Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77392 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1470 on: May 03, 2020, 03:59:29 AM »
Sethrol

Pain, suffering, isolation: the simple pain of living life alone.  No that wasn't it, it was the feeling of having people who engage in the simple touch of day to day interaction.  It was the stress of dealing with flawed people, flawed parents, one better than him, one worse.  Squeezing tighter, Sethrol bit his lip, feeling the salty taste of tears spilling into his mouth.

"You know I can't Mira," he whispered.  "Do you think I can leave you alone after seeing those tears?  You said you didn't know anything about love right?  When your little girl cries in front of you, the first feeling that takes over is this sensation, impulse maybe, to end her suffering at all cost.  If someone is hurting her, they must be crushed.  If something is scaring her, it must disappear.  When the tears keep falling.... and you can't stop it, there are few things that make a man feel more helpless.  That's why...."

The old man grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled back, staring at her right in the eye.  His pupil's shimmered from the tears still sitting atop his flushed now rosy cheeks.
 "its easier to look away, believe in anything that can give you any sense of reassurance, like your own strength."

He knew she wouldn't want to hear anything more, but that's why he had to speak.  "Mira people were watching.  People saw you get taken advantage of in public.  When I heard about that I....  I couldn't lie to myself anymore.  I want to know how you feel towards her.  Will I ever be able to enjoy a cup of tea with you in my dojo again?  Will I ever be able to watch over you again as you train?  Mira.... Please...."

Mira

Mira's shoulders continued to shake as she sniffed, trying to get her tears under control while her old teacher lectured her about his motives and feelings. It was all so much, to hear another express such concern for her. For her. The last time she'd heard something like that-

"If something is scaring her, it must disappear."

The martial artist became very still. The shaking stopped, the tears slowly beginning to stop in their descent, and something insidious coiled through her spine like hot metal wires to hold it straight. And when Sethrol finally trailed off, she reached up to take hold of his wrists and pull his hands off.

"Nothing was wrong," she said in a very slow, deliberate way. "So ya don't need to worry."

He could feel the remnants of demonic power slithering through her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: May 03, 2020, 04:12:14 AM »
Hannah

Eight different fights flashed before their eyes. Some were happening so quickly that the audience could scarcely keep up, and even many of the demons in the crowd had to strain their eyes and ears to keep up with it. It was so fortunate that Elizabeth had prepared for that possibility, and so there were plenty of instant slower-motion replays and screen splittings to take advantage of! Hannah had taken a moment off camera to pout and resolve herself to figuring out a better way for later.

But at this phase of the fights she was with her other fellow announcer, Cherry, seated across from her and displayed on a side screen. She'd switched to the appearance of a mature older woman with softer brown hair done up tight in a bun, and dressed in business attire with a pencil skirt and lovely black stockings which were crossed one over another. Hannah held a clipboard and, wearing her glasses to put on that stern disciplinarian appeal, peered down at it.

"As our viewers may have picked up so far, a set of common threads begin to emerge from these tumultuous battles. Old friends brought together in conflict, new enemies in friendship - even these opening battles have set the stage for a lifetime of opportunity for today's fighters."

Hannah pushed her glasses up, and passed her clipboard to Cherry as her cue to chime in.

Cherry

The blushing succubus was happy that her skin was already bright red-nobody would know the embarrasment except Hannah that her schoolgirl uniform was making her feel. "Bwah! Y-yes! The c-contestants are fighting beneath us, well, some of them are! Others are seeming to be charmed by Lady Valerieeee's vampiric chaaarrrms!"

I wasn't trained for this! Help!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 04:36:22 AM by Aiden »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: May 03, 2020, 04:32:32 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's eyebrow twitched at the little brat's remark, Nanako rocketing up with Coconut, still propelled by the force of her leap. Undeterred, the brawler grabbed at stage lights, the girders holding them, whatever was nearby and hurled it at the girl, trying to block off her escape.

"We'll see soon enough!" Nanako shot back, not bothering with the mental book of one-liners. The ones about spanking this naughty little brat were too long anyway.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 04:47:44 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: May 03, 2020, 04:41:04 AM »
Seras

Arena 2

It didn't matter if it was darkness or light.

