Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77467 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1650 on: May 31, 2020, 03:56:38 AM »
Wendy

The Wendigo turned her head and flashed Mira a ghastly grin. Seemingly unperturbed by the loss of her arm, the Wendigo lunged at Mira and bit down at her leg.

Mira

Arena 3

The teeth closed around Mira's leg and sunk in deep, but that didn't halt her momentum in the slightest. The adrenaline blocked out the agony that shot through her nerves as her spin carried her through and threatened to break Wendy's neck.

It also, unfortunately, meant they were both going to fall into the abyss.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: May 31, 2020, 06:15:36 AM »
Valerie - Arena 1

"Oh so the rat finally comes out of hiding or is that another fake?"

She felt it, the next one coming up from the ground to bite her behind from her supposed blindspot, but she wouldn't have any of that. Valerie did one more spin on her hands before grabbing what was left of the crystallized faker and lifted it with her legs. Then she completed the amazing rotation to do something even more extraordinary.

Batting the sun away.

"Why am I even asking, you are all fake. But more importantly..."

Whack

"Stop...."

Whack

"Hitting...."

Whack

"Yourself."

SMASH

With a final roar worthy of any basketball match she dunked him as hard as any game winning ball would ever be dunked. Whacking what little remained of the crystalline fake over his head.

Zeke - Arena 1

Keh. Did he get the damn bastard already?
Before he could confirm if her charred remains were in front of him - a sudden impact slammed against his cheek. The counter was ungodly, and punched his head straight into the ground. What!? His shocked expression could not save him from the incoming assault. It was like being in a storm of cannonballs.

SMASH!!

He was being ravaged in front of the entire crowd, whacked harder and harder into the ground. There was no escape, no way to curb the blow. And with her form being even less than a blur, all that remained was to be struck mercilessly by an assault. They were strong, but worse, were pushing him hard enough to prevent escape from the next ones. Thus, he was dug further into the ground with every impact. How much longer must I wait... Was this the end of his ambitions!?

SLAM!!

It is difficult.... to be the one on the reciving end...
An onslaught he couldn't escape. Zeke seemed like he was desperately trying to guard, but every impact was blowing and cracking his shell open like an egg being hit by a spoon. It had only been a few blows, but their ferocity was what was beaking him down.

CRASH!!

And thus her shadow came over him. With that, the final blow to end all blows. What kind of expression would the dark man make as he was being demolished by his own creation? As soon as she was about to strike him with true finality-

The weapon melted away completely. The final swing never connected, and that was enough. For just a moment, even an instant, enough to throw off the momentum of such a strike. To create an opening. One he exploited at the same time to blast her with another sun. The sudden plasmic burst, its speed, its power, all was unleashed at the near-perfect moment, when the weapon melted away and she was focused on the attack.

Had he reached the domain of her ungodly speed?

Not in the slightest. However, there was an uneasy gleam in the wounded dark man's eyes. The impacts that had been hitting the broken shell over and over again had struck him like a song. A dance. And now, he was closer to understanding it. It was a matter of timing.

Like a hunter getting used to a prey's movements.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 04:10:55 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: May 31, 2020, 05:50:37 PM »
Nanako

Nanako's eyes narrowed as Orcus swooped under her, leaving her with a rock in each hand, seemingly flying through the air like a fool. Her ears swiveled back, following his motion under her, and her tail swung out, seemingly hurtling towards the retreating man as he put up his block, only to miss cleanly. Indeed, she wasn't trying to hit him to begin with, instead using the motion to quickly flip herself back, booted feet touching on the rock she'd used for her feint before launching herself off of it, face lighting up with a fresh blush and teeth gritting as fresh agony and ecstasy surged through her broken leg. Still hot on his heels as he swept back, Nanako faced down the oncoming swarm of black orbs with glee lighting up her face.

"Got mind from a monster turned prettyboy, what about yours?" she shot back.

There were too many for her to dodge mid-air, so with a mad gleam shining in her eyes, she simply barreled through them. The orbs exploded on contact, before cracks darker than the midnight black of his magical assault spread across the smoke clouds like lightning. Squirrels made of that void-colored nothing emerged from the cracks, quickly tearing it apart around Nanako as she rocketed forth. Though slightly disappointed by the lack of pain, her eyes still gleamed with that mad light as she burst from the smoke cloud, still hot on his heels, wings shining bright behind her. Her arm was already cocked back, and there was a roar like cannon-fire as she loosed her remaining slab of rock, aiming right at his head with the supersonic stone.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 05:51:38 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: May 31, 2020, 06:00:27 PM »
Valerie - Arena 1

"Aww..."

