Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77310 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1965 on: November 04, 2020, 07:09:02 PM »
William

"How about something simple yet elegant, frills isn't really your style." William walked up behind her and patted her back. " I see you've maintained the correct posture of bending by the waist, still the perfect maid goddess Noire." His hand kept rubbing her back lower and lower but he stopped just before his hand reached her butt.

"They have some that fit themselves to your body over there... You want to be able to fight in your beloved outfits right?"

Noire

"Stop it, it's embarrasing..." Noire complained. "You shouldn't be groping me in public." Even as she protested, she arced her back, leaning into his warm hand. "Nnnn..." She bit her lip and shook her head. This wasn't good-she felt like she was going to burst just from being touched by him...

"Part of the fun is making the costumes myself! I just want a few outfits to start myself off with. Hmmmm..." She stepped forwards, and pulled the frilly outfit off of the rack, and turned her head while examining it. "Really, the worksmanship that went into this outfit is incredible. They really know their stuff!" She tapped her foot, and began meandering over towards the section that Will had suggested. "They've got to cover my extra parts now too, so prepare for me to be extra picky!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: November 07, 2020, 06:05:54 PM »
William

"But you can never be too picky for me..." He walked up next to her and wrapped an arm around her waist, and pulled her close to him. His fingers sunk into her soft side and he couldn't help but squeeze just a bit to see her reaction. Actually he didn't stop there, he channeled a bit of mana in his hand as he squeezed, just like he did when he fucked her hard and deep....

"That determination to always improve is why I love you so much... And when you indulge in that hobby of yours that's when you're at your cutest. Why would I say no to seeing a my hot goddess enjoy herself while looking really good."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: November 08, 2020, 05:16:14 PM »
William

"But you can never be too picky for me..." He walked up next to her and wrapped an arm around her waist, and pulled her close to him. His fingers sunk into her soft side and he couldn't help but squeeze just a bit to see her reaction. Actually he didn't stop there, he channeled a bit of mana in his hand as he squeezed, just like he did when he fucked her hard and deep....

"That determination to always improve is why I love you so much... And when you indulge in that hobby of yours that's when you're at your cutest. Why would I say no to seeing a my hot goddess enjoy herself while looking really good."

Noire

Noire squeaked, and immediately pulled away from his grabbing hand. "Don't pinch me there!" Noire exclaimed, spinning around on her heel to face him with a pout. "I don't like all this chub that I suddenly have! Eruraviel didn't have anything like this, so why does my body have it..."

She walked backwards towards the maid outfit, her cock gently bobbing between her thighs. Her chest was barely constrained by the outfit Hannah had made for her, and her stockings tightly gripped her bubbly thighs, giving him a show of the couple inches of bare, perfect skin before it was hidden by her skirt. "You didn't do anything weird, did you? Hmmph." Maybe she'd be able to ask her new friend Hannah for a magic weight-loss potion. All her muscle being hidden by this absurd fat... Disgusting...

Noire turned back around and they continued shopping. She pulled a variety of maid outfits as well as a simple set of casual clothes off of the racks and turned to head to the changing room. "No peeking!" She insisted.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: November 10, 2020, 04:32:10 PM »
Hannah's Room

11:00 PM Nexus Time

The day had been long and strenuous for everyone at the pleasure palace. The tournement, the mysterious visitors, on top of the busy hustle and bustle of the district and the tower had left everyone tired. Hannah, however, seemed to be as full of energy as ever, resting half naked on her bed concentrating hard upon beating a game she was playing.

Then, suddenly, a hole in reality suddenly opened up in her wall, and her adoptive father walked through the portal before it closed behind her. With impossible speed only possible through the bending of space, she suddenly found Elizabeth laying next to her, with a hand playfully ruffling her hair and her tail teasingly wrapped around Hannah's own. She rubbed her big toe against Hannah's hoof and giggled. "How've you been holding up? I imagine it's pretty different here than anywhere else you've been."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: November 10, 2020, 04:35:45 PM »
William

"The Elf was the one who supplied the body, you'd have to take it up with her. She tried to do even more weird things but I put a stop to that...." Even so the dark mage followed the goddess to the edge of the changing room.

"Are you saying I'd make fun of you? When have I ever been that mean to you?" He almost sounded hurt now, like her words had stabbed him deeply, or maybe he was just being dramatic.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: November 11, 2020, 12:10:20 AM »
Hannah's Room

11:00 PM Nexus Time

The day had been long and strenuous for everyone at the pleasure palace. The tournement, the mysterious visitors, on top of the busy hustle and bustle of the district and the tower had left everyone tired. Hannah, however, seemed to be as full of energy as ever, resting half naked on her bed concentrating hard upon beating a game she was playing.

Then, suddenly, a hole in reality suddenly opened up in her wall, and her adoptive father walked through the portal before it closed behind her. With impossible speed only possible through the bending of space, she suddenly found Elizabeth laying next to her, with a hand playfully ruffling her hair and her tail teasingly wrapped around Hannah's own. She rubbed her big toe against Hannah's hoof and giggled. "How've you been holding up? I imagine it's pretty different here than anywhere else you've been."

