Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77300 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1665 on: June 02, 2020, 12:01:21 AM »
Wendy

She was falling, but that was fine. Her fangs sank into Mira's leg and dragged her down with her. Her arm snaked out towards Mira's stomach like a ravenous python desperate for food. She began to suck blood out of Mira's leg, and the wounds on her back began to heal.

The countdown in Mira's head finished, and her weapon disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Mira

Arena 3

Wendy found her current meal far less appetizing than she would have ever imagined. The meat, the muscle, it tasted outright diseased on a level even a Wendigo like herself would find almost nauseating. And she felt something that felt like worms wriggling about in her mouth as, when the two of them in their struggle reached the nadir of their descent into the abyss, she lost contact with Mira.

They were separated by the magic of the arena, and the filthy meal settled in her mouth.

Mira, upon her own separate stone platform, hissed as the pain of having a chunk out of the side of her leg finally sank in. "Fuck..."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: June 02, 2020, 11:57:51 AM »
Nanako-Arena 2

The first sign that something was off was that it almost seemed like she could hear him getting closer, instead of further away. Then she burst from the cloud to find herself facing down Orcus himself, much closer than he was supposed to be. Her eyes widened as the wings at her back flashed, sending her up and over. It wasn't fast enough, however, the man's spinning strike still managing to cut a deep gash into her flank, the wound bleeding heavily almost immediately.

Just like last time, however, where others might have faltered in the face of agony, Nanako pressed on. With the fresh, dizzying surge of that intoxicating cocktail of pain and pleasure filling her head, the squirrel girl twisted in mid-air, lashing out with a swift kick at the back of his head as she passed. Whether or not it landed, however, she'd pass over him and come to a stop on a nearby platform, gritting her teeth and breathing heavily through the pain as she caught herself on one leg and her extended tail and stood up again. Watching him warily, she pressed a hand over the wound, not wanting the match to end so soon. Not from her passing out from blood loss at least.

"Well, I'm not sure I'll end up a...whatever you called it," Nanako said, "The creature that gave me these died. I watched it happen."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 01:32:43 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: June 02, 2020, 02:05:18 PM »
Wendy

She was falling, but that was fine. Her fangs sank into Mira's leg and dragged her down with her. Her arm snaked out towards Mira's stomach like a ravenous python desperate for food. She began to suck blood out of Mira's leg, and the wounds on her back began to heal.

The countdown in Mira's head finished, and her weapon disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Mira

Arena 3

Wendy found her current meal far less appetizing than she would have ever imagined. The meat, the muscle, it tasted outright diseased on a level even a Wendigo like herself would find almost nauseating. And she felt something that felt like worms wriggling about in her mouth as, when the two of them in their struggle reached the nadir of their descent into the abyss, she lost contact with Mira.

They were separated by the magic of the arena, and the filthy meal settled in her mouth.

Mira, upon her own separate stone platform, hissed as the pain of having a chunk out of the side of her leg finally sank in. "Fuck..."

Wendy

The two respawned a ways away from each other.

"That's one for both of them!" Cherry exclaimed from up above. "While Lady Wendy took a serious hit, she managed to counterattack and get away from her desperate situation! Will Mira be able to close in and pressure her the same way again, Hannah?!?"

Down below, Wendy swallowed the chunk of Mira's flesh whole. It slid down her throat and into her gullet before she burst out laughing at Mira. "Kyahahahaha! I'm glad I filled up on high quality food from that werewolf!" She exclaimed. "You're a nasty little bitch! I don't know why Vanilla wants to sleep with such broken and disgusting goods, you lucky little whore! Nobody else would, after all!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: June 02, 2020, 04:48:45 PM »
Zeke - Arena 1

"Aye. That, I am. Though that sounds more like my other half. Geheheh..." Surprisingly, he didn't deny anything she said. It was the kind of honest self awareness that was welcome in all great men. But he was warped. Distorted. It was a shame that such a bright will had infected such a dark thing. But as bright as this conviction was, it would forever be as unshakeable as the night skies.

Yet he just raised a hand boredly.

"Whatever. I forfeit the match."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 02:52:41 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: June 02, 2020, 06:04:38 PM »
Orcus
Arena 2

Throwing her leg into the whirlwind, it didn't come away unscratched either, but the impact rang clearly through Orcus's skull. He hacked out a laugh, for all Nanako could tell stumbling from the blow, but slowing none for it. Feathers spreading out, he zoomed towards the rim of the arena and zigzagged between the massive rocks. His trailing shadow vanished behind their orbits.

"If you tear a flower from the dirt," it echoed, Orcus's grim certainty reflecting from stone to stone. "But leave the roots, has it died?"
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 06:08:11 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: June 02, 2020, 07:09:44 PM »
Hannah

"She might just have passed up her one shot at a clean win by trying that fancy spin kick instead of following up with the axe!" Hannah had stuck to the chinese dress, but she wasn't trying so hard with the elegance for now.  "Just goes to show that you really shouldn't take chances when you don't have all the intel on your opponent, Cherry!"

