Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77315 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #270 on: July 18, 2019, 02:54:09 AM »
Lily

"I didn't think you'd actually do as I said and cover up." Lily's voice cut through the exchange like a sharp blade. "You're just as easily played as your wife Liz." She was totally ignoring the meek child and it couldn't be more obvious, of course an heir this meek was nothing but an utter disappointment.

"Has it really been that long since you got challenged? Or maybe I just overstimated you... She won't do, your daughter wouldn't even survive a day of my training."

Elizabeth

"Kakaka, I'm not trying to make my guest uncomfortable, certainly! Why wouldn't I cover up!"

She smiled, leaning forwards towards Lily, adopting a sexy attitude. She pressed her breasts together and winked at the young woman.

"Unless you want me to strip again~"

She stuck out her tonuge.

Finally, Coconut spoke up. "I'd do fine! Come at me! I'll train as hard as you want me to, squirt!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 18, 2019, 05:18:51 AM »
Lily

"Oh really."

She turned to Coconut, and have the girl a disbelieving. "You're calling me a squirt, I guess you do really want to die." Lily put her hand up to Coconut's forehead.

And flicked.

Despite being something like that, it could still send a grown man flying across the room.

"Hey Liz, since I'm such a 'squirt', maybe I should tag along your daughter when she's pleasing her clients. I'd be so happy if she could show a 'squirt' like me around."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 19, 2019, 12:12:49 AM »
Lily

"Oh really."

She turned to Coconut, and have the girl a disbelieving. "You're calling me a squirt, I guess you do really want to die." Lily put her hand up to Coconut's forehead.

And flicked.

Despite being something like that, it could still send a grown man flying across the room.

"Hey Liz, since I'm such a 'squirt', maybe I should tag along your daughter when she's pleasing her clients. I'd be so happy if she could show a 'squirt' like me around."

Coconut

"Kya!" Coconut cried out as she hurtled backwards. Her wings flapped franticly, but she wasn't able to reorient herself before she slammed right into the wall with a loud crash.

"I'm sure she'd be happy to show you around." Elizabeth laughed, walking towards Lily and squatting down to her level. "Teach her some humility, at least. She's way too full of herself these days."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 19, 2019, 02:39:08 AM »
Lily

"Sure Sure...." She waved off Elizabeth, seemingly not caring for the older demon, and made her way over to where she'd knocked away Coconut.

Hmm what to do with you?..... If you want me to build up her up properly Lizzie, then I first have to take her down thoroughly..."

She tapped her foot, and was thinking for a bit before continuing. "Are there any orcs around that would like a round with Coconut? That might be good for her..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 19, 2019, 05:05:29 AM »
Lily

"Sure Sure...." She waved off Elizabeth, seemingly not caring for the older demon, and made her way over to where she'd knocked away Coconut.

Hmm what to do with you?..... If you want me to build up her up properly Lizzie, then I first have to take her down thoroughly..."

She tapped her foot, and was thinking for a bit before continuing. "Are there any orcs around that would like a round with Coconut? That might be good for her..."

Coconut

Coconut popped out of the wall, livid. "What did you say!" She flew forward, charging towards Lily. She was mad! She wasn't going to take this!

"Treat me seriously!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 19, 2019, 02:13:43 PM »
Lily

"Behave yourself little one, you wouldn't want me to use two whole fingers." Lily replied. The fire elemental was smirking at the brat, and she was just standing there calmly, like she was waiting for the girl to come at her.

"Buuuut...  If you manage to seduce me, then I'll guess I'll have to take you seriously. Neither of your parents managed that though."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 19, 2019, 10:54:20 PM »
Hannah

"... combat training?" She asked, her voice small and delectably vulnerable. Hannah knew this was not going to go well for her. Not at all. But she swallowed, and nodded her head. "Alright. I can follow with my own wings at least, right?"

Being held by someone who had just dented a wall on accident wasn't comforting.

Vanilla

"Why? It'll be faster if I just take us there directly, won't it?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 20, 2019, 02:22:38 AM »
Lily

"Behave yourself little one, you wouldn't want me to use two whole fingers." Lily replied. The fire elemental was smirking at the brat, and she was just standing there calmly, like she was waiting for the girl to come at her.

"Buuuut...  If you manage to seduce me, then I'll guess I'll have to take you seriously. Neither of your parents managed that though."

Coconut

"Feh." Coconut turned her nose away from Lily. "As if. Why would I waste my time with someone like you, when I can hunt far more interesting prey."

She snorted.

"Since my dad wants me to show you around, why don't we get that over with."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 20, 2019, 04:37:23 AM »
Lily

"Maybe you'll change your tune after I spank your mother tomorrow." Lily said as she reached out to ruffle Coconuts's hair.

"If you play nice I might even show you a cool trick or two... So lead long, we don't have all day do we."
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 05:18:26 AM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 20, 2019, 07:33:30 PM »
Vanilla

Hannah

"Ahaha... right." She was glad her hair hid her neck just enough that Vanilla couldn't see her gulp down her nervousness. "Nevermind."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 21, 2019, 02:52:11 AM »
Vanilla

Hannah

"Ahaha... right." She was glad her hair hid her neck just enough that Vanilla couldn't see her gulp down her nervousness. "Nevermind."

Vanilla

Vanilla quickly, very quickly, faster than Hannah was used to moving, really, took her out into Elizabeth's district, zooming around buildings at the last minute, feeling like they were going to crash, but always miraculously avoiding it.

They arrived at an open grassy field in a park. Vanilla tossed Hannah a few meters in front of her. "Alright. Ready?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 21, 2019, 09:28:15 PM »
Coconut

The short demon just laughed at that ridiculous assertion. "Heh. Good luck."

She then reached out and grabbed Lily's hand, dragging her out of the room. "Let's go. Daddy's room isn't interesting." She asserted.

"Have fun, don't let her break you~" Elizabeth waved cheerily at the two and giggled.

"Shaddup!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 21, 2019, 10:46:45 PM »
Lily

Fiery wings burst out of her back as she let herself be dragged away by Coconut, but instead of stumbling, she just floated after the small demon. Lily was giggling at how fast Coconut had rejected the notion of her beating Vanilla.

"You're not that good at judging strength are you? Fufufufu..."

Lily floated up besides Coconut, lazily gliding through the air with almost no energy to her movements.

"How strong do you think I am? Do you even have a clue what Im good at?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 21, 2019, 11:51:15 PM »
Coconut

Coconut turned around, her large red eyes gleaming as she smirked. "Fufufu, of course I do. You're just a bit weaker than mommy, considering she got so mad about you not fighting her. So that makes you a bit stronger than me!"

She smirked. "But only just a bit."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 22, 2019, 12:14:44 AM »
Lily

"Ah do please enlighten me wise one...." She floated past Cononut completely until she was in front of her, The Fire Elemental then kept her position facing Coconut while floating backwards. Despite going backwards, she never flew into anything.

"But your mom has no idea either, it's quite hilarious how hyped she got when I wasn't even trying..... Why don't you try attacking me? Then you can truly see how great the distance is between us."