Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77312 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1920 on: September 29, 2020, 04:58:13 PM »
Orcus

Her voice was not unwelcome in his mind, but every step it took was circuitous. It echoed between hedges of steel and black mirrors that crossed and overlapped over the paths that were there to find, leaving it to wander equally through every direction that existed there, and those that merely seemed to.

Orcus throbbed around her tail, swelling and hard, sliding on the demon's folds, and hungrily covered her mouth. His canines brushed her lips, and they swapped saliva messily before he parted, laughing.

"You're not very fair," he said. Stifling a groan, he cupped her sizeable rear, digging his fingers in. "But you are perceptive. Albeit the event was, mmm, maybe not to your liking, did nothing stand out to you in the competitors? In those called Uria, Zeke, and Nanako? They interest me."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth guided his shaft to her ravenous rosebud, and then sat down upon it, swallowing him whole with an ease only to be expected of a great demon. She clamped down upon him, massaging him with muscles not found in lesser creatures, coaxing him towards climax.

"Nanako? She nearly lost to a whelp as inexperienced as my daughter. She hardly interests me." She replied. "Zeke is a loose cannon; an unchained dog. Powerful, yet foolish." She pressed herself right up against Orcus and began to grind her hips against his own, sliding against his length. "Uria..." She paused for just a moment. "Uria is an anomaly."

"Nnnnn..." She let out a soft moan before chuckling. "What interests me is the power that they share." Her red eyes shone with interest. "Now. Tell me what you came to inform me."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: September 29, 2020, 08:01:34 PM »
Orcus

He sighed to the thought-ravishing heat, enveloping him like a trap. "She was rather disappointing, despite my best efforts," he said, grinding his teeth. "But a dog may be trained or broken, if you are resilient. And aren't we willing to do that and worse for the sake of what we have, and what we've lost?"

Orcus rocked against her, bumping into her tight walls, thick and throbbing. He dipped down to nip at her smooth neck. "Mmm, I came to make acquaintances. And to offer a warning, that you may look kindly on me. Those three, and perhaps others, are connected to something like a miracle-maker. Pieces of a mechanism that may be used for such purposes. Beware that they do not lay roots in your kingdom."
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 11:12:32 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: September 30, 2020, 01:02:13 PM »
Noire

Noire's cheeks shone with the silvery glow of fey magic. She cleared her throat and shook her head. "He didn't do anything to me. I wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for him, really." She ran her fingers through a silken twintail and shook her head. "But you need to be more considerate if you want to do that sort of thing with me!" She ran behind Hannah and grappled her into a hug. She pressed her chest against her back and rested her chin upon Hannah's shoulder. Her ears rubbed against Hannah's own, causing Noire to grunt. "Hannah here's my friend, and you're to treat her with only the greatest of respect, Will!" She proclaimed.

She sniffed, then pressed her nose against Hannah's neck, sniffing her again. She furrowed her brows, trying to figure out why Hannah smelled so familiar and nostalgic.

Hannah

The young cambion was left blushing at the sudden return of close contact with the goddess, but she kept her eyes pinned on William all the same. "Thanks, Noire..."

And then with that having been said, she tilted her head in a way that incidentally brushed her hair against Noire's hair again. Her tail wrapped around the goddess' waist. "Who let you in here, anyway? Teleportation doesn't work, and you shouldn't be able to track her through all the wards... something specific you put on Noire?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: September 30, 2020, 02:56:53 PM »
William

"Hah when don't I treat cute girls with the utmost of respect." The dark mage flamboyantly declared as he assumed a very fabulous pose like straight out an old anime.

"It's a matter of love of course! These flimsy wards could never hope to stand in the way of true love! If you just let go and let love into your heart.... then maybe the truth would reveal itself."

"And that goes for you as well, eavesdropping is rude Liz. Although I have to admit you've really worked your way up since the last time we met... Or could it be that you're merely imitating the one true tower?" His thought pierced beyond those two, out into the greater abyss and towards the master of this place.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 02:58:01 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: October 01, 2020, 10:44:29 PM »
Noire

Noire's ears flicked in annoyance. "You don't have any powers like that. Not that I know of, anyway."

