Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77416 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1800 on: August 01, 2020, 02:00:58 AM »
Orcus

"What's the matter?" His eyes lidded towards Mira, and he gestured vainly at the soot where Vanilla had stood and detonated. "She isn't gone. Do you believe an immortal would throw away their life heedless of judgement and fearless of damnation, for this? Just another one of them, chasing after you thinking of nothing but themselves."

Orcus shook his head and stretched his good arm horizontal to the floor, aligned with the chaotic smoke that blew forth. From the whirling, platonic mud he pulled, and from it came a long pole of black metal that widened into a cutting and piercing tip, closer to the shadow of a bardiche than a spear.

The Primal twirled it and held it at easy by his side, waiting.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 02:02:05 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: August 01, 2020, 07:00:14 PM »
Mira

The martial artist's eyes focused on Orcus' damaged arm, and then over the rest of his injuries from that. "That getting better anytime in the next couple minutes?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: August 01, 2020, 07:52:11 PM »
William

The dark mage immediately took a step back as he took in the enormous presence in this district, his instincts went haywire. Being as attuned to the flow of mana itself as he was it was like stepping into a boiling cauldron, a very seductive but still acidic cauldron.

"An interesting place you chose, but dare I say I feel even more watched here. It's like some massive pervert is raping me with her dirty hands and it's quite disgusting."

Eruraviel

"Lizzy is a friend of mine, but even I won't defend her on that front. She's a powerful succubus, and you're most certainly the kind of man that she'd go for." Eruraviel said. "After a bit, you'll get used to it. There isn't a safer place to be outside my own home in this demiplane."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: August 01, 2020, 08:06:27 PM »
Orcus

"Watch closely." His gaze thinned, flashing red at her. Like only a prank had affected him, his chest heaved in a mild chuckle. "Were it so easy, I wouldn't be here. And that would be a loss to us both."

Black-streaked light silhouetted Orcus, painting over his wounds. Churning and steaming, they mended themselves before Mira's eyes, in a few moments leaving only pristine skin and untorn obsidian behind. Before the untrained eye could follow, he dropped into a low form, feet solidly apart, pointing his lance with both hands at Mira.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 08:08:39 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: August 01, 2020, 09:47:56 PM »
Mira

Her eyes narrowed at the sight of his body whole once more, and her lips quirked up. "Alright then." Mira clenched her hands back into fists, and took up a defensive stance for the first time since the explosion. "Guess we'll be fightin' after all. Ladies first."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: August 02, 2020, 12:04:18 AM »
Orcus

"You're offering your privilege?" His teeth gleamed sharply, radiating bloodlust within his parted mouth. "Favors will get you nowhere."

Orcus charged, a blur like the aftertrail of a bullet to the audience, but like a striking serpent to Mira's cultivated reflexes. The lance flashed repeatedly, thrusting from every quadrant in paths that seemed to curve towards her joints and major arteries.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 12:16:19 AM by YOLF »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: August 02, 2020, 07:42:29 PM »
Mira

The skill behind each motion was enough that Mira would have been hard pressed to avoid even one of them were all else equal. All else was not equal, and with superior speed and intense focus she moved in a blur around each strike. Since he was only directing each attack in essentially a line, it allowed her to slide in closer in a sort of half-crouch which provided the ideal angle to drive her elbow up into his muscular sternum, and push one of his ankles out from under him.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: August 03, 2020, 01:51:55 AM »
Orcus

The gleaming tip cut past the ends of Mira's air, whistling in her ears, and her elbow landed with a satisying thud. He tried to lean away, but she felt the slam against his sternum and the recoil of his torso and knew that trauma would surely mark it.

But his deft footwork, in motion the instant she stepped within his guard, carried his stance over the push aimed to unmake his balance. Anyone who saw Orcus's body, any master who felt his breathing would expect his power to be direct and sharp, explosive and unbent, and to respond to harm the same way. But he flowed like water, a half-moon out from Mira's elbow, tightly, smoothly, twisting his lance to whip the blunt end of the haft like a crashing wave at her head.

The primal's intact wing, spread out like a fan, reared up at the same time.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 02:02:03 AM by YOLF »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: August 04, 2020, 02:30:37 AM »

Eruraviel

"Lizzy is a friend of mine, but even I won't defend her on that front. She's a powerful succubus, and you're most certainly the kind of man that she'd go for." Eruraviel said. "After a bit, you'll get used to it. There isn't a safer place to be outside my own home in this demiplane."

William

"Demiplane? That's rather cute, I suppose you don't know the true nature of this world yet. It is a proper universe with a sub planes of it's own. Actually it would be more accurate to say it is a collection of universes trapped within a lock box. Each of theseuniverses having their own sub planes and they're all strung together in a loose reincarnation cycle. Or os it was supposed to be... I guarantee you there is no greater expert on this realm than me." The smugness rolled off him in waves now, but this wasn't the blustering of some fool who had made a theory or two.

No he had been there and lived it.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 02:49:15 AM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: August 04, 2020, 04:03:32 AM »
Eruraviel

"Mhhh." She looked up right into his eyes, looking for the telltale hints of deceit. She considered herself pretty good at sussing out liars, and even better at lying herself.

