Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77319 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1395 on: April 26, 2020, 02:30:58 AM »

Vanilla

As soon as the countdown hit zero, Vanilla charged straight at him.

She was fast, and closed the distance between them in an instant. The immense woman loomed over him, but her demeanor seemed almost casual. "I heard you fought my cute little Mira." A fist came careening towards his gut. "Let's see how you handle me!" Her red eyes gleamed with excitement, even arousal. "Try to keep up!"

Arena 8 - Vega

The ungodly punch rushed at him like a hurricane.

"Your cute little Mira...?"

He stepped to the side like a butterfly. Without a wasted movement, he avoided her strike as if it were no less natural than dancing. Yet he looked and sounded like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Or what he was hearing.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: April 26, 2020, 04:34:30 AM »
Uria
Arena 4

Overwhelming! Orcus was utterly overwhelming! If this was anyone else Uria might have been in trouble. But he was happy. Orcus was happy, and they were happy, and the whole world was happy! So as he descended, they laughed with a sound like bells. And then they flew.

It was a sudden burst of speed beyond anything that they had shown before. A quickness that outpaced Orcus as he was entirely as well. His fist missed their face, but their own smashed right into his. Bones cracked under their dainty hand. The very air screamed with a shockwave of force that made the trees sway in the wind. The ground they had leaped up from had crumbled into a crater several feet deep from bearing such force. And their whole body was aglow with white circuits as Orcus was sent hurtling towards the trees that walled in the arena.

Do not celebrate with the joyful one.

But Uria did not relent. They sped after them, their weapons burning with furious power as their giggles filled the arena. Even as one could see how their own hand had deformed and cracked from the force, the smile on their face did not relent. Their very flesh had been caught up in the craze. Ghastly maws, freakish tendrils, gleaming spirits, and shining feathers of retribution emerged from their body and hurtled towards the man.

"More! More! Let's have even more fun, Orcus!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: April 26, 2020, 05:02:48 PM »
Arena 1: Wandering Cheap Bitch vs Mira

"Well i'm not good with names," the hooded figure said.  "But you know how our district is.  No matter how you see yourself, you'll always be partially defined by how others see you.  The ebbs and flows of power are at once known and lost to us."

Once again, the old man sucked in air from the world, his muscular chest pushing up against the hooded coat.  With a sigh, he released his breath.  "But you would know all about that kind of thing, wouldn't you.... Mira?  I suppose we have never been as close as I wanted though.  Maybe that's why I decided to come here with this ridiculous disguise, with this ridiculous name."

The old man took off his hood, revealing the middle-aged face of Sethrol the calm.  His weary eyes stared at Mira.

"I know about what happened with Vanilla."

Mira

Arena 1

The martial artist's brights eyes narrowed right as the light caught on them, giving the impression of power swelling up behind them. "Course we're not that close. I've had to get where I am myself." Her arm blurred to the average person, and then her cup of tea was in her hand. "But ya already know that story, old man."

She downed her tea in one go after that, to disguise the faint flush of embarrassment with the unmitigated heat of the drink as it burnt down her throat. "I'm pretty sure everyone with eyes knows how I lost that fight, ya. We had a bet, she won, it's how things go."

Sethrol the Calm

Arena 1

A gust of wind flowed through the arena, causing the cherry blossom petals to circle around them, forming a thin cyclone of pink.  Sethrol put his tea down and looked her in the eye.  "You... you were.... touched in public Mira.  Did you think no one would notice?"

The old man swallowed, but never averted his gaze.  "That was not part of your bet.  You are not honor-bound to this woman beyond that date.  Mira... have you forsaken what has made you strong for the pleasures of the succubi or do you need help?"

Sethrol kicked the table into Mira's face.  "I have been far too hands off for far too long."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: April 26, 2020, 05:48:03 PM »
Seras

Voices could be heard in the crowd.  "A dojo head, here?"

"Wait who the hell is that old man?"

Seras continued to drift backwards, drifting past Zeke the entire time.  The ground erupted in between them, a geyser blasting hot lava into the sky.  The rocks thrown faded into the hot liquid, never to be seen again.  Yet still, Seras's form was visible behind the lava, taunting Zeke, begging him to seek her beyond nature itself.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: April 26, 2020, 05:53:09 PM »
Joe Joeson, proud gun owner

Joe reached for the gun on his hip, grabbing it by the butt and spinning it around his fingers.  The flourish finished with it snugly within his palms, his finger on the trigger and the barrel aimed right at the big boy's chest.

A series of crackles echoed through the stadium.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 07:40:49 PM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: April 26, 2020, 05:56:11 PM »
Orcus
Arena 4

His head rang. His face throbbed with pain and joy, deformed into a malicious smile as he spiraled through the air. Such a pure drive, such a rampant thirst, undisguised by duplicity or hesitation, loaded like a bullet into a gun with no safety. How far could it go? What could break it, push it beyond? Orcus could play around no longer if he wished to learn.

The doomwalker's limiter opened. He landed with his feet like hammers on a trunk bending in the wind ahead of the shaking boundary, already coiled tight to his fingers. Every muscle stretched within his skin and every fracture contracted, spitting out the corroding splinters, and then released at once.

