Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77309 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1845 on: August 18, 2020, 04:32:14 PM »
Orcus

His smirk was swallowed by a gasp when she wrenched him against the impassable border of their arena. Reeling automatically, the initial shock diverted with the length of Orcus's arms, their scenery groaned at the test between its skeleton and his divinely forged back. Abandoning all distractions to the purpose of her weaponized flesh, Mira's expression flared red with the pure haze of aggression, the picture of a moment that he carved a perfect replica of into a place deep in the vaults of memory. Another blade gouged her shoulder and his grip snapped at the hold, instantly breaking her wrist, but her will asserted itself. It heard pain and said no, it tasted vulgar offense against anatomical limits and ignored it, and all he could do was brace as it lay directly into him. Booms that could nearly send cars flying rattled the bars to their foundation, sparing the audience only for the unfairness of their protections.

Past the jackhammer pummeling his gut, burying itself on his stomach, it was difficult to squeeze out words. His voice came out in hacks, caving in with his abdominal muscles, then caked in red as the unstoppable train of slams began to pulp the organs beneath, letting out only a ghastly whisper of satisfaction. "That's it."

The swords of chaos had vanished, and now the armament formed a vortex above her head, where a swirling point emerged, accelerating. It accrued heat and power, casting sparks of darkness into the emptiness around it, the hollow eye of the storm that birthed itself in the shaky confines of the metal fencing. It stood to tell her only one thing, in perfect honesty - be superior, or die. The same thought rippled through Orcus's freed arm, bending in the little space it could afford, sweatdrops that clung to that heat not flicking off but evaporating wholesale.

Then it smashed onto her jaw, and a veritable mountain hurled from the hand of heaven displaced her face, with speed and power that outperformed all of Orcus's displays until then.

Mira

The damage to her arm meant that despite her stubbornness it wasn't possible for Mira to continue holding on. All she could do was drive her feet into the arena floor with deliberate force, as far in as she could, to maintain her position and continue her endless pinpoint barrage. But of course, nothing was truly endless.

A giant fist struck her face, she was knocked forcibly off her feet and across the arena, and slammed hard into the cage. Blood and spittle flowed as her jaw had been dislocated, and she fell forward to the ground. The mess from all of her accumulated injuries started pooling in one spot, and it seemed for a moment that she was finally done.

But then... she planted the fist of her intact arm down onto the arena floor, and started to push herself up. "I'm... na done...!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: August 18, 2020, 04:36:21 PM »
Noire

Noire flicked it aside in a grump humph. "I know that, ok! I'm just worried, that's all. And this new body is making me feel all strange and floaty..."

Cotton

"Wait, new body?" Cotton's eyes narrowed at that, and she paid a little more attention to the adorable elf ears. She also looked very pointedly down between Noire's legs. "You have a new body, after an 'elven vixen' stole your boyfriend? Eruraviel got to you too, huh?"

A shiver visibly went up the demon girl's spine.

"She's very bad news. And not just because she's, apparently, a boyfriend stealing tramp."
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 04:37:42 PM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: August 18, 2020, 05:10:07 PM »
Noire

Noire's skirt had a pronounced bulge that looked big enough to split a normal girl in half, and it was twitching within its restraints from a combination of Hannah's closeness and Noire's frustration. The elven goddess bit her lip and let out a soft moan. "I-she's not a bad person. I like her fine. Will should have paid more attention to me before flitting off with her, that's all. He just-completely ignored me!"

She slammed her fist upon the table hard enough to splinter the wood. "It's not fair!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: August 18, 2020, 05:24:18 PM »
Noire

Noire's skirt had a pronounced bulge that looked big enough to split a normal girl in half, and it was twitching within its restraints from a combination of Hannah's closeness and Noire's frustration. The elven goddess bit her lip and let out a soft moan. "I-she's not a bad person. I like her fine. Will should have paid more attention to me before flitting off with her, that's all. He just-completely ignored me!"

She slammed her fist upon the table hard enough to splinter the wood. "It's not fair!"

Cotton

Cotton didn't flinch at the damage to the bar, but instead placed her hand over Noire's fist. Her voice dropped to a more soothing tone as she said, "It's definitely his fault in the end, yes. Unless she used her inevitable variety of enchantment spells on him."

She showed the goddess a soft smile. "Having seen her? He's an idiot for not choosing to focus on you. I know I would."

Noire could feel something sinuous slither its way up her skirt, along her soft lovely thighs, and begin wrapping itself around her increasingly bloating testicles.

"I'll give you all the attention you want."
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 05:29:48 PM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: August 18, 2020, 06:01:04 PM »
Noire

"NNnnnnnnn..." Noire let out a long, whining moan, and the unbelievably intense sense of arousal was so fierce that Hannah could practically feel it through her skin. Her testicles throbbed, and it felt so good that Noire just melted in Hannah's grip, unable or unwilling to rebuff the demon's advances.

