Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77408 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #210 on: June 23, 2019, 05:23:56 AM »
Hannah

"H-Hey!" Hannah squirmed in Vanilla's grasp, her head wiggling about trying to find an escape. This was so weird! "I don't, ah, have much of an ego you know!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 23, 2019, 05:29:50 AM »
Hannah

"H-Hey!" Hannah squirmed in Vanilla's grasp, her head wiggling about trying to find an escape. This was so weird! "I don't, ah, have much of an ego you know!"

Vanilla

A tail began tickling Hannah's belly. "Well, that's no good either. While you didn't win, perse, you didn't lose either! That girl's really strong you know!"

The bullying stopped, and she was released from Vanilla's iron grip. Her head just a little sore.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 23, 2019, 05:46:50 AM »
Lily

"And just what would you know about my strength, Vanilla?"

A creeping shadow accused the Succubus from behind, this menacing presence. Was actually the short red haired girl who didn't even reach 5 feet had snuck up behind Vanilla while she was taking and was leveling a suspicious glare at her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 23, 2019, 04:09:52 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla turned around to look at her, raising her eyebrow at Lily. She was thoroughly unscared. She crossed her arms under her chest and cocked her head, giving Lily a vauge half smile. "Demons have many secrets, Lily. I know enough~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 23, 2019, 06:11:36 PM »
Hannah

At first she wasn't thrilled with Vanilla's chiding, frowning slightly. Then suddenly Lily was there, impossibly face, and Hannah started whispering under her breath to attempt to restore some of the automatic barrier spells she'd used up against her.

But then Vanilla was all mysterious and cool and Hannah couldn't help but smile. "You'll have to teach me some of those later."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 23, 2019, 07:03:51 PM »
Lily

"I guwaa that's why you're number two here..." It wasn't that hard to figure out, with how the other demons were looking at her and how she'd been snuggling with Liz during the match itself.

"You!"

She turned to Hannah, no not just turned moved towards her, until she was right in her face, or as close to it as possible when you're more than a head shorter. Her flaming red hair was still glimmering with embers, highlighting her barely restrained emotional state.

"You have all that power, but you waste it on barriers, and do you seriously only have one attack spell? What are you gonna do when you get cornered by someone who's immune to flames and won't back down huh? Are you just gonna sit there and cry because you didn't bother to learn something actually useful?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 23, 2019, 08:34:03 PM »
Vanilla

"Oh, you figured it out~" She stuck her tongue out at Lily. "Yes, I'm Elizabeth's number two~"

She turned to look at Hannah, seeing how she'd respond. While meanly put, it was basically accurate. The girl needed a lot of practice.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 25, 2019, 01:35:28 AM »
Hannah

Now that the unnatural compulsion to dominate and destroy all that lay before her had passed all she really felt looking down at Lily's face was... well, not actually much of anything. Oh, her words stung for sure, and there was probably some truth to it, but the bored look on Hannah's face said it all:

As if you were something frightening.

"Are you done?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 25, 2019, 03:53:53 AM »
Lily

"You shouldn't be so smug Ha-nnah- I yielded for your sake, what you saw wasn't even close to my full power, which by the way THANKS A LOT FOR BEING A GIANT COCK BLOCK LIZZIE!"

Her hair fully ignited as she stomped the ground.

"OH great no killing allowed yay . Way to go there, popping my fight boner like that, maybe I should burst into the room and drag you away next time you're being plowed by fat dick!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 25, 2019, 03:50:33 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth headed over towards Lily, having been signing a few autographs and taking pictures with people for a bit. "Oh, but I didn't know my cute little Hannah was that strong, so I was afraid for her health!" The short naked woman gave Hannah a thumbs up. "I could send her in again and lrt you go all the way, but I think that'd be hazardous to her health~"

She tapped her foot on the ground. "Hmmmm, well, I guess I do owe you an apology-why don't you fight Vanilla after we're done talking? She's pretty strong!"

Vanilla simply gave a demure smile to Elizabeth. "I'm okay. Nothing compared to you, my lady."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 27, 2019, 04:06:19 AM »
Hannah

It was a lot easier to ignore Lily when the little brat wasn't looking at her. Also, short naked succubus demon lord - much nicer to pay attention to.

The sudden praise left Hannah ducking her head, blushing and covering her smile with her hand. "I uh, I don't know if I could pull off a repeat performance there anyway." She had to admit that if it was Elizabeth talking like that. "I'm not really sure how I did it this time."

The thought of Vanilla fighting was interesting enough though, and her eyes flicked to her with interest. Was this domineering mother really that strong? Hannah backed away to make space in case another fight broke out suddenly.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 27, 2019, 06:42:04 AM »
Lily

Whoooosh.

All the pressure died in an instant as her hair fell down her back naturally. no longer glimmering with the embers of a burning forest. Lily somehow seemed even smaller in that instant as if she had shrunk down and all color had left. Her eyes didn't even meet Liz' as she spoke, no she was completely focused at a some random point on the ground.

"So it's ok?...."

It was barely a whisper, but she spoke.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 28, 2019, 12:22:50 AM »
A-701

"I KNOW RIGHT!? Erm, I mean, o-of course. How obvious." He coughed and tried playing cool, and smiled with the swaying suaveness of an anime character, despite the fact he had just almost jumped up to the roof like a total dork. He started petting Chestie affectionately too, rubbing its hair like a little sibling he never had. Now, all he needed was forsomeone to pat his own head and the cycle would be complete. Or maybe it'd just keep extending, never ending. Much like his suffering.

"Gyeheheheheh! So cuuute~! Spiders and spider lovers are dabes!"

Chestie

The cute girl(?) jumped up, suddenly standing on the table. "NOBODY HERE GETS IT!" She jumped on top of him and hugged him. He could feel her hard muscles, her bones, and her complete lack of fat press up against him. "I thought I was crazy!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 28, 2019, 12:52:16 AM »
Lily

Whoooosh.

All the pressure died in an instant as her hair fell down her back naturally. no longer glimmering with the embers of a burning forest. Lily somehow seemed even smaller in that instant as if she had shrunk down and all color had left. Her eyes didn't even meet Liz' as she spoke, no she was completely focused at a some random point on the ground.

"So it's ok?...."

It was barely a whisper, but she spoke.

Elizabeth

"Hrm, well, not in such a public place, but yes, go all out. Vanilla is quite strong."

She flashed her pearly whites at Vanilla, who simply smiled back at her. Vanilla patted Hannah's head gently. She wasn't sure either about Hannah's burst of power, but...

Now was not the time. "Do you want to watch?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 29, 2019, 01:53:47 AM »
Hannah

Hannah hid her face a bit with one of her wings, peeking over it to the white-haired woman who had been keeping her company since Eru left. "I guess I could watch."

She was curious how strong Vanilla really was - it was hard to gauge power when Elizabeth was nearby drowning out her demonic senses.