Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77337 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #300 on: July 29, 2019, 02:31:18 AM »
Coconut

Coconut shook her head. "I don't have a set job here, I just do what I want. So I don't really have any plans, usually. I was thinking of getting back at Hannah, but I don't want to be near mommy right now."

She laughed nerviously and scratched at her flowing white hair. "But that isn't to say I couldn't just, you know, crash in and steal someone else's work."

She cocked her head, leaning forward towards Lily, brushing her hand against her thigh. "Mommy or Daddy could give you cosmetic surgery, if you want to be more developed~"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 29, 2019, 03:04:33 AM »
Lily

She almost too a step back. This wasn't the overt sexual advances of Liz, nor was it the innocent flirting of a virgin, it was exactly what was needed to get her going. If the air around her was warm, then her thigh was even more so. Lily suddenly pulled Coconut in for a hug which forced the hand on her thigh further up, and it pushed her skirt up with it, revealing even more skin to the hallway.

"Interesting.... LIz immediately went for my ass the moment we met...... Aww,.... I wasn't joking about the orcs earlier,  we should steal some rough clients if that's what it takes.... I do wanna see you squirm Coco...."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 29, 2019, 03:13:01 AM »
Coconut

Coconut gently trailed a finger back down the elemental's warm thigh, sliding it into her stocking. The small girl giggled, nuzzling Lily's neck with her cheek. "I'd like to get to know you better first. There isn't anybody you'd be interested in here right now anyway."

She pressed her finger into Lily's hard muscle, applying just a bit of magic to make it feel all the more tingly. Her other hand reached toward's Lily's, grabbing it and squeezing it gently.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 03:13:56 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 29, 2019, 09:37:14 PM »
Lily

"Hmpfff..... I thought you weren't interested in little me." She pulled away from Coconut the moment she tried grabbing Lily's hand. "Maybe I should tell your daddy that you're being an awful tour guide, I do wonder how she'd punish you for that~... Or I can not tell her, but I want you to listen to what I say. You're gonna be the ruler here some day so how about we make a deal? If you take my training seriously, without complaints or whining, I'm willing to make a familiar contract with you. but as a first test, guess my species correctly, you should have more than enough clues by now~"
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 09:38:15 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 30, 2019, 09:03:38 PM »
Vanilla

A hand curled up into a fist, and it slammed into the spell, shattering it.

"Orrraaaaa!" She yelled.

A leg came hurtling towards Hannah's thigh as thunderous speeda.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 31, 2019, 04:41:47 AM »
Hannah

Hannah's eyes widened in fright as her spell, simple as it had been, was broken like cheap china plates. Normally she would have scrambled back, desperate to avoid Vanilla's follow up attack, but hearing the sound that accompanied it?

"Wait, you know JoJo's-UGH!"

And instead she took the hit to the thigh, the last of her barrier shattering and allowing some of the force to reach her unhalted. She stumbled, crying out in shock and pain while her tail lashed out instinctively in Vanilla's direction.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 31, 2019, 03:34:52 PM »
Lily

"Hmpfff..... I thought you weren't interested in little me." She pulled away from Coconut the moment she tried grabbing Lily's hand. "Maybe I should tell your daddy that you're being an awful tour guide, I do wonder how she'd punish you for that~... Or I can not tell her, but I want you to listen to what I say. You're gonna be the ruler here some day so how about we make a deal? If you take my training seriously, without complaints or whining, I'm willing to make a familiar contract with you. but as a first test, guess my species correctly, you should have more than enough clues by now~"

Coconut

"I'll do it!" Coconut exclaimed, holding one of her thin noodly arms up and flexing it.

"I'll work hard, Sensei!"

She leaned forward and closed her eyes, smelling Lily. She took in a deep whiff of her hot steamy scent. She opened her eyes and stared at Lily for a bit before licking her lips.

"You're a fire elemental!" She exclaimed, poking Lily's chest. "I slept with a water elemental once! You have a similar vibe.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 31, 2019, 03:43:45 PM »
Hannah

Hannah's eyes widened in fright as her spell, simple as it had been, was broken like cheap china plates. Normally she would have scrambled back, desperate to avoid Vanilla's follow up attack, but hearing the sound that accompanied it?

