Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 78336 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1710 on: June 11, 2020, 04:14:10 AM »
ZEKE

"Stiiiiilll adorable." His grin crawled wide like an evil, evil moon. It was irrefutably, absolutely smug. There was no doubt: he was definetely enjoying this. And yet-

Those eyes. Those same focused eyes as before stared right at Val. Into Val.

"I don't care how many you sleep with. You could have fucked the entire planet for all I care. You're still my friend."

He was absolutely serious. "I want to be an individual, and learn more about you. So let's do it Val. Right here. Right now."

For a moment, a dark aura manifested from him. It must be born from his desire, and yet it was absolutely irresistible. Like the stars aligning and showing him the path to take. There was one thing he had to do no matter what.

"Let's buy more clothes. Together."

And with that, he moved to drag her along into another aisle. To get the best selection at the most affordable price, no matter the cost.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 04:15:21 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: June 11, 2020, 08:55:07 PM »
Valerie

"No..."

She stood firm, refusing to be swept away on the adventure he was undertaking. Even the greatest captain can't set sail the wind is blowing into the harbor, and the winds certainly wasn't in his favor here.

"I already have what I need and I am certainly not buying a whole stinking wardrobe for you. Buuuut...."  If you are that desperate for validation then I will grant your wish Zeke... Stay by my side and I will show you the wonders you so crave... And then you will see what it is like to truly have the attention of the Vampire King."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: June 12, 2020, 12:10:58 AM »
Wendy

The demon fell into the abyss and found herself spawning in fairly close to Mira. She knew she had a bit of time left, and that if she could just get a single good hit in, she'd win! With her enhanced strength, there was no way for Mira to actually contest her.

She needed to finish this. But that little ant had grown wings, and was flitting about oh-so annoyingly.

She couldn't let her knock her down. She wouldn't allow it!

Mira

Arena 3

Ah, but Mira didn't swoop in to attack, or try to so much as approach her from above or the sides in a way that might push the oversized Wendigo off her perch. No, instead she dashed down toward the darkness, around and out of immediate view. And where Wendy appeared, she rose up to meet her from below! She pushed herself up toward the platform her opponent was standing out and let loose a devastating barrage of superfast blows meant to shatter it and send her opponent falling down once more into the abyss.

And then she would move, so that her foe didn't drag her down with her.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: June 12, 2020, 12:22:32 AM »
ZEKE

"Awww. Validation? Sounds pretty worthless to me. Trust me, your company's already charming on its own." Zeke just scratched his back and stretched with a tired old yawn and a pop.

And so, he immediately stripped right there and then with the snap of his fingers. Coat, shirt, and boots - truly just organisms that were part of him - burned away and swirled like a dark vortex. But not the hat. After all, the cute announcer called it sweetness, so he kept it on.

Shockingly, rather than the wrinkles on his face, cracks and black markings were what ran across his back. Engravings and old fissures now revealed a husk that looked more like a statue than a person of flesh and bone - regardless of what it once was. But the physique was amazing and imposing like a castle wall. As humans often put it, he was absolutely shredded. And now she stared face to face with the vessel, ripped and practically begging for a pat around the pecs.

"This used to be some scrawny brat with a beating heart, you know? Funny how flesh and bone change like that after just a few years." The old hungry fox of a dark being glanced down, confident as ever. "I guess it's the same as shoes that stretch out to fit your foot, huh."

So what kind of clothes should he wear? Someone who'd best suit his individuality... or should he give knitting a go?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 02:15:43 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: June 12, 2020, 07:11:59 PM »
Valerie

"Hey-"

She gulped as the words died in her throat. Her eyes sharpened to their true predatory form and her now extended fangs were exposed as she licked her lips. Their fight had already ignited her ever burning desires but seeing this, this chiseled perfection of the male form laid bare before her when she was already ruled up was one step too far.

"Aaaah...."

