Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77294 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1935 on: October 07, 2020, 05:34:45 PM »
William

But just as soon as the resistance gave away and let the intrusion in, so too did the the intrusion into Elizabeth's mind. It was eerily quiet and none came to meet her in the vast void of her mindscape, she was left all alone, alone with the silence.

For he had already proved his point. It was never about reading her mind or divulging her secret, by backing down she had conceded defeat. He had walked right into the heart of her base and made her be the one to back off from a confrontation. That fact was undeniable and would definitely color ever interaction they had from now on.

"That's right... You two are still here...."

His attention snapped back onto them like a crushing tide, and then in the next moment the pressure was all gone, like it had never been there at all. "I just told Elizabeth to fuck off with her spying."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: October 09, 2020, 01:49:17 AM »
William

But just as soon as the resistance gave away and let the intrusion in, so too did the the intrusion into Elizabeth's mind. It was eerily quiet and none came to meet her in the vast void of her mindscape, she was left all alone, alone with the silence.

For he had already proved his point. It was never about reading her mind or divulging her secret, by backing down she had conceded defeat. He had walked right into the heart of her base and made her be the one to back off from a confrontation. That fact was undeniable and would definitely color ever interaction they had from now on.

"That's right... You two are still here...."

His attention snapped back onto them like a crushing tide, and then in the next moment the pressure was all gone, like it had never been there at all. "I just told Elizabeth to fuck off with her spying."

Noire

"Now that was rude! You should have invited her here so I could say hello!" Noire exclaimed. Her ears flitted, and she leaned in to whisper in Hannah's ear. "Hey, hey, do you have your own room here? What sort of games do you have?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: October 09, 2020, 07:41:06 PM »
Noire

"Now that was rude! You should have invited her here so I could say hello!" Noire exclaimed. Her ears flitted, and she leaned in to whisper in Hannah's ear. "Hey, hey, do you have your own room here? What sort of games do you have?"

Hannah

She stood up a little straighter in Noire's grasp, but didn't exactly try to escape it. It was just for the sake of staring down William. "Being a poor guest won't get you any friends."

Hannah's tail squeezed a bit harder around Noire's waist. Then, a crooked smile on her face, she stage whispered back to the goddess. "I have the best room, you see. I have so many games, so many."

She never took her eyes off William though.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: October 10, 2020, 07:29:04 PM »
William

"It's her tower she can invite herself, but she'd rather sit in the shadows and listen in on everyone, she's listening right now. Hiding like the cowards she, it was always like this."

He did another dramatic swipe of his cloak as he walked around the two until he was behind Noire. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone for now, but I need to talk to you later my cute little tsundere, there's some things you need to know about your new body."

And with that he was out the room, ready to hunt down the demon lord of sex.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: October 10, 2020, 10:48:48 PM »
William

"It's her tower she can invite herself, but she'd rather sit in the shadows and listen in on everyone, she's listening right now. Hiding like the cowards she, it was always like this."

He did another dramatic swipe of his cloak as he walked around the two until he was behind Noire. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone for now, but I need to talk to you later my cute little tsundere, there's some things you need to know about your new body."

Elizabeth

As soon as William stepped out of the room, he found himself stepping into Elizabeth's private abode. She was stark naked with a well sized length hanging between her legs, drying off from her bath and session with Orcus. There was a powerful and dangerous alure to her body, and she didn't seem to notice him as he stepped inside.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: October 10, 2020, 11:41:47 PM »
William

"I gotta say the blue highlights you've got going on now makes your hair really cute, really evens out the pink, it was a bit much before." He kept stepping in not even mindful that she hadn't turned to look at him yet, he moved closer and closer until he was almost next to her.

"That was long ago though, before the current world... Hmm I hope I didn't interrupt a relaxing bath, not that you need one, I don't think, no I know that not even that Elven princess compares to you in looks. But I'm honestly more impressed by the barriers you've been working, that's some really impressive stuff."
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 11:45:41 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: October 11, 2020, 05:15:09 AM »
William

Hannah

The young cambion only seemed to properly relax once William was out of the room. She allowed her tail to slither up Noire's back, the tip tickling at her shoulderblade. "Well, since he's going to be busy for a while... I'll show you that room of mine."

Reaching down with her hands to hold onto Noire's, Hannah incanted the word μετακίνηση, and the two of them found their way out immediately. In another puff of sulfuric air and sinister smoke they reappeared in the sorceress' personal abode. Unlike the more generically luxurious accommodations from before this one was even more luxurious while retaining a more... personal touch.

And by personal touch we mean there were posters of hot anime girls and guys, a minimum of at least one on every wall. Bookshelves covered most of the rest as far as the eyes could see, and were full from top to bottom with a combination of manga and fantasy novels. The bed at the center of the rear wall was surrounded by stacks more of freehand notes and textbooks. A large bag sat off in a corner. An even larger television with an assortment of Playstation consoles dominated the far left.

It was also very purple. It had a lot of purple and blue.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 05:16:04 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: October 11, 2020, 02:41:21 PM »
William

"I gotta say the blue highlights you've got going on now makes your hair really cute, really evens out the pink, it was a bit much before." He kept stepping in not even mindful that she hadn't turned to look at him yet, he moved closer and closer until he was almost next to her.

"That was long ago though, before the current world... Hmm I hope I didn't interrupt a relaxing bath, not that you need one, I don't think, no I know that not even that Elven princess compares to you in looks. But I'm honestly more impressed by the barriers you've been working, that's some really impressive stuff."

