Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77343 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #330 on: August 28, 2019, 02:31:45 AM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

12:30 AM

After chatting for a bit more, Sakura and Valerie made their way out of the castle and headed to the famous club through Sakura's shadow. The two women walked out of the shadow, Sakura holding onto the smaller woman's arm as they stepped out, instantly traveling the immense distance.

"I'm-surprised you were okay with traveling like this, Valerie. We just met, and most people get the heebie jeebies putting their lives in my hands."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 28, 2019, 02:42:08 AM »
Valerie

"That's cause you are so big and soft and huggable, and you have tasty blood, I just know it. People with tasty blood are always great and trustworthy, you'd understand if you were an experienced vampire like myself."

"See?..." To demonstrate her point, the blonde vampire had actually poked her in the stomach.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 28, 2019, 02:48:54 AM »
Valerie

"That's cause you are so big and soft and huggable, and you have tasty blood, I just know it. People with tasty blood are always great and trustworthy, you'd understand if you were an experienced vampire like myself."

"See?..." To demonstrate her point, the blonde vampire had actually poked her in the stomach.

Sakura

"Hmmm..." Sakura hummed. She didn't get it, not at all. Was having tasty blood supposed to be a compliment?

Instead of contemplating the tastiness of her blood, Sakura looked up at the enormous building in front of her and the incredibly dense mana leaking out of-somewhere. Was that really Elizabeth? One being? Did she have as much mana as a full-fledged divine spirit? It boggled her mind. The building itself was opulant in the extreme, a temple to decadance and a testemant to the magical prowess of the owner.

Every single brick seemed to be laced with powerful magic from the age of gods. A holographic projection of the self proclaimed great Elizabeth stood atop the sign, blowing kisses at everyone whom was entering, and just-

"Wow. It's crazier than I ever could have imagined. Just how strong is this Elizabeth, Valerie. You said you have some dirt on her, so spill it. I'm practically shaking in my heels! Is it really safe to be here!?!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 28, 2019, 02:58:36 AM »
Valerie

She stood up on her toes and patted Sakura on the head as comforting gesture. Of course she'd noticed that the girl was beginning to panic, most likely from sensing Elizabeth's aura, which she had heard many times was huge. But it would be alright, nothing bad would happen, probably....

"Don't worry, if something bad happens I'll sell you to the nicest looking bidder."  She said with a smirk.

"In other words this is a glorified whorehouse where sex of all kinds is sold...... even types that ordinary humans would consider morally reprehensible. I heard even Elizabeth's daughter can be hired and she's 10 or so."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 28, 2019, 03:09:04 AM »
Valerie

She stood up on her toes and patted Sakura on the head as comforting gesture. Of course she'd noticed that the girl was beginning to panic, most likely from sensing Elizabeth's aura, which she had heard many times was huge. But it would be alright, nothing bad would happen, probably....

"Don't worry, if something bad happens I'll sell you to the nicest looking bidder."  She said with a smirk.

"In other words this is a glorified whorehouse where sex of all kinds is sold...... even types that ordinary humans would consider morally reprehensible. I heard even Elizabeth's daughter can be hired and she's 10 or so."

Sakura

Sakura looked shaken. She bit her lip and reached for Valerie's hand, holding it tightly. "That's-crazy... I mean, she is a demon too, but-"

Sakura shook her head. This was all just too much, so she had to focus on the task in front of her. She needed to get Valerie on her side. Elizabeth was too dangerous to consider for now. "Hehehe, I guess we should-go inside, then..."

Upon seeing Valerie arrive with a guest, Sakura and her were quickly rushed past the line to the annoyed glares of many normal civilians.

"Freaking elites..." They heard one yell as they entered inside. A demon with bright blue eyes, a tank top that didn't even reach the bottom of her breasts, and short shorts led them inside. Her tail poked out of a small hole in the back of her pants, while her long tanned legs were highlighted by the long stockings she was wearing. Even Sakura couldn't help but admit she was incredibly attractive. She felt tingly as she breathed the air, and she felt her nipples begin to stiffen. She could tell there was some powerful magic working to make her feel more aroused while inside.

But Sakura couldn't stop staring at the bulge in her crotch area. "Lady Valerie, it's always a pleasure to have you. Will it just be you and your guest tonight?" The demon did a short bow, seemingly ignoring Sakura for the moment.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 28, 2019, 03:21:58 AM »
Valerie

Valerie couldn't help but giggle a bit at the extreme nervousness Sakura was showing, it was quite fun how despite her earlier teasing, just walking insider here made her like this. Ho would it be once things heated up a bit more?

"Calm down I'm here..." She squeezed her hand back.

Then she turned her attention to the demon that had greeted. She was quite attractive that much was undeniable but she personally preferred Sakura.

"Anything new and exciting happening here recently?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 28, 2019, 03:27:25 AM »
Laura

The demon nodded. "A fight broke out in the entry hall and my Mistress deigned to interfere on her own. It's been quite an eventful day, ending with your visit here."

