Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77523 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1950 on: October 14, 2020, 02:40:46 AM »
Hannah

The young cambion whistled after she casually fixed up her maid outfit while Noire wasn't looking, and took a good long look at the goddess' ass as she put on two kinds of shows. Then as Hannah got a good look at the box she grinned. "Well, that's a complicated question. There's been so many games in the series, and the gameplay can be so different..."

She shrugged, which did some interesting bouncy things to her own chest. "I just go with whatever set of characters I'd rather focus on at the time! Like some of them focus more on your sisters than you goddesses yourselves. There's even one where you play as the goddesses playing as yourselves but in an MMO!"

She puts her hand on her chin, and hums in concentration. "But, I guess if you forced me to pick... 'Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed'. Hack and slash action! Blanc & Neptune vs Zombies is great too."
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 02:42:14 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: October 14, 2020, 02:57:08 AM »
Hannah

The young cambion whistled after she casually fixed up her maid outfit while Noire wasn't looking, and took a good long look at the goddess' ass as she put on two kinds of shows. Then as Hannah got a good look at the box she grinned. "Well, that's a complicated question. There's been so many games in the series, and the gameplay can be so different..."

She shrugged, which did some interesting bouncy things to her own chest. "I just go with whatever set of characters I'd rather focus on at the time! Like some of them focus more on your sisters than you goddesses yourselves. There's even one where you play as the goddesses playing as yourselves but in an MMO!"

She puts her hand on her chin, and hums in concentration. "But, I guess if you forced me to pick... 'Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed'. Hack and slash action! Blanc & Neptune vs Zombies is great too."

Noire

Noire bent over, giving Hannah a full view of her plump balls and fat ass while she took the game out of its case and powered the console on. Without any other cues, it was impossible for Hannah to tell whether it was intentional or not. Her ears continued to twitch, and she looked so vulnerable in this position...

"Nnnnn... What about my game? I'll bet it's as awesome and cool as me!" She exclaimed, wiggling her butt in delight.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 02:58:44 AM by Aiden »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: October 14, 2020, 03:08:22 AM »
Hannah

She found herself clutching her hands in Noire's general direction, her mouth growing dry at the very sight of her. Hannah's succubus tail swished and curled sinisterly behind her, and she slowly began to sneak up on the hapless goddess. The next thing Noire knew she had a warm, full bodied succubus on her back, and something long and hard and twitching was sliding along her abundant ass. That tail wrapped around her waist as if to hold her in place.

"Mmm~. Well, Hyperdevotion Noire is more of a top down strategy game than the rest, all the while reveling in how cute you are!" Her voice was softer now, lower and more sultry in tone.

She took a nice handful of one of Noire's ears, and the other hand snuck down to the elven goddess' dangling balls.

"Just the cutest~."
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 03:11:09 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: October 14, 2020, 03:03:55 PM »
Noire

"Ah-wait!" Noire cried out in protest, while simultaniously arching her back, pressing her round cheeks against Hannah's warm length. "Nnnnn..." She moaned, her ear trembling and twitching madly within Hannah's fist.

The black haired tsundere trembled while holding onto the controller, all while waves of pleasure fogged up her mind. "They're-really too shensitive..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: October 14, 2020, 07:52:58 PM »
Noire

"Ah-wait!" Noire cried out in protest, while simultaniously arching her back, pressing her round cheeks against Hannah's warm length. "Nnnnn..." She moaned, her ear trembling and twitching madly within Hannah's fist.

The black haired tsundere trembled while holding onto the controller, all while waves of pleasure fogged up her mind. "They're-really too shensitive..."

Hannah

It was almost too much for her to resist.

Okay no, it was exactly too much for her to resist. The hand left her ear, but only for a moment so she could grab onto the goddess' hips. Hannah pulled Noire down onto the floor with her, the controller still in hand, and pulled her down with her tail so the head of her big, hot, throbbing demon cock was pressing up into the tight rosebud of her ass. Then, blushing and grinning, she began to pull her down so Noire's ass would be able to settle onto her lap. Incidentally, she had gotten several inches taller on the way down.

"I-It's okay. J-J_Just play as many games as you, ahh, want~." She whispered this to the overly sensitive goddess, and let her tongue slide all along the edges of one of Noire's ears. "I'll mmmm, help you get used to this."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: October 14, 2020, 10:51:08 PM »
Hannah

It was almost too much for her to resist.

Okay no, it was exactly too much for her to resist. The hand left her ear, but only for a moment so she could grab onto the goddess' hips. Hannah pulled Noire down onto the floor with her, the controller still in hand, and pulled her down with her tail so the head of her big, hot, throbbing demon cock was pressing up into the tight rosebud of her ass. Then, blushing and grinning, she began to pull her down so Noire's ass would be able to settle onto her lap. Incidentally, she had gotten several inches taller on the way down.

"I-It's okay. J-J_Just play as many games as you, ahh, want~." She whispered this to the overly sensitive goddess, and let her tongue slide all along the edges of one of Noire's ears. "I'll mmmm, help you get used to this."

Noire

Noire squealed as Hannah manhandled her, forcing herself upon her in exactly the sort of way that really got her going. She clamped down on Hannah's member, practically sucking her in and forcing a gasp out of her.