It was with a deep breath and a trembling pose that her hands endorned in fingerless gloves saught out that form. She wasn't mindful of his words at this time, no it was more like she couldn't hear that at all. Her hyper focused attention was all set on one goal, and with shivering excitement her bare fingers finally trailed across those deliciously sculpted abs, up further to caress the majestic pecs...she needed to do something...... Anything to snap out of this.

Then she saw, the one thing he hadn't shed. And quick as lightning her fingers snatched it from his head and placed the hat atop her own blond locks.

"The heart of this pirate still beats for a brighter future Zeke-"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: June 12, 2020, 07:51:16 PM »
ZEKE

The future?
He flinched with narrowed eyes for a second at her reaction and noticed his head felt lighter. Thus Zeke laughed, hoarsely and roughly as ever, all while his darkness kept chatting for him.

"Wahahaha! Indeed, indeed..." Yet the hat she removed from him only revealed another one. And another one. And so on. Removing this from him was simply impossible. But right now, he took her hand and brought it to his chest. To his body.

"But so long as I'm here, our future is just a broken dream. Even if I could turn a new leaf, someone shackles me and strips me of my freedom. Ever since that mage brought life into me, I've been nothing more than a weapon. I wanted to stop her, but I can't act against her."

There was no deceit in his whispers - because he hadn't told a single lie. Treachery was something very human, too human for a dark monster. And there was genuine regret in those words, too real to be born from a lie. Whatever brightness there used to be, she's already burnt it away with her orders.

"Do you really want to help me?"
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 07:57:25 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: June 13, 2020, 04:18:49 AM »
Valerie

The answer tor hat couldn't be more obvious and the vampire whole heartedly nodded at his question. She wouldn't wouldn't live up to the faith and dreams that had been entrusted to her if she couldn't. It was a lonesome road, but it was one she'd walk together with everyone else.

And that was her strength.

"I will help anyone who needs it, a true hero never gives up or loses hope. They get up, over and over again, as many times as it takes to save someone."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: June 13, 2020, 05:32:48 AM »
ZEKE

They get up, over and over again, as many times as it takes to save someone.

"I look forward to that. But the world isn't that simple. Plenty of people settle to compromise if they met something truly sickening. The average joe wouldn't spare a thought, most throw in the towel and whatever revolts them to the wolves."

For a second, he sounded disappointed, even bitter. He had seen it in his little tower up above, over and over. The stubbornness and close-mindedness of sheep to blind to accept change.

And with a loving hand on her cheek, he pressed his forehead against hers - and let her feel a jolt of information. The essence that she took from him and his own bounced back and forth, and a message was sent.

All that was left was for her to receive it gratefully.

Your plan isn't bad, but the thing about plans is that they never go like you expect. My mind won't leave this body, creating a new organism to inhabit will change nothing. It'll still be my heart, chained by an evil will. Hot charming vampire sire or not, your method won't fully work.

Fully.

Humans have some interesting concepts, you know? They breed and create offspring that one day replaces them. Utterly illogical, why would you aid something that eases the death you fear? I'll tell you - it's so you can have some damn peace of mind.

The thoughts were flooding like a pleasant stream. Communicating this way felt right, better than using words that could be misunderstood or used to hurt others. But the conscious flow of information was ghastly. It was as if he had done this many, many times - and this was just routine. Just how many times had he gotten back up?

This is what it meant. The original had died and been replaced so many times, it was a miracle it still had a grasp of what was real at all!

Because even now, its dream endured. And now, he trusted Valerie with it. So he truly hoped she trusted him as well.

"I need a few more materials, but soon my nightmare will end. You'll strike me down then, right? Just like you promised... for our brighter future." He smiled sincerely at her.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 07:36:45 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: June 13, 2020, 08:32:08 PM »
Nanako

Nanako felt a fresh rush of something as she felt Orcus's jaw crack, but it was overridden by the dulled sparks sent tingling along her spine as he sliced her broken leg open at the hip. The warmth drained from her, and sprayed down her leg, as if carried with the blood, but Nanako didn't stop. She couldn't. On one good leg, she rushed after Orcus as he was knocked back by her blow, set on staying on him for as long as she could. However, if anything the rush of the battle felt weaker now, every step lighter, the world around her darkening.

