Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77334 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #1980 on: November 11, 2020, 05:52:45 PM »
William

"The Elf was the one who supplied the body, you'd have to take it up with her. She tried to do even more weird things but I put a stop to that...." Even so the dark mage followed the goddess to the edge of the changing room.

"Are you saying I'd make fun of you? When have I ever been that mean to you?" He almost sounded hurt now, like her words had stabbed him deeply, or maybe he was just being dramatic.

Noire

"Humu..." Noire muttered something under her breath, looking down at her feet as she felt her cheeks pinken. She quickly rushed into the changing room to avoid having to look at him while her heart was beating this fast. Once she was inside, she leaned against the wall to steady herself. "Easy Noire-easy..." She took another deep breath and slowly nodded at the reflection in the mirror. What she saw made her frown. She cupped her chest in her hand, feeling the increased weight of her mounds. They were larger, about the size of Vert's. Her nipples, no, her entire body felt way more sensitive. Just brushing a finger against her-ah, that hit the spot... She arched her back, and a hand crept down to her sheathed prick, slowly removing her clothing and working at her shaft. She stared at herself as the foreign object slowly grew to a tremendous size, feeling her heartbeat throbbing through her cock.

She stared at herself in the mirror. Noire hadn't really allowed herself a moment to really let the changes to sink in-this was a completely new body, one that was so incredibly different from her own that adapting to it made her feel like she was going to go mad. Magical energy rushed through her body freely, and it took all she had not to just invite William inside with her to help her relieve herself. No, she could control herself. She wasn't going to just give into her lust at the tip of a hat.

Panting, she stripped out of her clothes, and slid into a pristine black and white uniform. She slid on a set of metal gauntlets and white stockings which clung to her legs in such a way to draw her attention to her best parts. Finally, she slid her still erect prick in between her breasts and tied it up there with a corset, smiling in smug satisfaction at her genius. This way, it wouldn't cause anymore problems!

After several minutes too long in the changing room, the goddess emerged with a flourish-revealing her splendor to William. "Tada~ What do you think?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: November 12, 2020, 11:30:31 PM »
Elizabeth

"Of course I do-I beat Coconut in it all the time." Elizabeth flashed her a toothy grin, showing off her fangs. Her tail snaked out and grabbed the controller out of Hannah's hand. The tip split into several tentacles which wrapped around the mechanisms and got ready to play. "I'm not going to let you win just because you're my kid, so bring your best!"

Hannah

"She's not that good." Hannah shot back, and seemingly despite herself grinned at the challenge. "Don't worry, Eliz- erm, father."

She coughed into her hand, took hold of her controller, and prepared to demonstrate to the exponentially older devil the value of youthful familiarity in the gaming industry.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: November 13, 2020, 09:23:45 PM »
Elizabeth

The archdemon's tail seemed to swallow the controller, but her methods seemed to bear fruit. Leaning back lazily, Elizabeth managed to trounce Hannah handily, pressing the buttons with a mere thought-as if she'd interfaced directly with the switch. Afterwords, Hannah managed to pull it back even as she began to take her adoptive father more seriously.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: November 14, 2020, 01:48:50 AM »
Elizabeth

The archdemon's tail seemed to swallow the controller, but her methods seemed to bear fruit. Leaning back lazily, Elizabeth managed to trounce Hannah handily, pressing the buttons with a mere thought-as if she'd interfaced directly with the switch. Afterwords, Hannah managed to pull it back even as she began to take her adoptive father more seriously.

Hannah

"You're cheating, you're cheating, you're definitely cheating!" Hannah was all but shouting at the screen by the fifth round, all but mashing the buttons in now and trying to add a bit of tail of her own to the mix. "That thing you're doing with your tail, how are you even pulling it off?!"

She dropped her controller in frustration, and turned to in a moment of frenzy grab hold of Elizabeth's own tail so she could try to examine it. She poked and prodded for a few seconds before apparently remembering her circumstances, freezing up, and then releasing it like it was made of molten lava. "Ahaha..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: November 16, 2020, 02:05:15 AM »
Hannah

"You're cheating, you're cheating, you're definitely cheating!" Hannah was all but shouting at the screen by the fifth round, all but mashing the buttons in now and trying to add a bit of tail of her own to the mix. "That thing you're doing with your tail, how are you even pulling it off?!"

