Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77443 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1410 on: April 27, 2020, 05:31:37 PM »

Vanilla

As soon as the countdown hit zero, Vanilla charged straight at him.

She was fast, and closed the distance between them in an instant. The immense woman loomed over him, but her demeanor seemed almost casual. "I heard you fought my cute little Mira." A fist came careening towards his gut. "Let's see how you handle me!" Her red eyes gleamed with excitement, even arousal. "Try to keep up!"

Arena 8 - Vega

The ungodly punch rushed at him like a hurricane.

"Your cute little Mira...?"

He stepped to the side like a butterfly. Without a wasted movement, he avoided her strike as if it were no less natural than dancing. Yet he looked and sounded like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Or what he was hearing.

Vanilla

Her tail snaked out to the side, straight towards him. The tip reformed into a crimson spike, and it snaked outwards right towards his gut. "Yes! She will be mine, and I will be hers!" She exclaimed, a powerful leg sweeping towards him. "She's exciting! Powerful! Determined! Who could ask for a better lover?"

Vega

That was a monster's power! Vega immediately flinched, nerves screaming as the tail lashed at him to gut him there and then. Despite that shock, the action showed no delay. Instinctively, his claw pounced against the crimson spear, shooting sparks accross the garden to parry the strike. "...!"

The strength pushed him back. Falling, he seemed wide open to her sweeping kick. In reality, this blow was like a scyte that could rip his temple off his head. Vega closed his eyes-

And using his momentum, he danced under that blow, feeling the wind boom above his face. The audience gasped, others clapped at the acrobatic display, while others cheered as if he were fighting that bull from yesterday. Immediately, he used that chance to widen the distance, not breaking eye contact from his foe for a second. He dashed back, moving behind the fountain and closer to the floral hedge mazes.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 05:33:43 PM by devil_lance »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: April 27, 2020, 06:38:51 PM »
Uria
Arena 4

Two flawless stars clashed within the arena. When Orcus' chaotic onslaught became too much, Uria grasped a weapon in their hands and struck with a massive club that burned like the sun. Swords turned to nothingness when the godling struck them. The other weapons moved to clash and immobilize the blades for Uria's finishing blows. Overwhelming force and their faithful attendants were the vanguard that kept the primal's ranged strikes at bay until they closed in on each other. and their flesh was a seething sea as their weapons met.

Might met might. When their club shrunk down to a sword, Orcus met it with his own. The clash alone shattered the earth and brought many of the trees toppling to the arena floor. The air screamed and whipped furiously around the pair, a shockwave that could have killed the audience if not for the magic protecting them. But where Uria's pure force could cleave through even his weapons, Orcus' skill alone was far more dangerous than Chaosbringer. Despite his size his movements were wasteless, every opening was a feint, every strike filled with calculating intent. Even when serpents and curses were spat from Uria's flesh against his body he stood firm, the sheer force of his regeneration knocking them down to the earth.

They had turned the world around them to hell. Every shot that Orcus had cast off did not die. The world below began to decay under the sheer weight of the shots. The curses, and fires, and toxic metals, all that and more turned the land below into a writhing sea of chaos. Freezing fire and burning ice spilled from Uria; volatile acids and baleful shards of blessed crystals poured from their body. Between every strike they had sought to overwhelm Orcus even as he stood in the center of it all, governing the flow of battle with the inevitability of a black hole with Chaosbringer as his gravity.

Uria was improving. Even in the face of his opposition, or perhaps even because of it, their powerful yet flailing strikes had been refined. Their jittering movement was being utilized to its fullest potential, serving to confuse rather than solely dodge and maneuver. But it was not enough. Orcus had accrued wounds, yet even the worst of them had begun to close. Burning flesh sloughed off as his core relentlessly replaced it. Yet Uria was not blessed with such prowess. Along their body chunks had been shorn off, golden ichor spilling down from the sky. The bones in their main hand had all but shattered, jutting out through the flesh. Their body could not cope with such stress.

But all they could do was laugh.

