Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77425 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1740 on: June 18, 2020, 04:49:17 AM »
Mira

"I thought you were luring me into a trap," Mira admitted. Then she looked down at the hand offered to her, and reached out to grab it. "Blue it is."

After that? Mira let go, and scowled in concentration. Like she wasn't sure how to say what she wanted to say.

Malicia

Before letting her hand go, Malicia gave it a soft squeeze. "Oftentimes, the way I was born is a blessing. I'm immortal, unaging, have tremendous power, and can shift my form at will." She said. "But other times, it's a curse. I feed off human emotions to survive, and I am inherently untrustworthy as a result. I have a heightened sex drive that I need to keep under control, lest I become something like that beast you just sent falling into the pit."

She leaned back, propping herself up with her palms. "It takes a strong person to be able to see past the racial divide and understand a person's beauty despite what so obviously divides us."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: June 18, 2020, 04:54:41 AM »
Mira

"This must be a buffet to ya, huh?" Mira let out a scoff, and shook her head. "I guess food is food, but that? What she did?"

She looked up into Malicia's eyes.

"I've half a mind to just leave. If she doesn't even get it I... what's the point of trying to punch it into her? What do I have to prove?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: June 18, 2020, 05:04:01 AM »
Malicia

Malicia snorted. "She's not stupid, you know. She's capable of learning. I promise you, she's feeling bad right now, trying to figure out what she did wrong. She cares about you. She wouldn't shut up about you, in the lead up to the match. Go beat the shit out of her. Until she's on the brink of death. Tell her how you're feeling right now."

Her tail flitted out from between her legs and offered itself to Mira like another hand. "She's just a dumbass, not an idiot. So caught up in demon culture and politics that she didn't think to stop and consider it from a human perspective."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: June 18, 2020, 12:16:16 PM »
Malicia

Malicia snorted. "She's not stupid, you know. She's capable of learning. I promise you, she's feeling bad right now, trying to figure out what she did wrong. She cares about you. She wouldn't shut up about you, in the lead up to the match. Go beat the shit out of her. Until she's on the brink of death. Tell her how you're feeling right now."

Her tail flitted out from between her legs and offered itself to Mira like another hand. "She's just a dumbass, not an idiot. So caught up in demon culture and politics that she didn't think to stop and consider it from a human perspective."

Mira

She looked away again, her face red with such a medley of emotions that even a devil like Malicia couldn't quite pull them apart as they reached her. But beneath all that, the confusion and the chaos, one thing did stand out all too easily-

Fear.

- and a hint of something else.

"... guess I have another fight to work through it before we get there." Mira shook her head, and held the formerly injured arm up again. "Thanks, Blue."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: June 18, 2020, 06:17:44 PM »
ZEKE - Later

Well, the fights were starting soon, so this little date got cut short. Whatever. As a sore pathetic loser, he wasn't going to complain. The combat data he got out of this was just the thing he needed, and his body's ache was a good one. It wouldn't be long until things got kicked into the next stage.

The giant dark being pulled a pink hello kitty phone and dialed the familiar number. Dring, dring...

"Yo, Joseph. How're things going there? Did you see that trashing I sunk my teeth into?" A dark creature chatted into the speaker, all while Zeke rubbed his chin, twirling his beard a tad with a twisted grimace.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 06:18:50 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: June 18, 2020, 06:58:54 PM »
Malicia

Mira

She looked away again, her face red with such a medley of emotions that even a devil like Malicia couldn't quite pull them apart as they reached her. But beneath all that, the confusion and the chaos, one thing did stand out all too easily-

Fear.

- and a hint of something else.

"... guess I have another fight to work through it before we get there." Mira shook her head, and held the formerly injured arm up again. "Thanks, Blue."

Malicia

Malicia feasted upon the emotions that she'd pulled out of Mira. It was like a miner striking gold after hours of hard work, and now, she wanted to help her refocus them, into something positive.

Because she knew that those such feelings were the truly delicious ones.

As soon as Mira shook Malicia's tail, a rush of positive energy burst into her all at once, expelling her exhaustion, and the pain of her aching muscles vanished. The blue-haired woman smiled with a cocked head, her left lip curled up in wry enjoyment of the situation. "Don't worry-it was just a healing spell to rejuvenate your stamina. It wouldn't do for you to just conk out in the middle of the fight. And I think we both know this 'conversation' needs to happen sooner rather than later."

The spiked tip of her tail had a soft, gentle texture, one which she'd never really had a chance to experience. "I'm rooting for you, ok? I hope we can be friends, regardless of what choice you end up making."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: June 18, 2020, 10:48:39 PM »
Mira

She blinked herself back to full wakefulness after pulling her hand away like it had been burnt, and smacked the side of her own head a few times. "Ugh. Little warning next time?"

Despite her words Mira was smiling, apparently chagrined, and looked back to Malicia once she'd gotten her head together. "Maybe. See how I feel after I punch her."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: June 18, 2020, 10:50:12 PM »
Mira

She blinked herself back to full wakefulness after pulling her hand away like it had been burnt, and smacked the side of her own head a few times. "Ugh. Little warning next time?"

Despite her words Mira was smiling, apparently chagrined, and looked back to Malicia once she'd gotten her head together. "Maybe. See how I feel after I punch her."

Malicia

"Ufu~ Yes, that certainly is the form of communication to which she responds favorably to."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: June 21, 2020, 02:56:55 AM »
ZEKE

"Nah, not really." The telephone twisted and contorted until it became some sort of snail-like creature. Grinning from ear to ear, Zeke just scratched his back nonchalantly. "It's cool honey, I'll send you the combat data later. Say, are you busy right now?"

