Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77369 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1545 on: May 13, 2020, 11:41:56 PM »
Orcus

Orcus's eyes passed through a colorful array of emotions. Like a veil, surprise, shock, recognition, amusement fluttered by his face, making one forget that there was anything left to glimpse behind them.

"Don't be silly," he said. "Whatever we were before, it is unsuitable now. If you are a new man, seeing me again for the first time, then greet me like a just-met best friend. And don't worry. I'm looking forward to showering the ground with your guts, as well."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: May 14, 2020, 07:43:51 PM »
Zeke

The old shell blinked... and eventually turned its head away in embarassment, stroking his beard while... blushing? Nah, no way, it was just energy building up due to the excitement. Pfsh!

"...aa..." It looked like he was back at playing mute. Maybe it was just part of his sick game. And yet, its almost like he did speak after all. Thanks.

And with that, he crouched and poked Uria's bowl of soup curously, slurping a big thick fingerful of it. He didn't even wash his hands. A sudden, delighted squee could be heard from the beastly shell. D-delicious! Oh my gosh.

Laidback as ever, he just relaxed and sucked at his finger. That soup was seriously great.

Of course, what he meant was something more like...

So what do you think of the fighters?
Despite his goofy relaxed attitude, the gleam in his eye licked like a flame. He glanced at both expectantly.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: May 15, 2020, 02:36:55 AM »
Uria

They stuck their tongue out at Zeke's antics as their node went to get them a new bowl of soup. The next one for me looks super weaaaaaaak. But I think I have a fun thing to play with him. The others are okay, I guess. It's not good to judge people by their appearances! I have to play with them by myself before I decide.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: May 16, 2020, 05:17:45 AM »
Orcus

He shifted with ease on his seat, crossing his legs. He cooed, "Besides you two... Oh, I dare say there are such curious knots to untie in that brawler girl's muscles. It's a pity I couldn't spectate every fight, but Uria made it up to me."

The primal merely held himself steady and built his thirst on the repeats of the Arena 1 combat, maximized to include every heart-pinching detail of their personal exchanges. But unsaid, Orcus's gaze aimed distractedly for yet another of the current line-up. The squirrel girl, who seemed to fly with curious aid in the broadcasted scenes.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 05:47:56 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: May 16, 2020, 05:22:28 AM »
Audience

Zhang Liu had vanished from his seat with a whistling gust as soon as the bell was rung in Arena 1. Over the heads of the audience he flew, using the seats as stepping stones, to walk into the borders of the arena, uncaring of the devils swarming to bring the floor to a close. None raised a hand to stop him.

Sethrol was left prone in the ring by one apprentice. The other walked past the first with only a stony glance, and raised the old master's body on his shoulder, supporting the weight of trained decades. Liu dragged him towards the healers that waited outside.

"That was disgraceful," he said, the one and only insult he would ever utter towards his master.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 05:25:46 AM by YOLF »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: May 16, 2020, 05:30:28 PM »
Orcus

He shifted with ease on his seat, crossing his legs. He cooed, "Besides you two... Oh, I dare say there are such curious knots to untie in that brawler girl's muscles. It's a pity I couldn't spectate every fight, but Uria made it up to me."

The primal merely held himself steady and built his thirst on the repeats of the Arena 1 combat, maximized to include every heart-pinching detail of their personal exchanges. But unsaid, Orcus's gaze aimed distractedly for yet another of the current line-up. The squirrel girl, who seemed to fly with curious aid in the broadcasted scenes.

Zeke

So you say...
The dark shell leaned on Orcus's shoulder relaxedly and glnced at some of the winners. For a moment, he followed Orcus's gaze to the beastkin... but soon those eys trailed over to someone else.

Hehe. So you made it here too, Vampire Queen.

His relaxed, almost drowsy smile betrayed the dark fire in his gaze. He'd have to take a closer look at her match...

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: May 16, 2020, 08:35:06 PM »
Uria

They stuck their tongue out at Zeke's antics as their node went to get them a new bowl of soup. The next one for me looks super weaaaaaaak. But I think I have a fun thing to play with him. The others are okay, I guess. It's not good to judge people by their appearances! I have to play with them by myself before I decide.

