Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77467 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1875 on: September 02, 2020, 08:35:25 PM »
Noire

Time seemed to slow as Hannah was brutally rammed by the horney elven goddess, using every hole multiple times and cumming all over her before she finally seemed to calm down, slumping over the demoness and wrapping her arms around her neck.

Hannah

It hadn't been the most intense experience of Hannah's life... but it didn't change that even her stamina was limited. Thus did the young cambion find herself panting, slowly yet heavily, as her body clenched and twitched in the aftershocks of Noire's clumsy yet relentless desire acting itself out on her body.

With a red flush over her face, Hannah tried to look up and back at the goddess. "S-So that's what an elf body's like? Credit where it's due to you, though. Wow..."

Noire

"It's-" Noire's cheeks flushed with the silvery glow of magic as the fog of arousal cleared from her mind and she really took in her position, still buried deep inside of Hannah and resting atop her. "It's intense. Nothing like my original body.' She slowly replied. "So, um, you know me from games? What are they called?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: September 03, 2020, 07:41:17 PM »
William

"There's nothing to get on with hahaha..." William laughed and wawed his hand to make a s sphere of darkness manifest. It floated over to a table and brought him a bottle as well as a glass and then carried them back to him. The bottle seemingly uncorked itself and then poured glass full of white wine before William snatched it away from his own creation and took a zip.

"What you need now is to meditate on that feeling, I've already ezposed you to it so it shouldn't be too hard for you."

Eruraviel

The young elven girl quietly followed his advice, looking inwards upon herself.  She quietly entered her trance, opening her pores up to the world, focusing in on William's magical power which he'd infused into her.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: September 04, 2020, 05:36:53 AM »
Noire

"It's-" Noire's cheeks flushed with the silvery glow of magic as the fog of arousal cleared from her mind and she really took in her position, still buried deep inside of Hannah and resting atop her. "It's intense. Nothing like my original body.' She slowly replied. "So, um, you know me from games? What are they called?"

Hannah

"Body changing's, ahh, a bit odd yeah?" Hannah did her best to get comfortable, which in this body wasn't all that hard at all. Her hooves tapped a bit at the floor as they dangled off the edge of the bed, while her tail squeezed more around Noire's waist. "I know the feeling... maybe not as much as you are, ahah~."

Blushing still, and then shuddering as her body squeezed some more around the elven goddess' length, she tried to figure out a response to that. "Ahh, well they released 'Hyperdimension Neptunia' first, and there were some more along those lines, and eventually fans demanded so much of you from what they saw there that you got your own called Hyperdevotion Noire."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: September 05, 2020, 03:37:21 AM »
Elizabeth

A few moments silently passed as the crowd stared down into the cage with agape jaws, unable to properly process this outcome? Surrender? Forfeit? Grasping victory from the jaws of defeat, after such an intense fight with so many turns and twists!

"THAT'S BULLSHIT!" A man in the crowd yelled. Jeering and a general wave of discontent followed, rippling through the stands and throughout the Nexus. It was only after a flash of pink entered the arena that silence reigned once more. The nearly nude goddess of the demons walked over to Mira with a wry smile on her face, grabbing the other woman's wrist and raising it into the air with her own after squatting down next to her. "I declare this girl, Mira, the victor of this match! She triumphed over the former champion, my esteemed wife!"

Hey, just play along. A reasonable voice urged in her head. I think this is just as lame as you do.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 04:07:49 PM by SINIB »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: September 06, 2020, 03:30:30 AM »
Elizabeth

A few moments silently passed as the crowd stared down into the cage with agape jaws, unable to properly process this outcome? Surrender? Forfeit? Grasping victory from the jaws of defeat, after such an intense fight with so many turns and twists!

"THAT'S BULLSHIT!" A man in the crowd yelled. Jeering and a general wave of discontent followed, rippling through the stands and throughout the Nexus. It was only after a flash of pink entered the arena that silence reigned once more. The nearly nude goddess of the demons walked over to Mira with a wry smile on her face, grabbing the other woman's wrist and raising it into the air with her own after squatting down next to her. "I declare this girl, Mira, the victor of this match! She triumphed over the former champion, my esteemed wife!"

Hey, just play along. A reasonable voice urged in her head. I think this is just as lame as you do.

Mira

She seemed to be falling in and out of consciousness at this point. Her organs were splattered across the arena, her body struggled to retain blood, and this close up Elizabeth could see the minuscule organisms squirming about deep in her bodily tissues attempting to wriggle their way closer together to close the holes. Her mind could only muster enough of a response to close the hand up in the air into a fist.

More blood dripped from her fingers onto Elizabeth's arm.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: September 06, 2020, 03:41:46 AM »
Orcus

The primal wheezed, blood leaping from his throat through shaky laughs. His guts lay half-strewn out of the hole that Mira had opened, his gleaming core stark even through the layers of blackening blood. It had ceased to pool, but oh so slowly did his flesh begin to recede, as the pain of bones attempting to reset and burst innards knitting themselves rang through his head.

"Truly, a shame my healing is at its limit..." He spoke to himself, unconcerned with announcing it.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: September 07, 2020, 07:59:24 PM »
Marc Cedan

An unshaved pretty boy, dressed in haphazard formal wear, watched the match from up in the stadium with amused interest. Despite being aloof and smelling of more drinks than he probably should, he cheered with the crowd and grinned when the lady struck the victory blow. He normally didn't think too hard about dressing for the occasion, but this was a special one. More than anything...

