Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 101249 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #720 on: October 23, 2019, 09:05:14 PM »
Grave

What is this... For a moment, he froze. His body felt cold. Impossible, this was utterly foolish. He just trembled wide eyed at the girl.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? SNAP OUT OF IT!!"

His hold weakened. He looked like he was about to drop on his knees...
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 11:36:55 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: October 24, 2019, 02:21:40 AM »
Lily

"Enough!"

Her voice cleaved through the air between them like a sword.

No.

It was her long blade that that had swung true but what she'd cut had been nothing but the empty air between them, even so the impending sense of doom climbed higher and higher as something approached him.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 02:23:10 AM by Bern »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: October 24, 2019, 04:32:46 AM »
Nanako

"No, I didn't mean like- ahn!" she was cut off when a wanton cry as Coco slipped her feet under the squirrel girl's tank top and pinched at her nipples. Sweet sparks arced down her back with the mild pain, mixing together with it, accentuating it. Then Coco started tugging on them, each throb sending a small rush through her, mixed with the overwhelming heat pouring from the demon seated on her. She squirmed in her seat with the sensation, feeling a few of the eyes of the crowd on them, the exposure only heating her up further. Already she could feel the beginnings of that familiar dampness building in her core.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: October 24, 2019, 04:15:16 PM »
Grave

CRASH!

Eyes wide, he swung down his sword and slammed it in the earth, causing a great black wave to explode around him. No, it was a wall of the dead, rows of dozens smashing with shields ready in hand into the deadly slash, like the waves against the shore. His sword was the last line, which crashed against the slash and finally parried the invisible attack. No, he didn't see it, but he felt the winds shifting and avoided it immediately. Fear? How foolish. If that was the case he'd overcome.

He smiled for the first time and shot forward like a bullet, as his sword hurled and circled like a storm around him, surrounded by blasphemous waves of death. He didn't even notice his bleeding cheek. No, maybe they invited the challenge.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 04:48:32 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: October 24, 2019, 04:24:30 PM »
Vanilla

"Ara~" The two girls heard a dangerous word from behind them, and Coconut swung around in fear. "M-mama!"

Nanako felt the girl get yanked off of her as Vanilla grabbed Coconut and slung her over her shoulder. The tall, albino succubus still had cat ears instead of horns, as well as a swaying tail behind her. "What's all the commotion about? I'm sorry about my daughter, she is really such a thirsty slut that she doesn't know what to do with herself sometimes."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: October 24, 2019, 05:15:39 PM »
Lily

There was something to be admired in his tenacity, despite his sluggish movements he manufactured a solution for his impending and got away just in the nick of time. But at the end of day he was only prolonging his struggle, he hadn't taken a single step towards overcoming and she'd show him how just how tall the mountain actually was.

"Naive."

If he had thought that slash had been a special move then he was gravely mistaken, and she proved by simply swinging the long blade once more just as lazily as before. He hadn't gotten anywhere yet as he hadn't even made her move.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: October 24, 2019, 05:33:32 PM »
Grave

A red glow tainted his... their eyes. Faster than before, faster than they could even tell, she had swung her blade again. They could feel it, down to their very bones, a rush of deadly wind was coming towards them! They felt their blood curdle and slammed their foot down the earth, letting the winds take them as they launched himself in the air, taking a warrior's stance with their blade. The body was now wide open, a slight but utterly shallow cut marked it on their shoulder. Once again they barely managed to avoid it. And yet-

This time it was a pillar of corpses that erupted beneath their feet the moment he had jumped! Simultaneous, a counter relying on pre-initiative! The pillar thus erupted, impacted, and slammed down on the cursed sword with speed surpassing a bullet, faster than he could ever move! Immediately, he was slammed down by the impact and gravity combined, right behind Lily.

His legs screamed, his sword was poised to strike her neck, no, it was already moving! He might be slower, but there was absolutely no delay, no hesitation in his movements!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 05:34:10 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: October 24, 2019, 05:59:15 PM »
Lily

Her eyes wasn't following him, in truth they hadn't followed him at all since the fight started as the redhead had merely gazed ahead into the nothingness. Initially there was no reaction to the pillar rising and him bouncing off of it until-

Until she swung her blade perfectly to cut apart his path, Her head remained still as she kept gazing into the abyss. Yet the sword swing was perfectly timed with his offense, the movement was far too natural to be a counter, no this was-

Just a person moving.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: October 24, 2019, 06:08:55 PM »
Grave

-!

