Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77467 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1425 on: April 28, 2020, 03:48:00 PM »
Arena - 7 Valerie

"Re-really really?"

The vampire's red eyes widened again as the flow of tears were stemmed for now and she skipped over to the twin tailed girl with before now unseen enthusiasm. Their difference in height only got more pronounced as she drew closer which made her have to look up with her those red eyes, the eyes that were now brimming with hope and excitement.

"You really really mean that? And call me Val, all my cute friends do!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: April 28, 2020, 04:07:48 PM »
Vanilla

White light began charging in Vanilla's right hand. "No comment, eh? You just wanted to mock our love a bit-how droll." The spike on her tail opened up into four tendrils and grabbed onto his hand. She unfurled her wings, and dragged him up into the air with her, hanging from her tail.

"I hate men as tasteless as you."

Vega - Arena 8

That sickening limb filled his stomach with disgust.  He struggled to yank his hand out, but the one being dragged away was him! Dangling high into the skies, he was being carried away by the demon.

"Do you always ramble so much?" Without his claw, he couldn't cut himself free. Instead, he used Vanilla as a swing to try and flip over her head. The acrobacy of a performer.

"If you have no faith in your love, I don't even need to mock it."
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 04:52:55 PM by devil_lance »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: April 28, 2020, 05:05:10 PM »
Vanilla - Arena 8

"Faith? Rambling? You're just spouting buzzwords in a pitiful attempt to insult me." She replied. Vanilla snapped her tail to the side and flung him with supersonic speeds, only to immediately reverse course and send him hurtling in the other direction. Energy continued to collect in her hand, staring down at him with distaste.

"A lesser being might not be able to tell, but I can-your love, Vega-it's shallow. You only truly care about yourself."
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 07:58:01 PM by Bern »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: April 28, 2020, 05:25:10 PM »
Vanilla

"Faith? Rambling? You're just spouting buzzwords in a pitiful attempt to insult me." She replied. Vanilla snapped her tail to the side and flung him with supersonic speeds, only to immediately reverse course and send him hurtling in the other direction. Energy continued to collect in her hand, staring down at him with distaste.

"A lesser being might not be able to tell, but I can-your love, Vega-it's shallow. You only truly care about yourself."

Vega - Arena 8

What!? Sweat drops flew all over as he was trashed about at the speed of sound. No - faster! This movement should knock a lesser man unconscious... however!

"Not at all. I'm sorry if it came off that way." His voice was composed and elegant as honey. "All I'm saying is that if you take my silence for an insult, it shows insecurity. You belittle yourself AND Mira that way. It's inelegant."

A bull (non-castrated male) is a behemoth of pure muscle weighing almost a ton. On top of that, their tempers are beastly. Using brawn alone isn't enough to ride one elegantly! It isn't sufficient.

Reflex. Agility. And most importantly, strategy!

The essential combination of these three factors... is the way that a human can ride a beast. One must match the movements of the bull and keep their center of gravity steady. Yes, that is the secret to a beautiful corrida. It was a dance to assert oneself!

And right now, in front of the entire stadium, Vega was riding a demon. Had it been a different foe, he would have felt thrill. Excitement even. But he felt none of these things right now. It's almost like he wasn't fully into it.

He didn't break eye contact with his opponent even once... but he never looked her in the eye even once.

"If you can't support your [LOVE] and [CONVICTION] with your own [PRIDE].... you'll only be a slave to others perceptions. Why shouldn't you love yourself?"
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 07:25:27 PM by devil_lance »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: April 28, 2020, 06:58:33 PM »
Sethrol

Arena 1

What?

The punch was stopped by her strength alone.  The old man looked at the fist and couldn't help but smile.  That little crippled girl had grown up to be strong enough to block one of his punches.  That brief flash of a smile quickly reversed into a frown as his gaze trailed upwards towards her face.  He was making the same mistake again.

For a brief moment, he saw it, a face filled with sadness and confusion, a face yearning for something.  But that was quickly replaced with her fist, her wrath.  Those hard knuckles slammed into his jaw, causing his vision to go black for a brief moment.  No it wasn't black.  He could see something else.

She was crying, his little girl was crying.

"More than you think," he said, his voice groveling from the pain.  He took another deep breath.  Still no chi.  "Less than i'd like."

“I have nothing more to teach you.”

