Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77330 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1890 on: September 10, 2020, 03:42:36 PM »
Orcus

Straightening his back and shifting his legs to balance his weight, the Primal pressed a nursing palm to the gaping hole in his abdomen. His then thin chuckles trembled as he stood up, one foot then the other, steel wing retrieved to the liminal space below his shoulderblade rather than left to drag beneath him. He was watching Elizabeth. Irises like burning rubies, pupils like black pits, his gaze a spike of intensity that she couldn't miss. But whether he was allowing his interest to show or not, that was impossible to tell.

"Very sorry for not clapping," he said, taking in the chaos of the onlookers. "But ah, my opponent doesn't need my congratulations."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: September 12, 2020, 07:36:41 PM »
Orcus

Straightening his back and shifting his legs to balance his weight, the Primal pressed a nursing palm to the gaping hole in his abdomen. His then thin chuckles trembled as he stood up, one foot then the other, steel wing retrieved to the liminal space below his shoulderblade rather than left to drag beneath him. He was watching Elizabeth. Irises like burning rubies, pupils like black pits, his gaze a spike of intensity that she couldn't miss. But whether he was allowing his interest to show or not, that was impossible to tell.

"Very sorry for not clapping," he said, taking in the chaos of the onlookers. "But ah, my opponent doesn't need my congratulations."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth's eyes narrowed at him, and he suddenly felt the brunt of her tremendous power looming over him. She was annoyed, suspicious, and generally upset with how he'd treated this fight. The demoness blew a kiss at the audience, winked at them, and then disappeared in a tremendous cloud of smoke.

As soon as he made to leave the building, he would be transported up to her study.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: September 12, 2020, 07:39:52 PM »
Malicia

"Maybe next time, right?" She ran her hair through Mira's hair while the other girl's head rested upon her lap. "You took quite a beating out there."

Mira

"Got ya to thank for it not doin' me in, I guess." The martial artist attempted to sit up, but hissed in obvious pain through her bloodstained yet otherwise perfect teeth. It forced her to stay put, even as Malicia's magic took the feeling away again. "Thanks. How long do ya think this'll take?"

Malicia

Malicia ran her hand down the side of Mira's face, infusing her body with further regenerative powers. "Twenty, maybe thirty minutes?" She replied. "Longer, if you want me to heal your defects." She replied, focusing on Mira's emotional responce to such a suggestion. "That part is up to you."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: September 12, 2020, 08:09:18 PM »
Mira

"Heh." Mira closed her eyes again at that one, and her lips turned up with obvious bitterness. "It's not an illness. It's more of a curse. Nothing ya can do about it."

The flesh and tissue of her injuries crawled with hell as the squirming things in her body soaked up what Malicia was putting into her. It would probably be more like ten or fifteen minutes at this rate.

Then, one of Mira's eyes opened again. "What's a nice girl like you doin' in a place like this, anyway?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: September 13, 2020, 11:04:23 PM »
Orcus

And so there he was left, no one to pick him up or support him. To a being such as this primal, this sadness was only the least part of what he deserved, and yet it had no meaning. For one whose only company for a kalpa of battle had been his own face in lakes of blood, how could loneliness mean anything?

When the bleeding subsided, and his guts were no longer contained by merely his scarlet-soaked fingers, and the violet-streaked orb behind them no longer exposed, Orcus drew back his cloak and allowed his feet to take him out of the arena. Instead of stepping through the luxurious arches of the exit, however, he found his way to Elizabeth's study and knocked.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: September 15, 2020, 09:35:59 PM »
Mira

"Heh." Mira closed her eyes again at that one, and her lips turned up with obvious bitterness. "It's not an illness. It's more of a curse. Nothing ya can do about it."

The flesh and tissue of her injuries crawled with hell as the squirming things in her body soaked up what Malicia was putting into her. It would probably be more like ten or fifteen minutes at this rate.

Then, one of Mira's eyes opened again. "What's a nice girl like you doin' in a place like this, anyway?"

Malicia

"I like it here. I'm one of Lizzy's wives, I can help people whenever I please to do so, she's my great ancestor..."

She stroked Mira's hair again and laughed. "Despite your reservations, this isn't a bad place, you know."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: September 16, 2020, 02:18:52 AM »
Malicia

"I like it here. I'm one of Lizzy's wives, I can help people whenever I please to do so, she's my great ancestor..."

She stroked Mira's hair again and laughed. "Despite your reservations, this isn't a bad place, you know."

Mira

"Maybe. Don't really feel like stickin' around to find out after all this." One of Mira's hands moved in evident curiosity to the wounds in her abdomen, and only twitched away upon confirming the ragged edge where the skin was starting to grow back together. "Couldn't really say I get your reasons for it, either. Ya can help whoever you want without someone telling you ya can."

But then she let out a sigh. "Must still be pretty out of it if I'm questioning ya when you're just sitting here keeping my insides in."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: September 21, 2020, 04:55:55 PM »
Malicia

Mira

"Maybe. Don't really feel like stickin' around to find out after all this." One of Mira's hands moved in evident curiosity to the wounds in her abdomen, and only twitched away upon confirming the ragged edge where the skin was starting to grow back together. "Couldn't really say I get your reasons for it, either. Ya can help whoever you want without someone telling you ya can."

But then she let out a sigh. "Must still be pretty out of it if I'm questioning ya when you're just sitting here keeping my insides in."

