Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77349 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1860 on: August 24, 2020, 06:12:33 PM »
Eruraviel

"Nnnn... Your world sounds incredible, Will." Eruraviel grabbed onto his shoulders and began to grind against his lap, rubbing her thighs against his own, pressing her own member against his and running their lengths against each other. She looked deep into his eyes and then planted a kiss upon his lips with another loud moan.

"I wasn't talking about my mind, I know it isn't enough on its own." She pulled herself close and pressed her chest against his, squishing her breasts against his painfully hard, flat chest. "I've been trying to-improve it, through my magic. If you have another way to do it, I'm excited to be able to try learning it your way instead.

"Haah-Will..." She moaned, reaching down and sliding her hand into his pants and brushing the tips of her fingers against the base of his shaft. "I'll-be the best student you ever had~"
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 06:22:59 PM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: August 24, 2020, 06:14:54 PM »
Cotton Hannah

The demon before Noire changed form with a snap of her fingers and a shroud of darkness. Now she was long-haired, colored black. Her horns a bit more curved and grabbable. Her curves were if anything just a touch fuller too, and she could discern this oh so easily despite that she was now wearing a positively perverse maid outfit as she climbed her way over the bar and settled down below her. "Just so you know I'm not doing this because it's my job~."

Hannah winked up at the goddess, all blushing and grinning with everything framed by her frilly headdress. Her tail squeezed, as if to cut off any outbursts Noire might have had in response. "Now relax, my poor lonely goddess, while I show you a little worship."

It was simple for the succubus to started rubbing her face up against Noire's monstrous, throbbing elf cock, sniffing deeply.

Noire

Noire gasped. Her dick-her dick-it was throbbing, painful, hard, overwhelming. The goddess was close, ready now. She couldn't really think of much more than fucking Hannah right now.

With tremendous strength, she suddenly flipped Hannah over and pinned her against the bar, using her other hand to tear off her clothes.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: August 25, 2020, 12:47:06 AM »
Noire

Noire gasped. Her dick-her dick-it was throbbing, painful, hard, overwhelming. The goddess was close, ready now. She couldn't really think of much more than fucking Hannah right now.

With tremendous strength, she suddenly flipped Hannah over and pinned her against the bar, using her other hand to tear off her clothes.

Hannah

"Eep."

Hannah, of course, didn't have the strength to even hope to contest Noire doing something like that! It was almost effortless for the horny goddess to manhandle her busty demon fangirl like this, and even easier to get what little coverage existed beneath the skirt of that maid outfit out of the way. Her sinister tail found its way around Noire's waist, and her hands grabbed hold of the bar tight. The cambion looked back over her shoulder, blushing up a storm.

"Uh, this is a little faster than I-"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: August 25, 2020, 12:51:42 AM »
Noire

Noire plunged her prick into Hannah's slit. "Ahhhh!" She cried out as she bottomed out with one thrust, feeling her cock expand inside of Hannah and release a thick stream of semen into her womb.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: August 25, 2020, 02:20:13 AM »
Noire

Noire plunged her prick into Hannah's slit. "Ahhhh!" She cried out as she bottomed out with one thrust, feeling her cock expand inside of Hannah and release a thick stream of semen into her womb.

Hannah

It was, quite frankly, huge even for Hannah. The thick and veiny monstrosity forced her to exert her shapeshifting abilities to even hope to survive its enormity, and even then it was painful. And yet despite that the demon, insides wrapped damn near like a glove around Noire's cock, whined in desire while shuddering. "F-Fuck, you're so lucky I won't get pregnant..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: August 25, 2020, 03:28:05 PM »
Noire

Hannah

It was, quite frankly, huge even for Hannah. The thick and veiny monstrosity forced her to exert her shapeshifting abilities to even hope to survive its enormity, and even then it was painful. And yet despite that the demon, insides wrapped damn near like a glove around Noire's cock, whined in desire while shuddering. "F-Fuck, you're so lucky I won't get pregnant..."

Noire

"Nnnnnn...!" The elven goddess leaned forwards and grabbed Hannah's chest, sinking her fingers into the demon's soft pillows. She began to thrust her hips in and out of Hannah with her full, unrestrained strength, too caught up in the feeling of being inside and finally getting a proper release to think that she might be hurting Hannah with how her partner was moaning, shuddering around her.

