Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77451 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1575 on: May 19, 2020, 06:39:43 PM »
Round 2: Arena 3
Mira Vs. Wendy

In this arena, there was no floor, only a seemingly bottomless abyss. Its inky darkness extended down forever into the depths-something that should have been impossible for such a structure, but it existed here nonetheless. There were several floating platforms at different altitudes, connected by flimsy looking bridges and each having a box sitting in the middle. They were large enough to maneuver around on, but a careless move could send the opponent flying into its depths.

"In this arena, if you fall, you're not immediately out! You get re-positioned to the center of one of these floating rocks after falling! But, beware, fall three times, for any reason, and you're out for good!" Cherry exclaimed from the announcer's booth. "Furthermore, items will appear inside the boxes! But who knows what they might hold within them? Help? Weapons? Buffs! It can even hinder you, so be careful! Of course, you can always win by knocking out your opponent!"

"Tch. Little brat, dragged up into that booth by her betters. Reminds me of you, twerp. You're only here because you're Vanilla's little toy." The violet-haired monster stood across from Mira, several rocks away from her. She picked a piece of bone from her teeth, flicking it to the ground before rubbing her slightly-distended gut. She'd had one meal today, but she was still hungry-and the thought of raping Vanilla's wife was getting her excited.

She just hoped Lizzy wouldn't end the fun too soon.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: May 19, 2020, 10:46:36 PM »
Valerie - Arena 1

"Or how about you just surrender brother of the night...."

The Vampire King clapped her hands and spun around three times clock wise and seven times counter before coming to a stop with a very dramatic pose of her own.

"just imagine it... The chaos that will consume the soul of the spoiled Succ Queen after we CUCK HER OUT OF THE WHOLE TOURNEY!" She grabbed onto him as her maddened glee rose up to meet the towering castle of his large build.

"How about it..... I can show you a real party out in the booth, we can feast on their true despair...."

"WHAT SAY YOU?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: May 19, 2020, 11:17:57 PM »
Nanako - Arena 2

While her opponent was curious, their arena drew her attention more for the moment, the squirrel girl darting about examining the floating ruins. The sounds of a dying world, of eroding earth and evaporating life, were unsettling, but she put it aside for now.

Zipping lightly from one curiosity to the other, Nanako at last found herself facing Orcus, approaching him without a hint of hostile intent. She still wasn't sure what to make of that title of his and what it meant, but the rest of what Zeke showed her was simple enough to understand. As he swept away his covering, Nanako cast her jacket aside as well, leaving her in the usual ring outfit. She didn't even try to be subtle about eyeing him up in turn, mind already racing as she took in his bronzed, well-muscled frame, familiar warmth rising in her chest. Then the moment was broken when he spoke up.

"Figured I'd run into some strong people here, have some fun," Nanako said with a shrug, bouncing slightly as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other, her tail flicking lazily behind her, "What about you, Mr. Tall Dark and Shady?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: May 19, 2020, 11:18:35 PM »
Zeke

Eh? Oh you sly little-

Hmm hmmm... he was listening. Sure, sure. He got where she was coming with this. But...

"Heh. Sorry, but I was kind of looking forward to this." His shadows spoke in his stead. Zeke's grin was almost beastly, though he wa sstroking his beard and looking sideways in contemplation. Besides, if this was the Elizabeth he thought he knew, she probably wouldn't really care.

But despite all that tension, he crouched like a squatting ape, starignt Valerie right in her pretty eyes with a wild feral smile.

"Make me."

Without delay, he rushed forth with his offensive head on- and moved to send dozens of hand-jabs in her direction!

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: May 19, 2020, 11:40:00 PM »
Valerie - Arena 1

"Not happening, these rules are boring."

The King of the Vampires backtracked out of his way, her slim form leaning out of the way of every single jab sent her way. And worst of all, the look on her face while going through these mechanical motions was nothing but absolute and total boredom.

That's when it came, the devilish ultimatum.