Of course, that was just sound being carried over outside. But the encrypted signal he was sending his good pal had a whooole different meaning.

Looks like I'll need you to manufacture that thing a bit sooner than I hoped. You can meld the eye into something good, right?

"I don't suggest you get too intimate, leave the touching to a minimum if you can. Not that you'd listen." Fangs showed from his wild grin, and as soon as he said that, three black hawks perched by the lab's table, beak agape holding strange artifacts. One was a piece of odd-looking metal, the other was a strange kind of flower, the last a sickly looking eye unlike the one he showed Joseph before.

I trust you can at least tailor that much. Don't worry, I'll make it worth your while.

Somewhere in this tower of debauchery, an ashen man smiled.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: June 23, 2020, 03:32:37 AM »
Hannah

Everyone was given their chance to rest, to recuperate. "Well everyone, the fights just keep on going and going, don't they? I bet you're all dying to find out who's reached the semi-finales, hmm~?!"

On the screen was the announcer again, this time dressed up like an admiral, all in white with a hat and skirt and boots. She'd somehow roped Cherry in on this too, and had wrapped the wire of her microphone around her as if to keep her stuck to her side. Hannah tilted her head, and pouted as she looked at a clipboard. "Aww. It looks like we won't be getting a semi-finales! One of our contestants dropped out, and it would just be so dull to give the other one a pass..."

She replaced herself and her co-host with a display:

Mira VS Orcus VS Vanilla

"So we've got ourselves a threesome, everybody! Woo!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: June 27, 2020, 06:16:57 PM »
Elizabeth

What had felt like hours, or even days for the the had been mere minutes to the outside world. Elizabeth had claimed lily, pumped her full of her essence, filled every hole and orifice she had with her love. Her cute little daughter had done her best, trying to pleasure her with her mouth even after her legs had turned to jelly. But, the ritual had been successfully completed, and she could feel the impermeable strength of their newly formed familial bond. Holding Lily in her arms, she carried her sleeping daughter back home. She took her to her penthouse and placed her in bed.

Then, she turned her attention back to the fight-it seemed while she was gone, the finals had just started, and her adorable wife was going to have a fight with her cute little plaything. She licked her lips, leaning back into the couch to watch it from afar.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: June 30, 2020, 12:04:31 PM »
Lily

A soft impact of something hitting the pillows of the couch was suddenly heard next to Liz and it's identity was quickly revealed as the girl spoke up.

"Hey Daddy..."

The redhead was facing Liz while on all fours, her tail seemed to have gotten a little longer and was rather noticeble as it swished through the air behind her. While her expression seemed to give off a feeling that she was bored, the movements of her tail completely have away how pleased she actually was.

"Is thee any benefits to being your daughter besides being your personal cumdump?"

[i"I am worth so much more than that"[/i]

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: June 30, 2020, 02:43:17 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth reached out and began scratching the underside of Lily's chin. "Mmm-you acclimated well. I thought you might have died ir gone insane in that ritual, but you don't seem any worse for the wear." Her tail whipped out and wrapped around Lily's neck. "You're my daughter now. Being my cumdump is just an added benefit."

Elizabeth reached out and pulled Lily into her mindscape once again. It felt like her entire body was being made love to all at once, held tightly in a warm embrace.

You can freely use my mana as if it were your own. You have the potential to rapidly rise through the ranks of my demonic court-nobody would ever dare call your orders illegitimate. You can shape your body at will, and have full access to my armory.

Elizabeth pulled the eager young woman closer and began scratching her behind her ear. "You promised to bring me my lost power. I'll make sure you receive a equivalent compensation."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: July 02, 2020, 09:48:02 PM »
Lily

"Hmpf..  Don't just scratche like I'm so dig..." Despite her vocal protests, her true enjoyment of it  shone through with the way her tail started wagging faster as Liz scratched her behind the ear. " I won't be changing my body, and if someone has a problem with that I'll teach them a lesson! I don't mind if they start calling me the Petit Princess, I'll stand by this."

A deep moan slipped out as the hand that was scratching her ear brushed past her hair. [¡]"You could start heaving me help by selling me important politicians and stuff, I bet my value has shot through the roof now, and unlike Coco not a naive brat they can take advantage off. There's probably a bunch who wants to fuck and take advantage of a daughter of yours, we can use that against them... How does that sound?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: July 02, 2020, 09:58:03 PM »
Lily

"Hmpf..  Don't just scratche like I'm so dig..." Despite her vocal protests, her true enjoyment of it  shone through with the way her tail started wagging faster as Liz scratched her behind the ear. " I won't be changing my body, and if someone has a problem with that I'll teach them a lesson! I don't mind if they start calling me the Petit Princess, I'll stand by this."

A deep moan slipped out as the hand that was scratching her ear brushed past her hair. [¡]"You could start heaving me help by selling me important politicians and stuff, I bet my value has shot through the roof now, and unlike Coco not a naive brat they can take advantage off. There's probably a bunch who wants to fuck and take advantage of a daughter of yours, we can use that against them... How does that sound?"

Elizabeth

She kept scratching at Lily's head, moving up to the top of her head to focus her finger's attentions. "Haha, you don't like women with nice racks?"

"If the supply is limited, it makes sense. You should focus on attracting the attentions of prominent Columbians for now. Until their neutrality is assured, we're stuck. We won't be able to make a move on the Angel's realm until then. And, people are oh-so talkative laying in bed with a lover of theirs... Lily suddenly felt the mental equivalent of a flick. But, you can't hide it from me. You just get excited at the thought of having men pin you down and rape you~ I can feel how much you enjoyed your last customer, Lil~ey.