Barely a blink later, after the remains of the fake faded away, she was already moving again. He'd dismissed his other things earlier and she had a similar ability with her weapon so it was definitely something she had counted. Still...... Her legs were stuck going in a downward arc.... But that didn't mean she couldn't move anything above her waist.

Sure her her raw speed was ungodly but her reaction was even more ungodly, the countless beatings she'd received at the hands of her master had taught her a thing or two.

She was used to fighting people even faster than her and that forced to think on your feet, no even beyond that yo feel the fight ahead of time and react not to what your opponent is doing but to what they'll do next.

therefore her hands were already shoving herself away from the ground before the fire had even properly formed in his hands. By the time the explosion engulfed where she'd been, the blonde had already flipped over a dozens meters away, unfortunately the force of her kick remained-

Crash

A crater formed beneath her crouched form, but more importantly....

"STOP HURLING THE BALL! WHAT IS THE POINT IF YOU CANNOT HIT ANYTHING? YOU DUMMY!"

Why was she getting so worked up over this?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: May 31, 2020, 06:26:39 PM »
Zeke - Arena 1

To get you off the ground.

The moment she flipped, he already picked on her intent and exploded in motion. With a burst of light, he zipped shot at her like a comet with the searing energy of the sun. Dodging wasn't an option while she was in the air. No, he didn't even think about that. He simply gave her no quarter to unleash an offense unlike any other. He didn't stop in the slightest, wounds, damage and all.

And as he flew straight into her body in the air, he carried a sun on each hand, easily the size of bears and expanding by the millisecond. Zeke's sudden grin and roar were like a beast's.

It was as if a nova was burning in her way with inevitable speed.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: May 31, 2020, 06:47:49 PM »
Valerie - Arena 1

Time to change things up.

She breathed out.

And her world changed.

Gone was the impatient horny sex addict wannabe hero, what appeared before his eyes was someone who was terribly terribly old and tired. Tired of how it was the same all over and over again.

Of course this wasn't a surprising development either. She'd seen it already, this and a hundred different dashing devils, all attacking her in different ways. She'd already seen more variations of his abilities than he'd ever have time to show here.

And this time, she'd show something unlike anything she'd shown before.

Snap.

She contorted her upper body like a tornado, breaking her own bones to move her body in a way that would have been instantly fatal to a human. and the results were just as extraordinary.

Her rotational force pushed away the air around her and displaced her body to the side just before he reached her, then the remaining rotational force twirled her body around enough for her to smash her right leg down on his back and hammer him into the ground.

Ah this pain

It felt good to move like this again, for too long she'd limited herself to movements that could only be accomplished by ordinary mortals. But not anymore.

"Now let us see how you deal with level 2."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: May 31, 2020, 07:07:59 PM »
Zeke - Arena 1

He didn't feel any impact - other than a brutal blow on his back. Yhe struggle was inevitable, but this was an outcome even he hadn't forseen. With an impact that ravaged the very dance floor to the brim, he was shot into the ground without a shred of pity.

It wasn't without a cost. The impact must have burnt her leg badly. But for that singular wound, he had taken severe damage. As the dust cleared, his broken form was unveiled to everyone. Cracks all over, his shell crumbling down around the edges, all was laid bare with his tattered clothes pulsing with no energy to spare. His weak and bloody cough betrayed an excited smile. His surroundings didn't even look like a night club anymore, but a different kind of hell.

He was on his knees. And yet-

You wench. You're making this fun.

"________. ____________"

So that was another possibility. He understood now... this wasn't a foe for the current him. He knew this from the start... but right now, he was truly grateful to have been given this opportunity. He wiped the black mud from his broken face and rose tall to stand against her.

He took a step forward. The ground below him melted and gave way to his step.

Bring it on, hero of this world.
"_______, ______________"
He'd adapt and surpass this impediment no matter what. His dark aura unveiled the same radiance as before, burning away with relentless abandon everywhere he stood.

PUGNO, ERGO SUM
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 07:09:30 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: May 31, 2020, 07:55:25 PM »
Valerie - Arena 1

In contrast The dark hero of this was busy poking her ribs back through her skin and the ruined remains of her shirt. It was really tragic that had to use that  but at the same time it was pretty exciting.