Intense, unwavering joy spilled out from Uria along with the blood. They were down to three weapons, the first having shattered under the weight of their power. But the one that entered their hand now took the form of an axe. "You're so soooooooo strong, Orcus~! But I'm gonna be even stronger than you!" For the first time the godling did not approach him. They simply floated above the sea of birth and decay they had created below, a smile on their face.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 06:16:22 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: April 27, 2020, 07:09:11 PM »
Neil

The only reaction the roar got out of the werewolf was a raised eyebrow as she charged. For all the strength the trembling of the arena belied, she seemed to be on the slow side, even if her strength gave her a quick first step. As she moved, the werewolf's flesh flowed like quicksilver, bones cracking and resetting as he rapidly shifted up to Warform. Fresh rage lit in Neil's eyes, burning like forge flame against moon-less night sky, filling his veins with bloodthirst and gnawing, gnashing hunger, all of it shackled in place by ironclad bands of pure will.

With stronger legs, Neil swiftly dashed back out of the way of her charge, letting well-honed martial instincts inform him how she'd move next. At the same time, one of the slavering wolf-heads bit down on Neil's hand, coating it in saliva. When the werewolf pulled it free, however, blue-hot flames blazed to life. The fiery whip formed as Neil brought it around with explosive power, lashing out across Wendy's open mouth as he opted to keep his distance. At least for now.

Wendy

Arena 5

"COWARD!" The demon roared at Neil, bursting forwards at his retreating form-the saliva dribbling from her mouth and the loud grumble from her stomach revealing her intentions. She inexorably continued her forward momentum, even as the gap between the two grew further. The fury and hatred in her eyes was palpable. She wanted, no, she needed to gorge herself.

She was so hungry. It hurt, it drove her mad, and today, she was fighting a werewolf! She could feed like she rarely was able to feed, maybe even get a good fight in!

Well, that's what she had thought, but he had sorely disappointed her. But that didn't matter. She would close in on him, and she would feed until she was forced to stop.

She bit down on the whip and twisted her head to the side, yanking him into the air, hurtling towards her.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 07:09:44 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: April 27, 2020, 07:20:08 PM »
Zeke

Fire blasted from the seas below without mercy, but he swayed to the side and dodged with a calm expression! So this very world would oppose him? It would deny him his dream!? Well then... he would smash it to smithereens with a punch so violent it would crack the earth below! DARKNESS!

Fire and lava rushed around him like a whirpool as he bared his grin in a menacing pose. Magic, power, this world's essence... he struggled - yet it refused him through and through. This spell was simply too high level for him to break down. Like being dangled a delicious steak, but being unable to even taste it. Elizabeth... that woman from back thenwas truly amazing!

"Kh...!" Darkness began to lash out from his body, like a spreading corruption. A flash of static burned through his empty spirit. His eyes widened for a second as the island shook and lost its balance, swaying and breaking apart due to the raging storms.

Spoiler for Hiden:

The sounds of a cane and hollow steps echoed inside the empty laboratory. The tower's ruins floated into the emptiness of space, never to see, hear or feel the warmth of life once more. This ship had sailed, abandoned by all but that single man. The one who stayed behind.

Inside, vats of clones and different creatures were being grown, fueled through that man's own life force. THrough magic, they were born. Then, thurled into that void. Melted down. Assimilated. That man smiled. His magic... it was waning. It had been too long. All too long. All alone, now empty and decreipt. He needed to go back... with a new body. A new self. A fresh start.

"And you will help me. Isn't that right? My beloved son." He caressed the void and smiled lovingly - and inserted more of those burning life essences inside it. Deeper, deeeeeeper.... soften it up so it could contain his spirit.

That thing was nothing more than a slave. Because it was born into this world. Never forget it. Never forget that face. Find that demon... and -

ORION

His claws extended to slash and sever. Without delay, Zeke rushed forward through a blast of plasma, small in output but just enough to considerably boost his speed. Desire, greed, obsession. Something so monstruous yet undeniably human.

