders. She rested her breasts atop Hannah's head, leaking milk into her hair.

"No."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 08, 2019, 05:55:15 AM »
Hannah

A whine escaped her throat at the great cruelty Vanilla was inflicting on her. She clutched at the other succubus' sides, her eyes closing as Hannah fought to endure the feeling. It lasted all of ten pitiful seconds beneath the smothering weight of the milky breasts pressing down on her from above.

"P-Please mommy, I-I'll be a good girl, please..~!"
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 06:59:25 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2019, 06:28:21 PM »
A-701

"Ah, I, but I, ah, um, I-"

Oh god oh no oh no. Someone please, anyone, his eyes darted all over, as if looking for someone, anyone, so kind that they'd save his poor soul.

He couldn't use violence in this place, yes. Of course, not all problems needed violence to be solved. Aha, of course! He knew exactly what to do!

"Take this!" He threw a handful of tarantulas at the girl's nuts. This would surely teach her who's boss!

Chestie

As soon as she saw him reaching for something, Chestie knew what she had to do! She hopped back just as he threw the large spider at her, catching it and petting it. She was surprised! She'd expected him to do something nasty to her!

"Aww, she's so cute~ What's her name?"

She leaned forwards excitedly.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2019, 06:33:54 PM »
Hannah

A whine escaped her throat at the great cruelty Vanilla was inflicting on her. She clutched at the other succubus' sides, her eyes closing as Hannah fought to endure the feeling. It lasted all of ten pitiful seconds beneath the smothering weight of the milky breasts pressing down on her from above.

"P-Please mommy, I-I'll be a good girl, please..~!"

Vanilla

Vanilla's answer was silent. She reached down, taking ahold of Hannah's painfully erect cock, touching it with a dainty poke. She grasped it, slowly, agonizingly slowly, jerking Hannah off.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2019, 02:00:15 AM »
A-701

Oh god oh no oh no. Someone please, anyone, his eyes darted all over, as if looking for someone, anyone, so kind that they'd save his poor soul.

He couldn't use violence in this place, yes. Of course, not all problems needed violence to be solved. Aha, of course! He knew exactly what to do!

"Take this!" He threw a handful of tarantulas at the girl's nuts. This would surely teach her who's boss!

Chestie

As soon as she saw him reaching for something, Chestie knew what she had to do! She hopped back just as he threw the large spider at her, catching it and petting it. She was surprised! She'd expected him to do something nasty to her!

A-701

His eyes instantly lit up. "Oh! You like spiders too!?" He looked absolutely shocked and delighted, grinning from ear to ear. He was like a little kid who had just found bacon hidden under his pillow. Actually, part of that was probably accurate. He did find chicken wings under his couch last week... still good to eat too! That was nice, real nice.

"She totally ain't cute thought. She's badass! Her name is Shadowmonger, don't you forgeddit!" He pointed at her with a hint of pride and even puffed his chest.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2019, 02:13:07 AM »
A-701

Chestie

A-701

His eyes instantly lit up. "Oh! You like spiders too!?" He looked absolutely shocked and delighted, grinning from ear to ear. He was like a little kid who had just found bacon hidden under his pillow. Actually, part of that was probably accurate. He did find chicken wings under his couch last week... still good to eat too! That was nice, real nice.

"She totally ain't cute thought. She's badass! Her name is Shadowmonger, don't you forgeddit!" He pointed at her with a hint of pride and even puffed his chest.

Chestie

Chestie began scratching the spider, giggling."You know, I knew there was something different about you..."

She poked his face with her index finger. "You're really cool! You have a great naming sense!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2019, 02:19:51 AM »
A-701

"Of course! I knew that already, obviously! Hmph!" He puffed his chest even more, grinning like a totally cool guy. This was weird though, that was the first time someone told him something like that. It kinda made him feel funny.

The red in his cheeks was totally just ketchup from when he ate Big Kahuna at 2:00 AM while drowning his sorrows about a really sad anime finale with cheap vodka. Totally.

"You're pretty cool too! Erm, I mean, you like spiders huh. I guess that makes you cool too. And um, naked. Pretty naked..."

