Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77294 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #960 on: January 05, 2020, 05:05:51 PM »
Hannah

She didn't object to the kiss at all, but...

"Bride?!" A squeak escaped Hannah at the idea suddenly thrown at her, and her hand unconsciously went to her belly where Elizabeth's seal sent shivers of warmth through her. When had this been part of the deal!?

And then, she saw her new sister's own cosplay and gulped. "K-K-Kuro-chan?!"

Hannah put her arms over her own chest instinctively, knowing what to anticipate from here.

Coconut

The dark-skinned vixen grabbed Hannah with her unnatural speed, grabbing her under her arm and lifting her legs off the ground, holding her face only inches from her own. "Yes. I've decided that you'd be super fun to spend some time with, forever." Her eyes twinkled with glee, eating up the wonderful feelings Hannah had right now. "So-will you go out with me?"

A rose suddenly materialized out of brilliant light, held tight between her teeth, as if they were in a cheesy romance movie. She raised her eyebrow at Hannah, expecting a positive responce from her adorakable sister-wife to be.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: January 05, 2020, 05:29:25 PM »
Hannah

Hannah braced herself in Coconut's arms "I, I mean, that's really fast, you c-can't just-!"

But then the rose appeared, and all of the now-petite cambion's objections melted away as her body shook in suppressed laughter. The smile on her red face gave the game away immediately. "I-I'll think about it." She reached up to take the rose from Coconut's mouth. "But you'll have to show me a good time on this date first, little sister!"

Spinning the flower around between her fingers, she prepared herself emotionally for what was to come.

---------------------------

Day 2 - 9:15 AM Nexus Time

Sneaking out of the Lucious Angel wasn't difficult. It was early in the morning and not very busy, they technically belonged there, and there were side exits Coconut knew of that Hannah was more than happy to take advantage of. She'd even demonstrated a bit more of her magic by wrapping the two of them in a shroud of acceptance and banality which saw them unremarked upon by the common devils who milled about the halls between their shifts. The sensation of the cambion's magic was quite different from anything her little sister had felt before now that it was affecting her directly. It smelled faintly of brimstone, sounded like a quiet whimper of fear, and hinted in the corner of her eyes at a far off place. And yet it also drew her in like the smell of a parent's homemade dessert wafting through her nose - the promise of something delicious.

Hannah didn't seem to notice as she allowed Coconut to lead her through the district the native knew so much better than her. They hadn't eaten yet, but as they passed a bakery along the way Coconut recognized her shorter older sister biting her lip in satisfaction just a few moments before she pulled a pair of muffins out from behind her back. "Hungry?" she asked, holding one up to Coconut.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 12:21:20 AM by Aiden »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: January 07, 2020, 04:01:44 PM »
Lily

She would have responded but all she could do now was moan and let the sound vibrate along the shaft. By this point the lack of air was sturting to burn and her throat begun reflexively swallowing for something that wasn't there. The heat actually died down a bit as the furnace that was her heart begun beating slower and slower.

She twitched and tossed around, her body subconsciously trying to get Lucy off, out of her but finding it impossible to do. Her eyes glazed over as the musk seeppef into her being completely making her suck on the cock desperately even as she was literally choking on it.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: January 07, 2020, 07:49:56 PM »
Lily

She would have responded but all she could do now was moan and let the sound vibrate along the shaft. By this point the lack of air was sturting to burn and her throat begun reflexively swallowing for something that wasn't there. The heat actually died down a bit as the furnace that was her heart begun beating slower and slower.

She twitched and tossed around, her body subconsciously trying to get Lucy off, out of her but finding it impossible to do. Her eyes glazed over as the musk seeppef into her being completely making her suck on the cock desperately even as she was literally choking on it.

Lucy

Lucy pulled back for just long enough to give Lily a chance to suck in a single breath before pounding herself back in again. She repeated this action, slowly and methodically until she came.

Her cock expanded, even larger inside Lily's throat as semen erupted straight into her belly. It was thick, but it was also incredibly satisfying, in a way sex hadn't been before her contract. Lucy groaned and held onto her stomach until she finished with the smaller girl.

"You're not half bad." She said, gently rubbing Lily's belly as she pulled out.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: January 08, 2020, 12:28:27 AM »
Lily

Her eyes widened as the thrusting cock came to a halt and dumped it's seed right down her throat. It felt heavenly, way better than it should have, and she had the most intense orgasm of her life right there and she promptly fainted.

When she came to, Lily was breathing heavily and her stomach felt like it was bursting already, the fabric of the bunny suit was stretched around it, she tried moving but immediately hissed as the suit dug even deeper into her nether lips and ass to compensate for the stretched stomach.

"You- you- That was delicious,  more.... Please reeducate my naughty loli pussy like you did with my throat."" She was flushing a crimson red for some reason, the mere thought of this blessed fuck stick inside her was enough to send her over the horizon already, just, just how would it actually feel?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: January 08, 2020, 02:59:16 PM »
Lily

Her eyes widened as the thrusting cock came to a halt and dumped it's seed right down her throat. It felt heavenly, way better than it should have, and she had the most intense orgasm of her life right there and she promptly fainted.