Sly dog... but my ambition... IS GREATER THAN YOURS!!
He chased her through the burning wastelands, his bichromatic eyes shining madly. Yet they had a focus, like a predator's.

Because he was born into this world. Isn't that right, father?

Seras

Arena 2

Seras stood there, tilting her head at that foolish display.  He was more than quick enough to dodge the lava.  Why jump right into it?

Then it happened.  The island began to shake.  A wide crooked smile crept onto Seras's lips as she realized her opponent was still alive and thriving.  Within the lava plum, a spark emerged, shooting forth towards her.  Claws extended forward from his palms, threatening to skewer her.  Through battle, high-level fighters communicate with their actions, not words and those feelings transcend verbal communication.  That is why she could hear his battle cry, even with his lips sealed shut.

Ambition?  Not as great as yours?!  FOOL!  Ambition is not power in of itself!  It is the will, the skill, the talent to make it happen!  Even those who give up on greater goals can still find the will to keep living.  This fixation on ambition....

The aura around Seras's body flared upwards, her hand extended to meet his charge.  Wind and fire emerged from her palm, both blasting him away and engulfing him in a rocket blast big enough to swallow his body whole.

Is nothing but a weakness!

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: April 27, 2020, 08:04:00 PM »
Sethrol the Calm

Arena 1

Sethrol breathed in to activate his chi but, what came into his body was the sudden sharp pain of being kicked in the face.  Sethrol used the momentum to spin, back backwards, landing with his knees bent.  The old man did not raise his hands however, placing them behind his back.  In truth, the pain from her statement hurt more than the kick.

"Yes help," he said, blood trickling from his lower lip.  "I am sorry."

The memories flowed back into him, those long days of her training in the field of his dojo, striking trees, doing drills.  If courage comes when one is able to move forward in spite of their fears, then strength must come when one is able to progress despite their weakness.  That is probably why he simply watched her from afar, only interfering when she asked for his help directly.  No, that wasn't it.

"I was self-centered, still am.  I was so concerned with my own meditative practices, so concerned with letting go that I wasn't honest with myself.  To meditate is to feel the love of the world and extend that love back to it.  To do so, you must be able to detach from your connections.... but."

Sethrol then charged forward, stopping just in front of her to stomp the ground, the sheer strength of his foot shattering the pavement beneath them.  A hand was pulled backward, telegraphed to aim directly for her chest, her heart.

"I CAN NO LONGER DETACH MYSELF FROM THOSE I LOVE!"
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 08:04:43 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: April 27, 2020, 08:53:06 PM »
Arena 7 - Valerie

"......"

Valerie froze.

Her  eyes widened just a fraction and her mouth fell open to reveal her fangs. She recoiled as if struck and took a step back. Then she shivered as new tears welled up in even greater quantity.

"Uwaaahh.... It... not... sniff.... feel good? No one ever said no to biting.... Am... Am I a bad girl? I just wanted you to have fun... so sniff.. we could play together!"

Noire

"Huh? Eh? I mean, it wasn't unenjoyable, but, well..."

The elf's cock continued to stir, and a large tent slowly began to rise. What was this? Why was she being so-cute? Noire shook her head and ruffled her ears. She glanced away from the Vampire King and awkwardly hummed. "Mmmm, well, I'd-I wouldn't mind playing with you, Valerie..."

She played with her fingers, spinning her thumbs around each other.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 08:55:06 PM by Sinib »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: April 28, 2020, 02:09:51 AM »
Arena 2 - ZEKE

Zeke was cocky, but not unprepared. To counter her spell, he moved his arm forward to slash it with darkness. Yet before he could move his arm in front of him, the fire had already slammed straight into his vessel. "Ack!"

And it burnt.

It was amazing! He shut his eyes and crossed his arms, even while a sudden pressure burnt him from all over. He realized it, fighting a burning stream that pushed him slowly but surely away. It burnt. It hurt. It felt like he truly was alive!

If you talk a big game... get ready...