They grit their teeth, his eyes widened, and for a moment the red spark in their eyes shimmered.

Sparks flew everywhere as the two swords, no, the two souls collided. The strength behind the blow alone made their bones cry out, and feet dug against the marble as he was blown back. They didn't care. With one hand the blade that was too massive to even be wielded conventionally whipped forth like a snake and spun with fearsome wrath, hacking at her neck only to shift inhumanely to pierce her gut. Any onlooker sharp enough to observe could tell that such movements were not human. No, it was more like a beastly snake whipping and snapping with reckless abandon. But every one of these strikes were aimed to finish her.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 06:11:25 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: October 24, 2019, 06:43:58 PM »
Lily

Her eyes shifted just as the cursed sword tore into her gut and-

"Oh yes, my stomach's been itching ever since that bath."

Sparks.

It was ludicrous, instead of gutting her, sparks flew from her body like he had hit a grindstone of all things. The tip of his sword was forced aside by both her neck and her gut, and to top it all off, she was smiling through it. Like it was a damn game.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 06:46:51 PM by Bern »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: October 24, 2019, 06:50:01 PM »
Nanako

Nanako's cheeks blush flared as she heard those motherly sounds behind her, yelping as Coco was yanked off of her, the smaller demon's grip leaving her tits bouncing as Coco left. The squirrel girl turned around so quickly that her chest bounced even more with the motion, only to come face to face with an older demon. Her ears perked up as she looked the woman over, her arousal getting the better of her for the moment.

"Ah, it's fine," Nanako said quickly, breathing heavily as her blush darkened, "I don't mind it rough like that."

I wonder if she'd be even rougher- wait, what did I just say?

The squirrel girl's eyes widened in delayed realization, her fluffy tail going still behind her as a mix of embarrassment and slight arousal hit her on top off everything else.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: October 25, 2019, 05:31:49 PM »
Forest

Forest gasped as she could feel herself through Elizabeth's descended stomach.

It doesn't hurt? Forest asked the succubus as she returned the furious kiss.

Elizabeth

"It feels great." She answered, leaning back and pulling down Forest with her. The two crashed onto the floor with Elizabeth on the bottom, her cock balancing upon her distended stomach, leaking semen down onto her breasts. Now, fuck me like you mean it! Show me your real skills!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: October 25, 2019, 06:10:27 PM »
Vanilla and Coconut

Ignoring the slutty squirrel's outburst about being into pain play, Vanilla leaned forward, watching the battle begin with an avid eye, fighting off the feeling of dread that the small girl her husband had hired to teach their daughter had just instilled in her.

"Coconut, did you notice what she did?" She asked her daughter, placing her atop her shoulders.

"Yeah, she's really amazing, isn't she? I could barely even see what she just did!"

Forgotten was her teasing of Nanako. She wanted to watch the fight and learn as much as she could. The squirrel had just been to tempting a morsel, with how pent up she'd become, and how easy a target she was for bullying.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: October 25, 2019, 11:40:29 PM »
Grave

Their eyes popped wide open, and the sword trembled as it was pinned on her body, not so much as poking a trickle in her. "I see a devil has awakened inside you as well."  His body spun as he delivered yet more slashes, testing her body and pressing to find any chink in her armor. Left, right, backward and forwards... it truly looked like a tornado of slashes, causing dust and cracks to accumulate under her.

His left arm began to crackle and glow ominously.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: October 26, 2019, 01:51:20 AM »
Nanako

To Nanako's relief, the newcomer and Coco both turned their attention back to the match going on, the squirrel girl refocusing on it as well in short order.

They're really going at it, huh, Nanako mused as she sat back and relaxed, surprised by how the elf was getting into it. Lily, on the other hand, was looking like she was just having a bit of fun. She couldn't really blame the redhead either, what with Grave's sword only throwing up sparks as it struck her.

Frowning slightly, Nanako continued to watch, idly wonder what would come first. Would Grave would realize he wasn't getting anywhere first, or would Lily launch her counterattack?

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh