Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77373 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #885 on: December 08, 2019, 11:25:49 PM »
Lily

"Oh, that's why I've been denying her actually, gotta build up some patience first. I have the feeling you've spoiled here just a bit too much...."

As she spoke, the fire elemental snatched the outfit from Liz and threw her black coat off in such a way that it completely hid her from the demon. By the time it hit the ground she was already wearing it, and it fit her perfectly.

Lily confidently bounced around Liz as she tried it out, even if it was far from what she usually wore, the redhead exuded enough confidence to fill the room and more.

"Hehe, really revealing but it's nice to move in. When did you get my measurements Liz?"
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 11:28:20 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: December 08, 2019, 11:28:53 PM »
Coconut

"Ufu~" Hannah could definetely hear Coconut's mischevious laughter. "Getting cold feet, Onee-sama? You were staring so much."

Coconut took a step forward, and her tail wrapped itself around Hannah's, before the girl leaned down and bit the base of Hannah's tail.

Hannah

Hannah glanced back over her shoulders, her face its usual flush red in situations like this. "Don't get any funny ide-aaa's~!"

Her tail tried to pull away, but that just meant she felt more of Coconut's mouth on it!

"D-Don't put that in your mouth~!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: December 09, 2019, 02:12:17 AM »
Lily

"Oh, that's why I've been denying her actually, gotta build up some patience first. I have the feeling you've spoiled here just a bit too much...."

As she spoke, the fire elemental snatched the outfit from Liz and threw her black coat off in such a way that it completely hid her from the demon. By the time it hit the ground she was already wearing it, and it fit her perfectly.

Lily confidently bounced around Liz as she tried it out, even if it was far from what she usually wore, the redhead exuded enough confidence to fill the room and more.

"Hehe, really revealing but it's nice to move in. When did you get my measurements Liz?"

Elizabeth

"Vanilla, of course. With how hard she fucked you last night, she was able to give me verrry accurate measurements." Lily could feel the powerful magic interwoven into the fabric, making it entirely fireproof as well as nearly impervious to all but the greatest harm. Elizabeth herself began to strip down as well, grabbing a similar outfit in her own size. "I believe you're due a tour of the premesis, are you not?" She chuckled. "Would you prefer the normal tour, or the interactive one?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: December 09, 2019, 04:01:20 AM »
Lily

"Wait are you saying she even took notes how much my pussy could handle?" The redhead asked sounding surprised. She was fiddling with her neew outfit and it honestly seemed to be of higher quality than her old one so she had no complaints on that front. And it didn't restrict in her movement in any way either, which was something she really appreciated.

"And I'd rather take the interactive one cause that sounds like a trap." She said while changing subjects real quick.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: December 09, 2019, 04:17:47 AM »
Lily

"Wait are you saying she even took notes how much my pussy could handle?" The redhead asked sounding surprised. She was fiddling with her neew outfit and it honestly seemed to be of higher quality than her old one so she had no complaints on that front. And it didn't restrict in her movement in any way either, which was something she really appreciated.

"And I'd rather take the interactive one cause that sounds like a trap." She said while changing subjects real quick.

Elizabeth

"Kyahahaha!~" Elizabeth chortled as she completely bared herself, slipping into the tight, form fitting outfit herself within a few seconds. "I know far more than that, Lily. I know your deepest, darkest kinks."

She suddenly stepped forward and Lily found herself thrust through the wall of the stall hurtling towards the ground. Elizabeth's foot pressed her against the ground, her magic holding her tight and unable to move. "Now, I hope you impress me, or I'll have to have you satiate my magical beasties~"
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 04:43:10 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: December 09, 2019, 04:56:00 AM »
Lily

She was suddenly thrust through a wall and pushed to the floor with a chance to resist. Her eyes widened for the briefest second as she saw the foot come down. "Unfaaaair!"

Lily couldn't deny the fact she was actually getting a bit damp, her loins were seemingly burning even hotter than they had a few hours ago. But Liz was just so much more overbearing than her wife, so much better.

"You know all that and I know nothing about yours! You gotta tell me something to! How about..." She took a deep breathe seemingly in thought.

