Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77407 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #360 on: September 03, 2019, 05:32:37 PM »
Sakura

"Ah~ D-do we?" She moaned, and her clothes melted away into the shadows, baring her naked form to Valerie. She needed more. She couldn't just stop after that, she needed to go all the way.

Sakura's nipples were poking out a couple inches, and every squeeze sent intense waves of pleasure through her entire body. She rubbed her stomach against the shorter woman's and kissed her cheek. But most interestingly, the holes in her neck almost instantly closed up, cleaning up her skin and leaving it utterly unblemished. "We're not done yet. I'm just getting started, Valerie."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 03, 2019, 06:51:38 PM »
Valerie

"Oh but we are, and you need to learn some discipline young lady... Although, your body is flawless, I wonder what kind of price you would fetch me."

She reversed their positions with a burst of speed and then pinned Sakura to the floor.  "Maybe I should call them in and have you appraised if you're thay eager..."
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 06:53:36 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 03, 2019, 07:41:44 PM »
Valerie

"Oh but we are, and you need to learn some discipline young lady... Although, your body is flawless, I wonder what kind of price you would fetch me."

She reversed their positions with a burst of speed and then pinned Sakura to the floor.  "Maybe I should call them in and have you appraised if you're thay eager..."

Sakura

Sakura's back began to glow as her crest automatically began to purge the aphrodisiac from her body. She, however, was unaffected in the moment. "Stop that and just fuck me already. I'm not some common whore you hired, so I won't stand for that."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 04, 2019, 06:33:20 PM »
Valerie

"I was just teasing you dear but no, I can't take you right now...." Valerie leaned down and nibbled at Sakura's left ear, even these tiny pricks from her fangs were enough to renew the ecstatic feeling.  "Not unless you're willing to join my harem~"  Her warm breathe caressed the side of the taller girl's face. "This isn't going the way you expected is it?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 05, 2019, 04:28:08 PM »
Valerie

"I was just teasing you dear but no, I can't take you right now...." Valerie leaned down and nibbled at Sakura's left ear, even these tiny pricks from her fangs were enough to renew the ecstatic feeling.  "Not unless you're willing to join my harem~"  Her warm breathe caressed the side of the taller girl's face. "This isn't going the way you expected is it?"

Sakura

Sakura moaned, but still shook her head no. "I can't accept that-I have somebody whom I've pledged to give my body and life to already." She answered, heat rising to her cheeks. "It's certainly not what I expected from a vampire, though. In my world, your lot are a man eating menace."

Suddenly, they heard a crash from the other side of the room, as well as a reserved "Aha!" Noise. The blue staff flew upwards, now shaped like an injection needle, and hurtled towards Sakura, stabbing her in the arm and injecting a mysterious blue medicine into her. Sakura squealed in pain as her crotch bulged out, feeling like it was on fire as her clitoris grew and reshaped itself into a male member. She felt two hot orbs growing inside her and then plop down into a newly grown sack. "Aahhhkkk, Sapphire!" She complained. The blue staff did a little bow. "Assimilation successful. Observation of the effects will be critical."
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 04:52:36 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 05, 2019, 05:48:39 PM »
Valerie

The Vampire looked on with an amused expression as the syringe flew through the air and hit the girl beneath her. The effects of it were apparent within a few mere moments as her soft cushion became noticeably more uncomfortable to sit upon. In complete defiance, the Vampire King shifted her weight around to put more pressure on her lower body, and pushed down on on the growing obstruction with her butt.

"That's quite daring of you, making the seat of royalty so uncomfortable. But that aside..." She caught Sakura's head between her hand and held in her place so she couldn't look away. "I will just have to ensure that person joins as well when I see them, having a dedicated mage or two by my side would be ideal after all, and you make for excellent eye candy on top of that."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 05, 2019, 07:32:10 PM »
Sakura

Sakura stared at her. She really wanted to glare at Sapphire for what she'd done, but, it was really nothing new.

She was just lucky she didn't have her sister. Now that would be a nightmare.

Sakura felt her hardening shaft rub insistantly against the Vampire King's butt and let out a soft girlish grunt. It was nothing like she'd been expecting it to feel. She squeaked as her now heavy balls suddenly descended, plopping down into her sack. She breathed heavily as it ground into Valerie's crack and shook her head slightly from side to side. "Serving under you is one thing, but I could never become a member of your harem, I'm sorry to say. It would be unbefitting of an Edelfeldt."

She was really doing her best to keep her composure at the same time as ignoring her new member.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 05, 2019, 07:52:55 PM »
Valerie

"You silly mage..." She kept grinding down on the hard bulge, while the fabric of her shorts made it nor be too stimulating to herself, the expression Sakura made every time she moved was more than enough to go on.

"My servants and my harem is the same thing. I just call it that to spice things up, I don't care who you sleep with on the side, you may even have your own children if you so desire. In fact I encourage it."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 05, 2019, 07:56:37 PM »
Valerie

"You silly mage..." She kept grinding down on the hard bulge, while the fabric of her shorts made it nor be too stimulating to herself, the expression Sakura made every time she moved was more than enough to go on.