"Give up and I will fight all of you seriously after the tournament."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: May 20, 2020, 01:17:03 AM »
Orcus

"Does the storm need a reason to raze the savvanah?" He clicked his mouth into a toothy smile, and it gleamed in contrast to his neck bending and cracking, and his knees flexing so his footing could grow into a wide, steady stance. To his whole body readying for battle to the last cell by second nature. Orcus chuckled at a joke he hadn't made. "There is so much to enjoy in violence. Why would I not be at a place where all kinds could come to me?"

The mist of Chaosbringer appeared then, swirling around his limbs, and something changed. He pointed at Nanako's legs. "Was it your idea of fun as well, to take that thing inside you?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: May 20, 2020, 02:18:44 AM »
Zeke - Arena 1

Zeke didn't find the focus to have a mouthpiece speak for him. No, whatever happened, it was clear he let his rush of attacks and crazed eyes do the talking. Each stabbing motion carried with an ominous feeling. His very aura... the area behind his foot was deepening and swirling with what could only be described as his shadow.

But she was too fast. His fists alone couldn't reach her. In that case -

Heh. So predictable!

A hand pounced down to chop her shoulder downwards!

« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 02:45:41 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: May 20, 2020, 02:41:49 AM »
Arena 1: Audience

"She's drunk...." a vampire woman said.  "She's stumbling around drunk....  our king in her glory is stumbling around completely drunk.  She went to a fight and got drunk...."

"Is it just me or is she less hot than depicted?" another man asked.

"Yeah absolutely," another voice answered.  "She was also supposed to be huge.  She's short....  What even is this?"

The crowd grew silent as the first exchange occurred.  The murmurs fell like a hush, forcing the scattered eyes to focus on the ring.  There was nothing to do at this point but watch and listen.  There was nothing but the sound of two people engaged in a physical struggle.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: May 20, 2020, 02:52:41 AM »
Valerie - Arena 1

"OH NO."

Now she could have dodged that chop to he shoulder if she really really wanted to, except she didn't. She let it connect  because dodging that strike was really way more effort than this was worth.

Than he was worth.

It wasn't even about him, this match it was nothing more than a stepping stone, a building block for something and why should she give a damn before the intro credits had even rolled?

"You struck my shoulder.... You fiend...whatever shall I do?"

Not mockingly spout random stuff in a monotone voice maybe....

Nah too much effort.

Her shoulder wasn't even damaged or at least not in a visible way being a vampire as advanced as her came with more than a few perks...

"Going for my shoulder like that when I am not even using my arms. People who suck at fighting usually suck in bed too and not in the way I do.."

« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 02:53:15 AM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: May 20, 2020, 03:01:33 AM »
Round 2: Arena 3
Mira Vs. Wendy

In this arena, there was no floor, only a seemingly bottomless abyss. Its inky darkness extended down forever into the depths-something that should have been impossible for such a structure, but it existed here nonetheless. There were several floating platforms at different altitudes, connected by flimsy looking bridges and each having a box sitting in the middle. They were large enough to maneuver around on, but a careless move could send the opponent flying into its depths.

"In this arena, if you fall, you're not immediately out! You get re-positioned to the center of one of these floating rocks after falling! But, beware, fall three times, for any reason, and you're out for good!" Cherry exclaimed from the announcer's booth. "Furthermore, items will appear inside the boxes! But who knows what they might hold within them? Help? Weapons? Buffs! It can even hinder you, so be careful! Of course, you can always win by knocking out your opponent!"

"Tch. Little brat, dragged up into that booth by her betters. Reminds me of you, twerp. You're only here because you're Vanilla's little toy." The violet-haired monster stood across from Mira, several rocks away from her. She picked a piece of bone from her teeth, flicking it to the ground before rubbing her slightly-distended gut. She'd had one meal today, but she was still hungry-and the thought of raping Vanilla's wife was getting her excited.

She just hoped Lizzy wouldn't end the fun too soon.

