Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77365 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #930 on: December 21, 2019, 11:57:16 PM »
Hannah

It was her own degenerate reading habits that inspired what came next as the cambion's body allowed Coconut's abundant seed to fill her thirsty womb. The heat seared her insides in a way that left Hannah's eyes rolling into the back of her head for a moment. She felt herself bloating up a bit there, swelling as if a touch pregnant. Her body twitched, her hooves clacking against each other, and her tail went limp in her sister's grasp.

Coconut

Coconut slid triumphantly inside, forcing her way into Hannah's final bastion of purity to unload the remainder of her seed. She laid atop Hannah with a sigh of contentment, simply holding her sister in a gentle hug as she finished herself off.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: December 22, 2019, 12:08:28 AM »
Hannah

With all shame and resistance fucked right out of her, Hannah laid atop her bed very limp now. Her chest was crushed down beneath their weight, and her plump ass served as a comfortable cushion for Coconut to rest atop while she remained buried inside. The sorceress felt heat all through her body, some coming from within and the rest burning across her from the seal of the demon lord she'd bargained with. It glowed a faint pink that was visible against the sheets, if anyone looked from the right angle.

"You're such a brat," she mumbled as she did her best to settle in with cock plugging her up.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: December 22, 2019, 12:19:02 AM »
Hannah

With all shame and resistance fucked right out of her, Hannah laid atop her bed very limp now. Her chest was crushed down beneath their weight, and her plump ass served as a comfortable cushion for Coconut to rest atop while she remained buried inside. The sorceress felt heat all through her body, some coming from within and the rest burning across her from the seal of the demon lord she'd bargained with. It glowed a faint pink that was visible against the sheets, if anyone looked from the right angle.

"You're such a brat," she mumbled as she did her best to settle in with cock plugging her up.

Coconut

Coconut sighed as she finished unloading, and her cock began to shrink back down inside of Hannah. "Of course. You're my personal cocksleeve, Onee-sama." She retorted back.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: December 22, 2019, 12:33:02 AM »
Hannah

The cum was so thick and sticky that it took a moment too long to begin leaking out onto the bed in a puddle. That didn't last too long, because as if in agreement Hannah tightened back up around Coconut's length. Hannah still pouted against the bed despite this, and wiggled her ass in protest. "I'm pretty sure Elizabeth would have something to say about that."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: December 30, 2019, 05:38:13 PM »

Lucianne Grenhall

"Oh, I count my blessings every day! That your lord would let me live here on a permanent basis, it's truly a wonderful time to be alive!" One of her hands slowly moved down to Lily's crotch, patting it gently. "Oh, and you're not one of the ones who saunters around with masculine parts, how delicious~"

Lily could now tell from the pressure against her back that the woman wasn't wearing a bra. "So, if you're high level, you should be strong, right?" Her voice was less jovial, more inquisitive. She was digging for information that could benefit her.

Lily

"Yeah very very strong, Vanilla is sooo mad she couldn't get to fight me now. It was real fun riling her up, too bad I'm gonna have to bury her later today." Lily barely squirmed even as her the VIP was feeling up her crotch through the bunny suit.

She suddenly turned around and she was smirking, clearly delighted about something only she knew of. "Would you like to find out some more? To tell the truth, you'd be my first here~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: December 30, 2019, 05:59:40 PM »

Lucianne Grenhall

"Oh, I count my blessings every day! That your lord would let me live here on a permanent basis, it's truly a wonderful time to be alive!" One of her hands slowly moved down to Lily's crotch, patting it gently. "Oh, and you're not one of the ones who saunters around with masculine parts, how delicious~"

Lily could now tell from the pressure against her back that the woman wasn't wearing a bra. "So, if you're high level, you should be strong, right?" Her voice was less jovial, more inquisitive. She was digging for information that could benefit her.

Lily

"Yeah very very strong, Vanilla is sooo mad she couldn't get to fight me now. It was real fun riling her up, too bad I'm gonna have to bury her later today." Lily barely squirmed even as her the VIP was feeling up her crotch through the bunny suit.

She suddenly turned around and she was smirking, clearly delighted about something only she knew of. "Would you like to find out some more? To tell the truth, you'd be my first here~"

Lucianne Grenhall

The blond leaned forward and gave Lily a long suck against the back of her ear. A forked tongue tasted her warm skin, and Greenhall moaned.

She was excited. Elizabeth had gotten herself quite a catch, one whom could prove quite useful. To make that brutish woman excited, and to be so confident in her victory over her-

She was either very powerful, very foolish, or perhaps a mixture of both. It would be easy enough to figure out the truth of the matter.

She ran her hand down Lily's dress, running her practiced fingers down to her plump thighs. "I apologize, my lady, but I'm afraid I must taste these fresh goods your lady has acquired."

She winked knowingly at Elizabeth. "Come with me to my room, Lily." Her tone suggested she had more in mind than just sex.
>>>>>
Five minutes later, they had ascended further, into a hallway with doors running down it, seemingly without limit. Door after door stood next to the other on either side of the wall, and the path seemed endless. The blond woman opened up the first one, and led Lily inside by the hand.

It was far, far bigger on the inside. Easily as big as a normal, three bedroom house. Decorated with the most expensive objects and lavish accomidations the Nexus had to offer. "Please, call me Lucy." She ran her fingers through her hair and yawned. "So, you're not just one of Eliza's little sucksluts, are you? I sense so much more from within you."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: December 30, 2019, 08:14:23 PM »
Lily

"Eliza?" She titled her head in confusion before understanding dawned on her. "You mean the old bat. I'm her instructor, or rather Coco's instructor. Amusing little ball of energy thay one, I'll make sure to drive her crazy sooner or later."

