Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77387 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1725 on: June 18, 2020, 01:24:03 AM »
Mira

Something hardened in Mira's eyes, normally bright and fierce, and even though her damaged arm trembled it still formed a fist. "Think I've had enough of the demon magic for one week, thanks."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: June 18, 2020, 01:27:16 AM »
Malicia

She sighed. "Yes yes, this isn'y demon magic, Mira. If you want me to cast a spell that makes me tell only the truth, I can."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: June 18, 2020, 01:36:33 AM »
Mira

"That's a little convenient." But the glaring eased up at least. Mira sighed, and shook her head. "Whatever. Do what you're gonna do."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: June 18, 2020, 02:05:22 AM »
Mira

"That's a little convenient." But the glaring eased up at least. Mira sighed, and shook her head. "Whatever. Do what you're gonna do."

Malicia

The demon's pointed ears flicked the air. She quickly drew a circle on the ground, pulled out a pinch of rosemary, and tossed it on the floor. The magical circle flashed, and then grew to contain both of them.

"Alright, try it. Try to tell me a lie. Her blue eyes flashed. I have no intent of doing anything to you whatsoever. You're not my type."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: June 18, 2020, 02:08:24 AM »
Mira

Mira blushed at that backhanded sort of reassurance, but then tried to say 'Yeah, and I'm not upset.'

But instead, found herself blurting out, "I'm really upset because I wasn't given the chance to give a shit about what my type was."

She went very still for a moment after that.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: June 18, 2020, 02:14:17 AM »
Malicia

"I'm going to heal you now, ok? Nothing else."

Malicia crouched down and gripped Mira's leg. Holy power rushed through it, and sinew and muscle regenerated. "So? Is she not your type?" Malica asked as she held onto Mira's leg. "You don't have to answer, if you don't want to."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: June 18, 2020, 02:21:46 AM »
Mira

It felt like almost the exact opposite of what Vanilla had done to her before. There wasn't any demonic power or anything to be found in this, Malicia hadn't been lying, and if nothing else it made Mira relax just a tad. She still was just able to be at eye level with the demon's face though with how tall she was.

"... I dunno. Never thought about what my type was. Then I didn't have a chance to."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: June 18, 2020, 02:30:38 AM »
Mira

It felt like almost the exact opposite of what Vanilla had done to her before. There wasn't any demonic power or anything to be found in this, Malicia hadn't been lying, and if nothing else it made Mira relax just a tad. She still was just able to be at eye level with the demon's face though with how tall she was.

"... I dunno. Never thought about what my type was. Then I didn't have a chance to."

Malicia

"What she did wasn't right, but I don't think it was malicious." Malicia quipped. "She hasn't lived with humans like I have, so she wouldn't get it. This is just how we flirt."

She finished, stepped back and stood a couple meters away from Mira. She stayed a respectful distance away from her. "And nothing Wendy said was true. She's a lying, ravenous bitch who only cares about eating and Lizzy's dick."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: June 18, 2020, 02:45:14 AM »
Mira

Mira moved her arms and legs around a bit, her muscles flexing while she seemingly tested their flexibility and responsiveness. "... thanks. And I'm not worried about the hungry hungry hippo there. She's a stomach with tits."

But then, stuck with the point in her head, the martial artist continued. "Ya think it would be pretty fucking obvious! I've never even... I hadn't. And then she did her fucking demon shit and she didn't even ask first!"

Her teeth were grit as her anger reared its head again.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: June 18, 2020, 02:51:24 AM »
Mira

Mira moved her arms and legs around a bit, her muscles flexing while she seemingly tested their flexibility and responsiveness. "... thanks. And I'm not worried about the hungry hungry hippo there. She's a stomach with tits."

But then, stuck with the point in her head, the martial artist continued. "Ya think it would be pretty fucking obvious! I've never even... I hadn't. And then she did her fucking demon shit and she didn't even ask first!"

Her teeth were grit as her anger reared its head again.

Malicia

Malicia sat down and crossed her legs. "You would. I would. Lizzy would, although whether she'd care is an open question. Her? It's an abstract concept for her. She's self-absorbed, hyperfocused on having good and fulfilling fights, and pushy to boot. To top it all off, she can be pretty dense."

The blue haired demon frowned, looking right at Mira's eyes. "In her mind, she was probably just doing what she normally does, what we do together. It just makes the entire thing feel more intense and better, which I'm sure you're familar with now, unfortunately."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: June 18, 2020, 03:19:17 AM »
Mira

There was a moment where she had to remember that she wasn't sitting because of how tall the person she was talking to was. So she kept standing, and brushed some of her hair back behind her shoulder. "This supposed to make me feel better, or are ya just trying ta get me to talk to her again?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: June 18, 2020, 03:27:09 AM »
Mira

There was a moment where she had to remember that she wasn't sitting because of how tall the person she was talking to was. So she kept standing, and brushed some of her hair back behind her shoulder. "This supposed to make me feel better, or are ya just trying ta get me to talk to her again?"

Malicia

"I'm just trying to give you the context she failed to. I"m not gonna pretend I don't care. I do." She leaned forward, staring at Mira intently. "I care about my friends, but I also have a unique perspective on all of this. I can see the logic of both sides. I lived as a human for a long time. I raised a family with my lover. I can feel your emotions, your confusion and more than anything, anger. It's intense, and looking for a place to escape."

The demon began to shrink, and within a moment, had lost half-a foot of height. "I'm trying to give you some context, so you can work through it on your own. What your mentor said wasn't wrong, per se, but his viewpoint is limited, and his thought patterns distictly his own. He gave you his take, so I'm giving you my own. It's up to you what you decide to do with it, Mira."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: June 18, 2020, 03:30:18 AM »
Mira

"I'd probably be calling ya on your shit if it wasn't for the circle." Mira had to admit that, mainly because of the magic, but soon she found herself sitting across from Malicia too. "What do I call ya anyway? I've just been calling you 'blue' in my head for the past five minutes."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: June 18, 2020, 03:32:39 AM »
Mira

"I'd probably be calling ya on your shit if it wasn't for the circle." Mira had to admit that, mainly because of the magic, but soon she found herself sitting across from Malicia too. "What do I call ya anyway? I've just been calling you 'blue' in my head for the past five minutes."

Malicia

"Well, why do you think I cast that spell, just for fun?" She inquired. "I did it because after what happened, there was no way you'd trust a damn about what I had to say otherwise!"

She offered the purplehead her hand. "My name is Malicia, in your tongue. But blue is fine."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: June 18, 2020, 04:40:08 AM »
Mira

"I thought you were luring me into a trap," Mira admitted. Then she looked down at the hand offered to her, and reached out to grab it. "Blue it is."

After that? Mira let go, and scowled in concentration. Like she wasn't sure how to say what she wanted to say.