She distantly caught a familiar voice, a singular encouragement against the sea of disdain that had been exciting her for the whole match. The contrast was almost enough to give her pause, but Nanako pushed on regardless. She pulled her guard up again even as her arms felt like they'd had trucks strapped to them, using the moment Orcus slowed down to blast past him, trying to get behind him...

...What's Yang doing here?

With that disjointed thought, the rapidly darkening world around her finally went black, the squirrel girl faintly feeling the impact with the ground before drifting off. Unconscious from bloodloss, she tumbled past her foe and away, kicking up dead dirt and dust as she rolled to a slow stop, the slight motion of her chest the only signs of life left to her.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: June 15, 2020, 07:19:47 PM »
Orcus
Area 2

The primal lowered the wings battered by Nanako's last spurt of fury, and watched the dust settle. It would be so easy to remove her from this story now, if not for the setting of their encounter, and so pointless, too. His seeds had been sown, despite the stubbornness of the soil. Like any gardener, he wanted to see the flowers that would sprout.

"A shame," he remarked, looking down. "But this is as far as you go, jumping blindly. If you can't bear it, remember you can always give up on those. Heaven isn't all it's cracked up to be."

Orcus didn't stay to see if the words reached her consciousness, sinking like lead in oblivion. His cloak re-wrapped itself around his shoulder, hiding his face as he walked out.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: June 15, 2020, 10:53:01 PM »
Wendy

Wendy swung, a great, powerful swing that cleaved the air itself, but it was nothing in the face of Mira's speed and perfect maneuverability. She successfully destroyed the rock Wendy was standing on, sending her hurtling down into the abyss.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: June 16, 2020, 02:04:14 PM »
Mira

Arena 3

And Mira, not wanting to risk falling from loss of time, latched onto the next nearest stone and waited out the announcers as best she could while the pain in her limbs shot through her nerves.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: June 17, 2020, 09:14:12 PM »
Mira

Arena 3

And Mira, not wanting to risk falling from loss of time, latched onto the next nearest stone and waited out the announcers as best she could while the pain in her limbs shot through her nerves.

Malicia

As soon as she was pulled out of the arena by Elizabeth's magic, she was caught by a tall, blue-haired demoness. Her tail flitted behind her, and like Vanilla, a cock hung limp between her thighs, unrestricted by undergarments.

However, she felt no magical effects emenating from the taller woman, who merely offered her a shoulder. "That thing you fought... She's a bit of a cunt."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: June 18, 2020, 01:07:44 AM »
Malicia

As soon as she was pulled out of the arena by Elizabeth's magic, she was caught by a tall, blue-haired demoness. Her tail flitted behind her, and like Vanilla, a cock hung limp between her thighs, unrestricted by undergarments.

However, she felt no magical effects emenating from the taller woman, who merely offered her a shoulder. "That thing you fought... She's a bit of a cunt."

Mira

She almost struck the person who caught her, but Mira had enough self control after being given a few moments to switch gears that she stopped shy of the demon's face. Then, she grunted and pulled away as gently but firmly as she could. "Yeah. That's one way to put it."

The martial artist still had the bite wound in her leg, which she tried not to put more weight on, to show for it. And that was just what Wendy had done, not the trap box.

"... thanks." She very conspicuously kept a wary eye on her, and some distance. "What'd they send ya in here for?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: June 18, 2020, 01:21:07 AM »
Malicia

Malicia shrugged. "Nobody sent me. I don't like Wendy, and you gave her a deserved beating after she mutilated the last contestant. It took me a lot of work to bring him back to life."

She shook her head and sighed. "Anyway, enough about my problems. I just felt like congragulating you. One of my jobs here is to heal the contestants, too. And-" she gestured at Mira's leg. "You look like you could use some of my magic."