Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77296 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #180 on: June 14, 2019, 07:52:27 AM »
Hannah

Her first good look at the girl sent one thought through her mind immediately - 'TSUNDERE ALERT. TSUNDERE ALERT.' Something was going to get yelled at and/or beaten on violently when a Rie Kugimiya character was in the house. Especially a house as lewd and diabolical as Elizabeth's place. Her face lit up at the very thought of it! But then the redhead was falling over herself and generally acting like a klutz, and Hannah frowned in confusion that dispelled her initial excitement.

Hannah settled into a hover, just outside of the redhead's reach, and reached out with her infernal power. Immediately she knew this was on some level legitimate, and just smiled awkwardly as her tail reached down to pick the little Shana-clone up and place her back on her feet. "Worry not - I have no reason to use my greatest curses in an exhibition."

She looked to Elizabeth, and after a moment's blush asked, "So are we just going to do it here, or do we have a place for fights?"
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 05:51:58 PM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 15, 2019, 05:28:06 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth was having trouble keeping a straight face, knowing how strong Lily was. Was this an act? Or was this her attempt at 'going easy' on Hannah?

Regardless of the true motives, the great, naked demon was giggling. She reached up to fidget with one of her horns.

"I think these people want to see the fight, don't they?"

A loud cheer greeted her question. She maganimously opened her arms before snapping. An invisible but highly durable magical barrier surrounded the two going up the the ceiling. It would be very difficult to inflict collateral damage through it.

"Show me your best, and don't underestimate her~"

It wasn't clear who she was talking to, really.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 15, 2019, 08:36:52 PM »
Lily

"Alrighty, I won't be using my sword then!" She replied with a smile as bright as the sun itself.

Without even waiting for a response, yes, before even finishing her statement, the Fire Elemental caught Hannah's tail in an unyielding grip. Then with a simple flick of her wrist, the demonic girl was flung towards Lily, who's fist was ready to smash into Hannah's stomach.

There'd been no signs of the sudden attack, no rise of her heartbeat, not even a simple twitch from the tiny girl, and it was perfectly timed with Hannah looking over to Elizabeth.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 08:37:37 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 16, 2019, 01:31:52 AM »
Hannah

One minute she had been holding onto Lily with her tail, and the next she was getting thrown around like a cheap video game villain and the little witch was flash stepping! Before Hannah even had time to react though, a barrier of sickly emerald light automatically appeared between the redhead's fist and Hannah's belly, shattering just at that. Fortunately, Hannah had two other barriers layered after that and the second was able to take the hit - ablative armor.

Unfortunately, the impact happened while Lily was still holding her tail - and so she cried out in pain as it got nearly torn right out of her spine.

She was more than a little disoriented, barely able to gasp out "Burn!" in Latin.

A wave of unholy flame, the stuff of hell, washed over Lily from Hannah's place on the ground.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 04:55:39 AM by Aiden »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 16, 2019, 06:21:29 AM »
Lily

Fire... This lady wants to give me all the playtime in the world huh.

The Elemental simply crouched, letting the flames engulf her, it would only serve to hide her from the demin girl, the fire would betray her cause it belonged to Lily.

And it wasn't like she needed to see Hannah, to know exactly where she was at any moment.

That girl was magician, she was sure of it, that sudden displacement couldn't be anything else than teleportation, since she was too slow on the uptake before, and if she was too slow for that, then she definitely wouldn't be able to keep up with a dash of her full strength.

Suddenly Lily shot out of the flaming sea like a guided missile, her foot already closing in on Hannah as she crossed the distance in a millisecond.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 16, 2019, 03:52:53 PM »
Hannah

Even as the fire descended, Hannah was already chanting out a much stronger barrier spell around herself. 'Enclose, enclose, defend this scion of-' was about as far as she got, a visible barrier of sickly emerald light engulfing her with increasing opacity right before the small redhead slammed right into it!

"Ah!"

Hannah flinched at the impact, even if it only pushed her back up into the barrier Elizabeth set up. Seeing the other girl completely unharmed, she attempted to whisper 'move' and create some distance. It was instinct, the momentary panic of a battle against someone overwhelmingly stronger and faster than her.

Physically, anyway.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 16, 2019, 06:18:50 PM »
Elizabeth and Vanilla

Vanilla had followed Hannah in, curious about what she was planning. Was Hannah actually a new secret weapon? It wasn't any secret that Lily was a formidable fighter among the upper echelons of Lizzy's circle.

As soon as the fight started, Vanilla understood what was really going on.

Elizabeth was using Lily as a sadistic form of training to break the new girl in.

"My, Lizzy, you're so mean sometimes." Vanilla flitted over to Elizabeth and draped herself over Elizabeth, massaging her master's bat wing. "Sending a girl into a disadvantagous battle on a disadvantagous stage, it's almost like you're setting her up to lose~"

"I wonder where you get such thoughts, Vanilla? I just wanted to test her~"

Some of the crowd began to glance over, watching the two nearly naked women flying over them. While the fight was incredible, things were simply happening too fast for it to be any more than an enjoyable spectacle of fire.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 16, 2019, 08:37:53 PM »
Lily

Ka-fooooooooooom

The air around them exploded with a fire not of Hannah's making, no this one had not a shred of infernal energy in it, for this flame was raw primal power. Out of the fiery cloud came a spinning dervish of destruction, a crimson mane of blistering ember, a tiny comet blazing through the skies, trapping Hannah between a it and the barrier.

"Not so fast!"

A flaming palm slammed into her jaw, the girl, no it was no mere girl in front of her, it was a ferocious dragon, death incarnate, and it commanded her silence.