Her ears twitched, and she gave Hannah an affirmative moan. It felt like she was perpetually going to burst, and Noire wanted release.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: August 18, 2020, 08:33:49 PM »
Cotton Hannah

The demon before Noire changed form with a snap of her fingers and a shroud of darkness. Now she was long-haired, colored black. Her horns a bit more curved and grabbable. Her curves were if anything just a touch fuller too, and she could discern this oh so easily despite that she was now wearing a positively perverse maid outfit as she climbed her way over the bar and settled down below her. "Just so you know I'm not doing this because it's my job~."

Hannah winked up at the goddess, all blushing and grinning with everything framed by her frilly headdress. Her tail squeezed, as if to cut off any outbursts Noire might have had in response. "Now relax, my poor lonely goddess, while I show you a little worship."

It was simple for the succubus to started rubbing her face up against Noire's monstrous, throbbing elf cock, sniffing deeply.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: August 19, 2020, 06:16:08 AM »
Orcus

Released from her avalanche and rattled by the return of his own blow, Orcus toppled forward. Doused in sweat his knee fell first, but just as it stood to scrape the floor, his muscles seized and his frame locked in place. In turn, his ruptured innards groaned and blood splattered down, bursting from his mouth, twisted and stretched in a perfidious black smile.

The spiral oryx lance, half-formed from the yawning smoke, tilted until it was facing Mira. "Show me," the Primal responsed, beginning to pull himself up from the almost oath on one knee that he'd made. "Are you worth more than what resides in your marrow?"

His weapon heard the challenge, and cast it. Chaosbringer shot with Orcus's undivided strength, a light-eating ray piercing the air, a remorseless scream buzzing in its wake, tearing forward faster than terror.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 06:18:02 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: August 21, 2020, 01:05:55 AM »
William

"I wouldn't get your hopes up that much." He said as his hand traveled around her head to stroke the hair at the back of her neck. "Most people take years before they even learn to shape the basic form of mana."

Then his hand went further south and gently stroked down the soft curve of her back before he continued. "The few expressions of it that I'm intimately familiar with took a long time to master.... No I spent over 20 years working on them and I can feel I'm barely scratching the surface. And that's before you take into account just how small a fraction of all the styles I'm aware of that actually is. You're gonna go nowhere and not amount of book smarts is gonna help you here Eru-"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: August 21, 2020, 01:20:46 AM »
William

"I wouldn't get your hopes up that much." He said as his hand traveled around her head to stroke the hair at the back of her neck. "Most people take years before they even learn to shape the basic form of mana."

Then his hand went further south and gently stroked down the soft curve of her back before he continued. "The few expressions of it that I'm intimately familiar with took a long time to master.... No I spent over 20 years working on them and I can feel I'm barely scratching the surface. And that's before you take into account just how small a fraction of all the styles I'm aware of that actually is. You're gonna go nowhere and not amount of book smarts is gonna help you here Eru-"

Eruraviel

Eruraviel leaned her head back. "Ahhhh..." She sighed. "That's not a problem at all." She insisted, arching her back at his touch. Her skin was smooth with a healthy strength hidden inside her back, and she curled her toes before resting her legs upon his and sliding halfway into his lap. "I want to learn magic with you and explore the depths of our mutual craft together. Such a short time as twenty years isn't long at all for an elf."

She leaned forwards and kissed him on his cheek. "I'm starting from scratch and probably know less than the average initiate, right?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: August 22, 2020, 03:03:25 PM »
William

Naaaah... " His hand slid up and down her soft back as his fingers squeezed into her flesh and worked at the tense underneath. As powerful as her back was, his finger were far more insistent and would soon make her feel more relaxed than in ages probably. He even pushed small amounts of raw mana into his fingertips to force it deep into her body in order to open it up more to the currents of the world.

"The average initiate isn't a seductive minx like you, but fear not I'll work your body into shape. It's too weak right now to handle it  but that will change once I beat you into the ground a few thousand times."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: August 22, 2020, 03:37:58 PM »
Eruraviel

"I need to be stronger, huh?" She cooed at him. "I'm a lot stronger than most humans, but I guess that just doesn't cut it where you're from. Haaah, that feels so good~" She cried out as he began to force his magic into her. It sent tingly feelings throughout her skin as her magical pores opened up. Her skirt began to form a small tent itself, and she slid right into his lap. She placed her palm on his stomach and ran her fingers upwards against his musculature-it was nothing like an elves; it didn't have any of the feminine softness that she was used to, but it was positively enticing at the same time.