Even after she stopped cumming, she was just as hard, no, she seemed to be even harder than before.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: August 26, 2020, 01:23:29 AM »
Mira

"... bastard..."

She fell next, like a puppet with her strings cut. The blank look in Mira's eyes wasn't filled with the triumph of victory - although that might have been accounted for by the organs and blood that she'd lost during the final charge. She stared up at the ceiling, and waited for whatever came next.

If anything came next.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: August 26, 2020, 04:04:32 AM »
William

"Ohoho is that so?"

The dark mage chuckled then grabbed Eruraviel by the waist and placed her back down on the couch next to him.

"Then your first lesson is to not fall pray to your own lust, that is a massive weakness and will stop you from ever truly advancing. To advance you need control, control over your lust and yourself only then can you posses the will needed for what lies ahead."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: August 26, 2020, 04:16:27 AM »
Eruraviel

"Hey!" Eruraviel complained before swearing in Elvish. She spread her legs wide and leaned back, simply allowing her erection to tent her dress. "Bully." She didn't sound particularly upset, but pouted a bit and crossed her arms under her chest.

"I can control it fine, I just thought you wanted to sleep with me."
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 04:18:38 AM by SINIB »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: August 26, 2020, 12:12:02 PM »
Noire

"Nnnnnn...!" The elven goddess leaned forwards and grabbed Hannah's chest, sinking her fingers into the demon's soft pillows. She began to thrust her hips in and out of Hannah with her full, unrestrained strength, too caught up in the feeling of being inside and finally getting a proper release to think that she might be hurting Hannah with how her partner was moaning, shuddering around her.

Even after she stopped cumming, she was just as hard, no, she seemed to be even harder than before.

Hannah

Hannah's nipples were hard as rocks in Noire's palms as she grabbed on like they were just cushions for her. It was so clumsy, and yet Hannah couldn't help but squeak and cry with every careless thrust that forced its way into her constantly tightening hole. One of the demon girl's hands came up to rub through her belly, at the slight bulge that her shapeshifting allowed for.

The end of her tail slithered its way from its grasp on Noire's waist to wrap around the base of the goddess' cock, and gave it a little tug.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: August 28, 2020, 01:32:45 AM »
Noire

Time seemed to slow as Hannah was brutally rammed by the horney elven goddess, using every hole multiple times and cumming all over her before she finally seemed to calm down, slumping over the demoness and wrapping her arms around her neck.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: August 28, 2020, 03:43:04 AM »
Noire

Time seemed to slow as Hannah was brutally rammed by the horney elven goddess, using every hole multiple times and cumming all over her before she finally seemed to calm down, slumping over the demoness and wrapping her arms around her neck.

Hannah

It hadn't been the most intense experience of Hannah's life... but it didn't change that even her stamina was limited. Thus did the young cambion find herself panting, slowly yet heavily, as her body clenched and twitched in the aftershocks of Noire's clumsy yet relentless desire acting itself out on her body.

With a red flush over her face, Hannah tried to look up and back at the goddess. "S-So that's what an elf body's like? Credit where it's due to you, though. Wow..."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: August 29, 2020, 12:27:19 AM »
William

"Haha... Noni just wanted to get you into that mood. If you can't even control your own arousal then you can't ever achieve balance."

He leaned forward and seriously focused his gaze on her.

"You've passed the first but the trials are only starting. I will be distracting you constantly in various ways, all for the sake of honing your mind. Think of this as the opposite of keeping track of several things at the same time."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: August 30, 2020, 10:49:57 PM »
Eruraviel

"I told you, I can control it." She replied calmly with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Just get on with it."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: September 01, 2020, 11:21:21 PM »
William

"There's nothing to get on with hahaha..." William laughed and wawed his hand to make a s sphere of darkness manifest. It floated over to a table and brought him a bottle as well as a glass and then carried them back to him. The bottle seemingly uncorked itself and then poured glass full of white wine before William snatched it away from his own creation and took a zip.

"What you need now is to meditate on that feeling, I've already ezposed you to it so it shouldn't be too hard for you."