Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77356 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1560 on: May 18, 2020, 04:10:39 PM »
Zeke

"Pffft-" Zeke was wide eyed in shock at the statement, and coughed the chuckle away heartily. J-jeez! You don't have to put it that way, woman! Well, you're not wrong... He quickly scribbled on the notebook. Why he'd go so far when it was clear going from last match that he could speak... was a mystery.

He's strong. Probably one of the stronger contenders in here. I'm sorry to say but... the current you stands no chance against him.

He looked at her oddly seriously there. No, there was a dark solemnity to his gaze this time around. A trickster or a destructor? Jest, or dread? Night or day? Which one was the real him? Did it even matter?

Do ya wanna win?

This time, he didn't use notes to communicate with her. Somehow, his message reached straight into her brain like a fat electric jolt. But it didn't hurt, nor was it unpleasant. Except... her leg felt a bit tingly.

The grace was responding to the message.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 04:12:54 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: May 18, 2020, 04:24:56 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl giggled along with Zeke, but soon frowned as she saw what he scribbled out on his next note. Mild indignation rose in Nanako, before suddenly she heard him speak. His mouth hadn't moved, but the words echoed in her head, along with a powerful jolt running down her spine and into her legs. Her surprise at the message grew when she realized her leg was still tingling. The same leg those feathers had touched, what felt like a long time ago.

I do.

The answer came to her without even thinking about it, Nanako's confusion at how he was doing this shifting out of focus for a moment.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: May 18, 2020, 04:27:43 PM »
Orcus

"You see, I'm troubled." Sweeping his hands in front of him in a charitable, lost gesture, he stepped forward until he was peering down at Hannah's flustered face. His shadowed build loomed wide and inviting. "I wasn't counting on having any other role to play in this event, and my arm is killing me, your graciously provided healing nonwithstanding. Of course, it would be embarassing to leave the brackets in such awkward straits, when no one else from the last round seems willing or available."

His arm bent closer to the demon girl, and he tilted up her head with a sharp nail under her chin.

"But it's a little thing. I'd be happy to put it behind us for a slight... compensation."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: May 18, 2020, 04:34:01 PM »
Zeke

Good. Then listen.

And so, he used his own network to share some juicy information on that man. The slave who regaigned his freedom against that man. A legend, in all honesty, one with no man left to tell it. Of course, his information was second handed. He didn't awaken at the same time as him. However, through PATHS, filling the gaps was nothing more than a chore.

? ? ? ?

"You shall serve me faithfully and eternally. Let us shatter fate.... together." A metallic hand met his creation's. This was the beginning.

But we all know how it ends.

Tower Administration Program - Heavenslayer Blade Orcus

And of course, his match against Uria. With that knowledge, hopefully the beastkin would surprize him. If not... well, he didn't really care. But his good friend Orcus did enjoy a good fight. It'd make him feel bad if he came out of this one without a few scars to laugh about.

Welp, see yah. Looks like I've got my own share of trouble to fight against too.

And before she could answer him, thank him, or say bye to him, he waved and walked away. To the horizon of the new world. His eyes never burned so intensely.

I can't wait... Vampire Queen...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 04:35:20 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: May 18, 2020, 06:19:51 PM »
Orcus

"You see, I'm troubled." Sweeping his hands in front of him in a charitable, lost gesture, he stepped forward until he was peering down at Hannah's flustered face. His shadowed build loomed wide and inviting. "I wasn't counting on having any other role to play in this event, and my arm is killing me, your graciously provided healing nonwithstanding. Of course, it would be embarassing to leave the brackets in such awkward straits, when no one else from the last round seems willing or available."

His arm bent closer to the demon girl, and he tilted up her head with a sharp nail under her chin.

"But it's a little thing. I'd be happy to put it behind us for a slight... compensation."

