Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 78396 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1635 on: May 28, 2020, 10:37:17 PM »
Wendy

It only took a few moments for her to open the box, and inside, she found an immensely heavy battleaxe! It thrummed with magical power, and she could sense it could cut through Wendy's tough skin.

The demon climbed back up and looked at her warily. She would concede that she'd been hasty before-that bitch never claimed anybody who wasn't reasonably strong-but that made her all the more eager to tear her pretty little face off.

Mira

Mira hefted the weapon up into both of her hands, eyes narrowed in focus as she regarded it, then Wendy. "Ya know, with this thing it probably wouldn't be much of a fight. I might not know the most about axes, but basic weapons training came up."

She tightened her grip on the haft, and shook her head. "Go get a box. I'll wait."

Wendy

The wendigo's hair flared out as if she'd gone super sayian 3. She glared at Mira hatefully, clenched her fist and growled.

"I don't need your pity, you little whore! I'll eat you, I'll eat your master, and I'll eat everyone! You're just a stepping stone!"

She stomped on the ground, sending debris shooting up before throwing a rock across the abyss at Mira. "YOU'RE NOTHING! JUST A WORTHLESS LITTLE CHILD WHO HAPPENED TO GET LUCKY ONCE!" She roared.

3. A voice in Mira's head solemnly intoned.

Mira

Arena 3

Mira casually stepped aside, the rock going flying past her with a force that allowed her to rapidly estimate the strength level of her opponent. Then the words reached her, and Mira's grip tightened on the haft of the axe. Her eyes glared death at the raging wendigo, her feet sent cracks through the platform beneath her, and she catapulted herself at Wendy with a strength and speed she hadn't demonstrated even just a moment ago.

A surge of energy had exploded from within, visible to the naked eye, and the next thing she knew an axe head was crashing down on her head. Edge first.

Wendy

As far as Wendy was concerned, Mira had vanished. She was gone. Her nostrils flared, her head spun around, but she was unable to keep up. In a desperate attempt to survive, Wendy flung herself to the side at the request of her screaming instincts.

Then, she felt something hot plunging into her shoulder. It sliced through her arm, cleanly lopping it off.

Mira

Arena 3

Ax head driven into the ruined remains of the platform, Mira immediately and ruthlessly followed up on it by flipping over the impact point, hands firmly grasping the haft, and using it to arrest her momentum so she didn't go flying off into the abyss. then she span around on it and brought her body around into a spin kick right at Wendy's head, aiming this time to knock her off.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: May 28, 2020, 10:39:04 PM »
ZEKE - Arena 1

He let go of the ground and used the hand that shot towards Valerie to grab it just as fast. The momentum shifted, and his body coiled like a snake's.

...!

To the uninitiated, it looked like the fool just tried to land some attack on Valerie - and was about to land facefirst on the floor for his troubles while she just vanished away. Yet the fact he stopped short of an inch was honestly far more frightening.

Zeke smiled wrily at her comment. Suddenly, his burning heat faded and was replaced by the darkness of the old skies. Like a spring tightening to burst in motion. It exploded.

She could see it.

He did not pass up the opportunity. Without any sliver of chance to let the surprise fade, he had flipped his body with a roll that cracked the ground around him. Because his face... his upper body was so close to the floor yet wasn't touching it, he could impact it with a far lesser delay. And with that single, unnatural motion, he upheaved a burning piece of the dance floor's plating with his heel to launch it straight at her neck, all while throwing the schyte her way with the momentum of his former blow. It was as unorthodox as it got, but while it wasn't a martial artist's technique, there was some overlap in their ways of thinking.

To cut off her escape.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 07:36:51 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: May 29, 2020, 06:05:14 PM »
Nanako

Though she couldn't spare the moment to look, Nanako could feel the lines of warmth trickling down her abs, the blades cutting her enough to draw blood. Her blood trailing behind her like sanguine tracers, Nanako rose with him, feet finding platforms as he flew up and spoke, using her extended tail to take most of the weight off her broken leg.

"What terminal? A receiver for what?" Nanako shot back as she tore up chunks of stone from her platform. Not wanting to let up if she could help it, she leaped at Orcus, slipping through one of the holes in the orbiting orbs pouring from his wings. In the moment that Orcus spread his wings wide and opened his eyes, he would be face to face with Nanako, one arm cocked back with a rocky payload, letting the other one fall behind her, hidden behind her and closer to her legs as she feinted a swing with her rock-laden fist.

"Gimme something concrete here!"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: May 29, 2020, 07:11:53 PM »
Valerie - Arena 1

"Oho.... Too scared off advancing?"