She tightened her grip on Hannah. She sniffed her neck again, and then came to a realization with an "Aha!"

"You're related to her, aren't you! Elizabeth! I wonder if she remembers me!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: October 03, 2020, 11:39:25 PM »
Orcus

He sighed to the thought-ravishing heat, enveloping him like a trap. "She was rather disappointing, despite my best efforts," he said, grinding his teeth. "But a dog may be trained or broken, if you are resilient. And aren't we willing to do that and worse for the sake of what we have, and what we've lost?"

Orcus rocked against her, bumping into her tight walls, thick and throbbing. He dipped down to nip at her smooth neck. "Mmm, I came to make acquaintances. And to offer a warning, that you may look kindly on me. Those three, and perhaps others, are connected to something like a miracle-maker. Pieces of a mechanism that may be used for such purposes. Beware that they do not lay roots in your kingdom."

Elizabeth

Just before he found himself about ready to cum, Elizabeth stood up and swam back to the other side of the pool, leaving him just moments before he was ready for the release. "It is interesting." Elizabeth replied. "Unfortunately, I have no need for miraculous devices of dubious origins, Orcus. Nor in your riddles, nor in how you delegitimized my wife's duel."

My my, and who might this be, intruding upon my mind like this? It's very bold, I must say..." She pressed her own mind against his casually to test his strength. Would his mind hold? Or would he be crushed into a mindbroken loveslave, like every other wannabe interloper? It pressed down upon him as if her were at the bottom of the ocean, pounding him with waves of information, inscrutable and unintelligible mental noise. "Am I supposed to know you?"
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 04:06:58 AM by SINIB »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: October 04, 2020, 12:32:15 AM »
Orcus

He inhaled sharply, lurching where he sat in the hot and bubbly water. Undisguisedly wetting his lips with his tongue, Orcus tracked the tempting espanse of her escaping back.

"It's true when they say caution is the gift and curse of age. But can you claim that all who concern you feel the same?" The primal's response teetered with comfortable laughter. "Ah, I shouldn't presume to know. But anything uncertain is a riddle even to the speaker. As for your wife... her stilted lover scorns both of us now, so who's to say what was delegitimized first?"

His tranquil slant on the back of the tub didn't match the throbbing that overcame his length, or the dark haze over his eyes. "Generosity is truly unpredictable."
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 01:33:19 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: October 04, 2020, 12:52:38 AM »
Hannah

Hannah sent William a Look, that sort of eyebrow-lifted expression which suggested the degree to which he persisted in bemusing her. She was at least polite enough to let him finish, but then Noire made her observations and sniffed at her and the cambion just leaned back, still naked, into her arms. A flush overcame her face. "Eh? You know my f-father, then? What am I say, of course she knows someone like you, this makes perfect sense!"

It made no sense.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: October 05, 2020, 04:33:54 AM »
William

"You dare..."

He spoke out louad even as he was crushed by the mental pressure. His aura spilled out completely, the filter between mental and physical fully breaking down under the weight of the pressure. The other two in the room would feel the full pressure of his might as a dark wave burst out across the room.

"I am he who lived past the end of the third world, I am the one who surpassed the void, I am the one to lay down the first stone in the tower, I AM WILLIAM AND I REMEMBER YOU!" His willpower soared higher and higher, and he would keep drilling and drilling through her onslaught, until his will pierced the heavens beyond.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: October 05, 2020, 10:12:58 PM »
Noire

"Of course! Although, this world seems pretty different-she didn't have anything like this last I remember, and Will hasn't exactly told me anything about what's going on-my memory's really really fuzzy..." Noire's voice trailed off as William suddenly began shouting his inane nonsense that got her more than a little aroused. It made her feel warm and fuzzy to find out at least something still made sense to her. She tightened her grip around Hannah and nuzzled her comfortingly.

"Don't worry, he's just being a bit chunni. Probably" She said to Hannah through their mental link.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: October 05, 2020, 10:50:17 PM »
Orcus

He inhaled sharply, lurching where he sat in the hot and bubbly water. Undisguisedly wetting his lips with his tongue, Orcus tracked the tempting espanse of her escaping back.

