Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77353 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #285 on: July 22, 2019, 03:15:04 AM »
Coconut

Coconut looked around furtively with a longing expression. "Huh? H-here?"

She began to slowly play with her tail, nervously spinning it around her thumb. "Ehehe... um, won't we, well, get in trouble, doing it here? Liz is scary when she's mad..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 22, 2019, 03:51:56 AM »
Lily

Lily stopped floating backwards, letting Coconut come much closer as the little demon kept going forward towards her. She breathed out, letting the heated breathe embrace Coconut, it was no different than the heat emanating from her body now that she was actively using her powers. That heat was directed by her will to gently embrace Coconut in a warm hug.

"Why not? Haven't you given any thought to what I am?..... The truth is, I find you way more interesting than your parents."
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 06:00:32 PM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 22, 2019, 01:02:30 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla quickly, very quickly, faster than Hannah was used to moving, really, took her out into Elizabeth's district, zooming around buildings at the last minute, feeling like they were going to crash, but always miraculously avoiding it.

They arrived at an open grassy field in a park. Vanilla tossed Hannah a few meters in front of her. "Alright. Ready?"

Hannah

The demon sorceress caught herself with her wings, preventing this from becoming a complete embarrassment at least. Once she had her footing under her she awkwardly took a stance, and nodded to Vanilla. "I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 22, 2019, 05:59:17 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla quickly, very quickly, faster than Hannah was used to moving, really, took her out into Elizabeth's district, zooming around buildings at the last minute, feeling like they were going to crash, but always miraculously avoiding it.

They arrived at an open grassy field in a park. Vanilla tossed Hannah a few meters in front of her. "Alright. Ready?"

Hannah

The demon sorceress caught herself with her wings, preventing this from becoming a complete embarrassment at least. Once she had her footing under her she awkwardly took a stance, and nodded to Vanilla. "I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

Vanilla

Before Hannah had even finished taking her stance, Vanilla had already burst forward towards her faster than the speed of sound. The well endowed demon whom she called mom, the one who had teased her with good natured ribbing, the one who had sucked her dick, she seemed very absent right now. It was like a raging bloodthirsty vampire was rushing towards her, muscles bulging out as she spun around, faster and faster, leg hurtling towards Hannah's side with unbelievable force.

Those pristine red eyes that had been so motherly just a bit before shone like those of a true demon right now, glowing bright red as they bored into her soul.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 22, 2019, 06:06:31 PM »
Lily

Lily stopped floating backwards, letting Coconut come much closer as the little demon kept going forward towards her. She breathed out, letting the heated breathe embrace Coconut, it was no different than the heat emanating from her body now that she was actively using her powers. That heat was directed by her will to gently embrace Coconut in a warm hug.

"Why not? Haven't you given any thought to what I am?..... The truth is, I find you way more interesting than your parents."

Coconut

The little tsundere demon blushed a bit, averting her eyes away from Lily. The warmth emitting from her was nice and pleasant. It felt like she was being wrapped up in a nice warm blanket during the winter.

She shuddered, just a little bit.

"Well, um..."

She hadn't. She'd been busy talking smack, really. But she wasn't going to admit that!

"Of course I have, foolish little girl! Hahaha, fine! I'll show off my full power!"

After glancing behind her, to make sure nobody was wathing, She leapt back ten meters, landing on her feet. Two spheres of roiling white magical energy began growing on her hands, cracking with raw power. They slowly began to expand, growing larger as she stood still. She needed to concentrate, or the power would go out of control before it was ready, and she'd look like a total fool!

"Watch this!" She exclaimed. The balls had grown to the size of beachballs over the few seconds she'd been standing still. She looked really proud of herself, for some reason.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 22, 2019, 06:26:06 PM »
Lily

Really?

What opponent would just let you stand still for that long and charge something up? It didn't even look like she had proper control over the flow of her magic either so anything should work to knock her off balance. Lily raised her right hand before Coconut had even finished speaking and pointed at her...

Bang.

A tiny red ball streaked towards the little demon's chest, It lit up the air behind it like a shooting star. But then, just before it was about to connect with its target, it grew many many times larger, larger than the largest of bowling balls.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 22, 2019, 07:04:38 PM »
Lily

Really?

What opponent would just let you stand still for that long and charge something up? It didn't even look like she had proper control over the flow of her magic either so anything should work to knock her off balance. Lily raised her right hand before Coconut had even finished speaking and pointed at her...

Bang.

A tiny red ball streaked towards the little demon's chest, It lit up the air behind it like a shooting star. But then, just before it was about to connect with its target, it grew many many times larger, larger than the largest of bowling balls.

Coconut

Coconut's eyes widened. What? That was cheating! This girl was a filthy cheater, why was she attacking her when she wanted to see her full strength, it didn't make any sense!

"Y-you bully!" She exclaimed, throwing her magic everywhere, everywhere she could that wasn't right next to her. It'd be bad if that attack exploded right next to her chest! She desperately leapt back, away from the massive explosion. Streaks of magical lightning scorched everything in the area as Coconut threw up a desperate defense, trying to protect herself. Several bolts slammed into Lily, searing away at her. Even dispersed, although it wouldn't hurt her, she could still clearly feel the raw power that the little demon had been trying to throw at her.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 22, 2019, 07:56:30 PM »
Lily

Lily didn't even wait for her attack to expand before shooting forward herself, despite appearing completely relaxed, she still somehow managed to launch herself forward as if she had been planning to do so all along. The searing lightning bothered her little as dispersed as it was and she showed no visible expression of pain, not that she'd show one even if she was really hurting. But that was far from the end, her hand was still raised and she took full advantage of Coconut's panicked retreat by strategically sending out another one of the expanding balls to detonate in front of the fleeing demon girl.