He cast himself, the mountainous crack of the tree a full step behind him, split in twain out into the deadly currents of the arena, and his passage blasted away a wall of uprooted earth, dust and grass. Five unreflective swords flew with him, lashing out with his conductor's gestures. Each a deadly stroke to meet the nascent god at a different angle and then continue.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 09:36:50 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: April 26, 2020, 06:34:58 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's eyes widened slightly as Coconut charged in. The girl had gotten a lot faster, even if she was telegraphing massively. Nanako abandoned her posing as the girl moved, neatly darting out of the way of the attack she called out, the light of the beam shining off determined eyes as it missed her by a wide margin. The squirrel girl zipped in from the side in turn, lashing out with a swift hook to the flat of Coco's blade, trying to knock it off course.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: April 26, 2020, 08:07:57 PM »

Vanilla

As soon as the countdown hit zero, Vanilla charged straight at him.

She was fast, and closed the distance between them in an instant. The immense woman loomed over him, but her demeanor seemed almost casual. "I heard you fought my cute little Mira." A fist came careening towards his gut. "Let's see how you handle me!" Her red eyes gleamed with excitement, even arousal. "Try to keep up!"

Arena 8 - Vega

The ungodly punch rushed at him like a hurricane.

"Your cute little Mira...?"

He stepped to the side like a butterfly. Without a wasted movement, he avoided her strike as if it were no less natural than dancing. Yet he looked and sounded like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Or what he was hearing.

Vanilla

Her tail snaked out to the side, straight towards him. The tip reformed into a crimson spike, and it snaked outwards right towards his gut. "Yes! She will be mine, and I will be hers!" She exclaimed, a powerful leg sweeping towards him. "She's exciting! Powerful! Determined! Who could ask for a better lover?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: April 26, 2020, 08:12:48 PM »
Valerie

Arena 7

"Mouuuu..." The blonde Vampire, great king of the vampires and honorable disciple Yamada did something completely unexpected in that moment. Something she hadn't done in decades perhaps even centuries, she pouted.

Sniff you big meanie sniff...."  And for the first time in living memory something trailed down her cheeks that wasn't blood, it was another cleared liquid, her tears.

How could you? I obviously meant no magic too you, you big dummy!" Her cheeks flushed as she tried looking anywhere but her embarrassingly stupid opponent. What a stupid stupid girl.

"You better apologize properly or I will not bite you again!"

Noire

The goddess took a step back in shock at the other woman's actions, and couldn't help but lower her guard a bit. This was just-it was too strange. Her mouth opened, but she couldn't find words to describe how she was feeling for a few precious moments."M-mou?" She squeaked back at her. Her large ears began to tremble with excitement and a hint of confusion. "I-um-why would I want to be bitten, you jerk! We're supposed to be in the middle of a serious fight!"

Noire licked her lips nervously and looked at the tsundere, wondering if this was what it felt like to be on the other side. "I-well-sorry. Let's have a fair fight, ok?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: April 26, 2020, 09:11:55 PM »
Neil

Arena 5

The only reaction the roar got out of the werewolf was a raised eyebrow as she charged. For all the strength the trembling of the arena belied, she seemed to be on the slow side, even if her strength gave her a quick first step. As she moved, the werewolf's flesh flowed like quicksilver, bones cracking and resetting as he rapidly shifted up to Warform. Fresh rage lit in Neil's eyes, burning like forge flame against moon-less night sky, filling his veins with bloodthirst and gnawing, gnashing hunger, all of it shackled in place by ironclad bands of pure will.

With stronger legs, Neil swiftly dashed back out of the way of her charge, letting well-honed martial instincts inform him how she'd move next. At the same time, one of the slavering wolf-heads bit down on Neil's hand, coating it in saliva. When the werewolf pulled it free, however, blue-hot flames blazed to life. The fiery whip formed as Neil brought it around with explosive power, lashing out across Wendy's open mouth as he opted to keep his distance. At least for now.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 02:19:30 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: April 26, 2020, 11:34:52 PM »
Zeke

Fire blasted from the seas below without mercy, but he swayed to the side and dodged with a calm expression! So this very world would oppose him? It would deny him his dream!? Well then... he would smash it to smithereens with a punch so violent it would crack the earth below! DARKNESS!

Fire and lava rushed around him like a whirpool as he bared his grin in a menacing pose. Magic, power, this world's essence... he struggled - yet it refused him through and through. This spell was simply too high level for him to break down. Like being dangled a delicious steak, but being unable to even taste it. Elizabeth... that woman from back thenwas truly amazing!

"Kh...!" Darkness began to lash out from his body, like a spreading corruption. A flash of static burned through his empty spirit. His eyes widened for a second as the island shook and lost its balance, swaying and breaking apart due to the raging storms.

Spoiler for Hiden:

The sounds of a cane and hollow steps echoed inside the empty laboratory. The tower's ruins floated into the emptiness of space, never to see, hear or feel the warmth of life once more. This ship had sailed, abandoned by all but that single man. The one who stayed behind.

