Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77309 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1350 on: April 23, 2020, 10:41:13 PM »
Orcus

He chuckled before the array of combatants, curling his hands into eager claws. "I have rarely seen an orchestra so diverse, ready to so brutally sing. My guts quiver to see you all in action."

"Let us have a memorable dance," he said, both eyes flashing at Uria. "Uria. Little celestial."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: April 24, 2020, 03:44:09 AM »
Vega

"Vanilla huh. I heard she is this castle's lord's most cherished concubine. I suppose it will be amusing to crush her in front of her lover." He swayed his golden locks and brought his hand down to comb the silken mane. As he wasn't looking at the screen, he paid no mind to the portraits whatsoever.

If he had, this story would have been far more different.

"Looks like you have a troublesome foe too." He smiled earnestly at Mira with a hand on his hip. "I'll meet you in the finals."

Mira

The somewhat less young martial artist frowned at Vega's words, but then shook her head and offered a slight smile of her own. "Just be careful fighting Vanilla. She's... tricky." Mira stashed her ticket away, and motioned in the demon's direction with her eyes. "Energy blasts, flight, a prehensile tail, fast healing. Don't let it take you by surprise."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: April 24, 2020, 03:46:34 AM »
Noire

Standing alone, on her own, Noire was fuming with her ticket. Her skin glowed bright and her ears trembled furiously. What was the announcer doing-how did she even know that! How did she know that cruel name that people called her back in Lastation! She stomped her foot, looking in apprehension at Valerie from afar.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: April 24, 2020, 04:42:14 AM »
Vega

"I will keep that in mind." He nodded with an assertive, confident smile. The smile of the strong.

With that, he turned away and waved. "See you at the top, Mira Laishi."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: April 24, 2020, 01:56:06 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl looked over the brackets curiously, eyes alight as she saw the contestants flash across her screen. Then the cute announcer lady pulled up her opponent, and Nanako found herself looking at Coconut. Again. The squirrel girl frowned for a brief moment, her tail going still, then shook it off with a shrug and resuming her excited tail flicking.

Looks like it's round two for me.

Neil

The werewolf's face remained neutral at the sight of his foe showing up on screen, but he couldn't help a low chuckle at the announcer's little fit. Despite his desire to keep quiet until the matches started, he couldn't help but respond.

"Can't say I agree with the incel crack," Neil said warmly, "But feel free to call me a fool instead, lady."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 02:03:07 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: April 24, 2020, 03:03:38 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl looked over the brackets curiously, eyes alight as she saw the contestants flash across her screen. Then the cute announcer lady pulled up her opponent, and Nanako found herself looking at Coconut. Again. The squirrel girl frowned for a brief moment, her tail going still, then shook it off with a shrug and resuming her excited tail flicking.

Looks like it's round two for me.

Zeke

A shadow crept up behind Nanako. The ominous feeling was unlike any chill or bifrost in the seven hells. It-

Came up behind her and gave the beastgirl a hearty slap on the back. His eyes screamed of confidence and honestly, the kind of cocky self-enjoyment reserved for the strong. He slipped a note and a pen to Nanako with a sly grin.

Looks like we're going to be up against eachother.

But before she could answer, he flipped the note around.

Rootin' for ya.

With that, he left, but not before sparing Seras who was standing back there a hungry glance.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 08:46:18 PM by devil_lance »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: April 24, 2020, 08:53:01 PM »
Arena 1 Wandering Cheap Bitch vs Mira

"What a comical gesture by fate, to think I would face you in the first round."

Pink pettles danced along the strong winds of change flowing through the arena.  The petals detached from the cherry blossom trees lining the arena.  The trees were so large and thick that they cut off their vision of the crowd.  Here in this arena, there was nothing but the two fighters and the pink beauties in full bloom.  No that wasn't entirely true.  At the center of the arena stood a large concrete slab with a table and a tea set and at the table sat the hooded figure, as if he were waiting for Mira to arrive.

The hooded man gently grabbed the tea and took a sip.

"You've grown so much... Mira.  Come sit with me before the countdown starts..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: April 24, 2020, 09:14:21 PM »
Arena 2: ZEKE vs Seras

A world of ruin, one cracking and breaking, threatening all who tred on its surface, that was the setting of this great battle.  An enormous ring of lava surrounded a single chunk of ground.  It was big enough to hold several football fields or a small village.  However, the lava sounding the area seemed to stretch on forever.  It was as if this single chunk was the only thing left in this entire world.  The ground was littered with spider web like cracks and decorated with little holes, as if the ground itself was a sort of dried up swiss cheese.

Lights dotted the black sky like stars.  Each one represented a viewer in the audience peering into the ring.  They could see the fighters, but not the other way around.

A pillar of light blasted the barren ground.  As it faded, it revealed Seras's form, her cold eyes glaring out into the void, waiting for her opponent.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: April 24, 2020, 09:38:06 PM »

A world of ruin, one cracking and breaking, threatening all who tred on its surface, that was the setting of this great battle.  An enormous ring of lava surrounded a single chunk of ground.  It was big enough to hold several football fields or a small village.  However, the lava sounding the area seemed to stretch on forever.  It was as if this single chunk was the only thing left in this entire world.  The ground was littered with spider web like cracks and decorated with little holes, as if the ground itself was a sort of dried up swiss cheese.