She bounced around Lucy and stood in her way, not unlike how cheeky Coco was with clients. "You're gonna have to try harder than that to draw those secret out, buuut.... If you manage to tame me, I can be your suckslut and so much more Lucy~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: December 30, 2019, 08:24:11 PM »
Lucy

Lucy smiled, and then licked her lips. Her forked tongue slithered out, as long as a snake's. Large fangs hung down in front of her otherwise perfect smile.

She crossed her arms under her ample breasts and laughed. "Oh? Usually her girls are clamoring to suck me off, competeing to be the best cocksucker around to gain some favor with Eliza. What drives you, Lily? You're the first one who seems to care about something other than getting laid."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: December 30, 2019, 08:37:00 PM »
Lily

"Oh I care about getting laid alright-" Her wings popped out her back as she begun floating in the air in front of the client. "I just have a vast number of interest too, like becoming the number one around here~"

Then the redhead floated all the way forward until her hot breathe was smothering Lucy's ear.

"Gaining favor with Liz is pretty trivial..." She leaned even further in as she dragged out the word. "You just cuck her whole family."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: December 30, 2019, 09:29:32 PM »
Lily

"Oh I care about getting laid alright-" Her wings popped out her back as she begun floating in the air in front of the client. "I just have a vast number of interest too, like becoming the number one around here~"

Then the redhead floated all the way forward until her hot breathe was smothering Lucy's ear.

"Gaining favor with Liz is pretty trivial..." She leaned even further in as she dragged out the word. "You just cuck her whole family."

Lucy

Lucy reached out, and embraced the floating Loli in a lazy hug. She looked content and happy as she leaned in for a kiss. "Do you now..." She replied. "For someone who's supposed to be teaching Coco. You seem awfully similar to her."

At this point, Lucy's erection was obvious, tenting her skirt and staining it with precum. "Not that that's a bad thing, Lily~"

Her tongue snaked out and massaged the underside of her chin. "So, do you really care for Lizzy, Lily?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: December 31, 2019, 06:40:15 PM »
Lily

"Hehehe..." Lily giggled as the blonde tongue flicked across her skin, it felt cool against her almost burning hot skin. Her wings twitched and her smirk widened just a tiny bit before she flung into action.

She pinned Lucy onto the nearest couch and gave her a serious look.

"I do like her a bit, a wouldn't be going to such effort I didn't. You on the other hand.... If you're really so interested in finding out how powerful I am there's better ways than clever wordplay. If you really think I'm being a bad girl, you should punish me."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: January 01, 2020, 09:30:18 AM »
Lucy

Now that she was in a private session with this beastially strong fire elemental, she dropped her facade of politeness and humanity. The tip of her tongue lolled out of the front of her mouth and trembled. A thin, green tail snuck out from beneath her dress and wrapped itself around Lily's, squeezing and massaging the newly minted succubi's sensitive member.

To a hybrid such as herself, Lily's heat was frankly erotic. Her hard member pressed against Lily's crotch, and she leaned forward, enveloping Lily's budding chest with her own immense rack. The tongue snaked out and invaded Lily's mouth. "I'll test you, alright..." she said as her tongue gripped Lily's own, extending to its full length to wrap itself around Lily's mouth and taste her.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: January 02, 2020, 02:50:37 AM »
Lily

For all her efforts the only thing the blonde got out of her were some soft sounds at the backs of her throat. And when that tongue wrapped around her own she couldn't even answer back.

She tried wiggling out of the hold half halfheartedly but every thrust of her hip sent her blazing crotch grinding against that awesomely cool bulge right beneath her. Lily trembled but closed her legs to trap the massive length between her thighs and her crotch. Despite her efforts to seemingly want to get away she was clearly enjoying it too much.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: January 02, 2020, 05:57:45 PM »
Lucy

Lucy's tongue slowly raked against the back of Lily's throat, untangling itself from her tongue enough to hear her toy's moans.

She pushed Lily down against the couch and began to grind her hips against Lily's, stroking her tail faster and faster with her own. She felt the heat invade her, loosen her muscles and send comforting tingles down her spine. "Ahhh~ Lily, you're quite a minx~"

She reached behind the couch and retrieved a collar, slipping it around Lily's neck. After pulling it tight, a nametag appeared with Lily's name on it, and the elemental felt her strength fall drastically. Her hands were forced back against the couch as the much weaker woman suddenly pinned her with sweaty, bulging muscles.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: January 02, 2020, 07:36:28 PM »
Lily

"Mwwwfhaaaaa-"

Lily  arched her back as the silent squeals from the back of throat grew in volume. Her cheeks flushed as her head felt heavy and dazed. The collar was draining her faster than she could recover and it was making her head spin. Her arms twitched as she squirmed and tried to move them but she just couldn't put a dent into the blonde's grip now.

But she needed something, anything, to deal with the out of control heat building up in her core. Her legs came up and weakly wrapped around Lucy's waist, the once powerful thighs completely trembling from the exertion. Her newly grown tail was getting molested over and over and it was driving her crazy with the potent shocks traveling up her spine, it was almost as bad as the head scratching from earlier...

"You, you cheataaa- Using a toy like that.."