"How do you usually please Coco?"

« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 04:56:46 AM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: December 09, 2019, 05:02:11 AM »
Elizabeth

The demon crouched down, leaning over Lily and staring into her eyes. "Oh, wouldn't you like to know that?"

She reached behind her and a hand began to rub against the fabric covering Lily's heat, massaging it slowly with one of her fingers. "She's a wild one. She'll bend me over, press me against the wall, and violate me. She'll slam into me with all of her strength, bottoming out every thrust, filling me up until she comes inside of me."

Her smile was absolutely demonic. "And then, when she's done, I'll pin her down and teach her how to really please a woman."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: December 09, 2019, 05:26:23 AM »
Lily

"You're looking forward to it aren't you, the day when she fucks you stupid. She has so much potential that girl." She tried ignoring the teasing finger between her legs, but even she couldn't quite hide the quickening of her breathe.

"Weren't we gonna go on a tour? As much as I like this I don't wanna spe d all morning here."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: December 10, 2019, 11:30:24 PM »
Lily

"You're looking forward to it aren't you, the day when she fucks you stupid. She has so much potential that girl." She tried ignoring the teasing finger between her legs, but even she couldn't quite hide the quickening of her breathe.

"Weren't we gonna go on a tour? As much as I like this I don't wanna spe d all morning here."

Elizabeth

"Hah. You're right, I'm getting ahead of myself. I can claim you like this whenever I feel appropriate."

She finally let her foot off of Lily's chest, and the corrupted elemental felt the magic finally subside, allowing her to stand up.

She walked out of the changing room, with Lily in tow.

After the two exited the changing room, they entered the club floor. At this hour, it was mostly empty, being too late for the nightwalkers and too earlier for the rest. Instead, a myriad of employees were meandering about, cleaning up tables, wiping off ejaculate from the floors, and other such miscilanious cleaning tasks.

"At this hour, most of my patrons are having breakfast at a diner, getting a quickie before work, or sleeping."

The demon turned and looked at the cute redheaded minion she'd just aqquired, and smiled. "Do you need to eat food, like humans, or do elementals subsist upon other sources?"

She was quite pleased with her prize, and wished to pamper her a little bit. If all turned out well, she'd prove to be a valuable pawn. And, if nothing else, she'd be highly entertaining.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: December 11, 2019, 02:33:18 AM »
Lily

With a click of her heels she turned to face he rnew employer. The high heels didn't seem to bother at all, and why should they? She was used to attending extravagant parties in her homeland and she moved with the same kind of confidence here, like she was the host and not just a mere guest.

"If I say no, are you gonna deny my meals? You're right though, as long as I get a consistent dose of sunlight I don't need to eat or barely. However... Don't even think that means I don't want tasty deserts and filling meals. Eating is one of the greatest passions in life, if you just had sex all the time you'd go crazy. "

She crossed her arms and looked over at the people at work cleaning, they were... Far less efficient than what she was used to, and perhaps just a tiny bit of her displeasure showed.

"And which patrons am I expected to handle, and for that matter.. Do I approach them or is it the other way around?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: December 11, 2019, 03:37:06 AM »
Lily

With a click of her heels she turned to face he rnew employer. The high heels didn't seem to bother at all, and why should they? She was used to attending extravagant parties in her homeland and she moved with the same kind of confidence here, like she was the host and not just a mere guest.

"If I say no, are you gonna deny my meals? You're right though, as long as I get a consistent dose of sunlight I don't need to eat or barely. However... Don't even think that means I don't want tasty deserts and filling meals. Eating is one of the greatest passions in life, if you just had sex all the time you'd go crazy. "

She crossed her arms and looked over at the people at work cleaning, they were... Far less efficient than what she was used to, and perhaps just a tiny bit of her displeasure showed.

"And which patrons am I expected to handle, and for that matter.. Do I approach them or is it the other way around?"

Elizabeth

"I wouldn't dream of taking away your food, Lily. Anything you want on the menu, it's yours. And, if you were to work here, you would be delivering drinks, table to table. A customer might hire you to ride them, or take them into the back rooms." She answered. "In more exclusive parts of the club, you would be expected to provide a certain amount of extra service."