Elizabeth

"All these honeyed words, and no apology for being so rude... And after I went to the trouble of inviting you inside of me..." Elizabeth turned to face him, and her wings flared out, each growing as large as a man within an instant and pulling him right up against her. She pressed her soft mounds against him and looked up with a vulnerable expression. "How do you know me, William?" Her tail snaked up and began to wrap around his arm, resting the heart in his palm.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 02:59:05 PM by SINIB »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: October 11, 2020, 03:31:48 PM »
William

"Perish the thought..." He leaned into the embrace and in no small part enjoyed the feeling of her soft mounds pressing against his muscular chest. "A cute girl of your caliber should be seen in person, anything less would be an insult."

Squeeze.

Darkness saturated his palm and converged on the heart shaped tip, embracing it and squeezing it in such a way that it clearly how familiar he was with her kind.

"I haven't seen you in so long, not since the previous incarnation of this world. Very much the same yet so much different, even more beautiful than before and your mind is sharper than ever. So please humor this one request of mine and drop the cutesy, I want to meet the real you. "

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: October 11, 2020, 04:19:00 PM »
William

"Perish the thought..." He leaned into the embrace and in no small part enjoyed the feeling of her soft mounds pressing against his muscular chest. "A cute girl of your caliber should be seen in person, anything less would be an insult."

Squeeze.

Darkness saturated his palm and converged on the heart shaped tip, embracing it and squeezing it in such a way that it clearly how familiar he was with her kind.

"I haven't seen you in so long, not since the previous incarnation of this world. Very much the same yet so much different, even more beautiful than before and your mind is sharper than ever. So please humor this one request of mine and drop the cutesy, I want to meet the real you. "

Elizabeth

"Nnnn..." Immediately, William felt a hard length pressing against his own. She ground her tip against his stomach, standing on the tips of her toes to plant an electrifying kiss upon his lips. She held onto his shoulders and responded with a wry chuckle. "Ufu, but playing the damsel is so much fun~"

She slipped a hand around the small of his back and looked at him with her infinitely deep eyes which seemed to draw you into an eternity. "If you're sure you can handle the real me, William. I'm quite horney right now."

As much fun her stint with Orcus had been, it had left her with a deep longing for more.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: October 12, 2020, 01:50:52 AM »
William

"Oh now that's a challenged I'm up for. Her suddenly flung her onto a couch hard enough to shake it before flashing over with impossible speed and pinned her to the couch with his hands. I've already added one goddess to my harem and she's now my maid, so you think you can resist Liz?"

A hand trailed down her back until it reached the base of her tail, his fingers immediately grasped onto it and tugged it while also rubbing his his fingers on it.

"It should be easy for a sinful goddess like you, but maybe you want to give in. You deserve a good dicking don't you?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: October 12, 2020, 02:42:04 PM »
Elizabeth

"Hahahaha!" Elizabeth laughed while she flew threw the air, being so roughly manhandled by the pretty enigma of a boy. Her cock and breasts bounced, the force of being so violently pinned down  sending ripples through her impossibly soft folds.

Her prick began to grow larger, thicker, until it was about a foot long and began to leak clear precum, leaving her chest glistening with a smelly sheen. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled his crotch right against her own. Her tail riggled with delight, twisting around his arm and holding him tight. "Who's this other goddess you've made your maid? And are you sure she's not being seduced by my daughter right now?"

She reached up and grabbed his chin, pulling herself up to kiss him on the lips. Does being cucked turn you on?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: October 12, 2020, 08:27:58 PM »
Hannah

The young cambion only seemed to properly relax once William was out of the room. She allowed her tail to slither up Noire's back, the tip tickling at her shoulderblade. "Well, since he's going to be busy for a while... I'll show you that room of mine."

Reaching down with her hands to hold onto Noire's, Hannah incanted the word μετακίνηση, and the two of them found their way out immediately. In another puff of sulfuric air and sinister smoke they reappeared in the sorceress' personal abode. Unlike the more generically luxurious accommodations from before this one was even more luxurious while retaining a more... personal touch.

And by personal touch we mean there were posters of hot anime girls and guys, a minimum of at least one on every wall. Bookshelves covered most of the rest as far as the eyes could see, and were full from top to bottom with a combination of manga and fantasy novels. The bed at the center of the rear wall was surrounded by stacks more of freehand notes and textbooks. A large bag sat off in a corner. An even larger television with an assortment of Playstation consoles dominated the far left.

It was also very purple. It had a lot of purple and blue.

Noire

The elfified goddess's ears trembled, blinking at the change of scenery-it was like a scene from Vert's basilicom-not bad, yet definetely overdone. "Hmmmm..." She pranced over to the consoles, her cock bobbing in front of her. "Are these supposed to be your versions of LS4s?" She asked. "They look familar, at least."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: October 13, 2020, 02:16:25 PM »
Noire

The elfified goddess's ears trembled, blinking at the change of scenery-it was like a scene from Vert's basilicom-not bad, yet definetely overdone. "Hmmmm..." She pranced over to the consoles, her cock bobbing in front of her. "Are these supposed to be your versions of LS4s?" She asked. "They look familar, at least."

Hannah

Hannah did her best not to look at the long thing flopping about, made only slightly easier with Noire looking away. Slightly. She let out a soft cough into her hand. "Yes, well, the 4, the 3, and the 2 which is backwards compatible with the original. I was lucky - I had my magical bag with all of my important belongings with me when I ended up stuck in this Nexus place."

Indeed, there was... quite the selection of games. RPGs mostly, but also more competitive fighting games too. And somewhere lurking in the selections, were the games most connected to Noire...

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: October 13, 2020, 10:15:34 PM »
Noire

Her ears twitched as she expertly began to thumb through Hannah's collection of games, flipping through the cases with an ease and speed which would impress even Hannah. "Mmmmmnmmmmm..." She began to hum, before pulling out the game she was looking for-

"This is the game that I'm supposed to be from, right? You did say that you'd played all of them, so which game is the best?"