Lights dotted the black sky like stars.  Each one represented a viewer in the audience peering into the ring.  They could see the fighters, but not the other way around.

A pillar of light blasted the barren ground.  As it faded, it revealed Seras's form, her cold eyes glaring out into the void, waiting for her opponent.

The light blasted the burning earth like a comet. And yet, there was no such thing anywhere in sight. For a while, all that Seras was greeted by was the sound of the very air burning around her. That is, until the hellish landscape shook. Was it Zeke's power? Was it the horde of the damned, crying out in rage against the two? No, no, no, no!

It was the power of music.

Waves ruptured the burning seas! Volcanoes cried out in anguish! Storms swirled in the air! And as the earth trembled, something beneath the lava moved at incredible speeds, rushing towards the island until it grew more and more visible. First, its stone-like fin. Then, its burning eyes. Until ultimately, it leapt high in the air and revealed itself. A massive, hellish shark of obisian stone, lava, and hellish power soared higher and higher above the island-

Until an ungodly impact slammed into its guts from within. A strike so violent, so merciless, it ripped the lava shark into countless pieces and sent its stone chunks flying all over. The source of that punch was none other than ZEKE, who now laid high above with his fist raised high. His grin couldn't be any wider.

And as his ride sank down in 1000 pieces down the fiery seas, he landed straight into this hell with the same confidence as always, arms spread out happily as if he wanted to hug her for coming up with this place. He just turned around, swaggered his way towards her, all while acting like this were a party and he was the Belle of the ball...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 09:39:26 PM by devil_lance »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: April 24, 2020, 09:40:46 PM »
Arena 3: Joe Joeson vs Buff Mcswoleson

The arena was an ordinary one.  A small field of grass was the foundation for a basic circular arena composed of concrete titles.  Surrounding the circular arena was a baseball stadium crowd, all staring down from up high at the two fighters in the center.  The fact of the matter was this was the most basic, boring fight of the entire event, a battle between an ordinary man and a slightly less ordinary one.

Two men stood at the center, a white man dressed in a swat uniform, complete with a vest and a gun holstered at his hip.  The other was a hulking beast of a man, trained far beyond a human's normal power, a superhuman beast of fitness.  The following battle is simply the tale of an ordinary man trying to make something of himself.

This is the tale of an ordinary Joe.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: April 24, 2020, 09:53:38 PM »
Buff McSwoleson

"Reaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhh!" The musclebound monster flexed his arms. His bulging muscles rippled throughout his body, and with a subtle toss of glitter, the air around him began to sparkle.

And then, loud music began to blare.

"BUFF MCSWOLESON IS NOT ONE TO BACK DOWN FROM A CHALLENGE, JOE JOESON!" Despite his threat, he simply changed his pose, admiring his own musculature.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: April 24, 2020, 10:23:14 PM »
Arena 4
Orcus vs Uria

The two stood in the center of a grassy clearing in the middle of a forest. A veritable wall of trees lined the circle, blocking any thoughts of movement beyond. The entire field was bathed in red moonlight from a deep red moon hanging overhead. The air stood still, the silence waiting for the two combatants to make a move against each other.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 10:24:54 PM by Sinib »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: April 24, 2020, 10:48:17 PM »
Uria
Arena 4

Of course, Uria hasn't spent the whole time wringing their hands for preparation. Their hands burned with a chaotic surge of energy even as they waved to their opponent. "Teach me tons, Orcus!" And as they hurled the power straight into the sky they began their assault.

And then their hands lashed out, a multicolored barrage of ice was sent screaming after the larger man. Some were unbearably cold, others were burning hot, some radiated holiness, and others stank of dread curses. But the warp they had sent above was already proving itself useful. Daggers, swords, and spears dripped down from the sky after their target with unnerring accuracy as well.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 12:05:51 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: April 24, 2020, 11:08:30 PM »
Arena 5: Wendy Vs. Niel

The two stood about fifty meters apart from one another in a field of death and decay. Bones shifted, cracking under Wendy's feet with every small movement. She stared impatiently, hungrily at Neil, waiting for the signal that she could let loose and abandon her restraint. She reached up to her chest and grabbed one of her mounds, seeking any relief that she could find. A low, gutteral growl escaped her lips as she stared at her opponent.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: April 24, 2020, 11:16:42 PM »
Arena 6: Magical Girl Prisma Coconut vs Nanako Nanaya

The two stood atop a plain wrestling wring, the immense crowd viable from within the arena. Coconut stood about twenty paces away from Nanako, wearing a frilly pink outfit, and carrying a brilliantly glowing longsword, churning with immense magical power. From the cut of her skirt, her panties and immense packege were visable, shown off, even. She took a step forwards, readying her blade and daring Nanako to make the first move.

"If you think you can beat me this time, just because I'm closer, you'll find I have a mean bite, sister!"