"My servants and my harem is the same thing. I just call it that to spice things up, I don't care who you sleep with on the side, you may even have your own children if you so desire. In fact I encourage it."

Sakura

Sakura groaned, and felt a bit of precum leaking out of her cock, dribbling onto her friend's butt. It felt like she was an inexperienced virgin.

"Guh... That's-the thing...I can't be your servant. I could consider-being your vassal and bending the knee, but that's as far as I can go!"

Sakura was trembling slightly now. Her breasts wobbled, the flesh trembling with her body. "If you want a noblewoman to serve you, you need to offer me some better incentives than sex!"
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 08:05:35 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 07, 2019, 05:16:17 AM »
Valerie

Valerie stood up and left to mage to lie alone on the floor. The vampire went over to her still full glass and picked it up. "How about power, wealth, influence, Immortality, endless opportunities to work for your ideals.... That and much more is what I could offer you." She swiped the glass in one go, emptying it in record time.

"What I want is an insurance policy... It wouldn't be incorrect to call you a knight, a member of my very own Royal Guard, that's what I'm offering you. I may even turn you if you so desire, oh and rest assured it doesn't intervene with magic, not from what I've seen so far."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 07, 2019, 02:18:49 PM »
Sakura

With Valerie off her, and her ass not applying heavy pressure to her new member, ignoring the painful throbbing of it grew far easier.

She appriciated that she'd ceased sexually teasing her during such a negotiation. Sakura's arm snaked out, grabbed Sapphire, and began to tug on her ribbons. Think you'd get away with modifying my body for your own pleasure, huh? She glared at her for a moment before returning her attention to Valerie. Her shadow spun around her, weaving a set of clothing together and melding into what looked like a perfectly normal set of female undergarments, if it weren't for the erect shaft poking out the top of her panties.

"I can't deny that I'm interested in your form of vampirism. Plus, the Edelfeldt family is known for being the best mercanaries money can find-I'd be happy to take such a prestigious position, if the terms were good and fair."

Sakura stood up, brushing off herself and walking over to the table in the kitchenette area of the room, sitting down and staring at Valerie. "Do you mind telling me more about being your kind of vampire? What sorts of benefits I would gain, and what sorts of weaknesses I would take upon myself."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 07, 2019, 07:52:31 PM »
Valerie

Valerie enjoyed the sweet aftertaste of the bubbly champagne, indeed it was so pleasant that she couldn't help but pour herself some more as Sakura seemed busy enacting divine punishment upon her disobedient stick.

"The benefits of the fledgling vampires are rather minor, vampirism only grows with age like a fine wine. For someone like you, the short term physical benefits may actually be detrimental. But, you would receive some measure of regenerative ability and your aging would halt. These abilities become even more potent at night but like I said you wouldn't initially gain much. You would still be able to enjoy mortal food but it would not sustain you, only blood or anything that could substitute for blood could." She finished a second glass as she spoke and was already on her third.

"As for weaknesses.... Not many I could think off, besides direct exposure to the light of the sun, oh and fire, I keep forgetting the young ones develop fire phobia." She looked away while giggling, that always lead to some amusing situations.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 07:53:09 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 08, 2019, 01:30:31 AM »
Valerie

Valerie enjoyed the sweet aftertaste of the bubbly champagne, indeed it was so pleasant that she couldn't help but pour herself some more as Sakura seemed busy enacting divine punishment upon her disobedient stick.

"The benefits of the fledgling vampires are rather minor, vampirism only grows with age like a fine wine. For someone like you, the short term physical benefits may actually be detrimental. But, you would receive some measure of regenerative ability and your aging would halt. These abilities become even more potent at night but like I said you wouldn't initially gain much. You would still be able to enjoy mortal food but it would not sustain you, only blood or anything that could substitute for blood could." She finished a second glass as she spoke and was already on her third.

"As for weaknesses.... Not many I could think off, besides direct exposure to the light of the sun, oh and fire, I keep forgetting the young ones develop fire phobia." She looked away while giggling, that always lead to some amusing situations.

Sakura

"How strong is the regeneration? How dangerous is fire, truly?" She asked Valerie. A shadow giant grew out of her, growing to the size of a person before plastering itself against the wall.

"Lady Edelfeldt, please reconside-!" Sakura gave her stick a particularly forceful tug.

"I am, Sapphire. Why do you think I'm asking these questions?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 08, 2019, 01:46:21 AM »
Valerie

And that was glas number three, she was drinking far faster than Sakura had been doing earlier yet she didn't even feel tipsy from it.

"You should at the very least be able to perform an authentic Dullahan cosplay.... As for the other..... A lighter would be a non issue by do stay out of the way of flamethrowers, you'd burn like dry wood."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 08, 2019, 01:55:32 AM »
Sakura

"Mmmm, I see." She nodded quietly. Taking it all in. Considering her options. She could get one of those daylight rings, if she did this, so she'd only really need to worry about fire, right?

Sakura's face scrunched up, and then she burst out laughing. "Sorry, sorry, I just wasn't expecting to be thinking about this when I decided to go clubbing with my new friend." She said after laughing for a little while.

"And what would you get out of this? You don't seem the sort to give this offer to just anybody, even friends."