The blonde Vampire leaned backwards while remaining standing on her hands, her legs bent at the knee and moved to-

To catch the block from floor between her knees yet she kept bending backwards like bow, a bow that was being strung against him and would soon unleash it's wicked payload.

"Then I will do it for you!"

The arrow was sprung, and the burning piece of the floor was flung right back at him faster than a bullet. But she didn't stop there. In an unnatural show of acrobatics the Vampire King was following right behind her burning projectile and she wasn't lagging behind in the slightest.

Despite the fact that she was still upside down and handstand running.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: May 29, 2020, 07:44:42 PM »
ZEKE - Arena 1

Krrrrr...

About time...

Back with his feet on the ground, he could barely see her movements at all, but he knew she didn't dodge it. That information was followed with a rush of speed as the wall boomed back at him! Faster than him, faster than any mortal being of flesh!

But for a moment, she couldn't see him.

The wall exploded with a fist that awaited it with hunger. A fist that saw through her intent and was wide open to grab her ankle. Sparkles glowed around the arm like crystal, but the rubble and the wxplosive impact his whatever expression it might have. He wasn't faster than her, but she was running into the icy grip.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: May 29, 2020, 09:02:02 PM »
Arena 2- Audience

"Ooooooo......" thousands of hands covered each of their respective faces.  It was the only normal reaction anyone could have to someone getting their eyes gouged out.  But even more than that was anger.  A palpable sense of dread crept over the crowd and flowed towards the pair in the center.

"Orcus!  Are you kidding me?  You can't lose twice!"

Then the wings burst forth from her back, the light from the wings reflected in the thousands of eyes gazing upon the two fighters.  Whether or not that shine was of beauty or obnoxious attention grabbing light was yet to be seen.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: May 29, 2020, 09:27:05 PM »
Valerie - Arena 1

That was a magnificent trap, turning her own multi pronged attack into his own advantage, no doubt using his extensions to look at her from multiple angles. It was a perfect counter against someone who relied entirely sight. Sure there was ways that could be made up for by skill and experience but it was still a long bridge to cross.

"How cute."

Unfortunately he was up against her.

Her foot moved around his hand before she had even seen him. His first mistake, no his continuing mistake was assuming that she relied on sight in the first place. Maybe her hearing was so good it could substitute. That wasn't the truth.

The truth was something much much more horrifying.

It wasn't her hearing, it was all of them. Each one of her senses granted her perfect spatial awareness on it's own. She couldn't just perfectly visualize each and every movement he did by the sound. It was also the subtle vibrations through the ground and even the tiniest microscopic shifts in smell.

She could taste him.

"Let me demonstrate the true barrage!"

Valerie wasn't in front of him anymore, in that short time frame she'd blurred in behind him as dozens no hundreds of kicks hailed down on him.

And she was still standing on her hands.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: May 29, 2020, 10:30:51 PM »
ZEKE - Arena One

CRACK!

She outmaneuvered the open grip with magnificient movements and pummeled the silouhette mercilessly. That's right, even if he wanted, there was no way to counter a serious barrage like that. Every kick sent tremors shaking the arena all over. The kicks definetely impacted against a hard shell, and she could feel and even taste Zeke's essence crying out with each thunderous blow. Black sludge erupted from every impact. It was too late, surreal!

And a lie.

The dust and rubble cleared. And what her kicks unveiled was not Zeke at all. A mass of malformed sludge dying and writhing around a crystal leg, arm, and half a torso reaching out. A malformed crystal statue covered with a sludge that tasted, felt and existed exactly like him.

*grin*

Her senses certainly sensed Zeke, felt his movements. But Zeke was not a singular person. Immediately the moment the dust showed a sliver of that fake, It appeared next to her as if from an illusion. Its skin torn off all over half its body, where the crystal would have laid. When his appearance was obscured, his children had already concealed his presence. What he left was a fake statue. Even if it had to shed the hardening it worked so hard to produce. No. Even that skin and flesh was a prop to take her down.

And with his reappearance came the sun, towering over her frame and firing to engulf the blindsided queen.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 10:33:09 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: May 29, 2020, 10:48:49 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth yawned. "Oi." She muttered to herself, scratching her chin. "Do a little better, won't you?" She stood in the crowd, disguised as a regular succubus worker to all but those with the keenest senses.

It was all so boring. She didn't understand why Vanilla was so into this sort of farce.

Valerie was, as expected, destroying Zeke. He was an idiot, a fool, but he was also dangerous. After watching his fighting style and magic, she could tell what was really happening.