In a true genuine way unlike the things she had kept herself "entertained" with throughout the ages. She might even cum for real this time, but there was still more. Far more that he had to prove before he was worthy of that.

Maybe she should actually pay attention to him now that he had come so far, he deserved to see the glimmer of of her inhuman crimson gaze that never blinks nor weeps.

Her true gaze settled on him for the first time and spoke with a far different tone, one much deeper yet still impossibly feminine.

"Tu es vanissimus."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: May 31, 2020, 10:16:09 PM »
ZEKE - Arena 1

His fighting stance was solid. His will and being and burning. And yet... hers wasn't.

He sighed.

Maybe its because of how similar they were. Old, bored, and dissatisfied. Yearning for something more. If she found it in this little game of hero, where did he find what he sought? Maybe there just wasn't any good answer to that.

But his battle hungry grin... changed a bit. Ferocious as ever, it was a glad smile. Glad to have found a friend.

His clothes bubbled and warped, creating a dark beast like before to speak for him.

"Indeed. Empty and too proud to quit. I just can't help it, it's who I am."He looked melancholic for a moment, waving his arm to the torn battlefield. "I told you, didn't I? This is all I have. You should understand, don't you? We're not changing our minds any time soon."

Friends or not, there was no world where their wishes aligned. His ideal world was completely against everything she stood for. But despite that, he showed no hostile feelings. He sighed. The bird spoke for him. "I'd enjoy continuing, but we won't stop until we're both dead. You can't beat my will without killing me, and I can't stop your power without erasing everything around me. Well, we could just savage eachther in bloody battle, wage war and kill eachother again and again and again and again! But... meh."

He sat down in the middle of the burning dancefloor and conjured a pillow for his butt... and one for Val. He was still burning though, just being around him would be enough to melt a regular human. "C'mon. I told you, bring it on. There's drinks in the backroom we haven't even touched."
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 10:26:25 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: May 31, 2020, 10:37:23 PM »
Valerie - Arena 1

"Ridiculous."

She stopped popping the remaining ribs into place as she glared at him with renewed vitriol and clenched her abs hard enough to push her bones back into the right place.

"We are not the same and it is truly pitiful that you believe so. I have given far far more to this world than I have ever taken. You however are a being who exist only to devour." She bent her knees and got ready to-

"And such fiends..."

Swoooosh

Her form rushed in on him with a calm fury unlike the hot passion from before. Her body language, her rhythm and her whole being was entirely unlike what he has seen before. This was not the same person, it couldn't be.

Yet it was.

"-Will not be tolerated."

SLAAAAASH

Her scythe which had seemingly been lost in the earlier scuffle was miraculously back in her hand and... And she was already slamming him through the bar.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 10:37:56 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: June 01, 2020, 12:08:17 AM »
Wendy

The Wendigo turned her head and flashed Mira a ghastly grin. Seemingly unperturbed by the loss of her arm, the Wendigo lunged at Mira and bit down at her leg.

Mira

Arena 3

The teeth closed around Mira's leg and sunk in deep, but that didn't halt her momentum in the slightest. The adrenaline blocked out the agony that shot through her nerves as her spin carried her through and threatened to break Wendy's neck.

It also, unfortunately, meant they were both going to fall into the abyss.

Wendy

She was falling, but that was fine. Her fangs sank into Mira's leg and dragged her down with her. Her arm snaked out towards Mira's stomach like a ravenous python desperate for food. She began to suck blood out of Mira's leg, and the wounds on her back began to heal.

The countdown in Mira's head finished, and her weapon disappeared in a puff of smoke.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: June 01, 2020, 02:06:49 AM »
Arena 3 - Sethrol the Passionate

"A sensible answer, one guided by a true warriors spirit and molded by a lifetime of experience," Sethrol said with a jolly smile.  "It was wise of you to attend this match.  Even if you cannot understand it logically, that girl is your natural enemy.  You see, when that girl lost her honor, she found strength in herself and clawed a future that should not be."

Sethrol's eyes shifted away from Zhang down into the arena.  He worried that perhaps she didn't know that she had already won that battle long ago.  "Zhang.... Have you ever meditated on the meaning of inner strength?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: June 01, 2020, 02:24:06 AM »
Valerie - Arena 1

"Ridiculous."

