Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77429 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #225 on: June 29, 2019, 04:58:17 PM »
Lily

At first it seemed like she was still standing perfectly still, but gradually that impression changed, as she begun quivering more and more with each passing second, until she reached some sort of unseen breaking point. The fire elemental finally moved, only with a sense of excitement and trepidation that  hadn't been there. Yet she wasn't rushing, no she was happily skipping over to where Hannah and Vanilla were chatting..

And then she glomoed Liz's second in command. Of course being the shortest girl, made it look a bit innocent, you might even think she was Vanilla's daughter if you looked past the different features. Because that's how innocent the hug looked at a glance.

"Are you the one?" Lily asked as she looked up at the taller girl hopeful eyes.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 03:32:40 AM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 29, 2019, 11:15:04 PM »
A-701

His eyes widened when he was suddenly grappled in this weird fashion. His raspy breath stopped for a bit and she could feel his bones and... not much else. He was a gangly sad thing made of naught but skin and bones after all, no matter how much he stuffed himself. But more importantly, what was this? No one ever held him in such a way.

Oh wait. Right. Lily did. But she didn't count, who cares!

What was going on? Erm, okay? Weirddddd... play it cool.

"Pah! They're the crazy ones! Kyehehehehe~!" He swiftly slipped out of her lousy choke hold, as there was no way such a half assed attempt could do anything to him. Instead, he grinned and snapped his finger at her, sparkling like a movie star wannabe.

"Okay! I guess it's time..."

A sudden tint of menace suddenly filled the air, like a cold chill. Upon closer inspection, it was actually the window that was open. But this didn't help the spider from suddenly looking at her with a super serious expression.

"I will show you what I'm really capable of. Are you prepared kid?"
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 11:15:51 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 29, 2019, 11:17:17 PM »
A-701

His eyes widened when he was suddenly grappled in this weird fashion. His raspy breath stopped for a bit and she could feel his bones and... not much else. He was a gangly sad thing made of naught but skin and bones after all, no matter how much he stuffed himself. But more importantly, what was this? No one ever held him in such a way.

Oh wait. Right. Lily did. But she didn't count, who cares!

What was going on? Erm, okay? Weirddddd... play it cool.

"Pah! They're the crazy ones! Kyehehehehe~!" He swiftly slipped out of her lousy choke hold, as there was no way such a half assed attempt could do anything to him. Instead, he grinned and snapped his finger at her, sparkling like a movie star wannabe.

"Okay! I guess it's time..."

A sudden tint of menace suddenly filled the air, like a cold chill. Upon closer inspection, it was actually the window that was open. But this didn't help the spider from suddenly looking at her with a super serious expression.

"I will show you what I'm really capable of. Are you prepared kid?"

Chestie

"Fufufu, no no no, it's my turn to show you what I can do..." She turned her head with a huff and began to pout. "And of course I know that everyone else is dumb. Arachnids are awesome, that's just a fact."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 29, 2019, 11:19:26 PM »
A-701

"Oho. Is that a challenge then?" He posed wickedly while shooting friendly daggers with his eyes, sporting a cocky grin. "Go on then. Ufufufufu..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 30, 2019, 01:54:29 AM »
A-701

"Oho. Is that a challenge then?" He posed wickedly while shooting friendly daggers with his eyes, sporting a cocky grin. "Go on then. Ufufufufu..."

Chestie

The girl blushed. "Are-are you sure? I'll kill you if you get scared after all this!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 30, 2019, 01:55:57 AM »
A-701

"Kah! I wouldn't be standing here if it were that easy!" He crossed his arms and grinned cockily, with a bemused eyebrow.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 30, 2019, 01:56:31 AM »
Lily

At first it seemed like she was still standing perfectly still, but gradually that impression changed, as she begun quivering more and more with each passing second, until she reached some sort of unseen breaking point. The fire elemental finally moved, only with a sense of excitement and trepidation that  hadn't been there. Yet she wasn't rushing, no she was happily skipping over to where Hannah and Vanilla were chatting..

And then she glimpsed Liz's second in command. Of course being the shortest girl, made it look a bit innocent, you might even think she was Vanilla's daughter if you looked past the different features. Because that's how innocent the hug looked at a glance.

"Are you the one?" Lily asked as she looked up at the taller girl hopeful eyes.