His eyes widened and cracks started to appear on his burning husk, yet he smiled. That grin was enough to shatter a woman's heart. The terror of the strong. The conceit of those who dominate the battlefield. He wished to be even more than that. He-

TO BACK IT UP!

A burst of power. Darkness erupted from him and gnawed the spell whole. What replaced it was that man, his slasher smile, and light that screamed like a comet crushing the Arena right behind Seras. He landed. The crater beneath him and the shaking of this island was the proof of his existence.

No more tricks. No more running away. A psychotic grin was the only warning she'd get from the fist flying straight towards her.

Let's do this.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 02:24:23 AM by devil_lance »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: April 28, 2020, 04:10:17 AM »
Orcus
Arena 4

The primal of trials beheld the vistas of annihilation, both painter and pigment upon this art. One of his ankles had been reduced to mere sinew, part of his hair and forehead shorn to the bone like coal, and the black gap that cut a deep diagonal into his flank crunched like a gnawing beast, pullings its parts together. But Orcus stood upon the remains of a tree, a petrified and scarred pole sinking into boiling ground that no longer remembered its shape, and still the picture of perfect calm. The eye of the storm.

"Then show me" he said, cheerfully gurgling leftover blood. "That you're not a hundred deaths too early!"

The obsidian mist swirled before his spread, readied arms, and a massive lance tip emerged, razor-sharp grooves circling from the base to the gleaming tip. It began to rotate, shaking with a ear-splitting rumble as it gained speed, waking the howls of every ruinous wind in the arena until they spun with Chaosbringer at the center.

It invited Uria into a vertex of oblivion.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: April 28, 2020, 06:44:46 AM »
Joe Joeson, proud gun owner

Joe reached for the gun on his hip, grabbing it by the butt and spinning it around his fingers.  The flourish finished with it snugly within his palms, his finger on the trigger and the barrel aimed right at the big boy's chest.

A series of crackles echoed through the stadium.

Buff

The bullets slammed into the man's chest, penetrating his lungs. 'GUH! BUFF-MCSWOLESON-KARS-SAMA..."

He collapsed onto the ground, bleeding out.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: April 28, 2020, 01:07:45 PM »
Nanako

Nanako's eyes widened as the sword spun around in Coco's hands, the smaller girl quickly taking another swing. On reflex, ethereal wings burst from the squirrel girl's back for all of a moment, pushing her out of the way of Coconut's swing and behind the girl with the crack of supersonic speed, turning her as they did before vanishing in a spray of feathers. Nanako didn't have time to appreciate how much faster the wings were responding to her, however, continuing her motion and driving the powerful hook into Coconut's floating ribs.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 01:10:02 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: April 28, 2020, 01:22:31 PM »
Neil

Arena 5

Neil wasn't fazed as she shrugged off the blast of fire breath, continuing to side-step her trajectory. The heat she gave off in her fury was cool against the raging inferno burning in his veins, sharpening his senses further, like a blade against the whetstone of her raving bloodlust.

Alright, closer then.

Undeterred by her apparent toughness, the werewolf side-stepped her trajectory one last time before bursting into motion as well, eyes sharp and claws at the ready. He feinted out a high approach, only to duck low once she'd committed to a counter, bringing claws like gleaming machetes around to slash across her belly as he passed her.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 02:32:32 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: April 28, 2020, 02:09:59 PM »
Sethrol the Calm

Arena 1

Sethrol breathed in to activate his chi but, what came into his body was the sudden sharp pain of being kicked in the face.  Sethrol used the momentum to spin, back backwards, landing with his knees bent.  The old man did not raise his hands however, placing them behind his back.  In truth, the pain from her statement hurt more than the kick.

"Yes help," he said, blood trickling from his lower lip.  "I am sorry."

The memories flowed back into him, those long days of her training in the field of his dojo, striking trees, doing drills.  If courage comes when one is able to move forward in spite of their fears, then strength must come when one is able to progress despite their weakness.  That is probably why he simply watched her from afar, only interfering when she asked for his help directly.  No, that wasn't it.