Magic wasn't all about power, it was equally important to know how to shape it, and how those shapes affected its performance. While she'd never been particularly gifted in terms of her output, she still knew more than the mere basics of elemental manipulation. Compressing her blast into the size of a bullet allowed for maximum speed, while the secondary delayed command to make it expand shortly after being fired was there to catch her opponents off guard. An effective strategy since they'd be expecting a tiny projectile with a lot of penetrative force, but were instead faced with an explosion.

Taking the little demon's inexperience into consideration, she'd most likely listen to her instincts first and foremost, and her instincts should tell her to move in the opposite direction of the explosion, meaning directly into Lily's hands.

"No one's going to wait when they're trying to kill you!" Lily said as she prepared to catch Coconut.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 23, 2019, 06:26:15 AM »
Vanilla

Before Hannah had even finished taking her stance, Vanilla had already burst forward towards her faster than the speed of sound. The well endowed demon whom she called mom, the one who had teased her with good natured ribbing, the one who had sucked her dick, she seemed very absent right now. It was like a raging bloodthirsty vampire was rushing towards her, muscles bulging out as she spun around, faster and faster, leg hurtling towards Hannah's side with unbelievable force.

Those pristine red eyes that had been so motherly just a bit before shone like those of a true demon right now, glowing bright red as they bored into her soul.

Hannah

She didn't have time to think. Only the time Hannah had spent on the trip here to restore at least one of her contingent barriers prevented her side from being turned to pulp as Vanilla struck it. The sickly emerald aura stank of brimstone as it seared away as much force behind the blow as it could, but such a sloppy rush job had no chance to do more than crack beneath the older demon's power. Hannah rushed out a single spell in what little time that bought her while she backpedaled away!

'IGNIS!'

And with that a malevolent flame, a similar hue to the barrier, sought to wrap itself like chains around Vanilla!

Oh, she just had to hope that was enough...!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 23, 2019, 09:45:31 PM »
Coconut

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuck! The little demoness desperately flew backwards, wishing she had more room to manuver. In this narrow hallway, she had no way to dodge! Fuck, and now she was coming, no way!

With such chaos in her mind, Coconut found it hard to gather her power, to shape her mana into the form she wanted.

It just wasn't working at all!

"Don't mess with me!"

And then, she felt Lily grab her.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 12:48:58 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 24, 2019, 03:54:35 AM »
Lily

"Tadaaah! "

Lily's caught the little demon in an inescapable hold as the warmth from before blanketed Coconut again "Hehe it was really fun playing with you Coco~ And now I know where the training should start. But before any of that." Lily was smirking deliberately, she didn't really feel good about winning since there was no challenge but it would surely annoy the little demon.

" You still haven't guessed what am or what combat style I specialize in fufufu... Oh and if your magical senses fail you, don't forget you have your hands too..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 25, 2019, 04:01:38 PM »
Coconut

Coconut kept squirming, attempting to get out of Lily's arms.

She failed, which was really depressing to her.

She kicked at Lily, attempting to knock her off balance.

Lily held her tightly.

She bit her lower lip. "You're a magic brawler who uses fire! Obviously!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 25, 2019, 07:46:49 PM »
Lily

"Nooooope...."

Coconut's struggles were in vain as she was quite immovable, and kicking at her wasn't the smartest of choices as her form was far harder than steel upon impact.

She let Cocout go just as suddenly as she had caught her, and then she begun floating around the short demon girl, seemingly taking pride in her newfound victory, it was all an act though.

"I don't brawl Coco-chan~ And while I was born with a natural fire alignment, I can confidently say it's my worst field." She floated in front of Coconut's face as she continued. "You could say I'm a weapon user...." She leaned in and looked at her closely. "...And can you see any weapon here? I certainly can't hide them in my cleavage.... But you probably can soon.... You're almost as big as me already, it's so unfair hmpff.."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 10:45:13 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 28, 2019, 11:20:09 PM »
Lily

"Nooooope...."

Coconut's struggles were in vain as she was quite immovable, and kicking at her wasn't the smartest of choices as her form was far harder than steel upon impact.

She let Cocout go just as suddenly as she had caught her, and then she begun floating around the short demon girl, seemingly taking pride in her newfound victory, it was all an act though.

"I don't brawl Coco-chan~ And while I was born with a natural fire alignment, I can confidently say it's my worst field." She floated in front of Coconut's face as she continued. "You could say I'm a weapon user...." She leaned in and looked at her closely. "...And can you see any weapon here? I certainly can't hide them in my cleavage.... But you probably can soon.... You're almost as big as me already, it's so unfair hmpff.."

Coconut

"What!?! No way!" Coconut's eyes widened. Her worst field???

There was no way that was true. Right?

She cleared her mind. It's okay, Coconut. She's just a bit stronger than you expected, that's all...

She recomposed herself with a smirk. Sticking her tongue out at Lily she giggled. "I can transform myself to be big and busty right now! Mommy just thinks it's better for me to look my age!"

Perfect dodge. Nailed it.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 28, 2019, 11:40:43 PM »
Lily

"Then you're really lucky..... " Lily practically deflated and landed in front of Coconut." I've been stuck like this for so long, I don't think they'll ever grow out... "

"I already know what this place looks like...." Lily looked up and changed the topic to something else. ".... Do you have any clients today Coco? I'd rather tag along than do a boring tour."
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 12:23:27 AM by Bern »