When she came to, Lily was breathing heavily and her stomach felt like it was bursting already, the fabric of the bunny suit was stretched around it, she tried moving but immediately hissed as the suit dug even deeper into her nether lips and ass to compensate for the stretched stomach.

"You- you- That was delicious,  more.... Please reeducate my naughty loli pussy like you did with my throat."" She was flushing a crimson red for some reason, the mere thought of this blessed fuck stick inside her was enough to send her over the horizon already, just, just how would it actually feel?

Lucy

Lucy shook off the cum and spittle from the end of her cock onto Lily's outfit, but sat down on the couch next to her, slowly stroking her very erect cock. "Undress, then. I don't want to damage your cute little outfit."

She patted her lap and then pointed to her cock. "Then, I give you permission to mount me. I want you to show me just what you can do."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: January 09, 2020, 07:59:24 PM »
Coconut

Coconut stared pensively at the muffin before shaking her head. "Not really. I already had breakfast, hehe~"

She stared down at Hannah's crotch and elbowed her. "If you know what I mean."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: January 09, 2020, 11:19:32 PM »
Hannah

Hannah couldn't help but blush at the implication, and subtly put one of the muffins away while looking aside. "I didn't know feeding was uh." She surreptitiously took a bite of the pilfered pastry (yes I know it's not a pastry). "That literal."

She chewed on the muffin a bit more as they passed an alleyway, obviously in thought.

"I don't really know that much about your kind, honestly. I was ah, a little overwhelmed the last time I spoke with Eliza- erm, father." She swallowed another bite, and looked more carefully at the young girl next to her. "It's so different than I'm used to..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: January 13, 2020, 02:40:49 AM »
Coconut

Coconut chuckled. "You should ask daddy about stuff like that. I don't know anything complicated, but we feed off of the arosual and emotions of other sapient beings."

She turned and smirked at Hannah. "Including each other~"

She grabbed Hannah by the belly and began to tickle her. "Although, human food still tastes super dooper delicious, so gimme!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: January 13, 2020, 11:29:09 PM »
Coconut

Coconut chuckled. "You should ask daddy about stuff like that. I don't know anything complicated, but we feed off of the arousal and emotions of other sapient beings."

She grabbed Hannah by the belly and began to tickle her. "Although, human food still tastes super dooper delicious, so gimme!"

Hannah

"So you don't eat souls?" Hannah asked after swallowing some more muffin, as if she'd already drawn some conclusions and Coconut was trampling all over them based on the raised eyebrow and incredulousness. She had a bit of crumb on the side of her mouth.

And then she almost dropped it, having to juggle her half-eaten muffin when Coconut suddenly attacked! "W-W-Wait, you already said you didn't want any~!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: January 13, 2020, 11:41:49 PM »
Coconut

Coconut chuckled. "You should ask daddy about stuff like that. I don't know anything complicated, but we feed off of the arousal and emotions of other sapient beings."

Hannah

"So you don't eat souls?" Hannah asked after swallowing some more muffin, as if she'd already drawn some conclusions and Coconut was trampling all over them based on the raised eyebrow and incredulousness. She had a bit of crumb on the side of her mouth.

And then she almost dropped it, having to juggle her half-eaten muffin when Coconut suddenly attacked! "W-W-Wait, you already said you didn't want any~!"

Coconut

"I want better food! Let's go to a cafe!" She exclaimed, ignoring the bit about soul eating. She could, in theory, and it was tasty, yes, but it was something she'd been taught explicitly not to do, soooo...

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: January 15, 2020, 05:27:06 AM »
Hannah

Once the tickling ceased, Hannah frowned as the younger demon evaded her curiosity. Rather than continue pursuing that she fixed her outfit and checked her bag. "I guess I still have a little money leftover from when I uh... you know."

She really had to fix the money situation.

"So pick a place, I guess, if you don't mind working on a budget!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: January 16, 2020, 02:22:58 AM »
Hannah

Once the tickling ceased, Hannah frowned as the younger demon evaded her curiosity. Rather than continue pursuing that she fixed her outfit and checked her bag. "I guess I still have a little money leftover from when I uh... you know."

She really had to fix the money situation.

"So pick a place, I guess, if you don't mind working on a budget!"

Coconut

Coconut looked down at her older sister, and slowly raised an eyebrow. She scratched the top of her head, and bit her lip.

She was trying not to laugh.

"Can't you-just conjure money out of thin air...?" She asked after a few agonizingly patronizing seconds.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: January 16, 2020, 02:25:01 AM »
Hannah

For some reason that was enough to leave Hannah's cheeks a little pink, and she looked away awkwardly. "I-It's not that I can't or anything! I just usually... try not to do that kind of thing..."

She pouted.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: January 16, 2020, 02:30:19 AM »
Hannah

For some reason that was enough to leave Hannah's cheeks a little pink, and she looked away awkwardly. "I-It's not that I can't or anything! I just usually... try not to do that kind of thing..."

She pouted.

Coconut

Her eyebrow twitched. "W-why?"