Hannah

Hannah's throat made swallowing motions, and her face became a touch red. "O-Oh? Compensation, you say?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: May 18, 2020, 06:20:43 PM »
Zeke Vs Valerie - Arena One

DANCE

Lights, music, women, and good drink! Could he ever ask for more? Kah! Of course not! The jukebox was blasting away across the dance floor and to the rhythm of the beat grooves a dark beast in the guise of man. Dance was a fairly human activity, but he found it enjoyable. So he just grooved his way forward into the arena!

Oh yeah baby!

Dancing, destroying, living ithout a care in the world. Surrounded by cuties of his own creation. Some were enjoying shots and chatting away, others were relazing,  but he took the time to dance with a few freely on the neon-colored dance floor. Wohoooo!

He was surrounded by his cuties. After all, it was remiss to miss an audience with a king.

And thus, round and round the void swirls. Not only inside this colorful arena, but outside of it. Because this dance club was swimming in what could only be described... as the void.

Dark energy swirled in his eyes, heart... his entire body was aching with anticipation...! All in his snazzy pink glitter suit!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 07:45:45 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: May 18, 2020, 06:49:01 PM »
Orcus

He curlped his lips, and traced his finger down her neck, perilously brushing her collarbone over the clothes, only to clasp her shoulder. "A personal meeting with the demon queen, after the tournament. Just that," Orcus said.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 06:55:20 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: May 18, 2020, 09:53:59 PM »
Orcus

He curlped his lips, and traced his finger down her neck, perilously brushing her collarbone over the clothes, only to clasp her shoulder. "A personal meeting with the demon queen, after the tournament. Just that," Orcus said.

Hannah

She seemed to jolt in his grasp when he reached out to grasp her shoulder, and her eyes refocused again. "I-I'll see what I can do about that! Now if you'll ah, make your way back to your staging area.."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: May 18, 2020, 10:07:09 PM »
Orcus

He pulled back, flashing his teeth. "Of course. I'll see you around, little devil."

And a swish of his cloak, he was gone.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: May 18, 2020, 11:16:27 PM »
Valerie - Arena 1

The blonde vampire was busy,nit with sizing up her opponent, no she had a far more important task at hand. One that could change the fate of nations of themselves and see some fall and others rise to take their place. As such it was far more important than whatever crazy man was doing something as bothersome as twirling his hips on the blinking and flashing ground.

Oh no not all, the Vampire King would never be found enjoying something as drab as that thing. Dancing, she thought the humans called it but no she had something much more important to attend to.

And that was to down all the shots they had, none of these flavors would leave her grasp l, by the end she will have devoured them all.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 11:17:00 PM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: May 18, 2020, 11:43:41 PM »
Zeke - Arena 1

Woooooah! She sure was getting fired up! This was kind of amazing. He got down on the dance floor and snapped his fingers snazzily, while some hot bunny girls danced along with him.

Wow. This is actually kind of funky...

Woah. Old man's got some moves...

I wish Valerie would have a drink with me... uuuuu... so jealous...

What a waste of good alcohol.... so thirsthy...

How the hecc do you drinkt hat fast...

The audience blinked, wide eyed in disbelief. Each thought something different at the outlandish scene. However, to this clownish behavior, the sanctity of this battle was being put into question. No, it was more like something so blatantly prideless was incomprehensible to small minded creatures like humans. And thus, they booed. And thus, they threw curses and jeers.

But you just keep dancin'. You just keep grinnin'. Cause if this world's a big old show, you might as well have fun. It's all going to dissappear eventually anyways.

"Yknow, this is kind of fun! Save some for me, eh?" A voice came from the dancing old man, who was getting all sorts of lonely even despite the cuties around him. All this dancing was getting him parched. "I gotta say, I can't get enough of this world! There's interesting things popping out of the woodwork at every corner. I never thought I'd get to face YOU again!"

No. It was... similar like his match against Seras. But different. No, maybe it was the fact she was right here that made it a bit more apparent. Zeke couldn't actually talk. It was only the darkness surrounding him... the old world organisms he coated himself with... that acted as his mouth. Zeke's mouth was too busy gaping wide open in a maddned grin to care. And yet...