Hannah

A lot of things had happened over the course of the day. This particular cambion had a chance to dress up, announce a tournament arc, bully a cute red devil into dressing up with her, bully one of her favorite video game characters, and now she was playing her way through one of said video games all over again too. She didn't have to worry about a whole assortment of things - at most where her new sister had gotten off to, and not the sudden but inevitable cessation of her own fleeting and miserable existence as an abomination of sin and power usurped her flesh in an act of miserable self-preservation.

Yeah, reflecting on that one for too long had led to some interesting drug use in the past.

This particular sudden yet inevitable intrusion by an abomination of sin and power appeared to be far more benign, and yet Elizabeth couldn't help but see how Hannah tensed up, clutching at her controller. Her tail thrashed for a moment, stiff and resistant. It took a moment for her to slowly exhale into a smile, laughing in a way that mostly hid the awkwardness as if it had never happened before. "Ahaha, well, you know." She let go of the controller with one hand and, glancing over at Elizabeth some, rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. "In some ways more than others, yeah."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: November 11, 2020, 12:17:17 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth wrapped her arm around Hannah's neck and looked over to see what she was playing before turning her head to plant a kiss upon her cheek. "Glad to see you're holding up pretty well! I was worried about how you'd hold up in my family."

"So, what do you want to do? Right now, you've got my full and undivided attention!" The elder demon lord ran her hand down Hannah's back with the utmost affection, gently running the tips of her fingers into her muscles to massage her.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 12:24:01 AM by SINIB »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: November 11, 2020, 12:36:25 AM »
Hannah

A red, warm flush spread across Hannah's face from that, and she swallowed with the question. "It's definitely a lot more involved than I'm used to. Since it's involved."

Hannah looked away again, as best she could with Elizabeth practically having her in a headlock. That's what it felt like from there anyway. "Well, uh, I uh, I'm not sure? I wasn't expecting anyone to drop in... n-not that I'm not grateful or anything!"

She shook her head a couple times there. "No no, I'm definitely, 100% grateful. That's fine! I just I uh, I didn't really plan to uh, yeah." She looked more away too, back to the big TV. "This is... it's weird. It's really weird."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: November 11, 2020, 12:37:39 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth just responded with a patient smile, waiting for Hannah to work through her dorkiness.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: November 11, 2020, 12:59:29 AM »
Hannah

There was an awkward, for her, stretch of quiet once she'd confessed that much. It stretched for what to her felt like forever, but probably only lasted a few moments, and then it ended. "I'm uh... I don't really know what to ask. All I've got to go off is..."

Hannah waved her hand towards the TV. "Stuff like this to tell me what 'normal' is supposed to be. So I'm not even sure what I can ask for right now, because anime and video games are shit guides for that sort of thing no matter how wish fulfill-y they are."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: November 11, 2020, 01:06:01 AM »
Hannah

There was an awkward, for her, stretch of quiet once she'd confessed that much. It stretched for what to her felt like forever, but probably only lasted a few moments, and then it ended. "I'm uh... I don't really know what to ask. All I've got to go off is..."

Hannah waved her hand towards the TV. "Stuff like this to tell me what 'normal' is supposed to be. So I'm not even sure what I can ask for right now, because anime and video games are shit guides for that sort of thing no matter how wish fulfill-y they are."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth leaned in and playfully butted one of her horns against Hannah's. "We could sit like this, watch a movie, play games, have sex-however you want to spend your time with me. I'm planning on spending the night here, if you'll have me."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: November 11, 2020, 01:33:58 AM »
Hannah

"Y-You are?" Hannah's eyes were wide now, and then after a moment of staring mustered a smile. "A-Alright. Sure, sure, you can stay. That's fine."

She hesitantly pushed back against Elizabeth's horn. "I think I have my Switch in here somewhere. Hold on."

Hannah reached for her bag dangling off the side of the bed, and grabbed hold of that little handheld console quickly. "I'm not sure if you guys have these here yet so, bear with me on this."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: November 11, 2020, 01:40:23 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth pushed right back against her and laughed a little at her shyness. She let go of Hannah's shoulder and sat up next to her. Space bent, and the two were suddenly sitting on the couch next to each other. Elizabeth kicked up her feet on the coffee table and leaned back, waiting for Hannah to set up whatever game they'd be playing.

She looked like there wasn't anything that she'd be happier to be doing than this in this moment.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: November 11, 2020, 04:05:59 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth pushed right back against her and laughed a little at her shyness. She let go of Hannah's shoulder and sat up next to her. Space bent, and the two were suddenly sitting on the couch next to each other. Elizabeth kicked up her feet on the coffee table and leaned back, waiting for Hannah to set up whatever game they'd be playing.

She looked like there wasn't anything that she'd be happier to be doing than this in this moment.

Hannah

By this point the sudden teleportation didn't seem to bother Hannah so much, but she was still blushing from the laugh and fumbling a bit with the controllers. "Hold on, hold on... okay!" She looked over to Elizabeth again, hesitantly handing her one of the control sticks. "So um, do you know how to play Smash Brothers? It's a fighting game!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: November 11, 2020, 03:01:43 PM »
Elizabeth

"Of course I do-I beat Coconut in it all the time." Elizabeth flashed her a toothy grin, showing off her fangs. Her tail snaked out and grabbed the controller out of Hannah's hand. The tip split into several tentacles which wrapped around the mechanisms and got ready to play. "I'm not going to let you win just because you're my kid, so bring your best!"