Vanilla

She raised her eyebrow at Hannah before turning to look at Lily. "Yeah, I can fight you. I'm bad at holding back in fights, though, so are you sure? My blood gets boiling and I just want to kill and destroy things, hehehe~"

She wrapped one of her strong arms around Lily and pulled her close, squishing her face between her boobs. "Do you know how that feels?"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 03:48:55 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 03, 2019, 07:22:54 AM »
Lily

She looked past the valley of flesh and met Vanilla's gaze, searching through it for something, until she find it. That it satisfied her was quite obvious from the way her smile widened and her hair ignited.

"I guess I've held off on that for too long already...." Lily said as she rubbed her cheeks against the taller woman's breasts.

"Do you want a vicious tiny familiar that might one day kill you out of pure battle lust?"
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 02:57:32 AM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 04, 2019, 04:58:07 PM »
Hannah

... what the fuck is wrong with that redhead?

Not that Hannah had much room to point fingers, she admitted to herself as she crossed her arms and moved back closer to Elizabeth. Still, at least this demon sorceress she liked to think she was a little more consistent on a first impression.

Hannah turned her blue eyes to her new employer, curious and questioning.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 05, 2019, 07:15:34 PM »
Vanilla

"Only if I can keep them on a tight leash~" Vanilla answered quite seriously, rubbing Lily's head affectionately. "Preferably one of those nice ones that have zap functions~"

Vanilla's chest was soft and fluffy. It felt like she was burying her face into the most comfortable pillows ever made. "Shall we fight, then?" Vanilla asked, a bit hungry for the answer.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 05, 2019, 09:38:02 PM »
Lily

"Stop rubbing my hair then...." Lily begun squirming innwfecitvely in her hold, unsure if she wanted to break free or not. "Can't think." it was true, every stroke sent a jolt of pure pleasure straight her to her brain.

"Seriously knock it off!!" Lily suddenly shouted out as she sent a right hook at Vabilla's face.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 06, 2019, 04:27:04 AM »
Hannah

A leash? With 'zap functions'?!

Hannah again glanced at Elizabeth, one of her hands covering her face so the older demon wouldn't see her blushing in embarrassment. Was Vanilla really that kind of devil...?

There was so much she didn't know about the devils she owed so much to.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 07, 2019, 02:07:36 AM »
A-701

"Kah! I wouldn't be standing here if it were that easy!" He crossed his arms and grinned cockily, with a bemused eyebrow.

Chestie

Chestie leaped into the air, doing a somersault before landing on her tip-toes three feet back, at the door. She made a V with her fingers, put it up to her right eye, and winked at him.

And then, she called out in a demonic tongue, painful to hear and which made him want to claw out his ears. The temperature in the room skyrocketed noticeably, and the air itself felt heavy.

She smirked, her eyes glowed with demonic power as a clawed finger ripped a hole through the fabric of reality. No, it was a leg! Then another, and then a third...

A giant, man-sized spider walked through the portal, fangs dripping with lethal venom, and was that the floor sizzling underneath it!?!

Chestie wrapped her arms around it and rubbed her face against it. "Isn't she cute? Her name is Angela, and she's just the sweetest little girl~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 07, 2019, 06:46:16 PM »
Hannah

A leash? With 'zap functions'?!

Hannah again glanced at Elizabeth, one of her hands covering her face so the older demon wouldn't see her blushing in embarrassment. Was Vanilla really that kind of devil...?

There was so much she didn't know about the devils she owed so much to.

Elizabeth and Vanilla

Hannah felt a strong pair of arms wrap around her stomach and pull her backwards before her "daddy's" breasts squished up against her back. She could feel Elizabeth's erect nipples rubbing against her and the frisky succubi's teeth nibbling the back of her ear. "Did you think Vanilla was just for show, Hannah~"

Vanilla jumped back as if she'd been waiting for Lily's attack, dodging the girl's fist by just a hair. She flicked a stray lock of white hair out of her eyes. "My my, you certainly are fighty Lily. You must be feeling so pent up~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 08, 2019, 12:15:48 AM »
Lily

"Tschh..."

Lily did not even wait for Vanilla to start speaking nor was she really listening to her, she just let the momentum of her punch carry her until she hit the floor. But she was already ready, her thighs flexed, bursting with muscles to the point her stockings were on the brink of bursting, and the moment she hit the ground it was all released. The fire elemental pounced forward like some predatory feline with blinding ferocity, Her fist was poised and ready to strike at her once more.

Only for her momentum to completely spin her around from out of nowhere, which made her legs come down for an overhead strike.