"I was wrong!" he said, uncoiling his fist to grapple with her hand.  He pushed his hand away from her, while using his free hand to reach for her jacket.  "I saw you only as a pupil, not a child.  How many times did you leave my dojo crying?  How many afternoons did you spend choking back the tears with anger?!  How many people did you beat to fill the void?"

The final touch was an attempted sweep to her lower legs and slam her into the ground.  "How many tears have I not seen?"

« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 07:33:18 PM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: April 28, 2020, 07:18:30 PM »
Joe

Oh shit did I win?

Joe lowered the gun before walking up to the huge man's body.  "Uhh, can we get a ref here?  I think he is bleeding out." 

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: April 28, 2020, 08:20:06 PM »
Arena 2 - Seras

"OSU!"

Two girls stood alone in a dojo, a horse stance, striking at the air.  Sweet flew from their foreheads, their features sharp from the sheer intensity of their punches.  Back then, the section of the district was known as the district of effort and ambition, those who reached for the top and had the will to accomplish it.  What a wonderful time that was.

Impressive.

The man shot forth, shooting past her and creating a creator in the ground behind her.  As the island shook, she placed her palms together, generating a light that mimicked the sun itself.  Another hand was held outwards to meet his fist, while a finger was pointed towards the sky.

You managed to close the distance.  Now what?  Can you see beyond the sun?

A small ball of light formed on the tip of her finger before rapidly expanding into a massive ball of fire the size of a three-story building.  The lava beneath them seemed to grow even hotter, the space around them being warped by the heat alone.  The sheer density of mana was so palpable that just being near this heat would be able to burn a normal man to a crisp.

The will to succeed, the talent granted to you by your circumstances, those matter more than ambition.  However, you do not even have that.  Those who grant you life, who nurture you, whos will is cast upon you.  How can you see past that?

Your ambition is WORTHLESS, now burn in the fires of those who cast their light into you!

And thus, Seras pointed her finger at the old man, dropping the weight of his ambitions upon him.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 08:23:50 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: April 28, 2020, 08:47:21 PM »
Zeke - Arena 2

The sun. It casts warmth, light, life. But to that dark man, it would only spell destruction.

DARKNESS

An impact from another dimension. A darkness that cannot be escaped. On that moment, his black fist collided with the morning star. On that moment, two titans collided.

William

"Is this wretch necessary? I grow tired of the foul smell, surely it must harrow the pristine senses of an Elf even more so."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!! Darkness covered his hair, eyebrows and beard, trashing out like black flames. His dark fist absorbed, pushed, pushed! To devour, to topple, to break and win.

Eruraviel

"You're just an interesting science experiment, boy! A mistake gone wrong that should have never existed in the first place!"

His muscles pushed. They screamed. They cracked. Closer, closer, closer... like Icarus trying to break into the sun. And yet -

Serana

"And since when is your name Zeke, creature?"

Weakened, devoured, blot out by his dark will... the sun still shone through the darkness. And without being able to break through the spell, he was hit by the strength and heat of a star. Struggling, he lost to Seras's simple truth. He lost to reality. And hurled by a spell of such magnitude, his black hole was broken and he was launched miles away, straight into the faraway mountains of burning rock.

And regardless of the edict that commanded his silence, he made not a single noise. Only his shocked expression remained as he was blown so far away, he wasn't even visible.

The dark man lost. That was the sure verdict that was laid bare to everyone watching.

And yet, he did not give up.

In the faraway distance, consecutive suns the size of large animals were hurled straight towards Seras. They grew, expanded, pulled everything towards them until they reached the size of households. In the great distance beyond, the man burnt and broken and cracked all over like glass still steeled himself to fight. Launching these dark suns of his with his bare hands, no matter the damage he suffered.

More.... More.... MORE!!!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 07:57:49 PM by devil_lance »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: April 28, 2020, 08:47:45 PM »
Arena - 7 Valerie

"Re-really really?"

The vampire's red eyes widened again as the flow of tears were stemmed for now and she skipped over to the twin tailed girl with before now unseen enthusiasm. Their difference in height only got more pronounced as she drew closer which made her have to look up with her those red eyes, the eyes that were now brimming with hope and excitement.

"You really really mean that? And call me Val, all my cute friends do!"

