Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77294 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #165 on: June 11, 2019, 03:46:15 AM »
Lily

"What about that crazy chick who offered the jobb? Or don't you have a right hand girl? Why don't you send them, I don't really feel like wasting my time on someone I'll beat in one punch."

She tapped the ground with her foot, as she thought about something that might just make it more interesting.

" or you can send the really weak ones first and I'll make a spectacle of them, can't promise they'll be alive tho.... I'd imagine some of your clients would really enjoy seeing a Lil girl like me kick ass."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 11, 2019, 03:48:38 AM »
Hannah

Wait, what?

"Wait, what?"

Oh damn it she'd said that out loud. She immediately turned to Vanilla, her cock still in helpless agony and her nerves on fire. How could Vanilla do all of this to her and just leave her hanging?! Not thinking of her dignity at all, she reached out for the older succubus.

"I-I take it back, please! Don't just, ahhh, don't just leave me alone..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 11, 2019, 03:55:14 AM »
Hannah

Wait, what?

"Wait, what?"

Oh damn it she'd said that out loud. She immediately turned to Vanilla, her cock still in helpless agony and her nerves on fire. How could Vanilla do all of this to her and just leave her hanging?! Not thinking of her dignity at all, she reached out for the older succubus.

"I-I take it back, please! Don't just, ahhh, don't just leave me alone..."

Vanilla

Vanilla climbed onto Hannah's lap, pressing her ample chest against hers. She settled in, pushing Hannah's cock deeper and deeper until it was completely enveloped by her ass. Then she began grinding, and allowed Hannah to come.

"Good girl~"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 12, 2019, 02:19:14 AM »
Lily

"What about that crazy chick who offered the jobb? Or don't you have a right hand girl? Why don't you send them, I don't really feel like wasting my time on someone I'll beat in one punch."

She tapped the ground with her foot, as she thought about something that might just make it more interesting.

" or you can send the really weak ones first and I'll make a spectacle of them, can't promise they'll be alive tho.... I'd imagine some of your clients would really enjoy seeing a Lil girl like me kick ass."

Elizabeth

"Well, some of them, perhaps." She glanced around at the murmering crowd, winking at one lucky individual who suddenly groaned as a wave of pleasure washed over him. She looked back at Lily, floating down from the air and standing in front of her. Her breasts hung in front of Lily's face. She reached down, grabbing the girl's ass and squeezing it. "I think they'd prefer something a bit less lethal right now, though."

She took a step back, turning to face the crowd.

"Well everyone, this girl wants to show off her strength, so I'll be hosting a little impromptu fight!" She opened her arms, her voice reverberating throughout the angel. "One of my newest girls, a cute little bud named Hannah, is going to be her first opponent!"

She turned back to Lily and gave her a wry little smile. "Killing her is strictly prohibited."
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 02:38:33 AM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 12, 2019, 03:18:52 AM »
Hannah

The demon sorceress groaned in painful need as her thick, veiny, twitching cock rubbed Vanilla's plump ass with an almost searing heat. Hannah felt her hips pushing up toward her, felt her nipples rubbing against the older demon's own, and desperately sought to rub as much against that wonderful skin as she could. Then with a sharp cry she latched onto Vanilla's thick sides and let go. Her wings twitched in place behind her, over the table, while her tail thrashed about in ectasy as at last her torment receded.

Hannah's cock started making a mess everywhere, spraying all over  and going to so much waste. The scent of it was enough to make Vanilla's mouth water. Every nerve in Hannah's stolen body was on fire as the spells restraining her were at last released. She came, and came, for what felt like forever to her in that moment! It was just so much, too much, and she felt like her mind was going to melt out with the rest of her...!

But then at last it came to an end, and she faintly recognized Elizabeth's lovely voice entering her awareness.

"... huwah...?"
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 03:22:39 AM by Aiden »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 12, 2019, 03:44:24 AM »
A-701

He blinked. What... was.... huuuh? This room was kind of cool! What the heck!

"O-okay!" He looked around, half distracted, and noticed the massive, thick insect encyclopedia. And thus, the spider's heart skipped a beat! Woah! She's like, the real deal. This is crazy man! He started flipping through the pages. This book was the same he had in his collection, the same edition too! Jeez...

Okay, you got this man. Can't screw it up! With that in mind he reached in his picket and went for his cologne, which he dabbed behind his ears while he applied deodorant sloppily under his coat. He had to absolutely rock this out of the park, and every bit counted!

Deodorant, check.

Pizza pickets, check.

Cologne, check.

Dashing good looks, mother fucking checked.