And instead she took the hit to the thigh, the last of her barrier shattering and allowing some of the force to reach her unhalted. She stumbled, crying out in shock and pain while her tail lashed out instinctively in Vanilla's direction.

Vanilla

"Muda!" She reached out, grabbing Hannah's tail and yanking her towards her. "Getting distracted by a jojos reference? Pathetic!"

A knee hurtled towards her, slamming right into her stomach. It completely knocked the breath out of her.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 31, 2019, 06:01:19 PM »
Lily

"Bingo....." Lily stroked took the chance presented to her by Coco leaning over to stroker the demon girl's hair. "They should have gotten started by now.... Will you be a good girl and show me to the surveillance room, after all your mother had the chance to spy on me while u was fighting so it's fair I get it too right?" it wasn't a question.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 02, 2019, 01:21:15 AM »
Lily

"Bingo....." Lily stroked took the chance presented to her by Coco leaning over to stroker the demon girl's hair. "They should have gotten started by now.... Will you be a good girl and show me to the surveillance room, after all your mother had the chance to spy on me while u was fighting so it's fair I get it too right?" it wasn't a question.

Coconut

"Ummmm, hrm. I mean, I can show you where it is?" Coconut stroked her chin, looking a bit uncomfortable. "My parents don't let me in there. They say that I might make a mess of things."

She smirked.

"But, This tour is boring. Let's go outside and play!"

« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 01:29:04 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 02, 2019, 02:02:22 AM »
Lily

"ooooookay then....." Lily yawned as she leaned onto Coco for support. "All this flying has made really tired so why don't you carry me out to some nice relaxing so we can get started on your form, I'll teach you all the  cool martial arts....."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 02, 2019, 03:51:55 AM »
Lily

"ooooookay then....." Lily yawned as she leaned onto Coco for support. "All this flying has made really tired so why don't you carry me out to some nice relaxing so we can get started on your form, I'll teach you all the  cool martial arts....."

Coconut

1:00 pm

"Kaayyyy..." Coconut crouched down, letting Lily climb on. She grabbed onto Lily's legs and took her out of the club. Coconut carried her out of the club, and flew slowly through the sky, twoards the outskirts of the city. "So, um... How long do you want me to carry you? Got anywhere fun in mind? I want to learn judo!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 02, 2019, 04:20:53 AM »
Lily

"Judo huh?.... Sorry but you're gonna be learning something a whole lot lot more awesome than that...." As they got closer to the outskirts, they saw a massive forest stretch out beneath them. Lily then pointed towards an opening among the trees.

"How about there..... So Coco~" The demon girl's name rolled off her tongue rather affectionately. "Do you like giving or taking more?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 03, 2019, 11:35:41 PM »
Hannah

Vanilla

"Muda!" She reached out, grabbing Hannah's tail and yanking her towards her. "Getting distracted by a jojos reference? Pathetic!"

A knee hurtled towards her, slamming right into her stomach. It completely knocked the breath out of her.

Hannah

It also sent the poor sorceress stumbling back off her feet, which was made all the worse because Vanilla hadn't let go of her tail! She felt the bone there pull with the force of her momentum, and cried out in pain as she instinctively grasped at the place she'd been struck. "A-Aeg-"

She couldn't finish the incantation in time!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 03, 2019, 11:41:20 PM »
Vanilla

The elder succubus swung Hannah around her head by the tail, spinning her fast enough to make the girl want to throw up before brutally slamming her into the ground hard enough to create a crater. She panted, not really happy with the results of the fight. Just beating on Hannah wasn't satisfying at all.

So, she crouched down over Hannah and collected herself. Suddenly, she smiled sweetly.

"Ara ara, Hannah~ you really need some experience before you're ready for a real fight."

She reached into her underwear before somehow, pulling out a collar to dangle over Hannah's face. "It's my win, ehehe~ Ara ara, what should I do with you?"