Joe

Joe sat, being completely buried by the colorful personalities in the lobby.  The chairs were comfortable, the women beautiful.  He was sitting in the same room as these titans of the nexus, among a group of winners.  Maybe the man he fought was stupid, but he was also strong.  Joe used the gifts given to him, and that man his.  The intellect and dedication of a normal person was enough.  Joe's eyes watched the waists of the women waiting tables, completely ignoring the others talking.  The big stupid grin on his face wasn't just of a man openly perving on sex workers, but one of genuine satisfaction.  He could die right now.

Joe then took another look at the fighters in the room.  A monster, some weird something or other, a buff warrior type who somehow lost to the monster, one of those dojo girls who could probably floss her teeth with his spine and well, all the succubi.

"Yeah actually I chose life," he said, getting up.

Yes, this was the tale of an ordinary Joe.  A man who achieved more than he ever really hoped for and walked out the other side.  Loss, happiness, loneliness, heartbreak: Joe had experienced them all.  In this moment, he came to terms with his limitations and marched forward into the future.  The figure that left the great halls faded into shadow, just another person, just another cog in the machine who realized he could do more.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 08:40:40 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: May 16, 2020, 08:55:59 PM »
Shortly Thereafter...

TWAP!

"You stupid, useless demon! What were you thinking, scaring him off?"

THWACK!

"Ahhhnnn~ Mistress~ I wasn't thinking..."

WHAM!

"I damn well know you weren't! That's the problem! And now you've created more work for me! How am I supposed to find a replacement!"

Elizabeth planted her foot upon the wendigo's head, forcing her face against the floor. She ground her heel against her neck, pressing down hard enough into her neck to draw blood. In her hand, she held Wendy's magical whip, raking her lover's back with it repeatedly until the flesh was raw and the bone showed through it. Underneath her mistress's abuse, Wendy moaned-yes, this was what she lived for. This attention, this affection, she loved it! She waggled her butt at her mistress, begging to be abused some more, raped, penetrated!

The Eldest Succubus turned to an assistant. "Figure out a way to deal with this fool's mistake!" She exclaimed before leaning down towards Wendy. "You're not getting off easy-you're going to have trouble walking after I'm through with you tonight. Be sure of it."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: May 17, 2020, 07:59:56 PM »
Hannah

Had it really only been that long? The fighting had been so intense that in many cases it felt like it went on forever, when in fact only moments had passed. In other cases the fights really had dragged on, like with Coconut flying circles around the squirrel girl before finally making an irredeemable mistake. So many emotional moments from people most of them had never seen before...

Which is why Hannah had dressed up in a purple silken cheongsam with a slit up her legs, done her hair up tight with needles, put on some sandals, and transferred all of the visual feeds back to herself as the fighters prepared for round 2. "Well well, those certainly weren't outcomes many of us were expecting to see!" The young sorceress tapped a paper fan against her fingers and smirked at that. "How about we all take a look at what's next?"

Two figures, one feminine and alluring, the other graying and uncouth, appeared in the first display. "Two beasts of darkness, each out for one another's blood! I think we all know which one the camera is going to be following, hmm~?"

[Valerie] VS [ZEKE]

"But they can decide that with their fists." Then came the next set, and Hannah let out a soft coo that she covered with her fan, unfolding it there in time with the image. Two beautiful young ladies, each packed with muscle and looking a little worse for wear. "Our next winners haven't had a good time of things now, have they? Remember ladies, don't wear yourselves out before you get to the semi-finals! It's a marathon, not a sprint for the lovely -"

[Mira] VS [Wendy]

Hannah started fanning herself, and started to laugh as the next mismatched pair appeared on screen. "O-Oh, I must thank Miss Nanaya for what she did to my little sister at some point. But only if she can keep her eyes on the finals, and not on her downright diabolical opponent! And I say that knowing the irony, everyone. This one had the devil's luck to get another try at victory, all at the beneficence of a certain forfeiture. Maybe try forsaking your humanity before you enter the big leagues, eh, Jojo~? But enough of that - get ready for:"

[Nanako] VS [Orcus]

"And finally, my darling mother Vanilla takes to the arena shaking with unspent frustration." She shut her fan with a snap, and shook her head. "Will her dear innocent opponent stand a chance against a furious demon, or will Miss Vanilla find her rise cut short for once? We'll find out during-"

[Vanilla] VS [Uria]

"With all of that being said, everyone take ten and help yourselves to the refreshments! But not a moment later, or you'll miss all of the witty pre-fight dialogue."
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 08:18:17 PM by Aiden »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: May 17, 2020, 08:15:43 PM »
Zeke

Oh! Sly dogs... The matchups were totally jumbled up now. Was this even okay? Is that...legal?

