Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77430 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1320 on: April 21, 2020, 04:16:49 AM »
Orcus

A story above the crowds, far below the demon's throne, patrons cheered and jumped, leaning over an ornamented balcony where there was room with infectious energy. The showgirls and drink servers slipped between them with ease, and visitors moved back and forth looking for a spot, albeit more freely than on the main floor.

On an elevated step at one of the edges, a cloaked man sat on a simple chair, at a simple round table. He poured red wine onto a glass and swirled the content around with exulted gestures. Two other empty glasses and chairs waited there for whatever fate arrived to claim them, but none had dared to approach yet.

He beheld the stage and the players with the longing of a returned hero.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: April 21, 2020, 04:24:44 AM »
Vega

Hmph. What a trifling display. That girl had energy, sure, but it was wasted on this classless act. But... well, he supposed it was charming, in its own way. He supposed it wasn't so bad to smile once in a while. He was... having fun.

He swirled an iced glass of scotch, and savored its cool taste just as much as he savored the lights in the sky-

And nearly spat his drink when he noticed not just the beastgirl from before, but Mira Laishi.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: April 21, 2020, 04:45:27 AM »
Zeke

Oho. So she overcame.
The dark man was relaxing atop what could only be described as the back of some sort of sea serpent made from night. Without a care, he stretched his back from head to toe and got all comfortable while a dozen of gorgeous bunny-eared ladies washed him, trimmed his beard, massaged his feet and fed him nice club sandwitches. And of course, a side of assorted toasted peanuts, roasted by yours truly. He looked absolutely zen, like he was in his element and was truly enjoying himself and the moment. The hawaiian shirt helped.

Meanwhile, black birds rested and chirped quietly on top his body and finger, whispering sweet secrets to him.

The old, dark thing grabbed a peanut and tossed it in the beastkin's general direction. It was plump, toasty, roasty, and absolutely delicious. Lightly salted, of course.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 04:55:35 AM by devil_lance »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: April 21, 2020, 04:59:59 AM »
Nanako

Nanako smelled the roasted treat from a dozen paces away, spotted it from ten, and had chomped down on it before it could reach nine. Without missing a beat, the squirrel girl zipped up behind the man who'd thrown it, cocking an eyebrow at the Hawaiian shirt before looking down at him, not all that bothered by the eyeful of underboob he was getting.

"Thanks for that," Nanako piped up, laying on her belly along the snake's coils she leaned in, "Have we met before?"
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 05:04:41 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: April 21, 2020, 05:07:06 AM »
Zeke

He didn't, or well, couldn't speak. Instead he let his dark eyes do the talking, sucking her gaze in with something somber yet irresistible ... like an abyss.

Then he booped her nose with his nose.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: April 21, 2020, 05:27:48 AM »
Uria

The divinity slammed down into a chair with help of the sudden force of gravity, cracking the chair legs with their carelessness. "Helloooooooo~! What are you doing here all lonesome? I thought that someone fighty like you was supposed to be all up in everyone's faces, swinging at everyone until only the strongest were left."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: April 21, 2020, 05:14:39 PM »
The Pleasure Palace

Down below, the crowd was tumultuous and loud. They surrounded a stage, where a tall, redskinned demoness was holding a microphone, flanked by nearly-naked catgirls in bunny-outfits.

"My friends! Colleagues! Subjects! Guests!" She spread out her arms and took a step forwards, thrusting her chest forward for all to see. "I am pleased to announce the commencement of our annual contest to decide who's the strongest person in the ennnntire Nexus! It's time for the start of the Greatest Fighter Under the Sun!"

One of the catgirls leaned over slightly and whispered something into her fellow's ear. "Do you think Lizzy had trouble with that name? It seems pretty basic..." The other one standing next to her hissed at her. "Get back into position, we're almost up!"

"Nooow, to review the rules for those who aren't familiar with this tradition!

"One! No killing your opponents! That's an automatic forfeit!" She shouted, holding a single finger up.

"Two! You cannot rely upon outside aid! That's also a forfeit!" She brought up her second finger and took a deep breath.

"Three! Fight fairly! I don't want to see anyone trying to set things up outside the ring!"

She threw her fist into the air and let out a loud yell. "Now, let it officially begin!" Behind her, confetti burst into the air, trailing down over her. Small flashes of fireworks filled the air with a brilliant light show, bathing the room in alternating colors.

