Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77411 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #870 on: December 06, 2019, 03:07:27 AM »
Coconut

"Daddy's busy, and Lily cucked mommy, so I decided to play hookey and play with my cute older sister today instead." She sounded so self ritous, said it so matter of factly; one wouldn't be blamed for thinking she felt as if she was entirely in the right!

"So come on! Let's get out of here before they find out! You're going to get me in trouble!"

Hannah

There were many things strange about that first sentence, but Hannah had apparently heard stranger because she just sighed and smiled despite herself. It quickly vanished into outrage. "Hey, don't blame me for your decisions, punk!" She pointed right at Coconut's face as she said that, and began plucking the young devil up with her own tail.

With a wave of her hand and a syllable she'd long ago committed to memory her bag hopped up onto the bed next to them and opened. "Now hold still while I make you look right in public."

She reached in to find it... they would get fewer questions if it looked like she was taking Coconut to school, right?

Hannah frowned as she considered the decidedly catholic article, its propriety ruined only by how short the skirt had been reduced to. "Since when do I have a uniform in your size...?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: December 07, 2019, 02:20:32 AM »
Lily

Lily pointedly ignored the live feed and instead continued grilling the demon. She'd press the advantage until there was nothing left to press, maybe then she'd get see something really interesting.

"Sure dressing up like you're heading to a cosplaying convention is less conspicuous, you went from basic ass underwear to a fetish dress, you look like a tsundere right out a b tier anime, you'd get even more spotlight if you went out like that."

She walked around the demon as she talked, noting how the dress barely covered half her ass, it showed just enough to maximize the appeal. It would certainly turn even more heads than what she previously had and was also more imposing.

"Maybe you don't want to admit it, but I think there's still a small part of you in there that's yearning to take things back, a little girl who had hopes and dreams."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth reached out, and grabbed Lily's collar. A fire burned in her eyes.

"Every day, Lily." She answered. "Of course I want what I lost back. I talk to my wife about that every single day."

Elizabeth let go, turning her head away from Lily in a huff, a hint of a blush painting her cheeks pink.

"So, tell me about what your plans are, idiot."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: December 07, 2019, 02:45:19 AM »
Coconut

"Daddy's busy, and Lily cucked mommy, so I decided to play hookey and play with my cute older sister today instead." She sounded so self ritous, said it so matter of factly; one wouldn't be blamed for thinking she felt as if she was entirely in the right!

"So come on! Let's get out of here before they find out! You're going to get me in trouble!"

Hannah

There were many things strange about that first sentence, but Hannah had apparently heard stranger because she just sighed and smiled despite herself. It quickly vanished into outrage. "Hey, don't blame me for your decisions, punk!" She pointed right at Coconut's face as she said that, and began plucking the young devil up with her own tail.

With a wave of her hand and a syllable she'd long ago committed to memory her bag hopped up onto the bed next to them and opened. "Now hold still while I make you look right in public."

She reached in to find it... they would get fewer questions if it looked like she was taking Coconut to school, right?

Hannah frowned as she considered the decidedly catholic article, its propriety ruined only by how short the skirt had been reduced to. "Since when do I have a uniform in your size...?"

Coconut

Coconut took the outfit, and gave it a skeptical look. "This is way too high for a schoolgirl my age, what are you on about?" She asked. looking up at her sister, she raised her eyebrow. "Is this your old school uniform you've made into a fetish outfit or something, onee-sama?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: December 07, 2019, 02:45:59 AM »
Lily

The fire elemental was far from scared when Liz grabbed her like that, in fact she was just smirking the whole time, like things had gone just as planned. "That's a good look on you Liz, keep it that way and we'll see wonderful things happen."

Then with no shame whatsoever she reached out and squeezed her ass, she was feeling her her up just like she'd done to her dear a few hours ago.

"Nice, I see Coco gets her from you." Then she let go, but not before having rubbed in a significant amount of her blanketing heat.

"First thing I'll see to is reigniting that fire of yours, and mark my words you will care by the time I'm done."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: December 07, 2019, 02:49:31 AM »
Lily

The fire elemental was far from scared when Liz grabbed her like that, in fact she was just smirking the whole time, like things had gone just as planned. "That's a good look on you Liz, keep it that way and we'll see wonderful things happen."