Seras's palms began to glow once more.  The creatures attacked from all different directions, but Seras did not even bother to acknowledge their existence with her own hands.  As she called mana to her palms, she met the creatures with her legs alone.  False swipes were read then quickly dispatched.  Multiple attacks were dealt with by slipping through the cracks.  Eventually, she simply slammed her feet into the ground, allowing the lava beneath to swallow them whole.

All she respected was power.

Emerging from the molten rock was the man himself.  Even then, he was only a shadow of something else.  That is why when he threw the first punch, he was met only with a knee shooting up to block it.  A crunch was heard as his fist collided with her knee, but she glared at him, seemingly unphased.

Ambition meant nothing....

In response to his flurry of punches, Seras merely smirked and pointed the two glowing palms towards him.  As his hands sunk into her palms, he would feel them rapidly heating up.

Without the true faith in a dream that is your own.

BE CONSUMED BY MY OWN AMBITION.  FIRE DRAGON OF DESIRE!

A massive dragon of fire emerged from Seras's palms, growing bigger and bigger as it drank her mana.  This wasn't the strongest version of this spell.  In fact, it would only grow to the size of a truck, but with that amount of backbone, it would be more than enough to swallow Zeke whole.  Besides, she couldn't risk killing him, not here.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 05:59:53 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: May 03, 2020, 05:11:06 AM »
Zeke

The ground and lava caved under his blows. Darkness already slightly rippled out of his body. He didn't think or feel anything when his fist impacted with her knee. Not even when her glowing palms faced his onslaught. His wide eyes were empty, completely and utterly. Yet when the fire threatened to consume him, something unbelievable occurred.

Zeke tripped under the unstable ground. His movements, momentum and power shifted out of control, and he fell to the side rapidly under the unstable ground. The dragon flew above him.

Move before he moves.

How do you deal with an attack, if there is nothing you can do after it's been fired? There is only one answer.

Discern the moment the opponent is about to attack, and move immediately before them. This foresight is no unique technique, and is a basic principle of any martial art. Zeke was no trained fighter. In a dojo battle, his technique was unrefined and inferior.

However, Zeke was strong. Strong enough to read an opponent's inception of intent. His ability to predict was nothing to scoff at.

But alone, it wasn't enough.

Because to respond to a blow, a formless beast like him has to choose the best course of action. More options aren't necessarily better. In truth, his versability and adaptability caused him to lag behind his opponents. It was because after surviving Seras's rampage, to the point he was in a nearly catatonic state, he had emptied his mind. He didn't take the time to think, choose or strategize.

He had already seen through Seras's flow.

And from that clumsy fall, he delivered a terrifyingly accurate uppercut. Almost like that move was no accident at all.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 05:29:31 AM by devil_lance »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: May 03, 2020, 03:54:36 PM »
Neil

Arena 5

The werewolf stood knee deep in the dead, the crashing rubble overtaking whatever noise came from the crowds. As he rose to his full height, fur stained crimson like a mad macabre masterpiece, Neil looked over at his foe, her laughter cutting through the cacophony like knives through pliant flesh. The corpses around him burned in his mere presence, his focus sharpening to his foe once more as he burst into motion.

Down here, there would be no where left to run, so he didn't bother. Instead, he charged right in, cutting through the viscera like a cutter through a stormy sea, rage pulsing harder and harder in his veins as if trying to burst free of his flesh. The hunter's focused narrowed down to just his foe, watching how she moved, how she welcomed him like the gates of hell, yawning wide open to let him in.

Wendy

Arena 5

The demon sucked in a deep breath. It was time-the coward was finally within her grasp. Nipples poked against their basic coverings, slick liquid escaped from her slit, and her mad chuckle increased in volume. She suddenly burst towards him with a leap. Her lavender hair looked like a streat to any onlookers still watching, and within a second, they were right on top of each other. Her nostrils flared as she soaked in his delectable stench.

A fist came hurtling towards his gut, threatening to burst through it if left unchecked.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 03:55:29 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: May 03, 2020, 03:59:25 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's eyebrow twitched at the little brat's remark, Nanako rocketing up with Coconut, still propelled by the force of her leap. Undeterred, the brawler grabbed at stage lights, the girders holding them, whatever was nearby and hurled it at the girl, trying to block off her escape.