Hannah

Midmorning, 4th Day

And there, falling down from one of the fireworks in a flip and a three point landing next to her, followed by a bouncy bounce back up to her feet, was Hannah! She was in her full succubus glory, holding a pair of pom poms while dressed in a two piece cheerleader uniform, and stretching her arms out for all to see. "Thaaaat's right everyone! I hope you're all ready to go, because we've got a bunch of great matches for all of you today!"

She waved an arm to the side, and used the pom pom to disguise the creation of an illusion. It demonstrated a series of brackets for all of the audience to witness, with far too much effort put into the stick figure displays there. "The first round of fighting is as so - eight matches of two fighters each will take place concurrently!" The illusion demonstrated the sixteen stick figures battling it out, and eight of them falling before their foes. "The winners of each match will go on to fight a randomly selected opponent from among themselves-" the illusion continued to winnow out the numbers "- and so on, until the final championship round!"

But then she grinned and waved her hands about in front of herself, causing the illusion to flash and rewind a couple of times for emphasis before fading away in a puff of smoke. Her chest bounced with her motions, and her demonic hooves clacked against the ground which the microphone caught. "Don't worry about feeling overwhelmed, though! You'll be able to see eeeverything right from your seats~! Or from your special rooms, for those of you watching from home!"

She turned to the demons and catgirls next to her then, and smiled. "Thanks again for inviting me to help host this one!"

The Pleasure Palace

The crimson demon grabbed Hannah's hands and pressed herself up against Hannah's ample bosom. She pointed their arms towards the cheering crowd and looked towards them. Even without a microphone, her voice was booming. Each and every person in the grand hall could hear her sweet voice as if she were pressed right up next to them. "Ah, but Hannah, they haven't gotten to pick their numbers yet!" She exclaimed, pressing her nearly-nude chest even further into Hannah's, rubbing herself against her.

"You totally jumped over my head! Just a few days ago you were a nobody, and now Lizzy has adopted you! It's totally unfair that you just forgot about me and started sleeping with the upper brass instead..."
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 06:24:23 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: April 21, 2020, 06:05:36 PM »
Orcus

The man stretched on his seat, and under the hood a serpent's eyes trained on Uria. Rather than bothered by the noisy and sudden arrival, his aura was welcoming.

"Hoh, but foreplay is an important step of enjoying a good bout. I've just returned from a long journey." he responded. "Why rush to remind myself of the cacophony of civilization? Good things should last long."

It was only half a truth, but no lie that any eye or ear would be able to find for itself.

"Will you have a drink?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: April 21, 2020, 06:17:25 PM »
Hooded figure

A man sat in the corner, his face obscured by shadow.  He was covered head to toe in a tattered monk robe with a hood.  Even with the loose clothing of the monk robe, one could tell from looking at him that he was fairly built.  He was clearly one of the fighters gathered here today.  The figure's head turned to scan the room, before letting out a sigh.  His chest inflated and deflated with his breath.

To think he was going to have to fight...

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: April 21, 2020, 06:23:29 PM »
Seras

Seras poked the old man from behind, smiling at him with a tilt of her head.  "Hello old man," she said with a simple flutter of her lashes and after throwing Nanako aside with a push.  "Did you stalk me all the way here?"

Seras could sense a familiar presence.  Someone else she knew was here as well.  So many delicious looking bodies.  This was by far the best fighting event she had been to in a while.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 06:25:59 PM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: April 21, 2020, 10:38:31 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl went quiet as that yawning abyss in his eyes threatened to swallow her whole. Nanako felt like she was falling for a long moment, into familiar sights. After a short pause, the squirrel girl blinked, pulling herself back to the present, just in time for him to boop her on the nose with his.

"Hm, don't know about the rest, but it's hard to mistake those eyes. Fancy seeing you here," Nanako mused, a mischievous little grin curling her lips as she grabbed hold of his and started moving them to mimic speech, lowering her own voice as she did, "Caught on pretty quick. So whaddya think?"

"Well, it's definitely a new look for you," the squirrel girl continued, switching back to her own voice, "Looks like you're making it work, I'd say."

Then she felt a new force coming in from behind, hands trying to shove her off. The squirrel girl tightened her grip on the snake she was laying on, and the woman's shove only managed to make her chest bounce.