"With the information I gleaned from your maid, I think I'm on the verge of a breakthrough on that front. All I need is some high quality aether that I can infuse my body with..." She leaned forwards and kissed his cheek.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: August 22, 2020, 08:14:57 PM »
Orcus

Released from her avalanche and rattled by the return of his own blow, Orcus toppled forward. Doused in sweat his knee fell first, but just as it stood to scrape the floor, his muscles seized and his frame locked in place. In turn, his ruptured innards groaned and blood splattered down, bursting from his mouth, twisted and stretched in a perfidious black smile.

The spiral oryx lance, half-formed from the yawning smoke, tilted until it was facing Mira. "Show me," the Primal responsed, beginning to pull himself up from the almost oath on one knee that he'd made. "Are you worth more than what resides in your marrow?"

His weapon heard the challenge, and cast it. Chaosbringer shot with Orcus's undivided strength, a light-eating ray piercing the air, a remorseless scream buzzing in its wake, tearing forward faster than terror.

Mira

Her eyes gleamed with fury as Orcus' words shot through her heart like Chaosbringer threatened to do to her skull. Her strength, her speed, her durability - all parameters had suffered between the obvious damage accumulated on her body, and in the inability for a human mind to cohere the necessary focus to gather Chi without years more discipline than Mira had available to her. It was over for her-

But

A primal scream escaped her throat, a thunder announcing her approach, and she rose up to meet the charge of his weapon at almost twice her normal speed. It drove itself through her abdomen, tearing through with its bladed edge, and came out the other side. In a motion his eyes could not follow, in a final desperation his heart could not bear, she appeared in front of him, guts torn through the back of her body in a trail behind her-

Her arm found its way back up into his body, in the vulnerable point she'd hammered into existence before, and grasped.

She choked on her final words as her fingers closed around his most vital organ in spiteful triumph.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: August 23, 2020, 02:39:03 AM »
Vega

So this is how it settled, huh. He couldn't say he was surprised... in the end, he had to acknowledge the fact that that woman was strong. In that case...

The man glanced to the side and crossed his arms. In the end, this was more of a paltry than he expected. But it was enough to prove one thing. He had yet to reach his apex. That is why he turned his back on the stadium and walked away to the exit. To their sutprise, the two maids eating ice cream hopped and followed along.

"A-aren't you going to watch? The match is still-"

He head patted the inquisitive kid and shook his head. "It's obvious she won't lose. But that doesn't mean I'll let her get one over me. Why don't you help your sister home. I have some things to take care of..."

He paid Mira one last glance, as she clawed at her decisive blow with all her strength. For a flicker of a moment, he noticed that same light as that other time...

He frowned. And with a stern expression, the golden reaper left the premises.

Continued in Great Dojo

« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 03:11:52 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: August 24, 2020, 12:18:53 AM »
Orcus

Motion was forced motionless before her final argument, the possibility of response stolen from his eyes, his last stroke returned in spirit if not power, and flesh at last gave way before the blade of will. Orcus's nerves were steel, his spirit immortal and his muscles forged from philosophy, but his blood was just as warm and slick as Mira imagined it.

His core thrummed.

For a triumphant heartbeat, electricity passed between the very anchor of the primal's physical being and Mira's skin. During that brief spell, she could feel it. The immense flow within, dancing light and shadow that parted the emptiness beneath crude matter and mere signals to one day become inert, reined to a great darkness. It was so easy to imagine what she could do if only this was her own engine, instead of the treacherous strands of her sickly cells.

A tanned hand clasped her bloodied arm, still spearing Orcus's gut. And there he was, the heart of darkness, smiling satisfied at her like he'd found a diamond among countless grains of coal.

Then his grip lost strength, and he slipped from hers, falling onto the ruined mat with a dull thud. Blood pooled around his lips and abdomen as he stood still. Only his mouth flapped. "I forfeit."
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 12:58:51 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: August 24, 2020, 05:44:15 PM »
Eruraviel

"I need to be stronger, huh?" She cooed at him. "I'm a lot stronger than most humans, but I guess that just doesn't cut it where you're from. Haaah, that feels so good~" She cried out as he began to force his magic into her. It sent tingly feelings throughout her skin as her magical pores opened up. Her skirt began to form a small tent itself, and she slid right into his lap. She placed her palm on his stomach and ran her fingers upwards against his musculature-it was nothing like an elves; it didn't have any of the feminine softness that she was used to, but it was positively enticing at the same time.

"With the information I gleaned from your maid, I think I'm on the verge of a breakthrough on that front. All I need is some high quality aether that I can infuse my body with..." She leaned forwards and kissed his cheek.

William

"I knew children as strong as you are now, but don't worry that will be fixed in time..." The mana flow from his finger cut off and he moved his hand further down and under her dress to cup her bountiful ass. He stiffened even further from her touch and with her sliding into his lap, his bulge now pressed up against thigh and was becoming more and omore obvious by the second as it grew.

"You need ahh... Working on your mind isn't enough to transcend. You need to achieve balance first, perfection of mind, body and soul. Then and only then will you feel the world as it truly is."