Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77472 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1530 on: May 11, 2020, 07:23:29 PM »
Seras

Another blow landed on her and another and another.  What the hell was going on?

A thud echoed through the room as Seras collided with the wall.  To think that Jasmine was so much stronger than her now.  Yes, if anything this just proved her correct.  She had spent the last several months cataloging both her and Jasmine's training hours.  She knew they had been training the same time for the last year and yet...

She got up and threw a series of roundhouse kicks.  High, low, middle: every single one of her strikes were blocked with a simple motion from her hand.  Blood spilled from Seras's mouth as a palm connected with her stomach.

"Seras... Is this really about my genetics?  Are you really so bitter that you wanted a fight to the death?  Does our friendship mean nothing to you?  Don't you remember all those street fights, those times we helped defend the districts from attackers, those brushes we've had with death itself?  Now you want to send me there, gone forever?"

Seras sighed.  "No.... in truth this is one of the most painful decisions of my life.  But don't worry....  Your memory...."

Seras clasped her hands together.  Her eyes and mouth began to glow, flashing various rainbow colors.  A beam fired from her mouth, entering Jasmine's.  "WILL LIVE ON IN ME!"

Jasmine's entire body began to glow a purple color, a beam of her own firing back against Seras's.  The rainbow and purple beam clashed in the center of the dojo, Jasmine's purple quickly overtaking Seras's rainbow.  Impossible!  But... we are the same, no I should be the harder worker!  I am the least talented here!  I have suffered the most!I have the least going for me!  I HAVE THE STRONGER WILL!

Seras....  You were this hurt by me just succeeding?  You were this jealous?  You can feel it right?  You know now, you and I aren't that different.

No.  You have a stronger body, a sharper mind!  I know that from our wills clashing.

Thats a lie.  You know thats a lie...  Seras... if I let you have my body.... will you stop lying to yourself?

What?

The purple beam, now so close to Seras began to flow back into Jasmine, seemingly overtaken by Seras's will, her own rainbow beam.  I hate seeing you like this... I only accepted your challenge because I thought I could beat you back into being yourself, the old girl I once trained with but... maybe you need to live the truth for yourself.

The rainbow beam shot back into her body.  Seras had won.  When Seras awoke in her new body, she stared at her old one and felt something within her die.  In this moment, she expected to cry, perhaps even be proud, confident, happy she had acquired her friend's talent.  However, all she could do is stare at the husk that used to be her old body.  Her new eyes were dead and she knew that somehow, so was she.

Why the hell did she suddenly feel so alive?  Why the hell did she suddenly feel so damn annoyed?  Every attack stung, every blow knocking the light out of her eyes.  It had been while since she felt this much pain, since the sheer damage in her body forced her mind to be upset, the sheer agony of being struck in a spot that had already been injured.  However....

She couldn't remember the last time she felt this happy.

A hand caught the final strike.  Her gaze heavy, her posture sagging forward, her knees shaking: her entire body was screaming at her to fall.  No it was beyond that.  Seras's body was ready to die.  However, all she could do is smile.  A massive grin was plastered across her cheeks.

I'll never forget this moment...

With one hand grasping Zeke's she pulled back her own arm.  One last punch.  Thats all she had in her.  One last single pathetic punch to end the match.  However, this punch would be her punch.  All the faith she had in herself, every battle, every breath she took, it all went into that punch.  Despite her body being at its absolute limit, that single punch was probably the best one in her entire life.

And so, the final fist collided with Zeke's face.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: May 11, 2020, 07:41:45 PM »
Zeke - Arena 2

He had to strike harder. Faster. More intensely! More! More! More! That hollow face had no eyes or grin to smile! Only a wild, dark flame to burn forward! Every impact he sent forward sent pure ecstasy in his heart. And yet, each consecutive blow had lost power. They were both running on fumes.

Seras did not pass up this opportunity.

"...!" Zeke didn't get the chance to gasp in surprise. The arm that had been pinned by her grip - and the fist crashing straight into his hollow face. This time, the blow ripped his head off entirely. Her entire strength. Her will. On that moment, he accepted all of it and shattered. Impossible...! I... I.... ...hah... I see...

AND THE CROWD WENT WILD!!