Elizabeth lead her through the area, her ass swaying back and forth with each step, jiggling in an incredibly enticing manner that would make anybody want to reach out and give it a good squeeze. "These people are here out of the goodness of my heart. Their jobs are in reality, superfolous. But it seems people find meaning in life through their work. Doing everything with magic isn't optimal for the proper functioning of my society." Elizabeth said, as if she knew Lily was thinking down on them. She knew, because she felt the same way, but was too lazy to truly fix it.

At least, that's what she told herself. Maybe she just couldn't bother to care at this point anymore.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: December 11, 2019, 04:15:28 AM »
Lily

Hearing that she'd get all the foods she wanted did much to relieve her doubts and the frown she was wearing quickly disappeared. However, that didn't mean she'd missed the other parts Lix had talked about, and it seemed like her boss had misunderstood her intent.

The redhead followed her boss, matching the sway in her hips easily, or at least to the extent she was able to. There was only so much you could do when biology itself was against you, nevertheless her walk would be good for a model showing off clothes.

"Who said anything about magic? I value people far more than magic, trustworthy, disciplined and loyal people. Right now they look like neither of those. That is how you build an empire that stands the test of time. Not through brute force, but by making the people give their best in serving because that's what they think is in their best interest."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: December 11, 2019, 04:19:44 AM »
Lily

Hearing that she'd get all the foods she wanted did much to relieve her doubts and the frown she was wearing quickly disappeared. However, that didn't mean she'd missed the other parts Lix had talked about, and it seemed like her boss had misunderstood her intent.

The redhead followed her boss, matching the sway in her hips easily, or at least to the extent she was able to. There was only so much you could do when biology itself was against you, nevertheless her walk would be good for a model showing off clothes.

"Who said anything about magic? I value people far more than magic, trustworthy, disciplined and loyal people. Right now they look like neither of those. That is how you build an empire that stands the test of time. Not through brute force, but by making the people give their best in serving because that's what they think is in their best interest."

Elizabeth

"Mhhh." It was clear that this was a sore sport for Elizabeth. She looked mildly perturbed by Lily's talk, slightly shaking her head and clicking her tongue in annoyance. "Yes..." Elizabeth finally answered. "I guess that is true."

Such well trained pawns had betrayed her once upon a time. She was wary.

Regardless, she was also hopeful that she would be able to rise once again.

"What would you do?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: December 11, 2019, 04:27:04 AM »
Lily

Lily raised her eyebrow, that was strange. The response she got didn't appear to stem from arrogance, perhaps experience. A big betrayal would explain a lot of things. Maybe she got pulled down right after hitting the peak...

But she didn't hesitate to respond.

"I'd institute a training camp, craft a cult around yourself. And then... and then you'll need to actually get active, go out and beat someone up, by yourself. The people likes and respects a strong leader who leads from the front. As the leader you must be one with the people and channel their will. If you master this then betrayal will never come for you and even if it does, it will fail, because you will have so so many loyal people jumping in for you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: December 11, 2019, 04:39:26 AM »
Lily

Lily raised her eyebrow, that was strange. The response she got didn't appear to stem from arrogance, perhaps experience. A big betrayal would explain a lot of things. Maybe she got pulled down right after hitting the peak...

But she didn't hesitate to respond.

"I'd institute a training camp, craft a cult around yourself. And then... and then you'll need to actually get active, go out and beat someone up, by yourself. The people likes and respects a strong leader who leads from the front. As the leader you must be one with the people and channel their will. If you master this then betrayal will never come for you and even if it does, it will fail, because you will have so so many loyal people jumping in for you."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth grunted in acknowledgement.

She didn't admit it, but she was scared. She didn't want to die again. She didn't want to lose Vanilla, and most importantly, her daughter. No, it was daughters now...

As she thought, it became clear that she was meandering around without too much purpose. "A training camp seems good, of course, but how overarching?"

Do grunts like these really matter in the grand scheme of things?

She was still thinking about the other part.