Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77432 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #975 on: January 17, 2020, 07:24:09 AM »
Hannah

Hannah took a deep breath, and turned back to Coconut with as much dignity as she could muster in this younger form she was borrowing. "Just because I like doing it doesn't mean I should, Coco."

If she just gave in to her nature all the time, just let the burning hunger for depravity within win out...

Even now she could feel cravings building up inside, the theft of the muffins earlier barely scratching the surface of her demon blood's desires.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: January 17, 2020, 06:49:43 PM »
Coconut

For a moment, the brown-skinned little demon seemed confused. Then, something dawned on her. "Something to do with your powers?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: January 17, 2020, 06:55:35 PM »
Lucy

8:00 am

It took an hour and a half before Lucy was finally spent, and she pulled her cock out of Lily's swolen belly, slapping it on her cum covered skin. The blond smiled, her forked tongue lolled just a tad out of her mouth. "You're pretty good, Lily~" She rubbed the girl's belly affectionately. "You almost look like you'll be pregnant with my kid. How nice having a cute little daughter would be, wouldn't it?" She teased the smaller woman and smirked.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: January 17, 2020, 07:39:17 PM »
Lily

If her internal clock was right it was still pretty early in the morning when she felt the enormous shaft be pulled out of her. The redhead whined loudly as she felt it leave, her body now craving its presence more than anything else, but with a loud popping sound the thick head came out with not even a drip of cum following it. All of it was still locked firmly in place and making her stomach bulge in just the way Lucy had described.

"If that is your wish mistress." She looked up at Lucy with glazed over eyes....

Then her body suddenly convulsed as her mouth opened fully with her tongue hanging out completely slack, a sound somewhere between a moan and grunt of intense pain rumbled from her depths.

And then her world went dark as her eyes rolled up beyond her eyelids.

She came to a moment later and collapsed against Lucy with an uncharacteristic heavy breathing. "Heh...." Her voice was very low and course but still audible. "How are you gonna explain to Liz that you knocked up her daughter's teacher? I heard she took the last time really well~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: January 17, 2020, 08:25:15 PM »
Lucy

"H-huh?" She supported Lily, her arms wrapped around the girl's waist. "What do you mean, did you just-are you pregnant?" She asked hurriedly.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: January 17, 2020, 10:02:52 PM »
Lily

She slowly raised her head to meet Lucy's gaze and the redhead was sporting a really proud look.

And then she nodded.

"Took a lot out of me, you-your seed is really potent."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: January 17, 2020, 10:59:53 PM »
Lily

She slowly raised her head to meet Lucy's gaze and the redhead was sporting a really proud look.

And then she nodded.

"Took a lot out of me, you-your seed is really potent."

Lucy

After her moment of disbelief passed, and the fact she'd be a father sank in, she smiled. She leaned down and kissed Lily on the forehead before affectionately rubbing the top of her head. "Well, I'm-glad to be having a kid with you, Lily. You aren't going to like, charge me extra though?" She laughed nervously again before shaking her head. "Ah well. Best to enjoy the moment."

Her headscratch felt really really nice.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: January 17, 2020, 11:28:06 PM »
Lily

"Ahmmmm... Sorry.."

She moaned into Lucy's chest as the head rubbing sent some very pleasurable sparkles down her spine. "Please staaahp, I-I can't answer when you scratch thaaat...Yo-you see...it should be. I'm really high up, but-but it's my first job, I don't know...." Lily mumbled all of that as the scratching made it hard to catch her breathe properly.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: January 18, 2020, 07:48:51 PM »
Lily

"Ahmmmm... Sorry.."

She moaned into Lucy's chest as the head rubbing sent some very pleasurable sparkles down her spine. "Please staaahp, I-I can't answer when you scratch thaaat...Yo-you see...it should be. I'm really high up, but-but it's my first job, I don't know...." Lily mumbled all of that as the scratching made it hard to catch her breathe properly.

Lucy

"It's fine, it's fine. Don't worry about it. You'll produce a powerful kid anyway, right? I'll just write it off as a bussiness expense."

She stuck out her tounge at Lily. "So..." She patted the girl's belly gently and smiled. "What will we name her?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: January 18, 2020, 08:13:25 PM »
Lily

"Hey, I'm  the best breeding stock you'll ever find! My people don't have any males so that's why we can procreate with anything, our daughter will have both of our powers!"

She sounded annoyed at having that questioned, then she took a deep breathe and calmed down some. " You're the dad so you name her. "

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: January 18, 2020, 08:22:26 PM »
Lily

"Hey, I'm  the best breeding stock you'll ever find! My people don't have any males so that's why we can procreate with anything, our daughter will have both of our powers!"

She sounded annoyed at having that questioned, then she took a deep breathe and calmed down some. " You're the dad so you name her. "

Lucy

Lucy suddenly swept Lily up into her arms and laughed. "I'm glad to hear that! I don't like any of my sons."

She began heading out of the living room, down a hall further into the house, taking the time to give Lily's butt a firm squeeze. "Come on, let's get cleaned up, and talk about what we can do together to help your master. That's why she hired you, right?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: January 18, 2020, 09:41:51 PM »
Coconut

For a moment, the brown-skinned little demon seemed confused. Then, something dawned on her. "Something to do with your powers?"

Hannah

"... something like that." Hannah moved a bit of hair back behind her ear, and shook her head. "I just don't like hurting people."

Except, of course, that she did. That's what Coconut's senses told her.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't burden you with that stuff." She reached out to grab Coconut's hand and pull her along. "Come on, let's eat."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: January 18, 2020, 11:14:14 PM »
Lily

"You'll get to meet her soon hehe.... My mother told me I was born in less than a week and your seed is very potent..." Lily giggled as she was carried away by the blonde. The redhead was completely relaxed in a way she hadn't been since coming here, she felt safe in the arms of the blonde.

"Who do you think she'll take after Lucy?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 11:18:09 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: January 19, 2020, 12:22:22 AM »
Lucy

"Fufu, who knows? How long will it take for her to grow up?" She carried Lily into the bathroom, opening the door with her tail. "I'll have to think of a name quickly, though."

She nuzzled Lily's nose in an affectionate manner she hadn't shown her before she knocked her up. "It's nice you won't be out of commission for long~"

Lucy's shower was enormous. It could easily fit several people inside at once, but she had enough sense to remember Lily's race before turning on the water. "You wouldn't happen to like getting wet, would you?" She asked with a chuckle before pulling a towel down off the rack. She put Lily down and patted her lap. "How do you clean yourself up without water?"
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 07:04:34 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: January 21, 2020, 11:17:21 PM »
Lily

"No I don't, I usually regulate my sweat with heat but... Scented slime bath is really nice, do you have any of that?"

The bathroom was obscenely large, fit for the most VIP costumer they had, it was pretty amusing to think about it. Just how depraved was she to hire an apartment in this place?

"As for how fast she'll grow... She'll be almost as big as me a few days after birth."