"It's true when they say caution is the gift and curse of age. But can you claim that all who concern you feel the same?" The primal's response teetered with comfortable laughter. "Ah, I shouldn't presume to know. But anything uncertain is a riddle even to the speaker. As for your wife... her stilted lover scorns both of us now, so who's to say what was delegitimized first?"

His tranquil slant on the back of the tub didn't match the throbbing that overcame his length, or the dark haze over his eyes. "Generosity is truly unpredictable."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth chuckled, and then proceeded to climb out of the bath and dangeling her feel inside of it, baring her beautiful form for Orcus to regale. She glared at him with a firey fury. "You will not slight her again." She insisted. "Regardless of how her lover feels about her now, you delegitimized that fight."

"You have had your meeting, Orcus. Now, unless you have anything more to tell me, leave."

As she talked to Orcus, she shifted her focus harder and harder upon William's intrusion. His mental fortitude had astonished her, far more powerful than anyone she'd encountered in this demiplane up until this point. She had to focus her mind to prevent him from prying open her secrets, each of her mental walls failing under the sheer force of her assault, but never seeming to end. But before long, he was gone, leaving her feeling somewhat unsatisfied-however, she was content to watch through her daughter's eyes, not wanting to interrupt her meeting with a newfound friend.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 01:46:08 AM by SINIB »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: October 05, 2020, 11:03:40 PM »
Orcus

If looking upon her so clearly in his state and being denied were torture, he didn't give her the satisfaction of it. The primal shut his eyes and dragged himself out of a water with a splash, stepping over the edge of the bath.  She couldn't rightly say, looking at Orcus, whether his stiff member or deceptively furrowed brow were more tense.

"Thank you for your time, o' demon queen," he said. His cloak appeared over his shoulders, but he glanced back at her with a smoldering gaze. For a breathless moment, his intentions seemed to wind through her like a drill, razoring past her ancient facade. Then he made a sound like a snicker.

"You wouldn't mind if I paid for one of your cute employees for a spell, would you? Your cruelty has left me with little recourse."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 11:11:57 PM by YOLF »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: October 06, 2020, 02:41:17 AM »
Orcus

If looking upon her so clearly in his state and being denied were torture, he didn't give her the satisfaction of it. The primal shut his eyes and dragged himself out of a water with a splash, stepping over the edge of the bath.  She couldn't rightly say, looking at Orcus, whether his stiff member or deceptively furrowed brow were more tense.

"Thank you for your time, o' demon queen," he said. His cloak appeared over his shoulders, but he glanced back at her with a smoldering gaze. For a breathless moment, his intentions seemed to wind through her like a drill, razoring past her ancient facade. Then he made a sound like a snicker.

"You wouldn't mind if I paid for one of your cute employees for a spell, would you? Your cruelty has left me with little recourse."

Elizabeth

"Heh. Course not. I'm not so mad at you to stop you from doing something like that." She winked at him. "You weren't bad, but it was a shame about the circumstances surrounding it."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: October 06, 2020, 03:32:35 AM »
Orcus

"In a century or two, perhaps." With a smile that smoothed out the frustrated creases between his eyes and a performative bow, he left, trailing shadows behind him.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: October 07, 2020, 01:17:49 PM »
Noire

"Of course! Although, this world seems pretty different-she didn't have anything like this last I remember, and Will hasn't exactly told me anything about what's going on-my memory's really really fuzzy..." Noire's voice trailed off as William suddenly began shouting his inane nonsense that got her more than a little aroused. It made her feel warm and fuzzy to find out at least something still made sense to her. She tightened her grip around Hannah and nuzzled her comfortingly.

"Don't worry, he's just being a bit chunni. Probably" She said to Hannah through their mental link.

Hannah

The cambion was shivering instinctively at the feeling of dark power hitting against her defenses in such close proximity, but then took a deep breath and leaned her face back into Noire's.

"Being chuuni with actual supernatural powers at your disposal doesn't really end well. Trust me, I tried that."
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 01:18:23 PM by Aiden »