But most of all it demanded her obedience.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 16, 2019, 09:59:05 PM »
Hannah

Hannah didn't even get a moment, between her own quickening breath and Lily's superhuman speed, to perform another spell like she'd want to! The only consolation the demon sorceress felt was that her barrier was still active, still held barely against the hand threatening to crush her face and force her into submission.

This fear... the only reason she did not succumb was -

Her eyes took on a malevolent emerald hue as she thought of that, and said in ancient Sumerian 'Stop, spirit!'

A vice closed around Lily's inner spirit, threatening to force her into halting her assault.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 16, 2019, 11:14:08 PM »
Lily

Cut, slice and dice, slash, rip, rip and tear...

"Ahahahahahahaahahahahaahaahahahaah!"

Lily's eyes narrowed into mad slits, that only reflected a bottomless void. "Stooooooooooooop?" Her voice cut trough the fire like a sharp blade, a blade so sharp it might just cut you up.

"No."

Her grip tightened, the tiny girl somehow squuezing even harder before she spun around without letting go, dragging the demon girl headfirst towards the ground.

"I WON'T STOP UNTIL I CUT DOWN THE HEAVENS!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2019, 01:02:04 AM »
Hannah

"Uwaah!" Was all Hannah got out in her shock, in her fright, as this little burning Shana-clone dragged her around and beat her like a ragdoll. Only the flickering emerald barrier between her skin and her opponent prevented her limbs from being crushed by the strength involved. It was fear then that guided the rest of her response after her barrier cushioned the blow to her head.

Trembling, she managed to gasp out 'Expand!' through gritted teeth.

The barrier between herself and Lily grew outward, creating less of a skin-tight defense and more of a burning dome that forced her little assailant away. She just needed room, room to think, room to react! She needed to figure out some way to hurt this girl!

My blood is on fire...!

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 18, 2019, 01:56:20 AM »
Lily

Lily blinked as the barrier expanded and struck her head on, launching her small form across the makeshift arena with violent force. She hit the edge barrier on the other side of the field, and for a split section appeared almost merged with that wall before bouncing off to make a crater with her own in the middle of the arena.

This was pointless, maybe if she'd been younger, she would have bullheadedly charged on against this literal wall of an opponent. But not here, not now, this particular type of defensiveness was utterly distasteful and sucked all the joy out of battle. It soured her as she she got back on her legs, not looking worse despite having been turned into a ping-pong ball just moments ago. With all that in mind her next course of actions was certain.

"I yield."

Then she turned around and headed for the edge of the arena, without sparing Hannah even a single glance, neither of respect nor jealousy.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 18, 2019, 02:49:10 AM »
A-701

"Hell yeah you spicy tuna roll!" His shark grin grew even wider, and a menacing aura of eager anticipation filled the air. Obviously, this called for music, background beats to go with the spooky spider exhibit. And why not? There were so many on the table, some of them even breeds thought to have gone extinct! This called for the real good shit.

Step 1: Reach for the walkman in his pocket (Yes people still carry those).

Step 2: Play sick music.

Step 3: Profit.

After that was said and done, he sighed in satisfaction- and slammed his hands on the table (not on top of the spiders, obviously) in a super intimidating way! His eyes literally glowed red ominously.

"Pick a number, A to 701. It's time for le motherfucking tour du monde."

Chestie

"Wow! You have good taste!" She picked up a large, cat-sized spider, rubbing her face against it. "Kyahehehahahhehehe~"

She giggled. "So cuuuuteee~"

Her pupils had turned to hearts, somehow.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2019, 03:07:37 AM »
A-701

Heh. Of course i knew that.

"Ufufufu. Number 146 huh? Not bad, nooot bad. You've got a good eye for this kind of stuff." He crossed his arms and nodded smugly. "That's Fleshweaver, he's a Phoneutria fera. Their kind is pretty easy to mix up with tarantulas, but they have one difference."

He tickled the large spider she was holding under the chin, like a loving parent.

"Their poison can kill a grown man in under 2 hours. It contains a potent neurotoxin, known as PhTx3, which acts as a broad-spectrum calcium channel blocker that inhibits glutamate release, calcium uptake and also glutamate uptake in neural synapses. At deadly concentrations, this neurotoxin causes loss of muscle control and breathing problems, resulting in paralysis and eventual asphyxiation. In addition, the venom causes intense pain and inflammation following a bite due to an excitatory effect the venom has on the serotonin 5-HT4 receptors of sensory nerves. Isn't it cute?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 18, 2019, 06:09:45 AM »
Coconut

A few minutes after Elizabeth left, the door creaked open, and the face of a small child peeked in. A big grin grew on her face when she saw her target. She knew Liz had gotten an especially steamy guest, and now that she was being blueballed by work, this was Coconut's time to strike!

The petit but curvaceous demon walked into the room, closing the door behind her.

"Hello~" she started off cheerfully. "Lizzy didn't want you to be blueballed like her, so she sent me in instead!" For such a bold lie, Coconut said it without even a hint of deceit. "My name is Coconut, but you can call me Cocopuffs!"

Her breath sped up a bit as she realized what she'd gotten herself into. Who this woman was.

She blushed a bit. She was going to get into so much trouble if she messed this up!

She felt herself getting wet thinking of it.

Despite the apparent age of the girl, Lucy could feel her checking her out, eyes raking over her and lingering on her wings, her legs, and her cute panties like a greedy old man. She lingered especially on the full, thick legs on full display kicked up on the couch, her golden wings that were almost too brilliant...

She took a step forward, and gulped. Her eyes were glued to the older woman. "Wow, you're gorgeous..."

She sounded breathtaken by her magesty.