Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77365 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #375 on: September 09, 2019, 03:31:45 PM »
Valerie

Her response was swift even as she was downing the fourth glass. "A mage with useful tricks and a stunning body and you tried seducing me when we first met. Would you mind using the same tricks on other people for my sake? Either way you'd be very popular."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 09, 2019, 03:36:58 PM »
Valerie

Her response was swift even as she was downing the fourth glass. "A mage with useful tricks and a stunning body and you tried seducing me when we first met. Would you mind using the same tricks on other people for my sake? Either way you'd be very popular."

Sakura

A loose shirt sewed itself over Sakura, cut off at the shoulders. The young woman chuckled, blushing a bit. "Yes, I was a bit audacious, wasn't I?" She laughed. "If that's all you want, I'll gladly fall under your employment, my lady. Just make the money flows properly~ Edelfeldt mercenaries aren't cheap, you know?"

She winked at Valerie, spreading her legs wider open than she was used to. The two obnoxiously large protrusions were uncomfortable, otherwise.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 09, 2019, 03:47:22 PM »
Valerie

"Oh but if you agree to being turned I will grant you the title of Baroness, with all the privileges that come with it, oh that would be exciting, there hasn't been a new noble in decades. I would love to see the look on their faces when they realize how young you are heheheh... "

She noticed the uncomfortable shifting of her new friend and glanced back. "That will be gone in a few hours."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 09, 2019, 03:50:23 PM »
Valerie

"Oh but if you agree to being turned I will grant you the title of Baroness, with all the privileges that come with it, oh that would be exciting, there hasn't been a new noble in decades. I would love to see the look on their faces when they realize how young you are heheheh... "

She noticed the uncomfortable shifting of her new friend and glanced back. "That will be gone in a few hours."

Sakura

"Mmm, that's a relief. Knowing my errant staff, it might have just persisted forever." She gave Sappire a final tug before letting the staff go. Sapphire quickly skulked away, floating behind Valerie. "Master, you're so mean..." She complained. She almost sounded sad.

"Baronness, huh? And what privileges would I obtain by making this choice? In my world, there are many countries where nobility is simply a title, with no real power."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 09, 2019, 04:33:49 PM »
Valerie

"Be part of the ruling class and have a seat on what the noble council. Although all they is squabble, the Duke is the one to actually enact my policies but it makes them feel important hahaha... I guess there's the tax exemption too, and the right to tax anyone on your land, unfortunately this Kingdom is too small to give out any soil to titles below the rank of Count. " She nodded to herself.

And then she grabbed Sapphire as she flew past her with one superbly quick motion. "Oh my, if she is that mean perhaps we should make a contract dear Sapphire, I'd never abuse a wand as refined and elegant as you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 09, 2019, 04:39:00 PM »
Sakura

"I thank you, King of Vampires, but I must decline. Sakura is my master, and I am bound to serve her faithfully." She bowed at Valerie, but didn't move any closer to her self proclaimed master. "Sakura, please consider the consequences thoroughly. What would miss Luvia think?"

Sakura waved her hand at Sapphire. "My sister would have no problems with me being eternally youthful. There don't seem to be too many major downsides to this form of vampirism."

She returned her attention to Valerie and pouted. "And you can't make me a count, huh?"

Her eyes shimmered as she willed fake tears to pour out. It was a good way to piss off Rin and make her feel guilty.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 09, 2019, 04:54:50 PM »
Valerie

Oh, then dear Sapphire, I will respect your decision as the Vampire King." She clapped the tip of the wand as if she was patting a person on the head.

" But you, drop the crying act, There's a great deal among the higher nobles who have fetish for young girls shedding their tears, but I'm not one them. Serve me faithfully and you may earn that rank one day." She shook her head at the sight of the silly display Sakura was putting on.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 09, 2019, 05:02:05 PM »
Sapphire

Sapphire nuzzled up against Valerie, rubbing herself against Valerie's chest, before she signed. Instead, she flew upwards, sitting on top of the vampire king's head. "Mmmmm..." She sighed in contentment as she laid on top of her long hair.

Sakura wiped away the tears, and then chuckled. "I was just kidding, I don't have any such lofty ambitions as to own land right now. I'd rather spend my time learning about this new land and forming connections."

She stood up, walking straight towards Valerie and her errant stick. She leaned forward, staring at Sapphire with her deep purple eyes. Regarding her, wondering what her motives were.

From Valerie's perspective, Sakura's breasts were right in front of her face, and her cock poked her stomach. "Sapphire, what are you up to, I wonder?" She asked her.