The King of the Night, and The Primordial Night. The two were clearly too chaotic to follow Liz's rules nilly willy all the time.

"That last match was just depressing. I never thought a goddess could stoop that low. I guess you're the real deal, eh?" Zeke, no, the darkness in his hearth... the old world organisms acting as his mouth and ears seemed genuinely happy. "C'mon! Dance a bit with me! The night's still young!"

Two jellyfish-like ladies appeared on her side, getting closer to ease her shoulders a tad.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 11:50:50 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: May 19, 2020, 02:31:37 AM »
Arena 1: Audience

All that could be heard from the audience were murmurs, buried by the music and blinded by the lights.  The gazes cast upon the arena were ones of bewilderment.  The people in this arena were comprised of dojo members from the last fight who had been captivated by Zeke, vampires who had come to see their king fight and the succubi native to this district.

"Woah and I thought our royalty was weird," one vampire said.  "He walked into a tournament expecting a fight, was greeted with a dance floor and started dancing?"

"Well I don't know, the king's last match was a sex thing soooo...." his companion retorted.

"Yeah good point."

Meanwhile a dojo member stood confused.  "Belief in oneself means dance?!  WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?!"

But a succubi male merely nodded.  "Makes perfect sense to me."
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 03:10:43 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: May 19, 2020, 03:37:21 AM »
Valerie - Arena 1

"Nooooooo...... Drinks.... Shooo......."

Valerie stumbled onto her feet and knocked the two jelly like creatures aside with her uncertain advance towards-

"Gooooo..."

Her head snapped up and she came to a completely only for-

"Ohohohohoho-"

screechy high pitched laughter met the crazed dancer with equally crazed fervor. Not if anything it was like her own madness was growing, threatening to engulf the very night itself and him too...

"You say such things... But how.... do you call that a dance?.."

And that wasn't the end, she spoke one more time to seal his fate in her drunken mad stupor.

"hOw CuTE."

« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 03:38:37 AM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: May 19, 2020, 04:14:16 AM »
ZEKE - Arena 1

Heheheheheeee~

"Of course I do. And I am cute." The terror, the pressure he felt was oh very real. But despite that, he didn't stop. No, it's more to say he couldn't stop. Like a crazed locomotive rushing forwards without the ability to brake. As he grooved and got low and low on the dance floor, there was a gleam in his eye that didn't fit with this performance. Or perhaps it was way simpler.

He just couldn't hide his excitement. Of course he had to dance.

"Ġ̴̗o̸̭̕t̷̜̚ ̵͓̅  à̶̹  ̷̹̕p̷̻̓ȑ̸̜ô̶̦b̴͉͝l̵͚̔e̸̤͛m̵͉͑  ̵̫̓w̴̱̎ḯ̸͍t̶̢͊h̶̳́  ̶̨̂t̴͕̐ȟ̴̬a̸̹̕ẗ̶̯́?̸̗̕?̸̦̽"

And with a final step forward, he loomed over the vampire queen. A dark castle towering before the dark king. Grinning as always... and this time, the pressure of his hearth made itself known.

Tonight, two natural disasters shared the same sky. The calamity didn't even need to speak this time. It just smiled innocently as if to ask - no hard feelings, right?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 03:49:13 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: May 19, 2020, 03:07:41 PM »
Arena 2
Orcus VS Nanako

An expanse of blasted earth the color of bruised skin splayed out around the two fighters. No life blossomed in this stage like the surface of a scoured world, and no sound but faint echoes of annihilation; the low rumble of eroding continents and evaporating ecology. Only countless boulders and parts of jagged cliffs rose into the air like fragments of a mountain freed from gravity, under the dome of a starless sky.

Orcus's heavy steps scratched against the ground as he approached Nanako and swept off his covering. Bronze musculature rippled at the ready, and the ancient warrior licked around his lips, sizing her up.

"Sate my curiosity. Why are you here?" He asked.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 03:16:46 PM by YOLF »