And yet, he didn't stop standing. That cracked, decapitated, shattered body that looked more like a broken vase than any kind of person... didn't fall. Not even now. But he had no strength to strike any longer either. The only thing Zeke managed to do was grab his opponent tighter, so she wouldn't fall herself.

It was only because he was undead, a blow like this wasn't enough to end the match. The strength from her heart had been useless either way. He could still stand. And yet-

"Congratulations. In the end, I couldn't surpass you in blows."

The broken, dark vessel thought on that moment. And in its heart, it smiled. You were right, Aruna. I guess I am human too.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: May 11, 2020, 08:02:52 PM »
Lily

Seeing Coconut squirm like this was utterly delicious and she couldn't help but moan as the tiny hand  groped her firm butt. She'd always liked showing it off and having it be appreciated but since turning that had only been amplified several times over. And having her tail teased like this was nothing but sweet sweet torture. Lily bit her lip as she squirmed herself, initially she'd just planned to tease the girl and get her motivated but now her other darker desires were taking over.

"Cocopuffs.... When was the last time your slutty pussy got punded into submission?" As she spoke, the redhead flipped onto the couch on top of Coco. And while the difference in size between them was minimal, Lily wielded just the tiniest sliver of her murderous aura on the poor girl to give her words just that little extra sharpness

Coconut

"Ahn!" Coconut squealed. "I um-a few days ago. When I met Hannah." She replied. Her heart pounded at Lily's closeness. She could feel her prize, and all of her desires coming to a head, flavored with a twinge of terror. She leaned forward to kiss Lily's warm, full lips while tightening her grip on her tail just a tad.

"Haah~" She unleased the full power of her own aura, releasing what little control she had over it and showering Lily with her arousal.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: May 11, 2020, 08:34:38 PM »
Audience - Arena 1

"Oi Sethrol I was there too, do you really have to steal points from your brother?" A clear voice cut through the chatter and excitement of the crowd like a drawn blade. Mortal tongues could never carry a voice as powerful or regal as hers, as one who had lived through the ages and seen what were now myths first hand.

"But now you have said it so there is no going back! If you dare lose now I will come down there myself and you give you the beating of a lifetime, you hear that YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

Now she just had to wait for the retaliation from his students, knowing him he would have most likely shared some rather unfortunate horror stories about the good old days. Valerie sighed but remained standing as she waited for it, the moment that would decide everything.

Elizabeth

An unassuming young woman walked up to the Vampire King to look down upon the match next to her. She was a couple inches shorter than her and wore a full set of clothing, but to Valerie, her identity would be obvious would be obvious. Elizabeth leaned over the edge of the Arena and stared at the woman who'd so enamored her first wife.

"What got your panties in a bunch, Val? Just last night, we had a great time with your young fledgeling, and now you're up in arms making these big challenges to me." She asked without turning to look at her. "It's pretty annoying when you act like a Tsundere."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: May 11, 2020, 09:27:29 PM »
Audience - Arena 1

"By the three headed dragon, did you skip leg day too Sethrol???" Valerie's disappointment was palpable, and how could it not be after the shame he was bringing onto the Dojo with his poor act. She vividly remembered a time when he could spar for hours on end.

Did the boy meditate all his stamina away?

At the very least he had taken his title of "Calm" far too literally. That much was clear, although part of her was still hopping this was all an act and that he would spring to his feet and show that this whole farce was merely a warmup.

Maybe Liz had shown up and babbled about something but she didn't really care.

"YOUR FEELING WILL NEVER REACH HER LIKE THAT YOU BRAT, STOP BEING SO LAME AND GET UP, ACTIONS BEFORE WORDS AAAAAAAAAAH!" The chair's armrest snapped as Valerie finally snapped. Her pupils narrowed into predatory slits and the only thing keeping her back was the knowledge that she couldn't interfere.

She had to.

She can't.

"Tchhhh.... Damn this accursed tournament..."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: May 11, 2020, 10:02:36 PM »
Audience

Zhang Liu ignored the squirrel woman and her disrespectful prattle towards him. He even ignored the ignorant poison hurled by the parasite king. There was nothing but noise around him, but that noise was null. The only things that existed were his mind, and his master's match. The end was in sight. It was inevitable something would crack soon. Why wasn't he ending it?
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: May 11, 2020, 10:40:29 PM »
Vanilla

A tall Albino demoness stood in the crowd, shaking. How dare he! How dare he destroy their precious bond-how dare he sully their love like that! She could feel it-her mark of love, being destroyed by his despicable actions-misconstruing her motives, painting her in a terrible light, and sullying her honor!