Then with no shame whatsoever she reached out and squeezed her ass, she was feeling her her up just like she'd done to her dear a few hours ago.

"Nice, I see Coco gets her from you." Then she let go, but not before having rubbed in a significant amount of her blanketing heat.

"First thing I'll see to is reigniting that fire of yours, and mark my words you will care by the time I'm done."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth's butt had a nice, bouncy firmness to it. She laughed. "Heh. How old are you, really? It's been a long time since anybody has acted like this with me."

She didn't say it, but she found the uniqueness of the situation somewhat refreshing and exciting even. It stirred up utterly ancient, forgotten memories that had been buried for hundreds of millennia.

Of course, the pleasant feeling coursing through her butt did nothing to hurt her good, introspective mood.

"Shall we fight then, Lily?" She smirked. "You've made me quite excited."
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 02:54:57 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: December 07, 2019, 03:11:12 AM »
Lily

"About 4 centuries give or take.... I stopped thinking about my age a long time ago, the Forever War tends to do that you. I almost envy the Humans, at least they get a free honorable out....But enough if the past."

She flexed her fire once more, but intentionally this time and the results were nothing like before. The flames were even hotter than before, yet they were contained in a stable field around her body. Unlike before, her fire was nowa ghastly blue instead of red.

"How about you lower that precious barrier of yours and we have a real fight? All it is doing is making you soft, weaker. Overreliance on one thing and one thing only breeds complacency, and complacency leads to your soul atrophying." It was like she was back on the drilling square again, exercising the elites who nistakingly thought they were beyond exercise.

" I will rekindle your flame and reforge your dreams. "

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: December 07, 2019, 03:36:18 AM »
Elizabeth

"Feh. You're underestimating me, squirt." Elizabeth shot back. "I had no intention to use such a cheap trick in our fight. There would be absolutely no point to the endeavor."

She opened up her palm, and an impossibly dense orb of magical energy formed in it, before she crushed it in her hand once more.

"Now-" She snapped, and the two relocated deep underground, to an immense sparring arena with no seating. "-Let us begin."

--Twenty Minutes Later--

Elizabeth stood triumphant in front of her new disciple, quite excited by the showings of raw potential that she'd gleaned from their magical duel. This fire elemental was quite the diamond in the rough, and she didn't begrudge the elemental races using a more mundane form of magic.

She flipped one of her twin tails as a tail slithered out from just above her butt. "You have quite a bit of hidden potential, Lily.  Try focusing on shapeshifting. See if you can grow yourself a tail the way I just did."

It swung behind her, swaying gently. "Imagine what you would want one to look like, if you have a clear enough mental image, it will materialize."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 03:59:56 AM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: December 07, 2019, 04:22:48 AM »
Coconut

Coconut took the outfit, and gave it a skeptical look. "This is way too high for a schoolgirl my age, what are you on about?" She asked. looking up at her sister, she raised her eyebrow. "Is this your old school uniform you've made into a fetish outfit or something, onee-sama?"

Hannah

Hannah frowned as well, moving Coconut with her tail to look at her and the outfit more closely. "I don't remember doing anything to it recently, so I think I might have just hemmed the skirt back in middle schoo-"

Her face practically steaming as the final part sunk in, Hannah reached out with shaking hands to grab hold of Coconut's onesee and stare into her eyes with great intensity.

"You're putting the uniform on now, Coconut."

And then she really just didn't give her new little sister a choice in the matter, stripping her bare of all that stood between the young girl and being dressed up.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 04:25:59 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: December 07, 2019, 05:16:08 PM »
Coconut

Coconut squirmed as Hannah forced the outfit onto her. "Hey, Onee-sama, hold on!" She complained as Hannah stripped her down, revealing her thoroughly erect cock, comically large attached to her small frame.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 06:12:08 PM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: December 07, 2019, 08:25:55 PM »
Coconut

Coconut squirmed as Hannah forced the outfit onto her. "Hey, Onee-sama, hold on!" She complained as Hannah stripped her down, revealing her thoroughly erect cock, comically large attached to her small frame.