However, she did not find the signs she was looking for. William told the truth, and at the least, he seemed to genuinely believe it. Her ears trembled with delight, but she didn't inquire further, instead grabbing onto his hand and pulling him along. "I'll go get us a private room where we can enjoy each other's company to the utmost."

Such knowledge was not fit to be shared with the greater world, let alone the greedy ears of Elizabeth or the Citadel mages. She wanted it for herself, herself alone.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: August 05, 2020, 01:14:28 PM »
Orcus

The gleaming tip cut past the ends of Mira's air, whistling in her ears, and her elbow landed with a satisying thud. He tried to lean away, but she felt the slam against his sternum and the recoil of his torso and knew that trauma would surely mark it.

But his deft footwork, in motion the instant she stepped within his guard, carried his stance over the push aimed to unmake his balance. Anyone who saw Orcus's body, any master who felt his breathing would expect his power to be direct and sharp, explosive and unbent, and to respond to harm the same way. But he flowed like water, a half-moon out from Mira's elbow, tightly, smoothly, twisting his lance to whip the blunt end of the haft like a crashing wave at her head.

The primal's intact wing, spread out like a fan, reared up at the same time.

Mira

Mira's other arm came up to intercept the incoming blow faster than Orcus could swing, and it shook with the sheer blunt force behind it. Ignoring the pain with a grit of her teeth, she continued with her momentum, and continuing with her other arm to strike toward his face, his collarbone - anywhere she could reach that was important, really.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: August 07, 2020, 02:05:36 AM »
Orcus

She bruised his collarbone, jabbed at his ribs and cut open his cheek when he leaned his head to the side, exploiting the clipped range of motion of his weapon. But she drove her fist forward again, and suddenly it was gone - her other hand lurched into nothing, and Orcus deflected the attacking one, bluring savagely to throw his knee at her ribs.

The opening that was his sudden shift of style might have allowed another cheap shot, but instead his wing swung down, propelling him back at the same time as the piercing feathers warded Mira away. His herculuan thighs rippled as he recovered his stance, calling Chaosbringer back as four pitch-black clouds, vibrating for the instant before solidity emerged. An opportunity. Or a trap?

"Anything you can use is yours, given or taken. Show me everything!"
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 02:15:39 AM by YOLF »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: August 08, 2020, 10:40:00 PM »
Orcus

She bruised his collarbone, jabbed at his ribs and cut open his cheek when he leaned his head to the side, exploiting the clipped range of motion of his weapon. But she drove her fist forward again, and suddenly it was gone - her other hand lurched into nothing, and Orcus deflected the attacking one, bluring savagely to throw his knee at her ribs.

The opening that was his sudden shift of style might have allowed another cheap shot, but instead his wing swung down, propelling him back at the same time as the piercing feathers warded Mira away. His herculuan thighs rippled as he recovered his stance, calling Chaosbringer back as four pitch-black clouds, vibrating for the instant before solidity emerged. An opportunity. Or a trap?

"Anything you can use is yours, given or taken. Show me everything!"

Mira

Mira was knocked back in turn by the blow from his knee, taken off guard by the suddenly disappearing weapon. Her eyes narrowed again, and her nostrils flared at his taunt toward the end as she visibly took in his new stance. "Are ya in this to fight, or are just trying to mess with me ya little shit?!"

She stepped on the gas, or rather on the arena floor, and shot forward, coming in low to avoid the inevitable strikes and to try to take the much larger man down by his legs with a sliding kick.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: August 10, 2020, 05:43:22 AM »
Orcus

The floor tore up at the surface in a storm of padding. Orcus marveled and twisted, but Mira's kick beat his footing away and left his legs adrift in the air. However, instead of falling, he was lifted up, single wing beating soundlessly. Orcus snickered, "Just tossing a little spice in! You don't want a dull finale anymore than I do!"

The four blades whistled into being, and with his contemptuous stare they fell on Mira, stabbing down from four crossing directions.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 11:08:37 PM by YOLF »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: August 10, 2020, 10:42:29 PM »
Eruraviel

"Mhhh." She looked up right into his eyes, looking for the telltale hints of deceit. She considered herself pretty good at sussing out liars, and even better at lying herself.

However, she did not find the signs she was looking for. William told the truth, and at the least, he seemed to genuinely believe it. Her ears trembled with delight, but she didn't inquire further, instead grabbing onto his hand and pulling him along. "I'll go get us a private room where we can enjoy each other's company to the utmost."

Such knowledge was not fit to be shared with the greater world, let alone the greedy ears of Elizabeth or the Citadel mages. She wanted it for herself, herself alone.

William

"How greedy wanting me all to yourself, I'm flattered but...." The dark mage trailed off as he stared at the short elf princess that was dragging him off to some room gods know where. That inlking of his true knowledge had made her react like this and that meant, he had an easy way to assure her loyalty. He'd just have to come up with a way to feed to it her in scraps.

"...Has anyone told you how cute you look with your ears trembling like that, it's absolutely adorable." In the meantime he could further distract her with vain praises, she seemed rather susceptible to those as well. In good time, she'd be completely dependent on him too.