Mira

Arena 3

"A gimmick fight..." Mira, looking somewhat less worse for wear than at the end of her last fight, murmured to herself as her eyes took in every detail of the battlefield presented to her. It brought her back into focus, allowed her to draw upon what she'd learned to prepare to go all out. It was unfortunate that she'd had very little time to study her next opponent, but she could do the next best thing and prepare.

But as she took in the red-skinned devil's proclamations she nearly lost track of her enemy's...

Provocation.

Her nostrils flaring, her blood boiling in her veins, the faint haze of her environment's ambient chi being drawn toward her body grew brighter still. Mira's hands clenched into fists, and the sound of her knuckles cracking heralded her comeback. "Big words for the speed bump I have to roll over before I punch her in her pretty little face."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: May 20, 2020, 03:03:52 AM »
Arena 2: Audience

Unlike the other arena's which were filled with a certain type of person, one from the districts their fighters represented.  The audience of this particular battle consisted mostly of people who were interested in the fighters from the earlier part of the tournament.  Although it wasn't all fans.  Piercing glares of hatred threatened Nanako's body and spirit, those who expected the squirrel girl to ruin  yet another fun sporting event.  Yes, a sizable amount of dojo citizens showed up just to cast their scowls on the squirrel girl.  The rest were a curious mix of the vampire, dojo and succubi citizens.

"ORCUS shove that squirrel girl into the ground!"

"What are they talking about?  What thing?"

"GET TO THE ASS KICKING DAMN IT!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: May 20, 2020, 03:23:38 AM »
Zeke - Arena One

But she didn't get to utter a single word past the first.

Zeke grinned, even when his eyes didn't. He didn't strike her to disable her arm. In fact, he didn't even think she'd just stand there. But whatever. Instead of striking the ground to vault to her, he just used her shoulder as a platform to wrap his arm arounnd the real prize here - her neck.

And a flash of light was all that warned her. Valerie's world... turned upside down. That move was say too fast for the normal, naked eye. And yet!

Orion.

SLAM!!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 05:19:02 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: May 20, 2020, 03:46:24 AM »
Valerie - Arena 1

How utterly predictable.

Her body in that very instant crashed into the ground with amazing force that should have been incomparable, cratering the whole place like some god had decided it was time to smite the earth, yet....

No traces of her body remained.

"Oho.... an attack within an attack, are you perhaps a little child throwing a tantrum?"

Had she really bounced herself on the ground and ended up behind him?

But how?

"Come back when you have trained another 1000 years, maybe then you will have risen to the level of my feet."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: May 20, 2020, 04:14:59 AM »
Zeke - Arena 1

He blinked.

That's why i'm here.

And didn't let her stunt discourage him. Instead, he turned around like a hungry beast and resumed his assault of strikes. He rushed with the same gleam in his eyes. No... greater. His dark aura was growing even more ravenous.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 04:16:08 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: May 20, 2020, 04:56:00 PM »
Nanako - Arena 2

Nanako paused briefly as mist swirled about his limbs, remember what Zeke had showed her of the last match, but no weapons formed and she moved closer. His answer was only half-heard by the squirrel girl, who could all but taste the disdain and hatred thrust upon her by those eyes. Those ravenous gazes, stripping her down with intent alone and leaving her exposed, vulnerable. All of it sent familiar shivers up the squirrel girl's spine, as she imagined them cheering to the sight of the man before her forcing her into the ground, beating her down without mercy or remorse.

Nanako shuddered slightly, a faint blush dusting her cheeks as her imagination ran wild, before his question registered. Her eyes widened for a moment as he pointed at her legs, where the the feathers had slipped into her after that fight.

So can he tell it's there just by looking? Whatever it is.

"So, d'ya mean the feathers?" Nanako asked, canting her head to the side as she stepped back into a loose stance, balanced and light on her feet, ready to explode into motion at any time, "Because I haven't been fucked since I showed up here. Wasn't much choice involved either way."
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 06:25:44 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses