Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77357 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1830 on: August 14, 2020, 08:38:02 PM »
Cotton

"Not in the mood to talk out here? That's alright, dear!" Noire's devilish intruder made as if to draw a circle in the air, very intricate. "I can move us somewhere a little nicer. No extra charge!"

A similar design appeared beneath the goddess' chair, and the next thing she knew after looking down with intoxication heavy on her reflexes they were... somewhere else. Somewhere nice, actually with a more private bar-like setting in what looked to be more of a suite than a night club.

The floating devil turned right side up, and with a snap of her fingers was instead wearing a snazzy bartender outfit that showed off a bunch of cleavage while she stood behind that bar.

"Now come on, tell ol' Cotton what's wrong."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: August 14, 2020, 10:16:07 PM »
Noire

"Hey, wait-" Were the words which she got out before she was brusquely teleported somewhere else inside the complex. She lowered her raised hand back down and grumbled. Her ears lowered down against her neck and she bit her lip. Why was she always fooled around with? Was she stupid? Or just naive?

"My boyfriend walked off with an elven vixen, and I managed to humiliate myself on live tv in the interim." She sullenly replied after a few painful moments. The elf swirled the ice in her glass before downing yet another shot. "And what do you want from me, miss bartender?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: August 14, 2020, 10:20:10 PM »
Cotton

Cotton smiled shamelessly, and put another glass down while reaching back behind the bar for another bottle of what Noire was having already. "I'm a big fan. No, I don't mean from the tournament - you're the real Noire, aren't you? Or if not, you're doing the best cosplay I've ever seen and let me tell you, I'm a shapeshifter - you've got competition."

She glanced at the bottle as it passed over her shoulder, and considered it. "You sure you don't want this next one mixed with something?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: August 14, 2020, 10:25:23 PM »
Cotton

Cotton smiled shamelessly, and put another glass down while reaching back behind the bar for another bottle of what Noire was having already. "I'm a big fan. No, I don't mean from the tournament - you're the real Noire, aren't you? Or if not, you're doing the best cosplay I've ever seen and let me tell you, I'm a shapeshifter - you've got competition."

She glanced at the bottle as it passed over her shoulder, and considered it. "You sure you don't want this next one mixed with something?"

Noire

Noire raised her eyebrow, and her ears returned to their usual posture. "Mhhh? What do you mean, cosplay? Who would cosplay as little ol' me?"

Great. She was sounding like Neptune now.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: August 14, 2020, 10:35:57 PM »
Cotton

Not getting an answer to the most important question, Cotton instead just shrugged and poured the next one with coke. Then as she placed it down she continued. "I hate to break it to you, Noire, but you're a video game character where I'm from."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: August 14, 2020, 11:56:51 PM »
Noire

"I'm-what?" Noire stopped drinking and shifted in her chair with an uncomfortable expression. "That's-I mean, there are plenty of games starring me, but-"

She looked deeply, pleadingly at the red haired demon.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: August 15, 2020, 12:02:20 AM »
Cotton

Cotton giggled, covering her mouth and blushing as she took in the delightful discomfort the young goddess was projecting her way.

But then... she sighed, and shook her head. "And a bunch of them probably found their way across dimensions to my homeworld, so they're the only way I really know you! There's a whole bunch of them talking about your adventures with Uni, and Neptune, and Nepgear, and everyone else! Of course, without any legal teams to protect your image things got a little, uh-"

She blushed harder. "Racy."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 12:03:11 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: August 15, 2020, 12:17:49 AM »
Cotton

Cotton giggled, covering her mouth and blushing as she took in the delightful discomfort the young goddess was projecting her way.

But then... she sighed, and shook her head. "And a bunch of them probably found their way across dimensions to my homeworld, so they're the only way I really know you! There's a whole bunch of them talking about your adventures with Uni, and Neptune, and Nepgear, and everyone else! Of course, without any legal teams to protect your image things got a little, uh-"

She blushed harder. "Racy."

Noire

Noire waved her hand. "Things get racey regarding goddesses no matter what." She replied. "I've gotten over that. I just..."

She shook her head and wryly chuckled to herself. "I just don't want that to be the only thing people know me for."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: August 15, 2020, 03:40:14 AM »
Cotton

"You can change that, you know." She held a finger up, and assumed a standard lecture pose with one of her arms under her abundant breasts while the other was pointed up in the air. "I don't know if they had Hyperdevotion Noire where you are, or if that was just something some fans of yours from my world made up, but in it you were so awesome you became the dominant goddess of the world and made all your friends into your cute subordinates!"

She grinned.

"You can definitely do great things if you put your mind to it! You're the hard working, practical one after all."

Cotton's tail slipped forward and tried to poke at Noire's nose.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: August 15, 2020, 06:15:03 AM »
Orcus

His smirk was swallowed by a gasp when she wrenched him against the impassable border of their arena. Reeling automatically, the initial shock diverted with the length of Orcus's arms, their scenery groaned at the test between its skeleton and his divinely forged back. Abandoning all distractions to the purpose of her weaponized flesh, Mira's expression flared red with the pure haze of aggression, the picture of a moment that he carved a perfect replica of into a place deep in the vaults of memory. Another blade gouged her shoulder and his grip snapped at the hold, instantly breaking her wrist, but her will asserted itself. It heard pain and said no, it tasted vulgar offense against anatomical limits and ignored it, and all he could do was brace as it lay directly into him. Booms that could nearly send cars flying rattled the bars to their foundation, sparing the audience only for the unfairness of their protections.

Past the jackhammer pummeling his gut, burying itself on his stomach, it was difficult to squeeze out words. His voice came out in hacks, caving in with his abdominal muscles, then caked in red as the unstoppable train of slams began to pulp the organs beneath, letting out only a ghastly whisper of satisfaction. "That's it."

The swords of chaos had vanished, and now the armament formed a vortex above her head, where a swirling point emerged, accelerating. It accrued heat and power, casting sparks of darkness into the emptiness around it, the hollow eye of the storm that birthed itself in the shaky confines of the metal fencing. It stood to tell her only one thing, in perfect honesty - be superior, or die. The same thought rippled through Orcus's freed arm, bending in the little space it could afford, sweatdrops that clung to that heat not flicking off but evaporating wholesale.

Then it smashed onto her jaw, and a veritable mountain hurled from the hand of heaven displaced her face, with speed and power that outperformed all of Orcus's displays until then.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 06:16:58 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: August 16, 2020, 01:28:11 AM »
Eruraviel

"Hmmph." If he wanted to join her harem of cute humans, then she was more than willing to oblige. It rankled her a little bit the way he was claiming dominion over her, and it showed with a slight wiggle of her left ear, but it was acceptable. For his level of knowledge, it was magnificent, even. She could learn so much from him, let alone his other peripheral uses...

She stood up and sauntered over towards him with a seductive sway to her hips, sitting down next to him on the impossibly plush fabric. "I would be more than happy to teach you my arts and secrets at the same time, Will." She finally replied with a genuine smile on her face. "And I'd be happy to allow you into my harem as an equal partner."

"Now, where shall I start? I can tell that the way you operate the mystical pathways differs greatly from my own, yet is different from how a sorcerer approaches things as well." She rested her palm on his thigh and began to slowly drum it with her fingertips, dancing around his erection contained within his trousers.

William

Soft.

Even through the fabric of his pants he could feel just how smooth the woman's hand was, smoother than most girls he had ever been with. He had felt first the touch of other women but few if any had this a gentle nature to them, it was like a comforting breeze.

he didn't outwardly acknowledge the hand though, even if it made his cock throb with desire and grow and make the bulge even more noticeable, like a large tube swelling up in his pants along his inner thigh.

"What can I say, I notice you don't seem to be using the ambient mana of the world even though the land is so full of it. Magic users from my world take in the mana around us and then store it inside our bodies, I don't think I could even run out here." Here being this particular building, It was almost so thick you could slice it with a blade. As for the casting itself, that's built around intent and emotion. The more you desire something the more likely you are to get that, most stick to elemental magic though because that's the easiest to internally conceptualize."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: August 16, 2020, 02:58:30 AM »
Eruraviel

She continued dancing around his shaft, drawing ever closer and occasionally running a single finger down its length or pressing into its base for a moment. "Yes, that is very peculiar- I can cast spells using the ambient mana of the world, but all of them are formal rituals which require some setup-nothing like what you're describing."