If it wasn't for her husband's rules constraining her, she'd challenge him to a duel right now.

If it wouldn't have violated the sanctity of the match, she'd end him.

Vanilla clenched her fists. She held onto the railing, gripping it with enough force to shatter steel. Her red eyes glared at him from up above, tears welling up and streaming down her face.

"MIIRRRRRAAAA! YOU CAN DO IT!" She hollered.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: May 12, 2020, 12:00:38 AM »
Sethrol the Passionate

Sethrol stared at Mira.  Just for a moment, he stared.  The old man wore a simple smile.  To think his little girl had finally learned to cry.  The world became blurry, everything fading.  However, in these last little moments, he could hear the voices of the crowd, at least very specific ones.  For the first time, he took his eyes off of his daughter towards the crowd.

He took a step forward.

Vanilla.  That face of contempt, of wrath.  When a person feels their sense of power threatened, a natural instinct is to use threats, violence.  That glare meant he was doing a good job.  He'd have to prepare for a new challenger.

And another step.

Valarie.  She sounded disappointed, ashamed.  Her voice seemed to stand out even amoung the scores of people.  Her presence tended to have that kind of effect.  When he came to this arena, he had but one goal, to tell Mira how he felt, to realign himself with his feelings for her.  The only reason he came was to see his daughter, make sure she was ok.  Maybe even take a look at the person that stole her virgininty.

Sethrol kept walking forward, even in his weakened state, the arena still crumbled before his stomps.  The cherry blossoms flowed freely around him, the spring of the old man's age finally catching up to him.

"Heheheh.... those tears... Mira.... Remember this feeling Mira.  You've held yourself back, made yourself weak, but i've freed them, those tears.  Listen to me Mira.  Your strength is yours.  Life isn't just about anger, wrath, strength.  Life is about sadness and sorrow, feeling and not feeling.  I want you to remember to cry.  Its a sign your still alive.  Its a sign you are loved."

Get up and fight?  Why would he do that?  He already won.  It was never the tournament he cared about, but the heart of his dear daughter.

Sethrol turned his back to his daughter and faced the crowd.  All that she would see is his back. "HEAR ME WEAKLINGS OF THE CROWD.  ANYONE WHO SCORNS SOMEONE WHO BROKE THROUGH THEIR LIMITATIONS, FIGHTS DEATH ON A DAILY BASIS AND WINS AND WHO IS BRAVE ENOUGH TO CRY HAS THE TRUE ESSENCE OF A WARRIOR.  IF YOU DO NOT SHARE THIS IDEAL, THEN COME TO MY DOJO AND LET ME TEACH YOU THE TRUE MEANING OF INNER STRENGTH"

The muscles on his body bulged, the blood flowing everywhere doubling in size from the sheer amount of ki he had left.  It was all from inside himself, the strength of his soul.

"But I doubt any of you would get past my daughter!"

There was more he wanted to say, so much more.  However, the second his ki spiked, the old man fell to the ground, his entire body unwilling to move anymore.  He wanted to tell her not to worry about the others, that its easy not to care about what others think when you get older, when you find real love.  He wanted to tell her to stay genuine.  The thing he feared the most about Mira going to Vanilla and the other succubi is that she would stop shooting for the top.  One day, when her heart was calm, maybe she could take that title from him.

For now, he would settle for watching the albino woman get punched in the face.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 07:57:06 PM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: May 12, 2020, 12:36:40 AM »
Vanilla

A tall Albino demoness stood in the crowd, shaking. How dare he! How dare he destroy their precious bond-how dare he sully their love like that! She could feel it-her mark of love, being destroyed by his despicable actions-misconstruing her motives, painting her in a terrible light, and sullying her honor!

If it wasn't for her husband's rules constraining her, she'd challenge him to a duel right now.

If it wouldn't have violated the sanctity of the match, she'd end him.

Vanilla clenched her fists. She held onto the railing, gripping it with enough force to shatter steel. Her red eyes glared at him from up above, tears welling up and streaming down her face.

"MIIRRRRRAAAA! YOU CAN DO IT!" She hollered.