Malicia

"Hehe..." The demon just brought her hand to her face and giggled. "Feel free to call me whenever you need someone to talk to about stuff." She took Mira's hand and gently squeezed it. "Or not. Whatever you're comfortable with."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: September 21, 2020, 05:03:38 PM »
Noire

"It's-" Noire's cheeks flushed with the silvery glow of magic as the fog of arousal cleared from her mind and she really took in her position, still buried deep inside of Hannah and resting atop her. "It's intense. Nothing like my original body.' She slowly replied. "So, um, you know me from games? What are they called?"

Hannah

"Body changing's, ahh, a bit odd yeah?" Hannah did her best to get comfortable, which in this body wasn't all that hard at all. Her hooves tapped a bit at the floor as they dangled off the edge of the bed, while her tail squeezed more around Noire's waist. "I know the feeling... maybe not as much as you are, ahah~."

Blushing still, and then shuddering as her body squeezed some more around the elven goddess' length, she tried to figure out a response to that. "Ahh, well they released 'Hyperdimension Neptunia' first, and there were some more along those lines, and eventually fans demanded so much of you from what they saw there that you got your own called Hyperdevotion Noire."

Noire

"That Nep, always taking the credit for everything..." Noire complained. She leaned forwards into Hannah's bosom and planted a kiss upon her lips. Her ears twitched beyond her control while she did so. "It's very odd. But I don't know, I don't think that Eruraviel is as malicious as you seem to think..." She shook her head and pulled her dick out of Hannah's cunt with a loud pop, reaching behind the bar and retrieving a bottle of red wine. "I just think there's something good about her. She seems trustworthy to me."

She popped the cork off with her superhuman strength and began drinking straight from the bottle.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: September 22, 2020, 06:40:25 AM »
Hannah

The young cambion blushed with the kiss, and almost seemed to forget for a moment from the way she relaxed about the monster stuck inside of her. Then Noire pulled it out, and she squealed and twitched and shivered. "I-If she gave you that body, I wouldn't trust anything you feel about her that's good."

Hannah sat up wearing nothing but the remains of her maid outfit, her tail twitching about around her, and her hooves kicking gently where they hanged over the edge of her little perch. She watched Noire drinking the wine intently, and frowned a bit.

"It's probably something she did."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: September 22, 2020, 02:38:05 PM »
William

"You wouldn't believe the number of things I had to tell her not to put in you new body."

The dark mage suddenly announced his presence by the door. He had come there mere moments before, suppressing his magical signature so that he could make for the most dramatic entrance.

He'd come here as soon as he was finished giving the Elven Princess the basic lessons she desired and it didn't seem like he could pull more information out of her, not without looking really pushy and that could make things dicey going forward.

"All of her homunculi come with some sort of loyalty code from what I gathered so it's likely that's why you're feeling that way my sweet sweet Noire, Although I see you've made a new friend in my absence, and what what a state you've left her in!"

He swung the door shut behind him and as he approached, with every step more and more of his mana leaked into the air until it practically suffocated the room in darkness.

"As expected of my head maid, you're already claiming girls and it hasn't even been a day. How wonderful, and this one look quite appealing too..." His attention turned to the girl finally. "Just who are you? I hope you're not trying to corrupt my cute little Goddess, although I guess she isn't so little anymore..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: September 22, 2020, 10:15:54 PM »
Noire

Noire's ears flattened against her neck and she began to positively glow bright enough to light up the room. Her cock hung half erect between her legs down to her knees, still slick with Hannah's juices. "W-w-w-Will! What are you doing here!" She exclaimed. Her ears shot back up and she began to rapidly shake her head. "I, I'm not claiming anyone, don't be stupid! We were just talking a little bit, that's all!"

She bit her lip. Despite knowing all that about Eruraviel, she couldn't bring herself to dislike her or even feel particularly upset by the knowledge thereof. It was actually somewhat vexing.

But, as long as she didn't try to order her around as a possession, she felt she should just be greatful for having a new body, especially one with such enhanced assets. She sighed. "Don't misunderstand, ok?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: September 23, 2020, 03:14:40 AM »
Malicia

"Hehe..." The demon just brought her hand to her face and giggled. "Feel free to call me whenever you need someone to talk to about stuff." She took Mira's hand and gently squeezed it. "Or not. Whatever you're comfortable with."

Mira

"I might." Mira closed her fingers around Malicia's hand, larger in this form than than her own, and settled in for a little longer. Just... a little longer...

Then as if her body recognized she wasn't in danger any longer, that the damage was almost gone, Mira's breathing evened out into the slow and steady rhythm of slumber.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: September 23, 2020, 03:28:52 AM »
Hannah

His sudden appearance made Hannah all but jump, and it took an effort from her tail pulling her back up to stop her from falling backwards off her perch. Holding herself precariously there, she took in the sight of the black haired young man who'd suddenly intruded on her rendezvous. "H-Hello there." She smiled nervously, a little awkwardly, in her torn up maid outfit.

Only a little dribble of the cum Noire had poured into her body was trickling down her thighs so tight had she made herself.

"Ahaha, please don't mind me. I'm just such a huge fan of Noire's when she's being so cute like this!"

Her eyes were, despite the circumstances, almost sparkling as she'd taken in the sight.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 03:52:23 AM by Aiden »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: September 23, 2020, 01:19:53 PM »
William

"What is there to misunderstand my dear?" He drew even closer to the two, his robes billowing out like the shadow of the night, or perhaps it was the darkness that he exuded, his shadow seemed to contort and wrap itself around the room. It was impossible to see here it ended and where his black robes began.

"I toiled hard to make sure that scheming Elf hadn't done something nefarious to you and yet as I return, I found you already indulging yourself in some prime meat. Always the greedy one.."

"But I do mind you miss maid." His attention snapped back to the girl Noire had fucked. "I mind it a whole lot, you brought out her cute side and that is very commendable, perhaps there is a use for you..."