Noire

Arena 7

Noire gulped. The elder vampire was close now-she could smell her flowery skin, the fain hints of her own blood on her breath...

It was a lot for the goddess of lastation to handle. Even in the Nexus, she hadn't had very many friends. Just Lucy and William, really. Her heart pounded in her chest, and her ears trembled with heat and arousal. "Y-yeah... Of course I do." Noire responded. "Th-that is, if we're gonna be friends. I don't fool around with strangers!" She reached out, and forgot where she was for the moment. She reached out and grabbed Valerie's shoulders, awkwardly squeezing them. She leaned forward, looking down at her friend and then smiling.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: April 29, 2020, 12:03:56 AM »
Audience

"Ohh, that's quite..." Aira could scarcely follow the exchange between the two martial artists, yet she could imagine the strength behind each motion. From here it was impossible to feel even the trembling of the air, but but it was clear to her the explosive power of the fighters from the broadcasted sound. "I heard the rumors but I didn't think she was so -"

The words died with a muffled squeak when she turned to Zhang Liu.

Though his talent was synonymous with dread, itself the anathema of those who had plenty of it and wilfullness to mock the principles of the Great Dojo, malice was an alien sight to associate with its wielder. But his scowl had only deepened, and for all the ways he still appeared like a cultured statue, the faint curve of his brows was intense enough to pulp a watermelon. His fingers were digging into his crossed arms hard enough to bruise.

"Ridiculous," he spat. "It's not enough that he give her a roof and peers and guidance, he was expected to protect her as well? To reverse the chain of filial obligation out of pity?"

"Umm."

Aira fiddled with her kimono sleeve. Zhang Liu just sniffed gruffly.

Then Arena 2 lit up with a blaze to swallow the sky, and their faces paled equally.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 12:11:00 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: April 29, 2020, 01:14:47 AM »
Uria
Arena 4

Everything was about to end.

The swirling drill spoke of absolute doom. Intent and action combined together to destroy anything in its path. But the god did not flinch back, did not move away from Orcus' absolute advance. No, they stepped forward.

There was something different to their movements then. A gleam of experience in their eyes that they had not possessed before, that did not belong to them at all in the first place. But for this instant it was their own. The insight to see the exact moment, to strike at the right time, and to swing such an oversized weapon to perfectly divert his drill to their side rather than tearing clean through them. It gouged out a chunk of their hip, but Uria hardly seemed to notice now that they were so close they could look Orcus right in the eyes.

There was something... familiar for him to recognize in their form. But there wouldn't be time to analyze that now. Not while that axe that had knocked the drill aside in its ascent was now coming down with sudden finality, the air literally solidifying in the cold as it came to freeze and divide him at once. But there was heat as well. In their mangled hand was a miniature star, exerting an irresistible gravity along with its heat. They were dragging their teacher into the blow. But perhaps even a blow would be too kind a statement. No, this entire technique was an execution. And although he could not see it, Orcus could sense the true heroism, frigid hells, and overwhelming ambition that empowered them in that moment. That would kill him, if he did not stop it.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: April 29, 2020, 02:29:49 AM »
Arena - 7 Valerie

The blonde vampire perked up completely at that and pulled the twin tailed girl into a deeper embrace. "Of course I will, but first..."

Her sharp fangs sank into her prey's neck, the euphoric feelings multiplied even stronger now as she didn't let go after an instant. "I will help someone to a healthy serving, you will soooo wonderful-"

She sucked and sucked, draining more and  more blood until the other girl went unconscious, she wouldn't stop until that happened. Not id she wanted to succeed with her plans and as a bonus the girl was really tasty!

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: April 29, 2020, 01:40:28 PM »
Sethrol

Arena 1

What?

The punch was stopped by her strength alone.  The old man looked at the fist and couldn't help but smile.  That little crippled girl had grown up to be strong enough to block one of his punches.  That brief flash of a smile quickly reversed into a frown as his gaze trailed upwards towards her face.  He was making the same mistake again.

For a brief moment, he saw it, a face filled with sadness and confusion, a face yearning for something.  But that was quickly replaced with her fist, her wrath.  Those hard knuckles slammed into his jaw, causing his vision to go black for a brief moment.  No it wasn't black.  He could see something else.

She was crying, his little girl was crying.

"More than you think," he said, his voice groveling from the pain.  He took another deep breath.  Still no chi.  "Less than i'd like."