She drew the screens back to other fights too, while her tail wrapped around Cherry and pulled her closer. "But what is this? We we have a forfeiture in Arena 1! That makes Valerie the winner by default! Who would have thought after all that back and forth that the battle would be won with words, rather than weapons?"
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 03:20:49 AM by Aiden »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: June 02, 2020, 07:21:56 PM »
Wendy

Down below, Wendy swallowed the chunk of Mira's flesh whole. It slid down her throat and into her gullet before she burst out laughing at Mira. "Kyahahahaha! I'm glad I filled up on high quality food from that werewolf!" She exclaimed. "You're a nasty little bitch! I don't know why Vanilla wants to sleep with such broken and disgusting goods, you lucky little whore! Nobody else would, after all!"

Mira

Arena 3

Mira's hands clenched back into fists, her teeth gritting together as she fought back the pain to muster her strength again. "Y-Yeah, well, you're the one who's gonna get indigestion after that. It's my win already."

The bleeding was already beginning to slow down on her leg.

"Besides, who'd want to go near you with breath like that?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: June 02, 2020, 07:37:14 PM »
Wendy

"Why should I care about shit like that! Lizzy sleeps with me, and feeds me! What more could I possibly want from life than to be spiritually and physically fulfilled!" Wendy began to chortle at Mira's attempt at an insult and headed towards an item box.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: June 03, 2020, 02:14:20 AM »
Wendy

"Why should I care about shit like that! Lizzy sleeps with me, and feeds me! What more could I possibly want from life than to be spiritually and physically fulfilled!" Wendy began to chortle at Mira's attempt at an insult and headed towards an item box.

Mira

Arena 3

"How about having some fucking pride?" Mira moved toward one of her own, keeping an eye toward her opponent at all times and trying not to let the damage to her leg slow her down much. "Or do ya just care about where your next meal's comin' from, not care that there's a leash tugging you to it?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: June 03, 2020, 06:02:37 PM »
Nanako - Arena 2

Nanako glanced down as she felt warmth flowing down her leg now as well, feeling the delightful sting of the shallow cuts before she saw them. When she looked back up, he was in motion, zipping all around, using the floating boulders for cover. The squirrel girl tapped her foot impatiently, the bleeding starting to slow as she waited, tail flicking back and forth behind her and ethereal wings folded back. Her ears swiveled this way and that, keeping track of Orcus, hearing him when she couldn't see him.

Still, images of his approach flashed through her mind. What would he use? Would he tear her up with those wings again? Pound her with his armored hands and feet? Simply pierce her with those claws? Despite herself, the squirrel girl couldn't help a delighted shiver as she took the time to gather herself.

"There weren't even roots leftover from this one," Nanako shot back, her breathing heavier and her face flushed, "Don't see what it'd grow back from, in whatever void swallowed it."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: June 03, 2020, 07:12:18 PM »
Orcus
Arena 2

There was no human voice that could match the cutting timbre that echoed around Nanako the next moment. "Maws lead somewhere. But the seeds, those have been planted. In you, in others, and desire is the best fertilizer they could have."

Then nothing. Just the arena, which trembled to the hum of an invisible heart, each floating range of bedrock sounding its slow movement like a calm sea crashing on faraway reefs. If Orcus's power was crackling somewhere out of sight, it wasn't reaching her ears now.

That lasted until sable metal rent the air, one, three, five toothed wheels emerging, gyrating like lumbermill blades that had lost control and jumped from their exploding engines. They skimmed from different directions and converged on the squirrel girl with the intent to mince her.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: June 03, 2020, 11:22:52 PM »
Valerie - Arena 1

She blinked.

"Alright... saves me the trouble of slamming you through the bar again. See you soon Zeke, my task here is complete!"

And with a twirl of an imaginary cape, the Vampire King rode out on the shadow of the night, seeking to observe new prey in other places.... Which meant heading over to the other arenas to see how those fights were going.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 11:39:13 PM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: June 03, 2020, 11:44:13 PM »
Zeke - Arena 1

"Hey hey. Just cause I gave you the win doesn't mean I'm done or anything." He looked and sounded annoyed - or rather, his mouthpiece sounded annoyed for him. He suddenly floated to her side, trying to keep up.

"I've got some business with some other chief, but don't forget the promise okay? I might die today, so I'll need somewhere to crash. Is that cool with you?"

That kind of sentence sounded absurdly puzzling, especially coming from Zeke. It was also a contradiction.

But he sounded absolutely serious... or well, the bird did for him. Again, kind of having trouble using his actual vocal chords except for a few bursts. He'd have to fix that.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: June 04, 2020, 12:10:17 AM »
Valerie - Arena 1

"Not only do you ravage my wardrobe but you demand my hospitality as well, does your greed know no limits? That settles it!"

The blonde dropped down as the tattered remains of her clothes ripped apart further exposing even more skin to the ones watching. She wrapped her arms around his neck and clung to his back like a complete freeloader. This circus went both ways and he'd learn it fast.

"Fine.... But we are going shopping now I need stuff to wear and do not think for a second I would allow someone else to kill you, you belong to me now Zeeeky boy. "

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: June 04, 2020, 02:10:14 AM »
Wendy

Mira

Arena 3

"How about having some fucking pride?" Mira moved toward one of her own, keeping an eye toward her opponent at all times and trying not to let the damage to her leg slow her down much. "Or do ya just care about where your next meal's comin' from, not care that there's a leash tugging you to it?"

Wendy

"Fufufu... A leash... What a nice idea..." Wendy chuckled.