Inside, vats of clones and different creatures were being grown, fueled through that man's own life force. THrough magic, they were born. Then, thurled into that void. Melted down. Assimilated. That man smiled. His magic... it was waning. It had been too long. All too long. All alone, now empty and decreipt. He needed to go back... with a new body. A new self. A fresh start.

"And you will help me. Isn't that right? My beloved son." He caressed the void and smiled lovingly - and inserted more of those burning life essences inside it. Deeper, deeeeeeper.... soften it up so it could contain his spirit.

That thing was nothing more than a slave. Because it was born into this world. Never forget it. Never forget that face. Find that demon... and -

ORION

Draining this place was causing a strange feeling to overcome him, and he stopped before it could spread further. Already, without even thinking, his claws extended to slash and sever. Without delay, Zeke rushed forward through a blast of plasma, small in output but just enough to considerably boost his speed. Desire, greed, obsession. Something so monstruous yet undeniably human.

Sly dog... but my ambition... IS GREATER THAN YOURS!!
He chased her through the burning wastelands, his bichromatic eyes shining madly. Yet they had a focus, like a predator's.

Because he was born into this world. Isn't that right, father?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 07:09:40 PM by devil_lance »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: April 27, 2020, 01:00:06 AM »
Audience

Two pairs of focused eyes among the bustling crowds searched the screens with a common purpose among varying feelings. But one was torn between Arena 1 and 2, and the other was fixated on the former.

"What a waste of time," said the man. The irregular patch around his right eye, raw yet discolored like a frozen wound, wrinkled hideously, but the rest of his face was chiseled like the bust of a serene master.

The tiny woman uneasily sitting at his left startled, gaze shifting away from the broadcast of both the arenas. Her round face was a contrast to her beastly, colorful eyes, and the demonic horns that framed her head.

"W-what are you on about? Master Klearjacc needed me, and that's why I'm sitting with you, but!" She drew a sharp breath, as if daring herself to the unspeakably rude. "If not anxious, shouldn't you at least be looking forward to this? Two heads are here, to clash with fighters that may actually bruise their ankles, and even monsters the likes of which, other than their peers, only thrive outside our home."

The transparent motive and the inquiry built into it hung untouched for a short spell. The man didn't take his sight away from Arena 1.

"I am only here for Master Sethrol." His naturally bitter voice was for a moment, charged with a unnatural, unnameable sting, but the next, returned to a level-headed metric. "If you own your strength, it does not matter how you achieved it. But I do not understand, why he must take responsibility for one who walked away from his tutelage and accepted the roots of power from an unknown source."

And it was no question, but a veredict. One that the diminute swordwoman could not contest, or remark on, regardless of her vague understanding for the words. She may be the Demon Butterfly, but he was the Source-Melting Hand, and who knew what could provoke him to pluck the wings of even the least assuming beauties?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 01:16:12 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: April 27, 2020, 01:49:39 AM »
Arena 7 - Valerie

"......"

Valerie froze.

Her  eyes widened just a fraction and her mouth fell open to reveal her fangs. She recoiled as if struck and took a step back. Then she shivered as new tears welled up in even greater quantity.

"Uwaaahh.... It... not... sniff.... feel good? No one ever said no to biting.... Am... Am I a bad girl? I just wanted you to have fun... so sniff.. we could play together!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: April 27, 2020, 05:21:13 AM »
Sethrol the Calm

Arena 1

A gust of wind flowed through the arena, causing the cherry blossom petals to circle around them, forming a thin cyclone of pink.  Sethrol put his tea down and looked her in the eye.  "You... you were.... touched in public Mira.  Did you think no one would notice?"

The old man swallowed, but never averted his gaze.  "That was not part of your bet.  You are not honor-bound to this woman beyond that date.  Mira... have you forsaken what has made you strong for the pleasures of the succubi or do you need help?"

Sethrol kicked the table into Mira's face.  "I have been far too hands off for far too long."

Mira

Mira looked confused, at first, as the old man spoke to her. It quickly became conflicted, but in lieu of actually responding she finished gulping down her tea. A faint red overtook her face until he said the word 'help.'

"You, help?"

Taking advantage of the way she sat down earlier, Mira was able to spring up and over it, vaulting over her opponent and preventing immediate retaliation by creating a danger zone between them in the form of a flying roundhouse kick where his head was.

"Now you want to help?!"
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 01:44:01 PM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: April 27, 2020, 04:48:49 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's eyes widened slightly as Coconut charged in. The girl had gotten a lot faster, even if she was telegraphing massively. Nanako abandoned her posing as the girl moved, neatly darting out of the way of the attack she called out, the light of the beam shining off determined eyes as it missed her by a wide margin. The squirrel girl zipped in from the side in turn, lashing out with a swift hook to the flat of Coco's blade, trying to knock it off course.

Coconut

She'd darted right around her attack, but that was fine! She'd planned for this! If she'd been stupid enough to take that attack, that would have been a rather boring first fight. "Keh!" She laughed as she watched the foolish squirrel go for her sword! "Try this!" She exclaimed. With a thought, she used her magic to twist her blade and swung it right at Nanako's fist, attempting to carve right through her.