"I was self-centered, still am.  I was so concerned with my own meditative practices, so concerned with letting go that I wasn't honest with myself.  To meditate is to feel the love of the world and extend that love back to it.  To do so, you must be able to detach from your connections.... but."

Sethrol then charged forward, stopping just in front of her to stomp the ground, the sheer strength of his foot shattering the pavement beneath them.  A hand was pulled backward, telegraphed to aim directly for her chest, her heart.

"I CAN NO LONGER DETACH MYSELF FROM THOSE I LOVE!"

Mira

Arena 1

Mira used the momentum from her kick to reposition herself across from Sethrol after the fact, and glared at him as he spoke. "... you're sorry." A flash of memory - of walking away, out onto the streets, whispers of envy and cruelty at her back.

"You're sorry?!"

She was out on the streets, forced to use what she'd learned from him in tandem with what she'd learned the last time she'd lived there to fend for herself. The challengers came and went. The fans flocked to strength, not to her, and she had plenty of it.

Then he was shouting, and striking, and Mira was catching his all-too-obvious hand right before it could strike through the cushioning at her front to pierce her heart.

"What do ya even know about love, huh?!" Her fingers clenched like a vice around his knuckles, and winding her other hand back to drive it into his face. "Not enough to teach me what it was, that's how much! I don't know shit about that!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: April 28, 2020, 02:21:12 PM »
Hannah

Eight different fights flashed before their eyes. Some were happening so quickly that the audience could scarcely keep up, and even many of the demons in the crowd had to strain their eyes and ears to keep up with it. It was so fortunate that Elizabeth had prepared for that possibility, and so there were plenty of instant slower-motion replays and screen splittings to take advantage of! Hannah had taken a moment off camera to pout and resolve herself to figuring out a better way for later.

But at this phase of the fights she was with her other fellow announcer, Cherry, seated across from her and displayed on a side screen. She'd switched to the appearance of a mature older woman with softer brown hair done up tight in a bun, and dressed in business attire with a pencil skirt and lovely black stockings which were crossed one over another. Hannah held a clipboard and, wearing her glasses to put on that stern disciplinarian appeal, peered down at it.

"As our viewers may have picked up so far, a set of common threads begin to emerge from these tumultuous battles. Old friends brought together in conflict, new enemies in friendship - even these opening battles have set the stage for a lifetime of opportunity for today's fighters."

Hannah pushed her glasses up, and passed her clipboard to Cherry as her cue to chime in.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 02:21:52 PM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: April 28, 2020, 03:42:06 PM »
Vanilla

White light began charging in Vanilla's right hand. "No comment, eh? You just wanted to mock our love a bit-how droll." The spike on her tail opened up into four tendrils and grabbed onto his hand. She unfurled her wings, and dragged him up into the air with her, hanging from her tail.

"I hate men as tasteless as you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: April 28, 2020, 03:47:46 PM »
Nanako

Nanako's eyes widened as the sword spun around in Coco's hands, the smaller girl quickly taking another swing. On reflex, ethereal wings burst from the squirrel girl's back for all of a moment, pushing her out of the way of Coconut's swing and behind the girl with the crack of supersonic speed, turning her as they did before vanishing in a spray of feathers. Nanako didn't have time to appreciate how much faster the wings were responding to her, however, continuing her motion and driving the powerful hook into Coconut's floating ribs.

Coconut

When Nanako's fist was coming down towards her, time seemed to slow for Coconut. She heard her mother's sweet, dangerous voice screaming in her ear.

'DODGE!" She felt her heart jump into her throat, and her cock softened entirely as everything turned towards instincts which had been beaten into the young girl. She pulled back away from Nanako with a hurried flap of her wings. She raised her hands into the air and slashed down, unleashing another wave of energy. "Stupid! Idiot! Thinking you could catch the great magical girl, Prisma Coconut with such a paltry attack! BLEEEEEEEEEE~" She stuck out her tongue at Nanako.