She dropped her controller in frustration, and turned to in a moment of frenzy grab hold of Elizabeth's own tail so she could try to examine it. She poked and prodded for a few seconds before apparently remembering her circumstances, freezing up, and then releasing it like it was made of molten lava. "Ahaha..."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth's tail had a small, hard bulge about six inches inside of it, where Hannah's controller had been apparently absorbed. New muscles perfectly designed to control it had formed atop of it, allowing Elizabeth to leave Hannah in the dust.

She twisted her body and brought her foot atop Hannah's head, gently petting her. "Don't call me father-I only accept Lizzy, Daddy, or Mama!" She exclaimed indignantly. "Pat pat pat pat." She pressed her heel against Hannah's forehead and giggled. "Relax, really. You're my cherished daughter now, not a stranger.' Her red eyes flashed, as if she'd just remembered something important. "Oh! By the way! You know that Succubi, the one who goes by Cherry?" Elizabeth flashed a cocky grin. "She's yours to do whatever you want with her now. I reassigned her an hour ago."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: November 17, 2020, 01:48:51 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's tail had a small, hard bulge about six inches inside of it, where Hannah's controller had been apparently absorbed. New muscles perfectly designed to control it had formed atop of it, allowing Elizabeth to leave Hannah in the dust.

She twisted her body and brought her foot atop Hannah's head, gently petting her. "Don't call me father-I only accept Lizzy, Daddy, or Mama!" She exclaimed indignantly. "Pat pat pat pat." She pressed her heel against Hannah's forehead and giggled. "Relax, really. You're my cherished daughter now, not a stranger.' Her red eyes flashed, as if she'd just remembered something important. "Oh! By the way! You know that Succubi, the one who goes by Cherry?" Elizabeth flashed a cocky grin. "She's yours to do whatever you want with her now. I reassigned her an hour ago."

Hannah

The young demon-sorceress could only gape at the realization of just how much control Elizabeth had over how she shaped her tail, the wonder all too evident in her eyes. Then she was being stepped on, and pouted with a soft, "Hey..." She grabbed hold of Elizabeth's ankle, and tugged a bit at the elder demon. "F-Fine, fine, I'll call you daddy, just stop with the foot patting!"

She paused at that then, blinking a few times, before Elizabeth's words seemed to register properly again to her. "Wait, you did what with Cherry?!" Her face was even more beat red than before now, her tail thrashing behind her in some manner of excitement.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: November 17, 2020, 01:51:09 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth just laughed and continued teasing her head with the sole of her foot. "She's your minion. I've reassigned her." She repeated. "Do. Whatever. You. Want." Elizabeth slowly enunciated each syllable. 

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: November 17, 2020, 01:53:55 AM »
Hannah

"Whatever I want...?" Despite the foot still pressing against her head, messing up her nice long hair, Hannah's eyes were far away for a moment. She could just imagine it now the possibilities! To think of...

All the outfits she could put Cherry in. All the things she could do to Cherry in the outfits she could put her in. Her breathing came out shorter now, and then she grabbed a better hold of Elizabeth's leg and hugged it close. "T-Thank you, d-daddy! I uh, I promise I'll use this opportunity responsibly!"

No she wouldn't.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: November 17, 2020, 01:59:22 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth bopped her on the head with a disapproving scowl. "Responsibility is for losers and weaklings. You are neither-do whatever you want, when you want, as long as it doesn't go against an express order from someone above you."

She lowered her foot down, dangling her big toe right in front of Hannah's mouth. "Now, what would you like to do here, Hannah?" Elizabeth's sultry voice teased at her-she knew exactly how depraved Hannah was, and Hannah could feel how much Elizabeth approved of her daughter's debauchery.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 01:59:58 AM by SINIB »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: November 17, 2020, 02:13:18 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth bopped her on the head with a disapproving scowl. "Responsibility is for losers and weaklings. You are neither-do whatever you want, when you want, as long as it doesn't go against an express order from someone above you."