"Nothing, my master. I'm just enjoying the company of one who didn't so rudely bully me just a moment ago." She answered stoicly.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 09, 2019, 05:35:16 PM »
Valerie

Valerie's red eyes trailed down Sakura's body until her gaze was on the pair of massive breasts that were hanging right in front of her face, barely restrained by the shirt that Sakura had just put on.

"Oh my would you look at that, your breasts are already sagging, must be hard having such big ones, there's another benefit to this..... They'd become as perky as ones that are several sizes smaller and you'll never need support or feel back pain ever again."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 09, 2019, 05:52:42 PM »
Sakura

Damn this staff, always acting like this! What in the world had Zelretch been thinking, programing them with personalities like this?!?

She'd already seen Ruby betray Rin for being petulent, but Sapphire had been objectively wrong there! There were some things you just didn't do to a fair maiden, and making them grow a penis was one of those things!

Calm down, Sakura. You can't let your emotions get control of you, so calm down. What would Luvia do? No, scratch that, Luvia was a terrible role model here.

She reached up and pet Sapphire. "Eh, I guess I did go a bit overboard, I'm sorry..." She was far more interested in what Valerie had said about her breasts. That sounded heavenly. No back pain, ever again?!? But she had to deal with this now.

The stick, however, wasn't having it. She turned her head and pouted. "There's nothing wrong with what I did, so apologize for bullying me, Sakura!"

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I won't do it again!" She exclaimed. Her breasts suddenly jiggled as she moved around. Their mass was truly impressive, and they looked quite natural as they hung in front of Valerie. "Please accept my apology, Sapphire!"

The stick seemed to think for a moment before flicking Sakura's forehead, sending her stumbling back. She then sank in between Sakura's puppies and settled into her favored perch. "Fine, I'll accept your apology, but only because you're more comfy than her."

Sakura sighed in relief, and looked at Valerie, eyes wide. "You really mean that? I wouldn't have to wear these uncomfortable bras ever again!?!"

Even Sapphire seemed to perk up at that idea.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 05:53:44 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 09, 2019, 06:10:21 PM »
Valerie

Valerie looked a bit sad as Sapphire left the spot on her head, her whole face sank into an irresistible pout. How could the wand just leave her like that? They were getting along just fine, and now she was all alone...

Of course this was a look she had practiced for centuries, unlike Sakura's little attempt earlier. It looked completely natural, she even put on another fake expression right after of struggling to push through that sorrow by changing to another topic. This is how it's done little girl, layers upon layers deception.

"Oh did that catch your attention, perhaps I should have led with that. But yes, you are correct, your skin would tighten up and they would become a fair bit firmer I suppose, your already impressive cleavage would become truly heavenly~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 09, 2019, 06:12:30 PM »
Sakura

She wasn't sure if Valerie was being entirely genuine, but she couldn't deny that she'd put on a convincing act if she wasn't. The stick looked at Valerie, unsure of her decision, but she was quite comfortable where she was.

Sakura smiled, taking a step back. She grabbed Valerie's hands, holding them tightly as she shook uncontrolably. "And you'll provide me with one of those sun-rings? If that be the case, let us forge this compact with blood!"

"You're free to join me here, Vampire King." Sapphire suddenly piped up.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 06:14:14 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 09, 2019, 06:22:33 PM »
Valerie

"While that is very tempting offer my dear Sapphire, I spent most of the morning riding a demon who might be even bigger than you." She smirked at the wand, sure that this information suddenly flung out like that would spark an interesting enough reaction.

"But before we go through with any pact, I must know, are you a virgin Sakura? It's for your own benefit that you answer truthfully."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 09, 2019, 06:25:58 PM »
Valerie

"While that is very tempting offer my dear Sapphire, I spent most of the morning riding a demon who might be even bigger than you." She smirked at the wand, sure that this information suddenly flung out like that would spark an interesting enough reaction.

"But before we go through with any pact, I must know, are you a virgin Sakura? It's for your own benefit that you answer truthfully."

Sakura

"I don't know what metric you're using. I've only slept with women before." Sakura's voice seemed suddenly measured, controlled. She was reeling from the fact Valerie had spelt with a demon. Wasn't that super dangerous? What was she thinking!?! And... Even bigger than her? Was she trying to provoke Sapphire into making her thing-even bigger?

Saphire seemed perturbed as well. "Bigger? But-I-Sakura's already bigger than most human men. How perplexing."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 09, 2019, 06:42:39 PM »
Valerie

"He's such an earnest young boy, but he's probably too rough for you to handle right now,  he left my stomach all swollen with cum like a balloon..." Valerie seemed completely lost in a memory but just as quickly as she he drifted, she snapped back to attention.

" I'm asking if your hymen is intact, with out natural healing that will be quite the detriment for you later on, you don't strike me as a masochist."
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 06:55:05 PM by Bern »