"...He's not dodging that."

Oh look, a butterfly!

Standing on one of the stadium observatories, he raised his hand with a carefree smile, chasing after the pretty thing. This intense stuff wasn't the kind of place for a cute bug, so just as he caught it...

Orcus

Then his grip lost strength, and he slipped from hers, falling onto the ruined mat with a dull thud. Blood pooled around his lips and abdomen as he stood still. Only his mouth flapped. "I forfeit."

What?

Marc blinked wide-eyed and let go of the pretty thing as soon as he got his hands on it. Now that was just low, he actually felt kind of bad for the miss down there. Or I guess I should call her champ now. I could try to ask her out... nah, doesn't feel right. Mingling with an ex-peer student is basically like dating your cousin. Nope. Not drunk enough for that. Plus, uncle would kill me twice over.

Elizabeth

"Wohoooooo!" He cheered and pumped his fist, not giving a damn if others jeered or snickered in the back. He'd probably have to get back to business soon, but this was a once a year kind of deal, no way in hell he wouldn't cheer. It didn't even matter who won as long as the company paid for the drinks.

Continued in the Citadel.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 10:45:08 PM by Kotomine_Rin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: September 07, 2020, 08:03:03 PM »

Eruraviel

The young elven girl quietly followed his advice, looking inwards upon herself.  She quietly entered her trance, opening her pores up to the world, focusing in on William's magical power which he'd infused into her.

William

"Goood.... now focus on that feeling, dive into it and let it envelop you in it's embrace. Don't be afraid of drowning, it might seem overwhelming at first but that power won't harm you. It can't because it is you." William continued guiding her as he monitored her meditation.

""And that's why you should embrace it, become one with it. Only by accepting the chaos will you learn what lies at the bottom of the abyss..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: September 08, 2020, 12:55:29 AM »
Malicia

Ten minutes later...

The next thing Mira knew, she had been returned to the waiting room and a familiar blue-haired demon was sat squatting next to her. "Yo." She said simply, with no mention of her supposed victory. "You took a real beating."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: September 08, 2020, 02:58:39 AM »
Mira

For some reason the mind-numbing pain from the damage her body took seemed to be subsiding, from how much the twitching and shivering seemed to vanish. Mira almost fell asleep right then and there, except the familiar voice seemed to pull her out of it reluctantly. Bleary eyes looked up at the succubus next to her. "Oh. 's you. Hey. Guess ah didn't get to punch her."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: September 08, 2020, 05:29:00 PM »
Mira

For some reason the mind-numbing pain from the damage her body took seemed to be subsiding, from how much the twitching and shivering seemed to vanish. Mira almost fell asleep right then and there, except the familiar voice seemed to pull her out of it reluctantly. Bleary eyes looked up at the succubus next to her. "Oh. 's you. Hey. Guess ah didn't get to punch her."

Malicia

"Maybe next time, right?" She ran her hair through Mira's hair while the other girl's head rested upon her lap. "You took quite a beating out there."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: September 08, 2020, 11:29:35 PM »
Orcus

The primal wheezed, blood leaping from his throat through shaky laughs. His guts lay half-strewn out of the hole that Mira had opened, his gleaming core stark even through the layers of blackening blood. It had ceased to pool, but oh so slowly did his flesh begin to recede, as the pain of bones attempting to reset and burst innards knitting themselves rang through his head.

"Truly, a shame my healing is at its limit..." He spoke to himself, unconcerned with announcing it.

Elizabeth

A moment later, Elizabeth snapped her fingers, causing Mira to instantaniously disappear. She leaned forwards towards Orcus and frowned. Liar. You should have won that battle.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: September 09, 2020, 12:03:48 PM »
Orcus

A smothered giggle made its way out of his red-flooded throat. Orcus spread his arms wider, gripping the floor with open hands and forearms, and raised his upper body an inch at a time to behold the visage of Elizabeth.

"The taste of victory is shallow when measured against the satisfaction of draining a fight to its limits," he said. "I could not help but fudge. But I do hope your wife will be back soon, Demon Queen."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: September 09, 2020, 10:45:28 PM »
Orcus

A smothered giggle made its way out of his red-flooded throat. Orcus spread his arms wider, gripping the floor with open hands and forearms, and raised his upper body an inch at a time to behold the visage of Elizabeth.

"The taste of victory is shallow when measured against the satisfaction of draining a fight to its limits," he said. "I could not help but fudge. But I do hope your wife will be back soon, Demon Queen."

Elizabeth

"She is fine." Elizabeth replied simply before turning her attention back to the crowd and her people's needs. She basked in their adoration for her, drawing power and susteniance from the untold thousands. "No good..." She began to twitch downstairs, and decided to end the session quicker. "As Mira has won, she will be granted one gift, courtesy of me, and regardless of difficulty, I will make it a reality!"

She waved her hand to the crowd with a big smile on her face, hiding the annoyance and anger at Orcus for making a fool of her wife's competition.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: September 10, 2020, 04:26:15 AM »
Malicia

"Maybe next time, right?" She ran her hair through Mira's hair while the other girl's head rested upon her lap. "You took quite a beating out there."

Mira

"Got ya to thank for it not doin' me in, I guess." The martial artist attempted to sit up, but hissed in obvious pain through her bloodstained yet otherwise perfect teeth. It forced her to stay put, even as Malicia's magic took the feeling away again. "Thanks. How long do ya think this'll take?"