Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77310 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #855 on: December 03, 2019, 10:36:03 PM »
Lily

She turned around on the great demon's lap, as there was no longer any reason to be facing now that she'd gone soft. Instead the redhead quickly leaned in and nibbled on Liz' right ear. Her hot exhales made for a warming blanket massage that should be illegal.

"I didn't show Vanilla everything hehehe.." She was whispering right into her ear just loud enough for Liz to hear. "Why don't you tell me who I can boss around?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: December 03, 2019, 11:17:30 PM »
Lily

She turned around on the great demon's lap, as there was no longer any reason to be facing now that she'd gone soft. Instead the redhead quickly leaned in and nibbled on Liz' right ear. Her hot exhales made for a warming blanket massage that should be illegal.

"I didn't show Vanilla everything hehehe.." She was whispering right into her ear just loud enough for Liz to hear. "Why don't you tell me who I can boss around?"

Elizabeth

Elizabeth shuddered, leaning forward and kissing Lily. "Later. Magic first." She answered, wrapping her arms around Lily and kneading her back muscles. "If you wanted... I could make you a bit older looking. I heard you complaining about that to Coconut, although I like you just the way you are..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: December 04, 2019, 02:56:56 AM »

Lily

"And ruin my niche as an ancient loli, forget it. I like my body and this is the easiest way for me to release seeing as we don't have some massive war going on..." Lily's back muscles were rock solid in stark contrast to the soft look of her body, she did look too young to have body like that.

" And why should I ruin one of the reasons you hired,... Should I cut my hair shorter and play up the tomboy part? Coco is a bit too girly to pull it off I think and I need to set myself apart somehow"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: December 04, 2019, 01:40:51 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth whistled as she massaged Lily. "You are quite an intense loli, Lily. I personally prefer long hair. It's more fun to play with, and with my skill set, it isn't a liability in a fight."

Lily could feel the shaft beginning to ride up her ass again. "A crazy, sword hungry tomboy does have its appeal, though. Would you have guessed that Vanilla used to be quite the tomboy when I claimed her? Hehehe~"

She sounded happy and cheerful, remembering happy things.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: December 04, 2019, 07:37:34 PM »
Lily

"Then why don't you show me some of those powers instead of treating me like some pet?"

Lily jumped off Elizabeth's lap and faced her. "Or are you just too tired to do it in the morning. Not like I can blame you, you're really old and all. Must feel bad with all those creaking joints.." Of course she was just provoking a reaction from Liz and see what made her tick.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: December 04, 2019, 10:54:53 PM »
Lily

"Then why don't you show me some of those powers instead of treating me like some pet?"

Lily jumped off Elizabeth's lap and faced her. "Or are you just too tired to do it in the morning. Not like I can blame you, you're really old and all. Must feel bad with all those creaking joints.." Of course she was just provoking a reaction from Liz and see what made her tick.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth clapped, and her penis rapidly shrank into non-existence. "Even if I don't care about such slander, I feel I should teach you a lesson on principle after such rude remarks."

The demon began to morph, her form shifting and growing taller as she changed forms. The now raven-haired demon was unrecognizable as she stood up, flipping one of her twintails as she strutted out of the room. "Let's go." She commanded, a tail and wings sprouting from her back and unfurling as they walked.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: December 05, 2019, 04:13:33 AM »
Hannah

Nexus Standard Time - 8:15 AM

A certain cambion had a number of secrets known to few: 1) She's actually pretty decent at soccer, but stopped playing for nebulous reasons. 2) She hasn't really seen Gundam but follows the memes enough to fake it. 3) She was a morning person, but pretended not to be so she could watch anime at 5 in the morning.

Only the third of those was actually relevant to this moment, wherein she betrayed that tendency in herself by remaining fast asleep after the chaos of yesterday until about now. She was sprawled out on her new bed in Elizabeth's palace, letting it hang out in her demonic form with her black hair and soft curves and horns and wings and tail and hooves, one leg dangling over the side of the bed while she lay back snoring softly. She was so out of it even that she didn't notice the little intruder who had crept her way into the bed last night.

This white haired intruder wrapped around her arm, holding it down, was in fact the first thing Hannah noticed as she finally began to rouse from her slumber. She stared dumbly at the sight of her for several moments before almost choking on her own breath. "O-Oh no, don't tell me we..."
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 12:10:40 PM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: December 05, 2019, 02:38:34 PM »
Coconut

Coconut tightly held her along the entire length of her arm, and her red eyes opened blearily. "W-what are you on about?"