"We'll see soon enough!" Nanako shot back, not bothering with the mental book of one-liners. The ones about spanking this naughty little brat were too long anyway.

Coconut

Debris hurtled through the air around her, streaking red past her and slamming into the far wall behind her moments later. The odd attack that came directly at her was blasted into nothingness by her unmatched power. She sliced, diced, qnd blasted apart the attacks, all while chortling at Nanako, watching her fall.

"Those wings of yours-why didn't you use them last time? Why didn't you throw stuff then? Is my master secretly teaching you too, or are you just desperately trying to copy her, hmmm?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: May 04, 2020, 01:03:56 AM »
Sethrol the Calm

Sethrol grabbed Mira by the shoulders and moved her off of him.  "I can feel something wrong," he said, sighing.  "I know something is wrong.  You were violated, and used for her own pleasure.  I don't want to be too blunt, but she put something inside of you."

The old man began brushing the dirt off of his bare chest.  He could still feel the stings from her punches.  His head felt light.  In truth, he doubted he would be able to win this match at this point.  His body had simply sustained too much damage.  But...

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: May 04, 2020, 02:05:41 AM »
Neil

Time seemed to slow to a crawl as the two of them closed the gap, Neil feeling like he was moving underwater as he rushed in, his eyes, ears, nose, all filled with her; Her scent, her frenzied advance, her murderous roars, all of it. Her fist crawled towards him, just as slow, as he forced himself to move, twisting out of the way just enough that he wouldn't be impaled. In turn, the werewolf brought gleaming claws to bear, closing in on the extended arm like the first knives in a flaying.

Then the moment shattered and they were in motion again. Wendy's fist tore open his gut and sent a chunk of his abs flying away, leaving a crimson trail. His entrails were exposed for a brief instant before the flesh flowed back together like quicksilver, the pain scraping at his brain and sharpening his focus. The beast, in turn, fell upon her extended arm with a flurry of slashes, tearing at the tendons and arteries in her wrist and the crook of her elbow as he passed, ripping a path to her shoulder once those were out of range.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 02:06:13 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: May 04, 2020, 02:47:35 AM »
Seras

A fist crashed into the dojo's master's face, sending her flying skyhigh into the air.  Blood erupted from her mouth, splattering on Zeke's head as she ascended.  Using the momentum to flip, she fired a volley of water blasts powerful enough to knock out an elephant.

To think that he caught me off guard.  How?

Seras stood over her old body, running her hands along her new one.  The muscle was firmer, especially around her abs.  No wonder that bitch could take so many punches.  It was strange, stealing the body of her friend.  Hard work?  How could she possibly working harder if she lost in a clash of wills?  Her master was a lier to hide the truth of this world.  Hard work was meaningless, especially when it just got stolen.  From now on, all the talent in the world was her's to harvest.

The now redheaded girl walked over to her former body.  That too was nothing but a husk, much like her old ideals.  Ambition and the will to follow it through, that was all that mattered.  People are not born equal, but that didn't mean she wasn't able to claw her way to the top.  It was time to tear down the lies of the world, one body at a time.

So she was forced to acknowledge his talent too.  But... how much of it was his own?  The fact of the matter was he was the same as her, a stolen existance.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: May 04, 2020, 02:32:56 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl landed back in the ring with a subtle bounce, not really having the time respond to Coconut at this point. Instead, she tore up chunks of the arena floor and started tossing those at the little succubus too, knowing what she'd find underneath. True to the aesthetic of a wrestling arena, there was a veritable bounty of the tools of her trade in there; Folding chairs, ladders, tables, crowbars, and more.

With excited sparks lighting up her eyes, the squirrel girl scooped up a tail-full of the assorted goodies and hurled them at Coconut, running for the ring ropes as she did. She tore up more of the arena and scooped up more of the weapons underneath, all to toss at the demon brat to cut off her escape, bouncing from one set of ropes to the other as she did.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: May 04, 2020, 06:48:31 PM »
Seras

A fist crashed into the dojo's master's face, sending her flying skyhigh into the air.  Blood erupted from her mouth, splattering on Zeke's head as she ascended.  Using the momentum to flip, she fired a volley of water blasts powerful enough to knock out an elephant.

To think that he caught me off guard.  How?