She sighed, and her ears drooped a few degrees downwards. "Plus, the way you formulate your spells-it sounds incredibly convenient, almost unfair. Just getting by on sheer passion; grabbing the will of the world and forcing it to bend the knee by sheer willpower..." She shook her head. "It boggles my mind, truly."

"In my world, there are several types of spellcasters, and they can be split into two groups-divine and arcane spellcasters. And, among arcane spellcasters, the most common types would be wizards, sorcerers, and bards. Wizards harness the secrets of the arcane through ceaseless study, sorcerers tap an internal gift, and bards harness the power of song. I've spent hundreds of years studying magic, tearing at its secrets and searching for the source of it all."

She suddenly prodded at the head of his cock, almost as if by accident. "Do you think you could teach me the basics, from the beginning? It sounds fascinating, and I think it could lead to several breakthroughs on some issues I've been working at for the past few decades."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: August 16, 2020, 05:42:19 PM »
Cotton

"You can change that, you know." She held a finger up, and assumed a standard lecture pose with one of her arms under her abundant breasts while the other was pointed up in the air. "I don't know if they had Hyperdevotion Noire where you are, or if that was just something some fans of yours from my world made up, but in it you were so awesome you became the dominant goddess of the world and made all your friends into your cute subordinates!"

She grinned.

"You can definitely do great things if you put your mind to it! You're the hard working, practical one after all."

Cotton's tail slipped forward and tried to poke at Noire's nose.

Noire

Noire flicked it aside in a grump humph. "I know that, ok! I'm just worried, that's all. And this new body is making me feel all strange and floaty..."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: August 18, 2020, 04:27:48 AM »
William

His dick throbbed and pushed against her teasing hand. It was starting to get a bit annoying.. "Perhaps I will, if you stop doing one handed piloting, that's quite risky and you never really know what kind of beast you might crash headfirst into. Especially with hands as small as yours, you're gonna need both to handle it."

He leaned back further into the heavenly soft couch before continuing. "And all those approaches you mentioned sound really boring, you're gonna have to rely a lot more on feeling and your creativity with what I have to teach you, one of the most important aspect is to feel the world around us, to become keenly aware of the ebb and flow that separates us yet binds us. To feel it and to seize control of it."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: August 18, 2020, 04:35:28 AM »
William

His dick throbbed and pushed against her teasing hand. It was starting to get a bit annoying.. "Perhaps I will, if you stop doing one handed piloting, that's quite risky and you never really know what kind of beast you might crash headfirst into. Especially with hands as small as yours, you're gonna need both to handle it."

He leaned back further into the heavenly soft couch before continuing. "And all those approaches you mentioned sound really boring, you're gonna have to rely a lot more on feeling and your creativity with what I have to teach you, one of the most important aspect is to feel the world around us, to become keenly aware of the ebb and flow that separates us yet binds us. To feel it and to seize control of it."

Eruraviel

She could feel his dick throbbing against her hand. His need was clear, and any more teasing would be unwanted. He was exactly where she wanted him to be, ready to plunge himself inside of her and give her a thorough fucking in a way that only human men seemed to know how. So, her hand retreated back to simply rest upon his outer thigh, eyes occasionally lowering themselves to take in the impressive specimen attached to William.

"Boring? Well, it certainly can be tedious, and you need a special mind for it. But it's quite interesting and oh so enlightening." She replied. "Your magic sounds chaotic, formless, and insane to me-but that's exactly why it's so interesting! I want to know more, learn how to manipulate the currents of magic with sheer force of will, and create what calls to me from nothing but mana!" She leaned in to plant a kiss on his cheek. "To learn this, I'll have to put aside everything I already know, and start right from scratch. What could possibly be more exciting?"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 04:41:52 AM by SINIB »