She was covered head to toe in a onesie with a hoodie.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: December 05, 2019, 04:45:39 PM »
Coconut

Coconut tightly held her along the entire length of her arm, and her red eyes opened blearily. "W-what are you on about?"

Hannah

Dressed in nothing but panties and a white shirt herself, Hannah couldn't help but blush in embarrassment at her mistake. "Nothing important."

It was very simple for Hannah to lift her arm up even with the weight clinging to it. She made sure to wrap her tail around Coconut's waist for support first before trying.

With a frown she asked, "When did you sneak in here, Cocopuffs?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: December 05, 2019, 04:48:56 PM »
Coconut

Hannah

Dressed in nothing but panties and a white shirt herself, Hannah couldn't help but blush in embarrassment at her mistake. "Nothing important."

It was very simple for Hannah to lift her arm up even with the weight clinging to it. She made sure to wrap her tail around Coconut's waist for support first before trying.

With a frown she asked, "When did you sneak in here, Cocopuffs?"

Coconut

"I thought you'd want some sneaky sneaky morning attention, but you got rid of your magnificent shaft!" She exclaimed. She puffed out her cheeks in a pout, and sounded like she was blaming Hannah for not having morning wood for her to suck. "And then, I was already here, and your bed just looked soooooo comfy, so I settled in.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: December 05, 2019, 07:29:55 PM »
Hannah

"You tried to-!?" Hannah stopped herself, obviously mortified by her own line of thought, and then quickly switched tracks. "Don't you have school or something today?"

She was obviously looking at her door and wondering how Coconut even got in. When she wasn't looking at Coconut and taking in her outfit.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: December 05, 2019, 07:33:48 PM »
Coconut

"Daddy's busy, and Lily cucked mommy, so I decided to play hookey and play with my cute older sister today instead." She sounded so self ritous, said it so matter of factly; one wouldn't be blamed for thinking she felt as if she was entirely in the right!

"So come on! Let's get out of here before they find out! You're going to get me in trouble!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: December 05, 2019, 09:11:00 PM »

Elizabeth

Elizabeth clapped, and her penis rapidly shrank into non-existence. "Even if I don't care about such slander, I feel I should teach you a lesson on principle after such rude remarks."

The demon began to morph, her form shifting and growing taller as she changed forms. The now raven-haired demon was unrecognizable as she stood up, flipping one of her twintails as she strutted out of the room. "Let's go." She commanded, a tail and wings sprouting from her back and unfurling as they walked.

Lily

"Really hahahahah..."

The Fire Elemental merely burst out laughing as she saw the new form her new boss had assumed just for this occasion, it was quite silly. She honestly didn't think Elizabeth would show this much of a reaction to some light teasing, this was just too good to be passed up on.

"Is- Is that-- ahahaha..."

She still couldn't keep the laughter away, even doubling over from how violent laugh attack was. This was just...

"Is that the form you use to... To step on people Liz-chan?" She finally managed to get out while still holding her stomach and chuckling slightly.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: December 05, 2019, 11:06:35 PM »
Elizabeth

6:00 AM Nexus Time Day 2

Elizabeth looked fairly offput by her minion's sense of humor. "This is just one of my alternate forms that I take when I want to be less conspicuous. I'm not interested in making headlines right now. Vanilla's already doing a fine job of that, ufu~"

Trying to change the topic, Elizabeth pulled out a phone and showed Lily a live feed from another district. A familar succubi was currently clobbering some guy in a martial arts outfit, eyes filled with anger and rage. "Look what you've caused her to do with your teasing."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: December 06, 2019, 12:13:55 AM »
Lily

Lily pointedly ignored the live feed and instead continued grilling the demon. She'd press the advantage until there was nothing left to press, maybe then she'd get see something really interesting.

"Sure dressing up like you're heading to a cosplaying convention is less conspicuous, you went from basic ass underwear to a fetish dress, you look like a tsundere right out a b tier anime, you'd get even more spotlight if you went out like that."

She walked around the demon as she talked, noting how the dress barely covered half her ass, it showed just enough to maximize the appeal. It would certainly turn even more heads than what she previously had and was also more imposing.

"Maybe you don't want to admit it, but I think there's still a small part of you in there that's yearning to take things back, a little girl who had hopes and dreams."