Seras stood over her old body, running her hands along her new one.  The muscle was firmer, especially around her abs.  No wonder that bitch could take so many punches.  It was strange, stealing the body of her friend.  Hard work?  How could she possibly working harder if she lost in a clash of wills?  Her master was a lier to hide the truth of this world.  Hard work was meaningless, especially when it just got stolen.  From now on, all the talent in the world was her's to harvest.

The now redheaded girl walked over to her former body.  That too was nothing but a husk, much like her old ideals.  Ambition and the will to follow it through, that was all that mattered.  People are not born equal, but that didn't mean she wasn't able to claw her way to the top.  It was time to tear down the lies of the world, one body at a time.

So she was forced to acknowledge his talent too.  But... how much of it was his own?  The fact of the matter was he was the same as her, a stolen existance.

Zeke

His wild grin was as maddened as it was broken. But even so... even so...! AHHHH! AHHHHNN!! HAHHHH~ ! ! ! DARKNEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~<3

Even so, his fist wouldn't relent. The darkness sucked the woman who was hurled away by the impact, straight towards an even more vicious combo of kicks and punches. He was having fun, much like a child.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: May 04, 2020, 08:54:21 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl landed back in the ring with a subtle bounce, not really having the time respond to Coconut at this point. Instead, she tore up chunks of the arena floor and started tossing those at the little succubus too, knowing what she'd find underneath. True to the aesthetic of a wrestling arena, there was a veritable bounty of the tools of her trade in there; Folding chairs, ladders, tables, crowbars, and more.

With excited sparks lighting up her eyes, the squirrel girl scooped up a tail-full of the assorted goodies and hurled them at Coconut, running for the ring ropes as she did. She tore up more of the arena and scooped up more of the weapons underneath, all to toss at the demon brat to cut off her escape, bouncing from one set of ropes to the other as she did.

Coconut

Arena 6

"Oh no you don't!" Coconut exclaimed-she slashed her sword, releasing a wave of light from its tip which streaked towards the debris coming at her from below. The powerful surge of magical energy incinerated the junk which Nanako was batting at her using that tail of hers. Coconut stared at it, and Nanako's full, muscular butt. She soaked in the powerful energy of that butt, thinking about how nice it would be to bend the girl over and shove her cock inside of her, reaming that butt so hard the girl couldn't walk for weeks...

Her cock stirred, struggling to get out of her panties while she swung her sword again, releasing another wave of energy. "Ehehehehe..." She laughed. Her beams tore into the arena, slicing it wide open and leaving a deep scar in the stone underneath.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 08:55:46 PM by Sinib »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: May 04, 2020, 09:33:52 PM »
Seras

Falling to the ground, Seras clasped her hands together, a glow simmering in her palms.  It started small, then grew massive.  The black hole sucked her in, sending her flying towards the flurry of punches.  There was no where to run, no where to hide.  So she released her spell early, generating a black spear of great gravitational pull.  She shot the orb behind him, sucking him in just as she was being sucked.  In fact, their magic had equal potency.

Staring at the ground, she gambled that she could ground herself before hitting him, and either prepare another spell or use her superior speed to avoid his blows.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 10:28:06 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: May 04, 2020, 09:41:44 PM »
Neil

Time seemed to slow to a crawl as the two of them closed the gap, Neil feeling like he was moving underwater as he rushed in, his eyes, ears, nose, all filled with her; Her scent, her frenzied advance, her murderous roars, all of it. Her fist crawled towards him, just as slow, as he forced himself to move, twisting out of the way just enough that he wouldn't be impaled. In turn, the werewolf brought gleaming claws to bear, closing in on the extended arm like the first knives in a flaying.

Then the moment shattered and they were in motion again. Wendy's fist tore open his gut and sent a chunk of his abs flying away, leaving a crimson trail. His entrails were exposed for a brief instant before the flesh flowed back together like quicksilver, the pain scraping at his brain and sharpening his focus. The beast, in turn, fell upon her extended arm with a flurry of slashes, tearing at the tendons and arteries in her wrist and the crook of her elbow as he passed, ripping a path to her shoulder once those were out of range.

Wendy

Arena 5

As he dodged past her attack, the demon cackled. She swung her arm to the side with animalistic power. It slammed right into his gut, sending him flying away from her and shattering his organs.