Hannah

If anything the sight of that monster dangling there seemed to send Hannah further into a state of mania, her eyes gleaming with a positively demonic light ignited by Coconut's words. She squeezed tight around the little succubus' waist with her tail as if to punish her for complaining.

"Ahahaha, don't worry, Coco-kun, I'm just making sure you look right~! Now, let's get the skirt on..."

Coconut's length held the skirt up in the front once Hannah got her into it, and the shirt was comparatively easy once she wrestled down her little sister's arms with a strength neither of them remembered her having last time.

The cambion only let go once she had her wicked, fashionable way.

"Haah, it's so cute on you now~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: December 08, 2019, 04:51:05 AM »
Lily

Lily was on her knees and panting among the smoldering remains of the room, or rather the dying embers since the room itself had taken no damage from their duel.

The Fire Elemental closed her eyes and let her magic flow while focusing solely on the image of the tail Liz had before they went here. Image training was incredibly simple with her level her mental clarity and in a mere second, she felt something growing out just above her butt. It pushed up her skirt until it finally revealed itself as slim black tail with a heart shaped tip.

"Did I do good Liz-chan?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: December 08, 2019, 05:17:43 PM »
Coconut

Coconut grumbled, but all the same she ended up being forced into the hand me down outfit. She looked cute, but her thouroughly adult hips and butt puffed up the skirt, showing off the bottoms of her panties as well as her large ass. The front, however, was far more conspicuous. The front of the skirt was lifted up by Coconut's shaft, the only thing her panties constraining were her nuts. She looked down at it, and shook her head.

"Even here, I can't go out like this, Nee-san."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: December 08, 2019, 05:40:18 PM »
Lily

Lily was on her knees and panting among the smoldering remains of the room, or rather the dying embers since the room itself had taken no damage from their duel.

The Fire Elemental closed her eyes and let her magic flow while focusing solely on the image of the tail Liz had before they went here. Image training was incredibly simple with her level her mental clarity and in a mere second, she felt something growing out just above her butt. It pushed up her skirt until it finally revealed itself as slim black tail with a heart shaped tip.

"Did I do good Liz-chan?"

Elizabeth

Elizabeth rubbed her head, ruffling her hair in the process. "Good, very good. It's always so nice teaching students who have a solid baseline. If you can get that sort of focus in Coconut, I'll happily give you a big bonus."

Suddenly, Lily felt space shift around her once again, and they were in a changing room for the employees. "Now, let's get you your uniform." She snapped her fingers, and a form fitting bunny outfit appeared in her hands. "Try putting this on, hehe~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: December 08, 2019, 10:51:35 PM »
Coconut

Coconut grumbled, but all the same she ended up being forced into the hand me down outfit. She looked cute, but her thouroughly adult hips and butt puffed up the skirt, showing off the bottoms of her panties as well as her large ass. The front, however, was far more conspicuous. The front of the skirt was lifted up by Coconut's shaft, the only thing her panties constraining were her nuts. She looked down at it, and shook her head.

Hannah

The cambion stepped back to take a proper look at Coconut then, seeking to confirm her cute little sister's complaints wrong for herself! But after a moment she couldn't do more than laugh awkwardly and rub the back of her neck. "I guess you're right. Well, nothing a quick spell wouldn't fix for the skirt..."

And yet, her eyes drank in the sight. It got so bad she had to turn around, her own demon tail curling about in dismay once it let go, and started whispering to herself. "She's eight, Hannah. Eight! There's a line!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: December 08, 2019, 11:06:57 PM »
Coconut

Hannah

The cambion stepped back to take a proper look at Coconut then, seeking to confirm her cute little sister's complaints wrong for herself! But after a moment she couldn't do more than laugh awkwardly and rub the back of her neck. "I guess you're right. Well, nothing a quick spell wouldn't fix for the skirt..."

And yet, her eyes drank in the sight. It got so bad she had to turn around, her own demon tail curling about in dismay once it let go, and started whispering to herself. "She's eight, Hannah. Eight! There's a line!"

Coconut

"Ufu~" Hannah could definetely hear Coconut's mischevious laughter. "Getting cold feet, Onee-sama? You were staring so much."

Coconut took a step forward, and her tail wrapped itself around Hannah's, before the girl leaned down and bit the base of Hannah's tail.