Vega

The loser of last match wouldn't have been sulking pridelessly no matter what. Shockingly enough, he was actually not too far from where Vanilla stood, with his hand healed up and bandages for his trouble. This had been a miserable display. He was truly, genuinely unhappy. And yet, it was his loss nonetheless. He'd have to respect it and move on. Onwards and upwards.

And yet-

"Enough with this screaming. You are sullying mother's good name." He rubbed his ringing, very pained ear. Compared to her victory, this of all things was what got a reaction out of him. A shockingly subdued one at that. Wearing his smart suit, he was just leaning abainst the wall next to the white woman.

"She won't lose. She isn't the type to. If that fool thinks such a half baked display is enough to move anyone's heart, he must be senile. Or perhaps insane. Either way, precious time was lost, and now of all times he thinks he can make it right. A pathetic failure of a father, and a poor excuse of a man." He glanced at Vanilla for a moment, and sighed. This was just too unsightly, yet he felt he'd regret that outburst in a few seconds.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: May 12, 2020, 07:12:44 PM »
Seras

But Seras did not respond.  The woman stared at Zeke, her eyes vacant and pupils lacking any semblance of life.  Seras slumped to the ground, at last succumbing to her exhaustion.

Zeke had won.

But the young lady would never forget this moment and neither would the crowd.  Rumors spread about the mage fighter who beat the hero of talent, not only physically but ideologically.  Talent as a practice of martial arts would come into question and those who were smart enough to pick up on Zeke's philosophy and fighting style would soon come to be known as the school of ambition, of greed.  It was possible this dojo could one day overtake Seras's, but only time would tell.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: May 12, 2020, 07:18:15 PM »
Mira

Arena 1

Slowly, Mira turned her back to her fallen foe. She began to walk to the exit of the arena, each footstep cracking the floor with the casual strength behind it, and left the fight behind. The martial artist's hands were fists, closed and shaking.

"Call the match," she whispered with the knowledge that the people in charge could hear it. "I'm done here."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: May 12, 2020, 08:47:48 PM »
Zeke - After the fight

Ultimately, this fight wasn't all that important. It was just a stepping stone in the grand scheme of things, a pebble on the road. A mere pebble that nearly crushed him as a boulder.

But he was glad to have fought it. He could feel it in his throbbing emptiness. He was closer and closer to something magnificient. Soon, nothing would stop him. His dark eye flared, glory was right within his grasp...

He grabbed a club sandwitch from one of the platters held by a cute hyena girl.  Yep, tasted like glory all right.

With a vulpine sway of his hips, he snuck behind two people of interest. His adorable grandchild and... oh, no way. Was he back too?

Like their shadow or a void, he snuck behind them and hugged their shoulders from behind, putting his head between the two with an outright catty smile.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: May 12, 2020, 09:08:47 PM »
Orcus

Orcus was smiling as though he was waiting for him.

"How does it feel to open your eyes? You have a lot of them under that wretched skin. I was hoping you'd put them to good use."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: May 13, 2020, 10:16:54 PM »
Uria

The whole cosmos was being born! Creation was called forth and erased! Uria was having food shoveled fed to them one spoonful at a time by one of their nodes. A fairly nondescript boy with brown hair was doing the task this time as Zeke waddled up to them. "Hey, fatty uncle! You had a lot of fun, huh?" A pause was opened as they went back to being fed.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: May 13, 2020, 10:45:10 PM »
Zeke

He grinned wildly to his leeeft... then his riiight...

Yeah, he totally looked like he had fun. He patted them both on the back once or twice as if to say you two too huh?

Yet when he turned to that strange man... what was his name again... anyways, he looked hurt like a lamb at the slaughterhouse, pinching his own wrinkly shell of a skin with a sour, beaten look. Like a puppy who just got stepped on.

Wretched? That was one of the kindest things he'd heard in a thousand years!

A puppy who then proceeded to poke Orcus right between the eyes - and sent a light jolt of information riiiight in there.

It's too bad you didn't win. I actually wanted to rip your face to pieces eventually, little brother. Despite the thoughts he was transmitting to Orcus, or maybe because they were thoughts and not words that can be twisted or misrepresented, Orcus would be able to tell there was no hostility in them.

He was totally serious. It was as close to an affectionate, brotherly greeting as Zeke would give, well... anyone.

But brotherly? Why?