Now, he still had some time. He was darting his eyes around, looking at the clock, setting everything up. OKay, he was going to show her his collection. WIth that in mind, he ruffled the string fur out of his coat and a dozen of different spider breeds crawled out of his clothes. And then two dozens, and soon it was a full on colony of spiders, which crawled out of what turned out to be an infested nest disguised as clothing! Thanks to his super low frequency scream, they all marched in neat rows into a military formation right over the table!

And now, the piece of resistance...

Spiders, CHECK!

Everything was ready, perfectly devised by his intellect. But suddenly, an ear pearcingly shrill voice that made his stomach churn and his throat turn inside out in disgust rang through his skull. A fight huh? Knowing her, she probably had something to do with it. Neat.

"Eh? Why the fuck would I care!" He yelled at the intercom. This wasn't the fucking dojo, goddamn retards. FIrst they can't keep it in their pants, and now this!? Goddamn it!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 12, 2019, 03:55:05 AM »
A-701

He blinked. What... was.... huuuh? This room was kind of cool! What the heck!

"O-okay!" He looked around, half distracted, and noticed the massive, thick insect encyclopedia. And thus, the spider's heart skipped a beat! Woah! She's like, the real deal. This is crazy man! He started flipping through the pages. This book was the same he had in his collection, the same edition too! Jeez...

Okay, you got this man. Can't screw it up! With that in mind he reached in his picket and went for his cologne, which he dabbed behind his ears while he applied deodorant sloppily under his coat. He had to absolutely rock this out of the park, and every bit counted!

Deodorant, check.

Pizza pickets, check.

Cologne, check.

Dashing good looks, mother fucking checked.

Now, he still had some time. He was darting his eyes around, looking at the clock, setting everything up. OKay, he was going to show her his collection. WIth that in mind, he ruffled the string fur out of his coat and a dozen of different spider breeds crawled out of his clothes. And then two dozens, and soon it was a full on colony of spiders, which crawled out of what turned out to be an infested nest disguised as clothing! Thanks to his super low frequency scream, they all marched in neat rows into a military formation right over the table!

And now, the piece of resistance...

Spiders, CHECK!

Everything was ready, perfectly devised by his intellect. But suddenly, an ear pearcingly shrill voice that made his stomach churn and his throat turn inside out in disgust rang through his skull. A fight huh? Knowing her, she probably had something to do with it. Neat.

"Eh? Why the fuck would I care!" He yelled at the intercom. This wasn't the fucking dojo, goddamn retards. FIrst they can't keep it in their pants, and now this!? Goddamn it!

Chestie

11:45 Am

Chestie took her time getting ready, changing out of her work form, shapeshifting back to her oh so adorablely pink-haired normal form before she stripped down and took a shower. She luxuriated in the feeling of the warm water washing away the sex from her, scrubbing herself down from head to toe.

Eventually, she came out, and threw on her casual clothes. She skipped out back towards Spidey. "Hiiiii~ Something about a fight happening, eh? Interested?"

https://imgur.com/YCTwjuu

She did a cute little post, spinning around in a circle. "Ta-da~ How do I look~?"
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 03:56:04 AM by Sinib »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 12, 2019, 04:00:26 AM »
A-701

NANI THE FU-

His eyes were wide open. What was the meaning of this? CHestie was huge and thick and tanned and this, this-

"Dude. You look, uh... you're Chestie. Right?" He sounded pretty vexed, maybe because he didn't understand what was going on and it made him feel tiny and insignificant. As he should feel.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 12, 2019, 04:03:30 AM »
Chestie

"Y-yeah?"

The pink haired girl took a nervous step back, bashfully looking away. "Do-do you want me to turn back? This form is more comfortable, but I guess I don't really mind..."

Her chest slowly began filling back out.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 12, 2019, 04:06:01 AM »
A-701

"No no no no no no no! It's fine, it's fine!" He held out his hands urgently and shook his head. Then he stopped.

E-eh, this totally looked like he actually was embarrassed about it. Quickly, he struck a cool pose and grinned at her, snapped his fingers and pointed at her. "You're fine and perfect the way you are." His shark teeth twinkled at that.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 12, 2019, 11:00:45 PM »
Hannah

The demon sorceress groaned in painful need as her thick, veiny, twitching cock rubbed Vanilla's plump ass with an almost searing heat. Hannah felt her hips pushing up toward her, felt her nipples rubbing against the older demon's own, and desperately sought to rub as much against that wonderful skin as she could. Then with a sharp cry she latched onto Vanilla's thick sides and let go. Her wings twitched in place behind her, over the table, while her tail thrashed about in ectasy as at last her torment receded.