Suddenly, his eyes blinked at Orcus's matchup. Yup. Totally illegal.

He stared right into him like a disappointed grandma. so that's what humans refer to as 'cucking'. Fascinating...

With that, he jumped down the ledge to hit up Nanako. As soon as he found her, he passed her a note.

Looks like you've gotten a troublesome one.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: May 17, 2020, 11:18:02 PM »
Orcus

Orcus had only chuckles to answer. "Look on the bright side. I might get to taste your guts today yet."

There was no hint of insincerity in the suggestion, nor in his indolent turn to Uria as Zeke leaped off to find the primal's next opponent. "Have fun. I hope we won't meet again soon though," he said to them. A good time always needed the opportunity to settle before being reviewed. Doubtless, the nascent divine had their own, marvelous expectations for the future, but he didn't wait to hear them. He walked away, melding into the shadows.

When he emerged from the darkness, it was behind the main stage, spooking a hapless devil with the stare of burning coals beneath his cloak.

"A word with the announcer, if you would."
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 11:18:55 PM by YOLF »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: May 18, 2020, 03:20:06 AM »
Nanako

While satisfaction wasn't quite the right word for what Nanako felt after the end of Sethrol's match, she certainly did feel excited. An open letter from Sethrol challenging people to come at him, likely to attract all sorts of people able to lay down a beating. Like a buffet of buff, ripe for consuming. After all, it wouldn't be interrupting a match like last time if she just ran into them first.

That time had passed, however, and now the squirrel girl found herself staring down a fresh set of brackets, idly shifting her weight from one foot to the other as she looked over the pictures and announcements flashing by. Nanako cocked an eyebrow at the sight of the man who she'd be fighting in the next round, feeling vague discomfort just looking at him, soon accompanied by something else. Certainly helped that he looked fairly well built, like he could hit pretty hard indeed.

Then she heard someone coming up behind her, an ear swiveling toward the sound as she glanced back to spot Zeke, only for him to hand her a note. The squirrel gave him a curious look, then the note, then giggled quietly.

"Yeah, looks pretty shady just from that shot up there," Nanako mused, "You know him?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: May 18, 2020, 03:26:42 AM »
ZEKE

He blinked innocently and shifted to her side like a goofy snake. Without minding, he used her shoulder to rest the notebook he wrote on, stroking his beard in deep tought and intense contemplation - only to show her the note. I wooooouldn't knoooooow.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

He scratched the back of his ear and looked away in embarassment, only to flip the note so she could see the back.

He's pretty cute though, hm?

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: May 18, 2020, 01:20:26 PM »
Orcus

Orcus had only chuckles to answer. "Look on the bright side. I might get to taste your guts today yet."

There was no hint of insincerity in the suggestion, nor in his indolent turn to Uria as Zeke leaped off to find the primal's next opponent. "Have fun. I hope we won't meet again soon though," he said to them. A good time always needed the opportunity to settle before being reviewed. Doubtless, the nascent divine had their own, marvelous expectations for the future, but he didn't wait to hear them. He walked away, melding into the shadows.

When he emerged from the darkness, it was behind the main stage, spooking a hapless devil with the stare of burning coals beneath his cloak.

"A word with the announcer, if you would."

Hannah

She had been fanning herself once the visual feed cut away from her when, suddenly, there was an edgy hunk nearby. Hannah stiffened up first, the unexpected entry seemingly spooking her, but then she put a smile back on and covered her blushing face elegantly. "Oh? What make compels a man such as you to approach me, sir?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: May 18, 2020, 03:54:07 PM »
Nanako

Nanako leaned slightly more on Zeke as he sidled up against her side, tail still flicking back and forth behind her, occasionally fluffing up against the man's side. Being the nearest relatively level surface, the squirrel girl waited as he continued with his notes, showing first the message on one side, then the other as she watched him approaching the cute announcer.

"Mm, more hot than cute, really," the squirrel girl said after a moment, lowering her voice a bit, "Needs to lighten up on the eye-liner, but he looks like he could bench-press a tank."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses