Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77373 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #240 on: July 08, 2019, 04:10:51 AM »
Hannah

"Eee!" Hannah squirmed in Elizabeth's grasp for a moment before realizing what happened, and then did her best to cover her face completely with her hands. This was way too public for her! "I-I guess I didn't think she would be so physically strong. I can barely follow her movements."

Her tail twitched and wrapped itself around the older demon's waist while her teeth did things to Hannah.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 09, 2019, 12:57:22 AM »
Elizabeth

Hannah felt Elizabeth's tail grab her own. She began to tease her cute little daughter, massage her, poke her most sensitive points. "Vanilla is my wife, so of course she's quite strong. I wouldn't have it any other way."

She suddenly bit down on Hannah's ear hard enough to draw blood. "And that makes her your new mother, doesn't it? How did a mother's welcome feel~" Another bite.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 12:58:19 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 09, 2019, 01:13:33 AM »
Lily

"Tschh..."

Lily did not even wait for Vanilla to start speaking nor was she really listening to her, she just let the momentum of her punch carry her until she hit the floor. But she was already ready, her thighs flexed, bursting with muscles to the point her stockings were on the brink of bursting, and the moment she hit the ground it was all released. The fire elemental pounced forward like some predatory feline with blinding ferocity, Her fist was poised and ready to strike at her once more.

Only for her momentum to completely spin her around from out of nowhere, which made her legs come down for an overhead strike.

Vanilla

As Lily began to move, Vanilla had already jumped back, intent on taking flight in order to bombard Lily with magic bolts. She didn't want to fight someone this skilled and this strong without getting a gauge on her abilities. But Lily's movements were strange, and she found herself barely able to guard against an overhead kick-

until both of them found that they'd suddenly been seperated. Vanilla looked at Elizabeth with sassy eyes, as if to ask her why she had to be such a fucking cocktease.

"Not here?"

Elizabeth shook her head. "No, you two will be fighting downstairs, where you won't hurt any of my customers."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 09, 2019, 02:21:58 PM »
Elizabeth

Hannah felt Elizabeth's tail grab her own. She began to tease her cute little daughter, massage her, poke her most sensitive points. "Vanilla is my wife, so of course she's quite strong. I wouldn't have it any other way."

She suddenly bit down on Hannah's ear hard enough to draw blood. "And that makes her your new mother, doesn't it? How did a mother's welcome feel~" Another bite.

Hannah

"Y-You're actually married?!" Hannah managed to squeak that much out, distracted as Elizabeth's expert touches were leaving her, while thinking of the mess that was her own parents' relationship. She had no grounds for comparison there - what did a demon wedding look like?!

Then it was there - the sharp pain of the ear sending shudders down her spine and leaving her breathless. That this was happening right in front of everyone else was unbearable! "She's... she's a bully just like you!"

The sorceress didn't try to pull away, though.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 09, 2019, 04:07:59 PM »
Lily

Just before her feet were going to make contact with the one she'd been waiting for, she suddenly found herself dislocated to another place in mid air. Her feet was heading irreversibly for the ground now, a big impact would happen for sure, only it didn't.

Her hands met the ground instead somehow, going from falling feet first to having her hands touch the ground didn't make much logical sense, in fact it defied reality itself, yet it still happened. Her hands was undeniably what first made contact. The next move was just as disturbing, all the downward force from her legs, changed direction on a dime.

And went sideways.

Lily was spinning her feet around while handstanding, her hands doing an intricate dance on the floor as she was spinning around before launching herself into air once more to land back on her feet.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 09, 2019, 04:44:24 PM »
Elizabeth

"Yes, she's my one and only. She's been my first wife since time immemorial, before I was sealed by that group of adventurers!"

She paused, tweaking Hannah's sensitive spot at the base of her tail.

"We only bully you because we know that's what your heart really desires, darling~ If you want us to stop, all you need to do is stop enjoying it oh so much."

Elizabeth bit the wound on Hannah's ear again, but using her magic, she tweaked it so Hannah got utter sexual gratification from the act, eliciting an extreme reaction from her.

As she did so, she clapped lightly at Lily's impressive display. I'll be the referee for you two, so why don't we get going down, you muscleheads."

She disentangled herself from her adoptive daughter, before snapping her fingers. Space warped, and they suddenly found themselves in a completely different room. It was a large round room with stadium seating surrounding a sunken circle.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 04:06:28 AM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 11, 2019, 04:10:59 AM »
Hannah

"That's... that's really-" And then, before Hannah could say anymore Elizabeth grabbed her tail, and the demon sorceress squeaked in surprise. Her hips had instinctively pushed forward, away from the invasive touch, and yet her tail squeezed more tightly in response too - not wanting to let go. "That's, not fair~!"

But then she all but collapsed, unknown and wicked magic filling her demonic form in ways she would really have to learn more about later. Later.

When she wasn't all but falling down over herself.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 11, 2019, 05:23:28 PM »
Lily

"No...."

Lily slumped down on the ground looking completely drained, even her brilliant hair lost some of its natural shine.

"I can't get it up anymore, it's too hard. My true power is locked behind a condition, and every successive try to get it is so much harder." She was completely put out by this, but there wasn't much she could do.

"Might work again tomorrow..... Can't we just have a job interview instead? It's what I came for in the first place."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 14, 2019, 11:32:52 PM »
Elizabeth and Vanilla

"..." Both Elizabeth and Vanilla looked at Lily silently for several moments before anything else happened. In those few moments, it was as if time had been frozen. Elizabeth suddenly let Hannah go, allowing her to fall to the floor with a dull thud. Her eyebrows seemed to regain the ability to move first, slowly raising up as she regarded Lily in disbelief.