She lowered her foot down, dangling her big toe right in front of Hannah's mouth. "Now, what would you like to do here, Hannah?" Elizabeth's sultry voice teased at her-she knew exactly how depraved Hannah was, and Hannah could feel how much Elizabeth approved of her daughter's debauchery.

Hannah

Hannah let out a soft 'hey...' and rubbed at her head where Elizabeth hit her there. "I-I was just kidding. I've got all kinds of d-depraved ideas in mind for Cherry, that's right!" Then she opened her eyes again, and saw what was dangling in front of her face. Her nostrils flared at the smell of it - brimstone and blood and lust lurking beneath a pleasant haze of floral essence. The young demon, her nipples hard and visible through her oversized shirt. Her hooves clacked together at her side as she rubbed her legs against each other. "That's right, daddy..."

Her breathing already too heavy as it was, she scarcely recognized that she'd reached out with her tongue and her lips to Elizabeth's toe until she'd already done so.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: November 21, 2020, 07:39:16 PM »
Elizabeth

Before Hannah knew it, Elizabeth's big toe had found its way inside her mouth, allowing her to suckle upon it as if she wear a baby lamb. Elizabeth reached down into her panties and lifted up her sack, sliding three fingers into her vaccumous maw. "Nnnn-it's a shame, Hannah. I can't-do this to you-ah!"

Her member rapidly began to grow, while her tail spat put the controller onto the coffee table. "Are you ready?" She asked, hears in her pink pupils.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: November 23, 2020, 01:31:14 PM »
Elizabeth

Before Hannah knew it, Elizabeth's big toe had found its way inside her mouth, allowing her to suckle upon it as if she wear a baby lamb. Elizabeth reached down into her panties and lifted up her sack, sliding three fingers into her vaccumous maw. "Nnnn-it's a shame, Hannah. I can't-do this to you-ah!"

Her member rapidly began to grow, while her tail spat put the controller onto the coffee table. "Are you ready?" She asked, hears in her pink pupils.

Hannah

Hannah pulled her mouth back after a moment, blushing in equal parts embarrassment and arousal, and turned to her side slightly while glancing Elizabeth's way. "My feet don't have to be hooves, you know?" Then her eyes were captured by the evidence of her adoptive father's ah, enthusiasm. She lifted one of her legs up and, in a feat of flexibility that required some assistance from her arm held it up so she was very _exposed_ in her current state.

It also allowed the demon lord to see how readily Hannah could in fact make a hoof become a foot with wiggling toes.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: November 25, 2020, 10:32:45 PM »
Hannah

Hannah pulled her mouth back after a moment, blushing in equal parts embarrassment and arousal, and turned to her side slightly while glancing Elizabeth's way. "My feet don't have to be hooves, you know?" Then her eyes were captured by the evidence of her adoptive father's ah, enthusiasm. She lifted one of her legs up and, in a feat of flexibility that required some assistance from her arm held it up so she was very _exposed_ in her current state.

It also allowed the demon lord to see how readily Hannah could in fact make a hoof become a foot with wiggling toes.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth slithered onto Hannah's lap, reaching behind her to gently brush her hand against the spongey head of her prick. Her own member laid atop that of her daughter's, resting upon her chest. "Are you ready, Hannah?" Elizabeth lifted herself up and positioned Hannah's prick right against her weeping slit. Still, she didn't go any further, waiting for Hannah's responce.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: November 27, 2020, 03:11:30 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth slithered onto Hannah's lap, reaching behind her to gently brush her hand against the spongey head of her prick. Her own member laid atop that of her daughter's, resting upon her chest. "Are you ready, Hannah?" Elizabeth lifted herself up and positioned Hannah's prick right against her weeping slit. Still, she didn't go any further, waiting for Hannah's responce.

Hannah

She blushed, harder, and swallowed at the feeling of Elizabeth covering Hannah's body with her own. Said body really, truly wanted what Elizabeth was encouraging, and she knew she'd say yes if Elizabeth pushed her. Or that she'd enjoy it regardless of whether her adoptive demon parent forced her to or not.

But, with obvious difficulty and hesitation, she gently pushed at Elizabeth's shoulders. "Not... this time."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: December 02, 2020, 02:35:55 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth looked rather offput and annoyed, slowly beginning to pull herself off of Hannah with a pursed lip.