She stopped popping the remaining ribs into place as she glared at him with renewed vitriol and clenched her abs hard enough to push her bones back into the right place.

"We are not the same and it is truly pitiful that you believe so. I have given far far more to this world than I have ever taken. You however are a being who exist only to devour." She bent her knees and got ready to-

"And such fiends..."

Swoooosh

Her form rushed in on him with a calm fury unlike the hot passion from before. Her body language, her rhythm and her whole being was entirely unlike what he has seen before. This was not the same person, it couldn't be.

Yet it was.

"-Will not be tolerated."

SLAAAAASH

Her scythe which had seemingly been lost in the earlier scuffle was miraculously back in her hand and... And she was already slamming him through the bar.

Zeke - Arena 1

What!? The impact was too fast for him to dodge, and he barely burst back with his plasma in time to avoid a deep impact. But he couldn't avoid the crash into the bar. Everything in her swing's way was demolished, courtesy of his hurled body.

Aside a bottle of rum. That, he picked up, and started sippin'

"Hehehe~ Do you really think you can deny me with your fangs? My kind ill heeds the toothless..."

Flames and heatreached out like tendrils, and he crushed the bottle with his grip - melting it instantly. His brows, his beard, even his very soul were like a raging inferno. A dark fire that threatened to consume. And yet, the black sun rose once more.

"I told you. This world is unsustainable. So long as that fool's divided society persists, we won't reach the stars beyond in less than thousands of years. What do you think will happen before then? Hmmmm?"

Stars started shining in those dark eyes of his. Burning deeper, burning the dear opponent of his into memory as he spewed his venomed words. They were sweet, even on his forked tongue.

"You say I only exist to devour? That may be right. But that doesn't mean my ambition is as small." His grin turned ravenous, and he created a small planet-like orb out of his shadows. An organism like a world onto itself. Conscious. Aware. Born to perish. "A new world! That is my dream! Of course my hunger is a small thing compared to that! But I want to see it... what's on that other side. It's beautiful Valerie, nothing in this heap of trash even compares to the real deal. Come on, join me already. I could use a friend like you."

But his hungry look betrayed such a lofty goal. He just wanted to voyage beyond to exist as he always did. To expand one's taste buds. It was selfishness to the extreme.

So why make such a strange request? He could easily do it without Valerie. Unless...

The dark thing didn't wish to do so alone.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 02:29:03 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: June 01, 2020, 06:18:10 AM »
Orcus
Arena 2

He seemed to take her ceaseless advance through the hail of orbs in stride. The light hadn't faded from her eyes, hadn't been pillaged by his spell which would have left her guideless and falling into the void. But maybe that would have been too easy. This was better, for for all the world to see it made him shudder, and his teeth grinded against each other inside his smile, wanton for bone and meat to mince down so the groaning hole in his body would be filled.

When she didn't retreat, Orcus killed his momentum, and when she emerged from the cloud, he was flashing towards her in an unhesitant reversal. His fist shot ahead of him, and the rock was pulverized, thousands of fragments spewing away. But none of them even touched him, washed away to dust by centrifugal force.

"I'm afraid, I was born edgy," his distorted voice reached her.

He was rolling like a cyclone, and his wings curled around him with every blade outstretched, turning the aerial rush into a course of rotary death. It stared Nanako in the face like the impeding jaws of a shark, angling to rip open her whole flank in one pass.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 05:26:46 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: June 01, 2020, 08:54:52 PM »
Valerie - Arena 1

"......."

She twirled her scythe around in anger, in indignant rage and fury at his snide insinuation. What little was left was churned to to dust by the twisting hurricane and then churned down further to beyond until not even the shadow of a shadow remained. Play time was over and he had earned a true beating now. Not even the heavens, hell or even his precious void would save him now.

"My fangs have tamed many great men...."

She took an ominous step forward. The flames were licking at her form like starved beasts, but she'd played with puppies before and she wouldn't let this show of affection turn her away, she'd face it head long and never run away.

"...Real men who do not have trash dreams." The tornado died down for now as she was almost upon him. Just a few more steps and the short vampire would be fully within striking range again.

"But the truth is you are just running away. You yearn for your progress so much.... Is that because there is something behind you, that you are running from, that you want to stay buried... Are you scared Zeke?"

« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 09:17:30 PM by Bern »