Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77330 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #345 on: August 28, 2019, 05:08:43 AM »
Valerie

She didn't move away. no on the contrary she stayed close to Sakura and kept whispering like that. But was still loud enough for Sapphire to hear it too. Their reactions were quite amusing and she could keep up this little game for a bit longer, maybe it was her hunter instincts kicking in. She didn't really care now, because now she just wanted to have some fun.

"It's... hard....and...throbbing......and it feels like you're about to burst....and the silky walls grip you so damn tight you want to die but you can't stop. You won't stop, you gotta go all the way in...."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 28, 2019, 05:16:56 AM »
Sakura

After her second glass of wine, Sakura turned annoyedly towards Valerie, staring at her. The purple-haired woman was swaying a bit, and her exxagerated frown was quite comical. "Alright, Alright, I get it. It's awesome." She bit her lip, pouting a bit at Valerie.

Jeez, she was really cute, despite the bullying.

She imagined herself pounding the vampire king, thrusting in and out of her, creaming inside of her...

Sakura's cheeks slowly turned more and more red as time went on. "Well..."

"It does sound pretty cool. Maybe I should try it sometime..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 28, 2019, 05:26:23 AM »
Valerie

"Oh what's that reddening?" Valerie quickly moved to steady Sakura, she didn't actually want the girl to fall over even if it was to see her react like this, actually hurting the girl was never part of it.

"Did you think of something interesting.... please....tell.....me....Sakura~"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 05:36:33 AM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 28, 2019, 05:32:48 AM »
Sakura

Sakura scowled, while Sapphire flew away towards a cabinet, seeming to do her own thing exploring. "I didn't think of anything in particular, I was just thinking about what you were describing."

She sat down on the king-sized bed behind her, taking another sip. "I was thinking about how useful it would be and stuff. Like, imagine if you could pee. Standing up. That sort of stuff!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 28, 2019, 06:06:45 AM »
Valerie

"Boooo that's boring, I think you're a liar." She skipped around a bit, showing off her own sober state to Sakura with her incredible acrobatics before ending up in front of Sakura again.

"Yup definitely a liar"

She leaned forward and was elated that she for once was looking down and not up.

"I thought the point was us getting to know each other..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 28, 2019, 06:11:35 AM »
Sakura

Sakura looked Valerie in the eyes, staring into their red depths. She groaned, reaching out and wrapping her arms around her neck drunkenly. "Mmm... It's just-embarrasing. I was thinking how cute you'd sound squealing as I reamed you... with a big fat dick."

She was slurring her words a bit.

Sakura stared at her fangs, wondering how the vampire's spit tasted idly.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 30, 2019, 12:20:37 AM »
Valerie

"And you have had enough of that."

Valerie pushed away the arms that were drunkenly trying to cling to her. With a firm grip on both of them she pushed them apart while glaring slightly with her red eyes.

"Can you tell your wand to stop behaving like a thief back there?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 30, 2019, 12:59:55 AM »
Sakura

Sakura groaned, wobbling a bit before collapsing onto the bed. "Ehhhh-you asked me to tell you. Why are you getting mad~"

She just ignored the thing about ordering Sapphire around. That wasn't how their relationship worked, and if she tried to force it she'd get trouble for it later.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 30, 2019, 05:23:29 PM »
Valerie

"Because you're just too cute when you're drunk."

Valerie followed her motion and pinned her to the be. Slowly, very slowly, she leaned closer until their faces were almost touching. Her fangs had yet to retract and her vision grew hazy in tune with their insistent throbbing.

Then she tugged on Sakura's cheeks.

"You're way too cute. Apologize! Apologize for inhumanly good looks!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 31, 2019, 06:30:27 PM »
Sakura

Tears came to Sakura's cheeks as Valerie tugged on them. "Bwaaayyyhhhh-I can't help being a bundle of adorableneesss..."

She stuck her tongue out and licked onw of Valerie's fangs.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 01, 2019, 04:46:46 PM »
Valerie

"D-don't do that!"

When Sakura lickedhher fangs, Valerie recoiled like a frightened cat and leapt off the bad. "Do you wanna be bitten that bad?" it was quite conical to look at, Valerie was down on the floor on all fours while trying to lecture Sakura. "... Our fangs are...." They were throbbing madly and making it hard to think, she couldn't focus her gaze on anything.

" HMPFF, the room service is really bad today for some reason."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 02, 2019, 06:11:17 PM »
Valerie

"D-don't do that!"

When Sakura lickedhher fangs, Valerie recoiled like a frightened cat and leapt off the bad. "Do you wanna be bitten that bad?" it was quite conical to look at, Valerie was down on the floor on all fours while trying to lecture Sakura. "... Our fangs are...." They were throbbing madly and making it hard to think, she couldn't focus her gaze on anything.

" HMPFF, the room service is really bad today for some reason."

Sakura

Sakura took her chance to pounce upon Valerie in her moment of weakness, tackling her and attempting to knock her down.

"Gotcha!" She exclaimed, pressing her chest against Valerie's.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 03, 2019, 04:49:03 PM »
Valerie

But the one who had been caught wasn't Valerie, it was Sakura herself. Jumping on top of a vampire who was this riled up was a bad choice indeed and she couldn't restrain herself anymore, not with the girl so close. Her fangs throbbed madly and demanded their tribute, there was nothing in between them and getting that now.

She latched onto the girl and sank her fangs into deliciously exposed neck and with that, their euphoric release was granted to Sakura.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 03, 2019, 05:11:30 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura's body collapsed onto Valerie's as the two women tumbled down onto the floor. Sakura was about to kiss and tease her when she felt the fangs sink into her neck. She began to scream, but not in pain, there was none of that. She screamed in pleasure, grabbing onto Valerie tightly as she moaned and squirmed on top of her. Her body rocked as her nipples immediately became completely erect, she felt her pussy pulsating, throbbing in need as she squirted all over herself.

As Valerie sucked her blood, she could feel Sakura's enormous nipples prodding her own smaller chest.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 03, 2019, 05:27:34 PM »
Valerie

She kept a firm grip on the younger girl while devouring her life stream, each new suck brought about a new pulse of these euphoric sensations. She could already sense how effective it was going by the hard nipples poking her, she caught one of them between her fingers and played with it, its form was easily discernible even through her clothes.

Her other hand trailed down Sakura's back, gently rubbing it all the way down to her lower back only stopping right before the shapely ass. She was so soft to her touch, but there was still a decent firmness to her back, showing that the girl did work out regularly.

"A delight as usual, you magic people do taste so much better..." Valerie stopped sucking Sakura's blood and withdrew her fangs. "...What's the matter, I thought you were boasting about how you'd make me squeal?"
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 05:29:31 PM by Bern »