The demoness bowed again, belaying the indecency ouf her outfit. "Shall I take you to your usual room?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 28, 2019, 03:35:35 AM »
Valerie

"That would be wonderful... And I hope Lady Elizabeth is doing well." Valerie nodded happily.

"Actually.... how highly would you rate my companion? Give my an honest answer." She stepped away from Sakura so that the demoness could get a better view of her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 28, 2019, 03:41:13 AM »
Laura

The demon finally turned her attention to Sakura, whom was still glancing furtively at her crotch, then her breasts. She gave out a little eep as the demon stared over her, checking her out with what felt like x-ray eyes, the speed they were moving at. After a few moments, she returned her attention to Valerie.

"Your paramour is a very rare woman, my lady. Both muscular and meaty, a true amazon woman. I would rate her as a ten out of ten, for a human."

Sakura blinked a few times before turning her head away instinctively. She felt like this place was dangerous, somehow. And not in the usual way.

Then, the demon bowed. "Now, follow me to your room for the night."
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 03:43:52 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 28, 2019, 04:00:12 AM »
Valerie

"She isn't my paramour yet we're just friends." She corrected the demon.

Then she thanked the demon for her complimentanyeay and followed her to the room. "Soo what do you wanna know Sakura? I think you've already figured out I'm a regular here hehe."
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 04:14:02 AM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 28, 2019, 04:05:31 AM »
Sakura

After the demon left and closed the door behind her, Sakura pulled her staff out fron between her breasts, staring at it intently. "Sapphire! Did you see that!?! She had a penis! A dick!" Her eyes were as wide as dinner plates as she suddenly turned towards Valerie.

"Are they all like that!?!"

The stick fluttered out of Sakura's hands, floating behind her head lazily. "It seems likely, to me."

Even Sapphire's normally monotone voice seemed a bit shaken.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 28, 2019, 04:18:13 AM »
Valerie

"Did the staff just tal- forget I've seen weirder stuff...." Valerie just shrugged and carried on. "And yeah she had, most of them do, they're shape shifters and they also employ magic to give it costumers if they want to try it out... I see you have no idea how good it feels to have a woman's tightness wrapped around?" She got real close for the last part but she had to look up at Sakura to meet her gaze, damned height difference.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 28, 2019, 04:27:10 AM »
Valerie

"Did the staff just tal- forget I've seen weirder stuff...." Valerie just shrugged and carried on. "And yeah she had, most of them do, they're shape shifters and they also employ magic to give it costumers if they want to try it out... I see you have no idea how good it feels to have a woman's tightness wrapped around?" She got real close for the last part but she had to look up at Sakura to meet her gaze, damned height difference.

Sakura

Sakura reveled in the fact that she wore high heels in this moment. "Well-I've never-done it with-anybody other than my sister, really..." She muttered. Then, she began staring right back into Valerie's eyes. She wouldn't be bullied like this!

"Isn't a woman never knowing that feeling pretty normal, anyway!?!"

She stared down at Valerie defiantly until a demon reentered the room, this time wearing a maid uniform. She placed down a tray on the bed containing two large wine glasses filled with the highest quality of champagne as well as a large bottle. She ignored the little standoff the two were having. She turned to them and bowed. "I have brought you your usual order, my mistresses. Does your friend require anything to eat?"

Sakura quickly composed herself, shaking her head. "No, I'll be fine. Thank you."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 28, 2019, 04:34:46 AM »
Valerie

"That's too bad, normalcy is overrated..." She waved off the maid with a slight nod and a wave of her hand. All of her attention was focused on Sakura though. Where else would it be, this was just perfect after all.

"I'll tell you a little secret then..."

She stood up on her toes and leaned in so that her mouth was right next to Sakura's ear, her hot breathe tickling the mage's ear. "It...feels....really....goood....Sakura."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 28, 2019, 04:38:14 AM »
Valerie

"That's too bad, normalcy is overrated..." She waved off the maid with a slight nod and a wave of her hand. All of her attention was focused on Sakura though. Where else would it be, this was just perfect after all.

"I'll tell you a little secret then..."

She stood up on her toes and leaned in so that her mouth was right next to Sakura's ear, her hot breathe tickling the mage's ear. "It...feels....really....goood....Sakura."

Sakura

Sakura shuddered. Maybe it was the magic, but Valerie's voice sounded really sexy right now. She reached down, grasping a glass of wine and taking a big swig from it, downing it in one go before quickly pouring herself another one. She needed something to calm down, for now.

Instead, it was Sapphire who responded, floating over to Valerie and seeming to do a bow. "Greetings. My name is Sapphire, and I am contracted to my master Sakura here. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Then, after introducing herself, without even skipping a beat or waiting for Valerie to respond, the stick continued. "How does it feel? I am quite curious myself."