Hannah's cock started making a mess everywhere, spraying all over  and going to so much waste. The scent of it was enough to make Vanilla's mouth water. Every nerve in Hannah's stolen body was on fire as the spells restraining her were at last released. She came, and came, for what felt like forever to her in that moment! It was just so much, too much, and she felt like her mind was going to melt out with the rest of her...!

But then at last it came to an end, and she faintly recognized Elizabeth's lovely voice entering her awareness.

"... huwah...?"

Vanilla

Vanilla rode her cock, tightly sandwiching it between the cheeks of her ass, pumping it with her hips. Hannah could feel the base of the woman's tail slamming into it, panting as she fed off of the demon's lust and arousal. She grabbed Hannah's breasts, wrapped her legs around the chair, and began to moan, loadly. When Hannah came, she began squirting all over Hannah's clothes, soiling them with her juices.

"Mwahhhh~" She reveled in the feeling of the hot and sticky cum spraying all over her back, all over her ass, everywhere. It was hot, smelly, and thick, just the way she loved it.

But eventually, all good things had to come to an end, and her mistress made an oh so interesting announcement. She raised her eyebrow, but didn't question it. She was sure Elizabeth had a reason for this.

Instead, she pecked Hannah's cheek, still holding her softening cock against her ass. "Ara ara~ Looks like you have your first job, deary~"

And with that, she climbed off of Hannah. With a wave of her hand, it was as if she'd never gotten dirty in the first place. Even the stench of ejaculate was gone from her body in an instant.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 13, 2019, 01:35:19 AM »
A-701

"No no no no no no no! It's fine, it's fine!" He held out his hands urgently and shook his head. Then he stopped.

E-eh, this totally looked like he actually was embarrassed about it. Quickly, he struck a cool pose and grinned at her, snapped his fingers and pointed at her. "You're fine and perfect the way you are." His shark teeth twinkled at that.

Chestie

Chestie smiled before giggling, just a bit. "Ehehe, thanks." She wiped away a tear and giggled again, wrapping her arm around his. She looked up at him expectantly, eyes shimmering.

"Now, show me these mothahfuckin' spiders!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 13, 2019, 03:54:24 AM »
A-701

"Hell yeah you spicy tuna roll!" His shark grin grew even wider, and a menacing aura of eager anticipation filled the air. Obviously, this called for music, background beats to go with the spooky spider exhibit. And why not? There were so many on the table, some of them even breeds thought to have gone extinct! This called for the real good shit.

Step 1: Reach for the walkman in his pocket (Yes people still carry those).

Step 2: Play sick music.

Step 3: Profit.

After that was said and done, he sighed in satisfaction- and slammed his hands on the table (not on top of the spiders, obviously) in a super intimidating way! His eyes literally glowed red ominously.

"Pick a number, A to 701. It's time for le motherfucking tour du monde."
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 04:22:00 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 13, 2019, 06:47:29 AM »
Hannah

By the time Vanilla finished cleaning her up with her magic, and wow she was gonna need to figure out how to do that one, Hannah finally registered what Elizabeth had just told everyone. Her shock showed clear on her face, her eyes wide as she stumbled back onto her cloven feet. "She wants me to fight someone? That's, well, huh. I've been in a couple of magical duels before, but not a real fight."

She mumbled the second part more to herself than anything, and then muttered a pair of syllables under her breath to call her stereotypical dark sorceress outfit that was definitely-not-a-Tharja-cosplay to her body. She focused too so that her overly sensitive demon dick vanished, so it wasn't there as a target for whomever Elizabeth wanted Hannah to fight.

Then the sorceress sighed, and smiled with a blush to Vanilla. "I guess we'll continue our um, talk later. I have an intro to make."

And with a single word in a dead language, Hannah vanished in a portal of sickly emerald light only to drop down from a similar one that formed in the ceiling in the main room where the announcement came from. "Hmmm, someone summoned me~?" She asked, descending on demonic wings as theatrically as she could. "Something about a battle, I believe. How quaint."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 13, 2019, 03:15:09 PM »
Lily

Lily looked up as she felt a surge of magic, before a portal appeared near the roof. What came out of it could only be her opponent. She took a step forward as the winds from the demonic girl's descent made her green skirt flap wildly, it revealed even more of her thighs but never quite blew far enough to reveal her underwear, even though it seemed like it might at any moment.

"Owwiieee..."

Lily tripped and fell right face first at Hannah's feet, her cute face impacting the floor with a loud crash. But she kept trying, even while rubbing her head from the apparent pain.

"Liz-chan wanted me to fight her girls, sta-starting with the weakest. I ho-ho-hope you'll go easy on me~"