“I have nothing more to teach you.”

"I was wrong!" he said, uncoiling his fist to grapple with her hand.  He pushed his hand away from her, while using his free hand to reach for her jacket.  "I saw you only as a pupil, not a child.  How many times did you leave my dojo crying?  How many afternoons did you spend choking back the tears with anger?!  How many people did you beat to fill the void?"

The final touch was an attempted sweep to her lower legs and slam her into the ground.  "How many tears have I not seen?"

Mira

Arena 1

"I was wrong."

Mira would have normally broken free of that move, but hearing her opponent say that saw the young martial artist put on her back on the ground. Her eyes were wide with shock, and then with something else entirely as her teeth grit together. "Shut up!"

So great was the disparity between the durability of her jacket's materials and the strength of the two fighters that, even from the ground, Mira's efforts to tear herself away made it an inevitable casualty as she rolled aside to get clear of him. "You're not my goddamned parent!"

Her upper body free, her muscular arms pushing her back up and onto her feet, all could see as she focused her strength into maintaining a proper footing from which to launch a barrage of blows with fist and foot alike.

--------------

He had shown her the importance of properly distributing her weight. It was one of the first lessons, and it was one of the most difficult to remember. But now, in her anger, memory was the sharpest it had ever been.

--------------

Low, high, left, right, knee up to the chin while his hands were occupied blocking hers.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 01:50:49 PM by Aiden »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: April 29, 2020, 02:36:58 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's eyes widened as Coconut kicked her own wings into gear, darting back and around the thunderous body blow. Nanako's eyes narrowed and her tail flicked into motion to intercept her retreat, swiftly swinging around to come crashing into the girl's back like a fluffy wrecking ball, the squirrel girl moving to follow up with a swift uppercut into the little succubus's belly if she could land the tail blow. Her mistake last time was not closing the distance faster, she wouldn't letting Coconut slip away so easily this time!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 02:38:34 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: April 29, 2020, 06:19:10 PM »
Sethrol the Calm

Arena 1

"I know but..."

An arm was raised to block her first strike, but the blow landed to his upper thigh without the arm getting even close to blocking it.  The pettles floating around them in a cyclone scattered to the edge of the ring, unable to take the shockwave erupting from Mira's blows.  It wasn't that he was too slow to block her, she had spared with him enough times to catch onto that.  No, he simply did not have the will to block her strikes.  No, that wasn't it either.  The old man's arms were limp at his side, his chest puffed out ready to take any blows she threw at him, any feelings she had for him.

Thats why he took them, all of her furry.  Sethrol's body twitched with each strike.  With each memory, a new memory flooded into his mind.  He remembered the first time he witnessed her win a fight, the first time he offered her money for food, all those days she spent in his dojo working out and practicing her form.  Yes, the form that she was using to pummel him, it was honed in their time together.  All these memories but... not a single tear.

"I was always watching you," he said, in between strikes.

His head was smacked again, knocked to the left.  "I could never offer you a home, because I live without one.  I could never offer you my love because I detached myself from such things...."

Knocked to the right this time, an image of Vanilla flashed into his mind.  This was bad.  He needed chi.  The body could only take so much punishment without going unconscious, without chi he would surely lose.

Lose what?  The match, his status, the tournament?

A punch landed squarely in his jaw.  Her fist pushed upward, threatening to send him flying into the air.  "Banilla...." he said, his voice muffled by the fist under his jaw.  Sethrol sat down into a horse stance as he was punched, keeping him grounded, keeping his eyes leveled with hers.  The coat he had worn into the ring had exploded, and the bare chest underneath was littered with holes.  A fire lit in his belly, sharpening his glare enough to slice through even the hardest souls.  It wasn't one of anger or outward hostility, but raw self determination.  "That woman entered your heart through selfishness, then allow me to do the same."

There was no point in blocking.  The old man unleashed a flurry of punches, all aimed at every inch of her body.  "Thats right... I'm not your parent.  I'm your teacher.  But I..."

The flurry got faster and faster.  Machine gun like punches were an understatement.  These fists flew like rockets and impacted like supernovas.  "I... I WANT TO BE YOUR FATHER!"

"MIRA! SHOW ME THOSE TEARS YOU'VE BEEN HIDING!"
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 06:24:30 PM by yinsukin »