He shifted around uncomfortably when he realized that a naked woman... touched him... oh no. No! This was like one of those novels he read! Now he had no choice but to marry her! Otherwise his purity would be soiled for life! Calm down Spidey, calm down. Think about spiders. Big, scary crawling spiders.

That didn't help. If she was some random chick, he wouldn't even care and spiders would totally help. But this was a girl.... a person of the opposite sex.... who liked spiders!

This was absolutely game-changing. Could female brains even be wired in such a way?

"Pretty naked..." He tapped his foot and looked away. He wasn't a rude guy after all, um, yeah. Totally.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 02:21:48 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2019, 02:25:32 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla's answer was silent. She reached down, taking ahold of Hannah's painfully erect cock, touching it with a dainty poke. She grasped it, slowly, agonizingly slowly, jerking Hannah off.

Hannah

She squeaked in shock and agony from the first poke, and then settled into place once more. Hannah pushed her hips up toward Vanilla's hand, hoping against hope that sliding her cock through those soft fingers would actually get her somewhere. But no, the demon sorceress knew better than that. She knew better than to think this demon would let her off so easily.

"I-I'll be, a good girl, mommy~. Please, please let me finish...!"

She was getting close to her breaking point. She'd do almost anything for Vanilla if she let this end!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 11, 2019, 02:53:43 AM »
Vanilla

Hannah

She squeaked in shock and agony from the first poke, and then settled into place once more. Hannah pushed her hips up toward Vanilla's hand, hoping against hope that sliding her cock through those soft fingers would actually get her somewhere. But no, the demon sorceress knew better than that. She knew better than to think this demon would let her off so easily.

"I-I'll be, a good girl, mommy~. Please, please let me finish...!"

She was getting close to her breaking point. She'd do almost anything for Vanilla if she let this end!

Vanilla

Ah, she was almost satisfied. With just a bit more, she'd be her pliable little bitch. Vanilla smirked before leaning down, squishing Hannah's face in between her breasts. She began speeding up her strokes, still not letting her cum. Hannah could see her slowly bringing her other hand down to the head of her cock, massaging it before pushing her index finger into her hole.

"But, you're enjoying this. I can tell. Why don't you be honest with yourself, Hannah?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 11, 2019, 03:21:08 AM »
Lily

"And fighting me wasn't enough? Couldn't you've just had me fight your girls in order of weakest to strongest if you're so interested in my power...." She raised an eyebrow as she walked in.

"I could take them on right now and you can see for yourself. Whacking a few demons does sound like fun Liz~" Her eyes were practically ablaze now as she looked forward to the prospect of working out her frustration.

Elizabeth

"Fufufufu~ Fighting, eh? Perhaps I should test you, from what I've seen you're fairly strong..." Elizabeth sounded bored, as if all of this was beneath her, and like she truly lacked something important from her life.

"Ah, fine. I shall test you, Lily. I hope you prove entertaining."

She stood up. "If you don't have any complaints, I'll find someone to fight you now. We're a bit busy so it might take a bit."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 11, 2019, 03:27:14 AM »
A-701

"Of course! I knew that already, obviously! Hmph!" He puffed his chest even more, grinning like a totally cool guy. This was weird though, that was the first time someone told him something like that. It kinda made him feel funny.

The red in his cheeks was totally just ketchup from when he ate Big Kahuna at 2:00 AM while drowning his sorrows about a really sad anime finale with cheap vodka. Totally.

"You're pretty cool too! Erm, I mean, you like spiders huh. I guess that makes you cool too. And um, naked. Pretty naked..."

He shifted around uncomfortably when he realized that a naked woman... touched him... oh no. No! This was like one of those novels he read! Now he had no choice but to marry her! Otherwise his purity would be soiled for life! Calm down Spidey, calm down. Think about spiders. Big, scary crawling spiders.

That didn't help. If she was some random chick, he wouldn't even care and spiders would totally help. But this was a girl.... a person of the opposite sex.... who liked spiders!

This was absolutely game-changing. Could female brains even be wired in such a way?

"Pretty naked..." He tapped his foot and looked away. He wasn't a rude guy after all, um, yeah. Totally.

Chestie

"Hm? Is that what you have a problem with?" She giggled, then began laughing, reaching out and rubbing him affectionately on his head. "You're adorable. Coming to a sex club and not wanting sex, that's a first."