"No-fair..." Noire complained weakly.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: October 15, 2020, 05:13:17 PM »
Noire

Noire squealed as Hannah manhandled her, forcing herself upon her in exactly the sort of way that really got her going. She clamped down on Hannah's member, practically sucking her in and forcing a gasp out of her.

"No-fair..." Noire complained weakly.

Hannah

"Oh? I'm hearing a 'no,' but I haven't heard a stop~." Hannah giggled into Noire's sensitive ear, and then slipped her tongue dangerously along the curves and folds of the inside there. "You'll get a moment to, nnn, catch up juuust in a moment!"

Like when Hannah pulled extra hard, bringing the goddess to a rest atop her lap and facing the big television. The cambion's sinister, thick-veined length had practically impaled the black haired deity back there - and it was starting to feel just a little larger with each passing moment, growing deeper into her.

One of Hannah's hands wrapped around Noire's own cock at that.

"Comfy~?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: October 16, 2020, 09:44:31 PM »
Noire

"Aaaaahhh..." Noire clamped down on Hannah, and the elf cried out-her too sensitive body flooded her senses with pleasure, and her eyes rolled up into her head. She clutched the controller hard enough that cracks began to form before the plastic casing shattered.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: October 18, 2020, 11:36:54 PM »
Noire

"Aaaaahhh..." Noire clamped down on Hannah, and the elf cried out-her too sensitive body flooded her senses with pleasure, and her eyes rolled up into her head. She clutched the controller hard enough that cracks began to form before the plastic casing shattered.

Hannah

"... should have, nnn, taken the controller from you first." Noire could hear the grimace in Hannah's voice at that, and then feel it as the demon's tail swatted the goddess' big bouncy tits in reprimand from below. "Bad goddess, very bad~."

She squeezed hard around Noire's elven cock with her fingers, and then started pushing her hips up to bounce her a little - to make her length saw around inside her ass, just a little.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: October 29, 2020, 04:54:25 AM »
Noire

Evening

The goddess-turned-elf hung off of William's arm, pressed right up against him and humming to herself. Her ears flitted up and down, playing with her new muscles and getting more used to her new body, with plenty of help from her new friend Hannah.

Her cheeks flushed a tad. Plenty of help. Lots and lots of help.

"Will..." She mumbled something to herself under her breath as he lead her through the shopping district. It was the largest indoor market either had ever seen, with stalls and shops set up along the snaking paths which seemed to go on without end. Loud noise, plenty of good smells, the chatter of bartering and cajoling, as well as the omnipresent alure of Elizabeth's magic. Without it, it would have been incredibly easy to get lost within the winding halls. With it, as soon as one wished to leave, the next step would take them directly towards the exit.

She pressed her chest right up against his arm. "Can I... borrow some cash. I'd like to buy some new clothes..."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: October 29, 2020, 05:10:48 AM »
William

"No..." His free hand came to rest on Noire's head as he begun playing with both her silken hair and her sharp ears. "The items they sell her are far too expensive for you to repay it back. But don't fret, just tell me what you want Noire and I'll buy it for you."

Pat pat.

"Think of it as a welcome back gift, just make sure to pick something that you really want okay, I can't wait to see how good you'll look-"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: October 29, 2020, 07:12:38 PM »
Noire

Noire turned her head, flicking her twintails to slap against his back. "Hmmph. Of course you will. That was a test! A test!" Noire tsuned, dragging him into a freestanding store with a laugh. "And you passed with flying colors, come on!" She exclaimed.

Ella's Costumes - The Finest Place for ALL of your Cosplaying needs - The sign read. Inside, there were countless costumes on display, from maids, to pirates, to ninjas, and anything in between. All thrummed with magic and were of top quality make.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: October 30, 2020, 07:10:11 PM »
William

"Heh..." William chuckled as he followed the tsundere goddess into the store, this was really an even bigger fetish of hers than it was for him. He'd be a good sport and let indulge in it for a bit.

"You're really gonna fill them out now, I bet it'll be utterly irresistible.."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: October 31, 2020, 05:22:34 PM »
William

"Heh..." William chuckled as he followed the tsundere goddess into the store, this was really an even bigger fetish of hers than it was for him. He'd be a good sport and let indulge in it for a bit.

"You're really gonna fill them out now, I bet it'll be utterly irresistible.."

Noire

Noire rolled her ears, but her ears betrayed her true feelings, trembling with raw anticipation. She was really excited to add these items to her collection.

She ran right in ahead of him, giving him a full view of her full and bubbly rear. It jiggled with each leap as she ran to the nearest french maid outfit. She leaned forwards, staring up at the white-lacey outfit with a critical eye.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: November 02, 2020, 11:17:35 PM »
William

"How about something simple yet elegant, frills isn't really your style." William walked up behind her and patted her back. " I see you've maintained the correct posture of bending by the waist, still the perfect maid goddess Noire." His hand kept rubbing her back lower and lower but he stopped just before his hand reached her butt.

"They have some that fit themselves to your body over there... You want to be able to fight in your beloved outfits right?"