"Oi, wait your turn," Nanako said with a quick glance at Seras, her tail coming around to bop the woman in the face.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 11:11:01 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: April 22, 2020, 12:10:18 AM »
Vega

Hmph. What a trifling display. That girl had energy, sure, but it was wasted on this classless act. But... well, he supposed it was charming, in its own way. He supposed it wasn't so bad to smile once in a while. He was... having fun.

He swirled an iced glass of scotch, and savored its cool taste just as much as he savored the lights in the sky-

And nearly spat his drink when he noticed not just the beastgirl from before, but Mira Laishi.

Mira

She didn't know anybody else here - no, that was a lie, a couple of her seniors from the dojos had snuck in - but Mira was too focused on taking in the surroundings, listening to the rules and structure that had been explained to her already, trying to size up the competition. Then she spotted Vega, and grinned.

She waved his way. "Wasn't expecting to see ya here!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: April 22, 2020, 12:18:10 AM »
Valerie

"YOUR RULES SUCK LIZ!"

Valerie stood up from her seat and shouted loud enough to be heard even over the bustling of the crowd and the eager announcer. Why had she even come here? The King of the Vampires questioned her decision in the face of this chaos. Formal fighting events with rules this vague was nothing more than a farce and with the audience being like this, surely it would excite them more to see a free for all?

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: April 22, 2020, 12:24:57 AM »
The Pleasure Palace

The crimson demon grabbed Hannah's hands and pressed herself up against Hannah's ample bosom. She pointed their arms towards the cheering crowd and looked towards them. Even without a microphone, her voice was booming. Each and every person in the grand hall could hear her sweet voice as if she were pressed right up next to them. "Ah, but Hannah, they haven't gotten to pick their numbers yet!" She exclaimed, pressing her nearly-nude chest even further into Hannah's, rubbing herself against her.

"You totally jumped over my head! Just a few days ago you were a nobody, and now Lizzy has adopted you! It's totally unfair that you just forgot about me and started sleeping with the upper brass instead..."

Hannah

'As if I could forget a face as cute as your's, Cherry! Sorry that things moved so quickly, but we'll have time to catch up after all of this.'

"That's for all of our lovely girls down there to take care of though, isn't it?" Hannah grinned with a hint of a blush visible on her face, and glanced meaningfully down to the arena below. "Once we've confirmed everyone has arrived, or at the deadline, each fighter will move into the arena to draw lots to see who their first opponents will be!" And then she winked for the audience's benefit. "And remember, no fighting in the waiting-"

And then a loud mouth made a spectacle of herself, and Hannah's smile grew a bit more devilish.

".-rooms, everyone! And if anyone has aaaany suggestions about future tournaments, please submit them in writing to the lady in charge!" She pulled a hand loose to shake a pom pom in the direction of the blonde responsible. "Or shut up. One of those!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: April 22, 2020, 12:49:41 AM »
Vega

Vega looked away and mustered some sort of curses under his breath, but eventually got up from his seat and walked through the crowd, until he was face to face with her. Even the disturbance in the crowd didn't so much as register. It was unimportant.

"I could say the same. I'm honestly not surprised." He swirled his scotch a bit around the ice and relaxed a bit. "Have you been well?"

Zeke

Without warning, his expression turned shook. Utterly shook! It was as he was turned into some kind of ventriloquist puppet by the beastly lass! He didn't even know how to react! He just stood there with a sheepish expression until a familiar voice called to him. But he ignored that too. Only when she got bopped did he decide to act. Instead, he caught Sera by the hand with a shockingly sharp movement, preventing her from reaching the ground. With a dry chuckle and without stopping or wasting movements, he hoisted her up to his lap with the strength of a regular race horse, and brought Nanako closer with his other free arm.

Like this, he squished them both together against him in a big group hug. The only bigger thing was his grin, and the serpent that coiled and twisted beneath the three.

Valerie

"YOUR RULES SUCK LIZ!"

Valerie stood up from her seat and shouted loud enough to be heard even over the bustling of the crowd and the eager announcer. Why had she even come here? The King of the Vampires questioned her decision in the face of this chaos. Formal fighting events with rules this vague was nothing more than a farce and with the audience being like this, surely it would excite them more to see a free for all?

Suddenly, he blinked with eyes wide as coconuts. Did she just... woah. But just as he was totally shook and blanked out...

Hannah

"And if anyone has aaaany suggestions about future tournaments, please submit them in writing to the lady in charge!" She pulled a hand loose to shake a pom pom in the direction of the blonde responsible. "Or shut up. One of those!"

He snickered.