She wrapped her arm around his, dragging him along towards the back. "Come on, I'll treat ya to a drink and get dressed, if that's what's bugging you. I just got off shift, I don't usually look like this."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 11, 2019, 03:35:26 AM »
A-701

"W-woah!" Before he could even struggle or escape, he was dragged away without mercy!

"Thanks. So um, this is a Sex club? That explains the.... naked people...." He didn't get it! I mean, why would you have to go to a place like this for something like... that? Wasn't sex a primitive breeding method meant to sustain a line of kin between biological species? Why would people pay for that stuff? It was kind of confusing. The more he thought about it the more he thought he'd rather think about his spiders. SO he did that.

"I can show you more of my collection if you like! Um, I mean, if it's okay!" Don't think about the naked lady on your arm don't think about the naked lady on the arm don't think about the naked lady on the arm don't think about the naked lady on the arm don't think about the naked lady on the arm don't think about the naked lady on the arm don't think about the naked lady on the arm don't think about the naked lady on the arm don't think about the naked lady on the arm don't think about the naked lady on the arm don't think about the naked lady on the arm-

It's okay. His coat would protect him from whatever microbes or ill sicknesses he may catch, like cooties. He was safe.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 03:36:45 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 11, 2019, 03:40:13 AM »
A-701

"W-woah!" Before he could even struggle or escape, he was dragged away without mercy!

"Thanks. So um, this is a Sex club? That explains the.... naked people...." He didn't get it! I mean, why would you have to go to a place like this for something like... that? Wasn't sex a primitive breeding method meant to sustain a line of kin between biological species? Why would people pay for that stuff? It was kind of confusing. The more he thought about it the more he thought he'd rather think about his spiders. SO he did that.

"I can show you more of my collection if you like! Um, I mean, if it's okay!"

Chestie

Nod nod

Chestie nodded vigorously, extremely interested. She dragged him quickly to her room, closing the door behind them. "Most of the other demons here don't like arachnids quiiiiteeee as much as me, so let's keep it in here. She sprinted off towards the back of her dorm, and into the bathroom. "I'm just going to take a quick shower, make yourself comfortable, and be ready to show off!"

And thus, Spidey was left alone in a girl's room. It smelled clean and nice, with only the lingering scent of sex and debauchery. A plush pink couch with fluffy pillows piled on it sat against the wall with a coffee table in front of it. An insect encyclopedia laid facedown on it, halfway read.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 11, 2019, 03:44:21 AM »
Vanilla

Ah, she was almost satisfied. With just a bit more, she'd be her pliable little bitch. Vanilla smirked before leaning down, squishing Hannah's face in between her breasts. She began speeding up her strokes, still not letting her cum. Hannah could see her slowly bringing her other hand down to the head of her cock, massaging it before pushing her index finger into her hole.

"But, you're enjoying this. I can tell. Why don't you be honest with yourself, Hannah?"

Hannah

This was pure torture. It was sexual pleasure twisted into the most cruel of all things, and Vanilla was in total control. Or rather, Hannah's dark urges were entirely in control. They felt stronger than ever as the older succubus played her like a fiddle and provoked a loud, desperate cry from her as her length clenched around the impossible intruder.

"N-No, I'm - not. I'm not. I'm not...!"

Every word was muffled wonderfully by Vanilla's chest, overflowing over her face and smothering her as it was. Her scent invaded Hannah's nose and made even more of her senses go crazy.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 11, 2019, 03:45:35 AM »
Vanilla

Hannah

This was pure torture. It was sexual pleasure twisted into the most cruel of all things, and Vanilla was in total control. Or rather, Hannah's dark urges were entirely in control. They felt stronger than ever as the older succubus played her like a fiddle and provoked a loud, desperate cry from her as her length clenched around the impossible intruder.

"N-No, I'm - not. I'm not. I'm not...!"

Every word was muffled wonderfully by Vanilla's chest, overflowing over her face and smothering her as it was. Her scent invaded Hannah's nose and made even more of her senses go crazy.

Vanilla

The stroking stopped, and the finger began slowly going out. Vanilla began getting off her. "Ara ara~ Well, if you're not enjoying it, I guess I'll stop. Sorry for molesting you like that~"