"It's no good. It's no good at all."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: May 30, 2020, 04:40:52 AM »
Wendy

The Wendigo turned her head and flashed Mira a ghastly grin. Seemingly unperturbed by the loss of her arm, the Wendigo lunged at Mira and bit down at her leg.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: May 30, 2020, 05:47:28 PM »
Sethrol the Passionate

Zhang Lui, the famous enforcer, the one who shoulders the honor of the entire district.  To think he was here, observing the succubus district tournament.  The man who destroys the tool every martial art uses to achieve their dreams, his presence was akin to a hawk scouting the ground from the skies for pray.  However, that one, the tools avalible to that girl were not something he could destroy.  That much he knew for sure.  The old man wondered what he was thinking Zhang Lui, what he thought as he held her form in his pupils.

"Crippled, left for dead, abandoned," Sethrol said, taking a deep breath after connecting the first string of words.  "Those are the best words to describe that woman down there.  A lot of people cling to hope you know?  They try to snatch it from the world around them.  'If i get this promotion, the I can be happy.'  The future, the possibilities of tomorrow, that is hope for the average person.  However, what if you have no future?  What would you do young one?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: May 30, 2020, 06:20:01 PM »
Nanako

Though she couldn't spare the moment to look, Nanako could feel the lines of warmth trickling down her abs, the blades cutting her enough to draw blood. Her blood trailing behind her like sanguine tracers, Nanako rose with him, feet finding platforms as he flew up and spoke, using her extended tail to take most of the weight off her broken leg.

"What terminal? A receiver for what?" Nanako shot back as she tore up chunks of stone from her platform. Not wanting to let up if she could help it, she leaped at Orcus, slipping through one of the holes in the orbiting orbs pouring from his wings. In the moment that Orcus spread his wings wide and opened his eyes, he would be face to face with Nanako, one arm cocked back with a rocky payload, letting the other one fall behind her, hidden behind her and closer to her legs as she feinted a swing with her rock-laden fist.

"Gimme something concrete here!"

Orcus
Arena 2

She reached him before the sound of her last step did, but he knew her approach by the direction of her echoing jumps. When she greeted his newly healed sight, his blood heated beneath the shadow that threatened to smash his face, but the instinct that guided his nerves and the knowledge coursing through his spine like lightning laughed. Her body was too unnaturally bent, the ripples of her muscles too uneven, the smashing speed of her stone-laden fist too flagrant.

Orcus curled his wings and whistled under, slipping past both the trickery and the true assault at a dead angle to both. His forearm blocked the opportunity her tail would have to slam him, and he zipped down like a hunting bird.

"You should know. What did you get them from?" The primal asked, and with a snap of his fingers the black orbs shot after Nanako.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 06:20:34 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: May 30, 2020, 07:39:31 PM »
Valerie - Arena 1

"Oh so the rat finally comes out of hiding or is that another fake?"

She felt it, the next one coming up from the ground to bite her behind from her supposed blindspot, but she wouldn't have any of that. Valerie did one more spin on her hands before grabbing what was left of the crystallized faker and lifted it with her legs. Then she completed the amazing rotation to do something even more extraordinary.

Batting the sun away.

"Why am I even asking, you are all fake. But more importantly..."

Whack

"Stop...."

Whack

"Hitting...."

Whack

"Yourself."

SMASH

With a final roar worthy of any basketball match she dunked him as hard as any game winning ball would ever be dunked. Whacking what little remained of the crystalline fake over his head.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 07:40:49 PM by Bern »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: May 30, 2020, 08:27:07 PM »
Zhang Liu, The Source-Melting Hand

The air rushed in and out of his lungs, making a sound that was as clear and strong to Sethrol as the wind running through the gaps of a mountain.

"I had no future before you took me in." Liu didn't tear his eyes from the screens, but his voice trembled with a subtle resolution. "And that was no matter of deserving or not; my world was blind to worth and deaf to honor. That is why I think first and always of those criteria in my work. But to have nowhere to progress is not the same as to have no future."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: May 31, 2020, 12:57:59 AM »
Uria

The succubus broke the cover of another series of clouds. There, she see Uria. It was easy to make out their white form against the swirling vortex of energies that filled the sky around them. It was as if she had torn her way into an entirely different world. All types of colors and energies swirled in the air as an almost nausea inducing mix. And then they fired.

Shards of silver. Many-mouthed horrors. Holy spears. Black curses made manifest. A rain of devastation poured forward to engulf Vanilla all at once. The numbers so overwhelming that they blocked out the rest of the sky.