Vanilla's shining red eyes, shimmering as brightly as a ruby regarded Lily in utter disbelief. The overpowering aura around her faltered, losing its brilliance as she lost concentration. It reflected the primary emotion she was feeling right now.

"W-what did you say, Lily?"She clenched her fists, the aura around them surging. Vanilla's pristine white arms burst outwards. Her muscles bulged out and the magical energy she was outputting was enough to make Hannah feel a little bit ill from the malevolent anger the woman was feeling. Her fingernails dug into her skin, and she stomped her foot angrily.

Elizabeth herself had already recomposed herself. Shit, Vanilla was angry! She hadn't had a good chance to let loose for a while and after edging herself this much she was at her limit! The eldest demon suddenly appeared in between the two, glaring at thw taller succubi. "She'll fight you tomorrow." Her words seemed to carry a powerful weight to them.

Vanilla shrunk back, seeming to calm down, if only a bit. She took a deep breath, and turned around, walking out of the room quickly. She grabbed Hannah and slung the poor girl underneath her arm.

"You. Coming with me. Now."

Vanilla's kind and motherly demeanor seemed utterly absent as she dragged Hannah off to do who knew what with her, and the two quickly disappeared from sight.

Elizabeth turned to face Lily. The incredibly magic circles that were her pupils slowly spun, glowing with a faint light. "Was that just an attempt to get her to fight you seriously tomorrow?" She stuck her tongue out. "If it was, you did an amazing job. I think she's going to try to kill you! I haven't seen her this mad in years!"

Elizabeth gave Lily a thumbs up and offered her her hand. "After that showing, you're hired. Let's head to my private quarters to discuss your roles and responsibilities."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 14, 2019, 11:53:20 PM »
Hannah

Only quick reflexes kept Hannah, wrapped up in the intense sensations inflicted on her by Elizabeth's magic, from falling like a sack of potatoes. Instead her wings shot forward to catch her and became rigid to halt her fall, supporting her weight. Her breasts bounced as she wrapped her arms around herself, and shuddered at the sudden tension in the air. This went past malevolent intention - this was danger.

She whispered words of protection under her breath as her new demon parents had their little standoff, but they ended up... unnecessary preparations? At least that's what Hannah though until suddenly Vanilla was hoisting her up like a sack of rice. "W-Wait, what are you...?!"

Her legs and arms and tail moved about as her danger senses went crazy.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 14, 2019, 11:59:35 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla held onto Hannah tightly, not letting her daughter even entertain the thought of escape. She slammed a fist into the elevator button, instead creating a small dent in the wall instead of calling for the damn thing.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed as she realized what she'd done. She quickly headed for the stairs, flying directly up the shaft as the two made to leave the building.

"I need to let off some steam, so you're going to get some combat training. The winner gets to do whatever they want with the loser for an hour."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 15, 2019, 12:01:49 AM »
Hannah

"... combat training?" She asked, her voice small and delectably vulnerable. Hannah knew this was not going to go well for her. Not at all. But she swallowed, and nodded her head. "Alright. I can follow with my own wings at least, right?"

Being held by someone who had just dented a wall on accident wasn't comforting.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 15, 2019, 01:20:32 AM »
Elizabeth

Lily felt the increasingly familar feeling that came with space being warped around her before she found herself again translocated to a new and exciting locale.

It was Elizabeth's space, her sanctum. Her personal quarters that many nexusians had spent who knows how long gossiping and theorizing about. Just her showing up downstairs had caused quite a stir and many would consider being in such a forbidden location to be the ultimate honor.

Elizabeth was sitting on a large pink beanbag chair. Her tail hung lazily down it onto the floor, snaking out from between her legs. She laid with her legs splayed wide open, showing off her birthday suit to Lily.

"Make yourself comfortable, and tell me what you're looking to do here." She waved her tail at a beanbag opposite her, gesturing for Lily to sit down in it.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 15, 2019, 01:44:18 AM »
Lily

The elemental briefly felt the magic buildup, considering she'd just felt this particular taste a few moments earlier, it was too hard for her to figure out it was another transportation sepll By Elizabeth. A thought that got confirmed mere seconds later.

The sanctum, not that she'd know to call it such, didn't impress her in the slightest. Despite that, she made a show of looking everywhere around in the room except for Elizabeth's naked body. She wouldn't give the Suxxubi the satisfaction of getting oogled at, it was clearly what she wanted.

She did however go over to the beanbag opposite her, and sat down on it, since she was relatively short, she needed to draw her legs up to get really comfortable, and ended up folding them against her chest, the facric of her stocking was pulled tight as a result and revealed how toned her legs was.

"Hmm.... Depends, I'm pretty terrible at the whole body guard thing. But... Do you have costumers who'd be interested in a girl like me?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 15, 2019, 02:08:20 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth chuckled wryly. She didn't actually have any intention of showing off to Lily. She just found it to be a pain to put her clothes back on right now, so she wasn't particularly upset by Lily's refusal to stare. It was kind of cute and refreshing, really.

"Well, of course there are? People of all sexual inclinations come here to get relief. A petit girl like you would easily find a loyal clientele." Elizabeth scratched at one of her horns, staring at Lily intently. She was clearly very strong, even just looking at her legs, she'd be able to tell. If she had to guess, she'd probably say Lily was probably somewhere around Vanilla.

"But is that really all you want? Being an occasional hunting dog and an object of sexual desires to horney men and women? Don't you want more than that?"